DMC acausality removal

DMC demons are currently acasual because of this
The problem. Having different laws does not give acausality. The outside flow of time is referinng to mundus a god tier. Having a different time flow does not give acausality. Being unaffafcted by the beasthead is just resistance to fate hax

DMC demons are currently acasual because of this
The problem. Having different laws does not give acausality. The outside flow of time is referinng to mundus a god tier. Having a different time flow does not give acausality. Being unaffafcted by the beasthead is just resistance to fate hax
Wouldn't working under a different flow of time give you acausality?

"Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others."

Time is related to causality IIRC. We've even given some characters Type 4 for working outside the flow of linear time.

"Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others."

Time is related to causality IIRC. We've even given some characters Type 4 for working outside the flow of linear time.
different and irregular system of cause and effect different flow of time

Well I gotta wait for the others to reply to this. I'm no knowledgable of some abilities.

A different flow of time (slower or faster) isn't an irregular system of causality though.

A entire new system means the ENTIRE set of RULES are DIFERENT, Time, cause and affect, Space, EVERYTHING is DIFERENT.

Also This ^^^^

Theglassman12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Can you explain how or why that does not give type 4 aside from just saying “it does not give type 4”? Because having different laws is clear cut type 4 going from the page and other question threads about what qualifies for type 4 Acausality.

Oh glassman is here. Better not disagree or he'll close the thread again.

On another note glass. Can you quote which part on the page or that thread says "different laws = type 4"?

The flow of cause and affect directly correlates to the flow of time though.
Yes, but two very different things are living under a different time flow, and not following the flow of time. Since the latter is Acausality since it tells us the character isn't bound by the way time flows, while the former just means time itself is wonky on the place.

Nah Ion, the guys are making sense.

It's clear that time passes slower is type 4 man. Don't you see all the DBZ ppl have Type 4 via the Hyperbolic time chamber?

Theglassman12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Earl the more you try to instigate drama here the higher your chances are on getting reported. Tone down the behavior NOW or else it’s the RVT for you.

It's clear that time passes slower is type 4 man. Don't you see all the DBZ ppl have Type 4 via the Hyperbolic time chamber
This is a false equivalent, dmc as it has been described has different rules for time, the hyperbolic time chamber exists on our current time, just slower.

For now I disagree with the downgrades. Several characters have gotten type 4 for exsisting outside of time, and having different laws, the fate resistance seems to support dmc as well. I can change my opinion though.

Theglassman12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Anyways the thread mention how being an irregularity from the normal cause and effect system, via having different laws or time, etc. something that’s in the explanation for Type 4 in DMC, would count for Type 4 Acausality. Unless there’s a CRT that I’m not aware of where that isn’t the case for type 4 in general, this should be the case for DMC.

also outside of time DOES count for type 4. The Demons in DBH got type 4 for the exact same reason.

@Arcker123 Nope. The OP even debunked that.

1. That is specifically for a god tier of the verse, not the entire race.
2. The quote isn't even "outside of time", it's "independent of the flow of time".

The independent of time comes from void mundus, the typos stating is for all demons needs to be changed, but is support feat for void mundus, unless the statement coming from void mundus can be used for everyone,something that i not sure

To help with the use of outside or independent
both can be outside of time, and the result is the same: Anything can be done with the time, the entity is still going to be unaffected by the changes, he isnt bound and affected by time.

1 can simply be resistance. The other can't.

If my understanding is correct if you are outside of something you aren’t bound by it, the same thing for being independent of it,
Yeah but not the other way around. Being independent doesn't mean you're outside it.

Anything can be done with the time, the entity is still going to be unaffected.
Exactly, but that can be achieved with simple resistance. Acausality is more than that.

the typos stating is for all demons needs to be changed
I don't think you can just call that a typo.

But the god tiers at least have a more decent argument for type 4, all demons having it though is out of the question. But the fact that this went through a CRT and got accepted is the good part.

Theglassman12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Being independent from something can mean you’re outside of it. In the context of Acausality they’re synonymous with each other. Being outside of time and being independent of time are the same meaning, there’s little to no differences aside from wording.

Duedate8898

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I do have to ask, isn't this Type 4 more location-based instead of actually being tied to the beings themselves?

