• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Well, he doesn't mean any harm as far as I am aware, but maybe we could give him a few months restriction from participating in certain types of threads?

Sigh. Just some notes on Glassman's points:

DxD: That match is from when i was still banned my guy.

Ikki vs Bayo: I never insulted people, i insulted the act of saying FRA when some of them don't even know the rules. And i did apologize to Schnee after that for the misunderstanding. You can ask him if you want.

Blazblue: I mean, i had 3 staff agreeing and no one was responding...how is that an issue let alone report worthy?

DMC Drama: Never really tried to instigate anything, it was just a lil throwback to you closing a DMC thread cus you didn't like an argument. Which is currently being looked over by HR. I don't see why any DMC person would even care about that, that wasn't directed at DMC.

DMC Bias: There's a difference between "i dislike the verse" and "i dislike how it's getting away with profiles that go against site standards". Not that bias is report worthy to begin with.

In that DXD thread, Earl backed down and even admitted he hadn't been aware of something do to continuing from the anime so ignorance doesn't really come off as him not shaping up.

Attempting a downgrade also isn't cause to report someone and it wasn't behind glass's back, it was Glass's thread in the first place so also don't think that's evidence of him not shaping up.

The bayonetta and DMC thread however are fair points, though I will mention in that latter Earl did back up after a warning from Glass directly, while having bias against a series and throwing jabs at it isn't report worthy either.

Earl's been a bit of an ass, but what was shown doesn't really seem report worthy from what I can see.

@Firephoenixearl no you were banned on August 4 2018 for one week. That comment came roughly a month after you were unbanned. So you were free to comment on the wiki already.

So again you were insulting them by claiming they had no idea what they were talking about. Let’s call them over and see if they can back it up, because their response to you said otherwise.

because you were going behind my back and trying to push for your own changes that wasn’t even accepted by people who knew what they were talking about, more specifically Ultima and anyone else who’s knowledgeable on the series to begin with.

a throwback huh? Trying to start shit with me and the other guys by mocking how i handled the downgrade thread is a throwback to you? The same thread where you basically took things out of context to make me look bad, which someone else called you out on in the same thread.

@Duedate8898 after someone had to call him out on his claims by making a new account, the same person who’s done this numerous times in the past with Medaka box to the point many supporters of the verse had to call out a lot of his claims to be dubious, and only then did he bother to tone it down when someone who knew their shit had to explain to anyone how this works. The same happened with Highschool DxD and all of a sudden he’s not as active with making sirzech Lucifer matches as he used to because his claims were called out on. It sounds kind of sus when he decides to drop it after that point onward when someone else had to clarify things.

@Theglassman12 I mean yeah, you tend to tone things down when someone who knows it better than you and then proves that they know something better than you appears. It's only natural. Like if he was proved wrong and then kept trying to act like he was right after the fact then I feel that's pretty clearly him just being malicious and bullheaded but that's not the case it looks like.

From what i’ve seen, Earl does get pretty hostile on threads. I don’t think anything more than like a really strict warning would be warranted, unless he’s otherwise done other things that break the rules.

@Duedate8898 he HAS been proven wrong, multiple times on even the DMC downgrade thread, Go through the hax downgrade thread and you'll see responses from Earl where he's claiming we're ******** because we said one thing, and just does not give much of an explanation and just say "it's not that" and leave it at that. Despite all the refutes we have for his claims. Ask anyone else who's debated against Earl before and I guarantee you they've went through a similar experience.

Glass, my guy. The block was 6 months, just not from all debates, just Medaka Box ones. The 1 week one was the block that was the one that was a full block from everything, I was still not permitted to do Medaka Box debates after that. At least do your research before coming out here saying when the block happened.

Glass: You insulted people by saying they didn't know what they were talking about.
Also Glass: trying to push for your own changes that wasn’t even accepted by people who knew what they were talking about
Idk man, if that's a report worthy insult you just insulted 3 staff. So yeah.

With me and the other guys.
No not really. No other guys were included.

Earl being bullheaded and somewhat annoying are not good reasons for banning him. An instruction to shape up, sure, but more than that seems very exaggerated.

@Duedate8898 ok, that doesn't debunk the fact that he does flat out refuse to be reasonable in a debate and will push for whatever he wants to be accepted regardless what the opposition said. If you were there then you should acknowledge that he has done this stunt in the past.

@Firephoenixearl ok, that still does not excuse your stunt for Highschool DxD, which you pulled the very same stunt as you did with Medaka box, to the point someone offsite had to call you out. You being banned from Medaka Box stuff for 6 months means jack shit to the fact that you were doing the same thing to another verse. That's the equivalent of saying you didn't do anything wrong because you were banned from a place you robbed for 6 months, only to rob another place entirely a month after said ban.

False equivalency there, I never once laughed or kept claiming that they were stupid to the point that I had to belittle them. If you can find any instance in the entire thread where I belittled them and mocked their intelligence in the same way that you did to me then ok, but as of now you're pushing really hard here to make me look bad, something that seems to be reocurring here.

