• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiroyashaGinSan

VS Battles
Retired
So with the new Tiering System, I will propose new rating of BlazBlue God tiers and Hax to be 2-A, likely Low 1-C. Hear me out on this one. Remember that this is just with my understanding of Tiering System, so I can be wrong, but I'm here to try.

It was as if looking through the center of the earth. However, what was on the opposite side wasn't the earth's core, but a space that transcended everything. The Boundary.
~ Phase Shift​
This is vague as hell I know, but, with this quote in Bloodedge Experience, we know what's that everything is.

When education to have self-observation was enough, the crimson eyed master sent her to an underground room within a certain castle. To release that observation. Crimson eyed master connected Raquel's spirit to Boundary. Boundary is a place transcending time and space. This is the place where every single moment, every single event, every single possibilities drifts. It was to let Raquel observe everything.
~ Bloodedge Experience​
So basically, Boundary is a place that transcends time and space, this place is also where all of the realities are connected to one another, C-series is already enough proof of that. This place can send you to realities that should, by multiverse's history, erased, like when Es managed to send Toya to the first Xblaze timeline when in Boundary, which was erased by Hinata long ago. Raquel also saw a "man in red" when just getting close to the Boundary that represents Azure, which happened in way future. These prove that not only Boundary does have a connection with the present, but also past and future of the Multiverse, like in relation to 4-D and 3-D. Also as seen in the blog and even in Lost Memories, which locates just in pocket dimension in Boundary, that Boundary doesn't have a concept of time. I just wanted to throw that out there.

But how about size? We already gave the size of Boundary, it is an infinite expanse. This is also consistent across spin-offs, mainly in Code Embryo, where it is also said that Boundary is an infinite space.

But isn't Boundary just an alternate universe? It's described as such? Well, first of all, it isn't even proper space-time. It's full of seithr and as seen in CF, space of seithr is just pure nothingness, with not even space-time left. Also it's not described as alternate universe, it's an analogy closest to it for someone as noob into multiverse extravaganza like Ragna.

But it isn't directly stated as 5-D? Well I got these statements in the revision.

Due to the issues I have already mentioned in relation to Higher Dimensions as a strict, 100% literal measure of power, I propose we only equalize the size of higher dimensions to higher spaces/layers/levels of existence, as opposed to stating that they are and have to be literal higher-dimensional spaces at all times.
Like I said, this is only equalizing the size of the spaces, not their overall structure. The realm could be aspatiotemporal or whatever in nature, it wouldn't really matter.
So as far as I can understand, you don't need to have a 5-D statement to get Low 1-C, you just need dimension that is transcendent.

So why this matters? Why does this scale to God tiers? First, Takamagahara. Takamagahara was able to directly intervene with Boundary and manipulate it's flow. Second, Raquel. Raquel observed basically every nook and cranny of the Boundary, seeing every single information within it. Don't get me wrong, the feat comes from observation, not the scan, as if you can observe it then you can unobserve it, basically erasing it entirely. Scales to Embryo, physically for Take-Mikazuchi. Third, Amaterasu. This is the most straightforward, Amaterasu is born in Boundary itself, thus should get this tier. Well Susano'o too but we won't talk about Low 1-C Susano'o and Hakume.

So basically, their tier should be:

Multiverse level+, likely Low Complex Multiverse level (Amaterasu was able to destroy countless amount of Take-Mikazuchi Embryo into one, and even individual Embryo is far above Raquel's, which is able to observe every single moment in every single event in an infinite possibilities of the Multiverse. Furthermore, Takamagahara, who doesn't even have Azure, was able to observe Boundary and manipulate it's flow, which is an infinite expanse that transcends time and space)

Thoughts? And I'm not an expert at new Tiering System, so I can mess up on this one. Be free to correct me if you have seen anything wrong.

The Boundary does sound Low 1-C to me, although I don't really get why manipulating the flow of information within it would be applicable to AP in the first place.

Because you need to observe Boundary to do so. It's the same technicality as Raquel's feat really. If you can observe it, then you should be able to unobserve it, it's basically the same thing as clenching then relaxing your fists. Unobservation will result in destruction, that is the rule. It's also the reason why I just say likely tbh, even if I think this is solid evidence, this ultimately comes from technicality.

I want to know the peeps who is neutral currently their opinion now that Ultima said that it's Low 1-C. By the way, this won't scale to Durability except for Tsukuyomi, dura comes from TK tanking Doomsday which is just 2-A feat.

if this does get accepted why wouldn't it scale for durability? Nothing suggests the god tiers are glass cannons.

Because they didn't take any of it as AP? I mean, Embryo got decimated by Amaterasu just by appearing and TK constantly uses Hax instead of using PI as AP. So yeah, they are glass cannons.

Because Amaterasu surpassed the Embryo. It's far stronger than every embryo ever, so of course she was capable of decimating the Embryo. You do know that PI is what allowed Takamagahara to observe the continuum shift in the first place right? That's kinda why they're 2-A in the first place.

Yeah, right. Amaterasu should have Low 1-C dura by definition. Fine, this scales to dura. So, you agree?

Ah 2019 was truly an amazing year for BlazBlue, and it ends things off with another big AP upgrade too. I agree, and here's hoping for more good things to come out of this series next year as well.

pretty sure we lock the ones that are very controversial or popular to the point that vandalism would occur in those profiles the most. But Blazblue profiles hasn't been vandalism territory since like, ever. Unless we do lock tier 1 profiles in which it'll be a pain to try and fix anything.

We usually lock all tier 1 profiles, but I suppose that I could make an exception if if would turn into too much of a problem in this case.

Unobservation leads to destruction. Think of Observation as constantly pulling a rope that connects to bunch of plates hundreds of meters in the air. Then unobservation is just stop doing it. Plates will break obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back