Time is related to casuality
They are related, not the same thing.

you cant have fate when you are outside /independent of time.
Don't use the slash there. Outside and independent aren't the same. Also that statement is wrong.

Which part in there says being independent is acausality tho?

I do have to ask, isn't this Type 4 more location-based instead of actually being tied to the beings themselves?
Casuality and set of rules/laws are related to the place/ and also can be for someone, if you can exist outside of it and go to other places are the set of rules/laws are completely diferent, the character gains acasuality type 4.

Time is also related to casuality, but isnt this just time shenanigans ? Actually no, you cant have sequence of events, cause and effect without Time, so living outside, independent, unaffected by it gives you acasuality type 4 or atleast the type 1, 2, 3.

Why is DMC like this? How did these things go through?

Anyway im out, this isn't productive. I'll let other ppl deal with DMC on their own. See ya.

Anyways the thread mention how being an irregularity from the normal cause and effect system, via having different laws or time, etc. something that’s in the explanation for Type 4 in DMC, would count for Type 4 Acausality. Unless there’s a CRT that I’m not aware of where that isn’t the case for type 4 in general, this should be the case for DMC.

also outside of time DOES count for type 4. The Demons in DBH got type 4 for the exact same reason.
Does being in a dimension where time is distorted count for Type 4 as well?

yeah, some details got into the ctr since t he ctr was a huge sandbox and got forgot by some months, so people kinda did forgot about some weirdness.

Theglassman12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
@Duedate8898 Because they back up the point for type 4? Especially when the laws of physics also refer to the qlipoth tree, a sentient demon tree following the different laws of physics. Point being there’s proof for type 4 on the demons. They’re consistent with these statements and showings.

I don't see a quote that mentions resistance to manipulation of causality on the demon physiology page unless I already go blind not to realize it, in addition to the fact that the acausality page itself indicates that a character who possesses type 4 acausality also has resistance to causality manipulation.
the only one who could qualify for that is mundus and he is god tier. The demons wouldn`t scale to that

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Sysop
Demons exist out of the flow of time...yet are still stopped by Quicksilver? Something tells me that said sentence the OP linked is flowery...like books tend to do.

Theglassman12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Because he's a demon like the rest? And again, the rest of the scans, like having different laws and physics compared to the human world points to type 4.

explain how or why having different laws does not count, because it's textbook definition Type 4 acausality when you're operating in different cause and effect rules than normal.
That does not count. Just because the laws of nature is diffreant does not mean that causality work diferrent. There is not statement about causality being differant or the demons being outisde it. Just satatements about diffreant laws is not enough.

Mundus has one scan that says he is independent of time (he resisted Dante's Bangle of Time, for example)

Other demons in general have their own scans, they are affected by Dante's Time Hax, but bypassing resistances is something rather common in fiction

you do know laws are bound by cause and effect as well right? Being in a completely different laws means you're not functioning in the same cause and effect as any normal being.
No.It is not stated that the causality is different there.Just statements about different laws isn't enough. There is no statement about causality being different for demons or them being outside it.

I would like to ask something do the demons have proof of it outside of their world and what if a human entered the Demon's world. If they are just bound to the rules of the world they are it that just proves that they don't have the power they just have the physical capabilities needed to live in both worlds.

After some talk on discord, the scans related from void mundus will be separated and noted to scale only to him, we didnt noticed void mundus scan was there along with scans on demons in general when adding the changes. I hope this clears the confusion.

I would like to ask something do the demons have proof of it outside of their world and what if a human entered the Demon's world. If they are just bound to the rules of the world they are it that just proves that they don't have the power they just have the physical capabilities needed to live in both worlds.
"The world is trembling. As one historian put it, this world is so fragile in its foundation that it cannot accept beings that do not follow its laws. So what would happen to the world if an alien being were to be forcibly inserted? The answer is about to appear here, right now."

That's a Demon appearing in the Human World

No.It is not stated that the causality is different there.Just statements about different laws isn't enough. There is no statement about causality being different for demons or them being outside it.
The statement is about the laws of the Human World and about beings that do not follow it, it wasn't only one or two of them, but Laws as a whole

The Law Manipulation page not only includes Causality/Cause and Effect as one of them, but also quotes that Type 4 Acausality is able to resist it