@Antvasima what's bullheaded and annoying about taking things out of context to make me look bad in a HR report? What's bullheaded and annoying about insulting people who voted for bayonetta in a match that wasn't gonna be added? Or trying to start some drama with me when I didn't do anything rule breaking to begin with? That's not just being bullheaded and annoying, that's just trying to cause trouble for no damn reason and even make a lot of false claims on others.

I agree with Glass here.

Earl keep ignoring arguments, scans and even standard pages to try to push for whatever he desires, he gonna keep stonewalling threads until he gets whatever he wants or the thread is closed by force.

Not only all of that, but he also removed Tiers from a character without a CRT
LMAO.

@Glass
1. Duedate already explained to you that case on Sirzechs, stop making it sound like a big deal.
2. Yes the issue is, that was during my first punishment. Don't bring that up for a 2nd punishment. It's like jailing someone twice for the same crime.

I said i never belittled people, only talked bad about the action. You say "saying ppl don't know what they're talking about is an insult" and proceed to say me and 3 other staff members don't know what we're talking about? Im not trying to make you look bad, im just trying to point out the facts here. And again, i already apologized to Schnee in private. Call him if you want to make a point regarding that issue. As he was there and he was in fact the original target of my words.

I'm not saying I support a ban; though if he has to be banned it can only be short. And I also have a minor headache at the moment, so I can't carry too much drama.

While I agree with DueDate that he doesn't really do or say anything extreme; however, he is infamous for making a bunch of seemingly minor to moderate offences to the point where it can eventually become a serious issue. Like comments such as, "Oh Glassman is here, I better not disagree with him or else I might have to go", that pretty much is poisoning the well which, I'm going to have to side with Glass and say that's not okay. Joke or not, he says things like that too often to where it's very shady. And while people shouldn't be entirely judged by things that happened years ago, history is eternal and it doesn't mean we just pretend the past actions never happened. Although, it should only be extreme offences that are held too accountable. Also, him posting a bunch of LMAO comments on the RVR thread isn't really making his situation any lighter; it's not much different from what KuuIchigo and LordXcano did, and look where it got them.

But anyway, at the very least, he deserves a final warning, and at worst a short block. That's all I got to say on the matter.

Most of these events are really old, some from years ago, with the most recent one, the DMC thread, something he was already reported for (iirc). And you can't really scold him from just hating a verse.

Last edited:
It’s not the same “crime”, you’re literally doing the same shit that got you banned for a week back then, regardless of your 6 month restriction from Medaka box related threads you kept up the same exact attitude and argumentation for Highschool DxD. And both verses are not the same thing, you were NOT banned from Highschool DxD threads, only Medaka box threads. You should’ve at the very least stopped and think, “ok maybe I shouldn’t have gone that far to where I’m not allowed to talk about verses I like”, but you didn’t even bother stopping that and kept that momentum on other verses.

Yeah that was still during the punishment day. And duedate also mentioned how it was an argument from ignorance on my side (the anime scene i was referring to appeared to be anime original, something i was not aware of).

So, I don't have much time because life is shit, lmao, but I was asked to comment here.

While Earl certainly isn't the most offensive at any one time, he is consistent in his bad attitude, poor manners, and generally insults or belittles those who disagree with him. I haven't seen a single thread where Earl has had major disagreements that did not devolve into insults and shitty treatment of others, primarily coming from Earl himself.

Any time he is disagreed with, he acts either passive agressive, or downright belligerent. He acts as if he is the only intelligent person in any thread, and as Glass showed, is downright toxic towards others who disagree.

It may not be enough to warrant a ban, but it certainly warrants that he be put on watch. Especially as this behavior has not ceased for the entire time he has been on this site.

Furthermore, Earl stonewalled in his DMC revisions, see here and here. Any arguments the DMC crew made were either ignored or only partly acknowledged, and Earl would merely repeat his already debunked arguments on repeat until eventually Glassman had enough and closed the thread, as it was leading nowhere. When an HR member was called to look at this, he ultimately agreed with Glass closing the thread due to Earl's stonewalling. Furthermore, in @Mister6ame6 's recent DMC thread, he stonewalled as well, with the upgrades eventually going through because nobody agreed with him and nobody wanted to waste time arguing with him anymore.

Simply put, Earl is, in my opinion, a very hostile, stubborn, derisive, and downright infuriating person for people to deal with. While his actions may not be worthy of a block, his tone, attitude, and inability to concede in a debate makes it hard for others to enjoy anything he shows up in.

If he isn't blocked outright, he should very well be put into a watchlist for his continued poor tone. While I myself am not an admin, nor am I able to be active on this site currently, I am certain that, if I were, I would not be so lenient as you have been towards him.

Remember when Earl edited forged a scan to support his argument? (From the Infinite Speed Jojo downgrade thread)

Just adding on to KoS’s points

Remember when Earl edited forged a scan to support his argument? (From the Infinite Speed Jojo downgrade thread)

Just adding on to KoS’s points
Jesus Christ why do people keep bringing this up? It wasn't forged. It came from a different scanlation group, and was cut from one panel, to two panels side-by-side, in a way that didn't change the point being made.

Last edited:
Back