• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black hat revision ( villainous)

Hello everyone, this is my first revision crt and I've been planning to open it for a long time. opening this revisionbecause there are so many things missing from black hat's profile and I want you to know that it will not be last CRT I open for black hat.
You can also translate the Spanish links I post on the CreepyCharly blog on Google Translate.

at least trillions of years old and older than creation
( he is confirmed to be older than anyone who appears on the show, which means he is older than the anti pops and pops who were born with creation )

HAX

Intangibility, avatar creation
( It existed as an abstract darkness in space. creates an version of himself made of pure shadow )

Have mind ( typ 1; his consciousness exists in more than one table at the same time )

invulnerability, attack reflection ( It should be comparable to aku, and he states that divine energy is simple and insignificant, belittles aku for not resisting it. even copy of it is immune to traditional attacks and reflects these attacks with its body )

mind manipulation, telepathy, corruption (typ 2) empathic manipulation, morality manipulation, madness manipulation (type 2 and 3), hair manipulation, organic manipulation, disease manipulation ( In true form all passive; just watching black hat and hearing its comments causes physical, mental and emotional harm to people. prolonged exposition to this can lead to loss of sanity, soul, hair, nails, welti, itching, heavy smot, stomachache, headache, infectious mononucleosis, inflamed tomili, gases, nausua, need to go to the bathroom, arthritis and swollen eyes, spasms, laughing attacks, urgency to use hats, viilanousness, extreme evil, tang or sharper teeth, hyperactivity among others.
Even alesa rackham, one of the members of the blackened authors who worked for him, was exposed to many of these characteristics the moment she saw his true existence )

possession ( this is one of her old techniques. take possession of aldo maldona's body to build and manage the organization. take possession of objects )

matter manipulation ( changed the color of the wall and clock )

Plant Manipulation ( turns a flower black)

light manipulation ( emits reddish light from its eyes )

Dimensional travel ( can travel to alternate universes with his claws or lightning )

dimensional storage ( puts flug, demencia and 505 into the paper bag )

spatial manipulation ( opens a tear in the fabric of space with its claws )

supernatural willpower, deconstruction ( In the sequel to the sculpting evil short, it is stated that Black Hat was not satisfied with ripping off her own face, shattered an entire statue into millions of pieces )

time travel ( can open intertemporal portals )

time manipulation ( As the creator of the book, she also created the time in the book. It brings a vase to the moment when it is not broken )

Incorporeality, passive corruption, abstract existence ( typ 1; It is all the evil of the universe concentrated in a single point.
It is the perfect and absolute darkness in the universe.
black Hat is the embodiment of evil.
black hat is the embodiment of evil, so there’s an embodiment of goodness to balance him like yin and yang.
black hat's existence as the embodiment of evil has corrupted he entire island of hat.
It is stated that before Aldo Maldona possessed her body, she was actually a non-existent being and an entity that existed only in absolute darkness and the complete destruction of order, this shows that it actually exists purely as abstraction )

Our wiki states that in order to
qualify for abstract existence, it must be demonstrated that there is control over the abstraction we embodies.
black hat has control over the abstractions of evil and darkness that it literally embodies;
Black Hat's existence as the embodiment of evil has completely corrupted Hat Island. Black Hat can teleport as a whole to places where darkness exists, and and can shape darkness/control dark realms.

magic, weapon creation, curse manipulation, plot manipulation, pocket reality manipulation ( as the creator of the book, also created the magic in the book. he created the magicsword sword. personally responsible for the magic in the organization and can curse objects. the spirits under his control even possessed the show itself. tape he curses is a pocket dimension reality )

Death manipulation ( those who don't work for black hat die. black hat vomiting can kill.
those who see black hat's eye die, and Black Hat can even use it as an attack )

additional limbs ( shown here )

space survival ( exist freely in space )

acusality ( typ 1; erases aku from existence as if she never existed, but itself and cambot are unaffected by this event )

causality manipulation ( the owner and creator of the book that creates paradoxical decisions. erased aku from history as if he never existed )

enhanced senses, extrasensory perception ( he may notice demencia waving at him from the space station to earth, can see and catch flug and demencia even while sitting in his room, can feel pain and broken bones around her )

existence erasure, void manipulation ( he erased aku like it never existed
erasing the entire weeweenies universe, to make a sun exist in a nothingness )

