• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I suppose, since no staff did it:

@Zyurtunder13 you're breaking our rules and exist under threat of being banned because of the multiple infractions in your painfully short time here. If you have anything to say in your defense, now would be the time.
My only defense is that I didn't wanted to start actual beef, I made a joke about Yuji and Deku, then both EldemadeDityjon and Sir_sun_man got aggressive, starting with trash talking about the MC and MHA, so I also decided to trash talk Yuji and JJK as a defense (I have to admit tha was pretty childish of my part), also @Dereck03, I don't know if I can take your assumption seriously considering that I show the fact that in your profile there was something about you getting mad that people called you transphobic and homophobic, which would've only happened if you did things that make those people think tha about you

Well with that weak defense out of the way (with yet another attack on Dereck03), I'm more in support of a ban now.
I didn't wanted to troll the JJK thread at all, I made one joke, they got mad and attacked me, they are acting like I'm frequently visiting that thread to troll, when I made one joke one time, talked about how I didn't believe that one character was actually using EM waves as attacks and clarified that Batman wouldn't underestimate someone like Maki just because she's a girl, @EldemadeDityjon started attacking and trash talking MHA out of nowhere, and then I would admit that I started to trash talk their verse

Yeah. Others were against a permanent, so although I'd be even more convinced of it, given that the defense is just another attempt to start a schoolyard fight, I'll cede to a lighter sentence if it is what others want. A year?

Yeah. Others were against a permanent, so although I'd be even more convinced of it, given that the defense is just another attempt to start a schoolyard fight, I'll cede to a lighter sentence if it is what others want. A year?
Then @EldemadeDityjon should receive some kind of punishment too, considering that he was the one who actually started the beef and slander, not me

He is not only causing this mess in JJK thread but also in other threads despite no one is even talking about JJK there.
I just responded to you, I did nothing against you after that in that thread, so it seems like a poor argument, I could just stop talking about JJK all together if y'all want that.
@Mr. Bambu Because an entire year ban seems excessive, considering that y'all never tried to ban actual bad things like transphobia or racism for more than a month

Then @EldemadeDityjon should receive some kind of punishment too, considering that he was the one who actually started the beef and slander, not me
It is my estimation that most if not all of your posts on this forum have been geared towards some kind of slander. It is my belief that you are a child, maybe too young to use the forum, maybe not, that nevertheless has acted childish about entering discussion threads to bash other verses entirely unrelated to that discussion thread.

You went to the My Hero Academia thread to talk about how 'sus' you find One Piece ratings, your very first post was a half-hearted "I disagree" against a JJK CRT (which we now establish that you do have a very real grudge against), and you enter months-concluded vs threads to imply malintent and, quoting you, "shamelessness", on its OP. Your posts in the RVRT have been purely inflammatory, and your continued harassment of JJK threads has been downright unacceptable. You achieved all of this in less than 100 total messages on our forum.

I've gone through Eldemade's messages in the JJK thread up to the point when you entered. Wouldn't you know it, you actually shot first, posting this shit.

I want to believe that every user can be given some semblance of common sense, and at the very least not go to someone's doorstep to trash talk them. Maybe a ban will do that for you, it's hard to say. But everything you have contributed so far has been toxic, instigative bullshit.

I'm waiting for another staff to comment on the duration of the ban.

I don't want to derail RVT so I'm not gonna go back and forth with you. I'll leave the decision to staff.

That is not the your only time either.

^
Yes, I said something bad about JJK here, so what, y'all were saying bad things about Demon Slayer in your thread too, so y'all should get punish too I guess?

Yes, I said something bad about JJK here, so what, y'all were saying bad things about Demon Slayer in your thread too, so y'all should get punish too I guess?
There is a difference between saying "this series sucks" in a thread unrelated to the thing, and going into the thread relating to the thing and shouting "this series sucks" over and over again while trying to start fights.

There is a difference between saying "this series sucks" in a thread unrelated to the thing, and going into the thread relating to the thing and shouting "this series sucks" over and over again while trying to start fights.
The other part also being that the discussion around Demon slayer's plot and its issues was an actual discussion in the JJK thread (which I am part of) and not just "oh this sucks" off rip.

Back