Angry power, plot manipulation ( he got so angry that the show ended early )

fear manipulation, paralysis Inducement ( It strikes fear someone watching the weeweenies show and immobilizes their body completely )

empowerment, conceptual manipulation ( typ 3; It is the source of the existence of ghost types, whose abilities increase depending on the strength of emotions, which are physical manifestations of intense positive emotions such as love, feeling of protection, affection and which become stronger as the emotion grows stronger )

Passive dream manipulation ( Its presence in the universe affects people's dreams )

RESİSTANCE

Likely Holy manipulation ( states that divine energy is simple and unimportant for her )

Likely mind manipulation ( unaffected by Cthulhu's hypnosis eyes )

Last edited:
Part 1/?
at least trillions of years old and older than creation ( he is confirmed to be older than anyone who appears on the show, which means he is older than the anti pops a Ardand pops who were born with creation )
No idea
I don't speak Spanish, so I won't comment on the second scan. Also, this is just Intangibility, isn't Incorporeality
There are only a few Black Hat paintings on the wall, there are not more than one Black Hat there, or Black Hat's mind may not be on the paintings there, but only on programmed robots.
No
This is Holy Manip at best, It's a little strange, he scorns Aku, but it hasn't been shown that he can really resist. "Likely Resistance to Holy Manip" should be fine
Yeah, attack reflection should be fine
Weird, if Black Hat has these, why can't they happen to normal people who go near them? Remember the person that Black Hat trapped on the phone, why didn't anything happen to him while he was looking at Black Hat? Non-Combat feat at best.
Fine
He's not doing anything, it's just thunder.
No idea
Fine
Dimensional travel ( can travel to alternate universes with his claws or
Fine
Also Resistance to Electricity Manipulation
One thing about Flug, it's not about Black Hat.
Fine

I will continue.

I don't speak Spanish, so I won't comment on the second scan. Also, this is just Intangibility, isn't Incorporeality
I made the link in English. Also, the lich became Incorporeality for the same reason. As a shadow have Incorporeality.

There are only a few Black Hat paintings on the wall, there are not more than one Black Hat there, or Black Hat's mind may not be on the paintings there, but only on programmed robots.
no, it's been shown here before. Black Hat's pictures are vibrant. and he looks at his robot at the same time as shown where I put the black hat.
Weird, if Black Hat has these, why can't they happen to normal people who go near them? Remember the person that Black Hat trapped on the phone, why didn't anything happen to him while he was looking at Black Hat? Non-Combat feat at best.
The normal man you mentioned literally stood in front of him in a cowardly manner, as if he was getting hurt when he saw the black hat. Moreover, it took exactly one second for them to meet that normal man. This is not an anti-feat.
He's not doing anything, it's just thunder.
Please look at the scene properly.
Also Resistance to Electricity Manipulation
Yeah
One thing about Flug, it's not about Black Hat
no, you obviously misunderstood the scene. Using Flug's small paper bag, he placed all three of them inside the paper bag. If you look at the scene, you can see the black hat's reddish effect on the paper bag. Then, all three of them fit into the paper bag together.

This is Holy Manip at best, It's a little strange, he scorns Aku, but it hasn't been shown that he can really resist. "Likely Resistance to Holy Manip" should be fine
It is confirmed that it is much better than aku in terms of features, which means that it has at least a comparable invulnerability to it, Also, the other link I posted says that aku is a simple entity in terms of resistance, it is sufficient proof. Do you agree with Invulnerability?
I agree "likely resistance to holy manipulation"

Part 2/2
Only I agree Supernatural Willpower, no idea about deconstruction
Fine
The first two scans don't mention anything about Time Manipulation.
It brings a vase to the moment when it is not broken )
Reality Warping
Pops is tired out there and scared, I don't think the things they said will apply. Also, this does not guarantee the Abstract Existence, this is most likely the Aura.
He is referring to the fact that he is just a Very Evil being. Not abstract existence
I don't speak Spanish
black hat is the embodiment of evil, so there’s an embodiment of goodness to balance him like yin and yang.
The page does not open.
It takes extra context for it to be passive, and Black Hat may be doing it on its own.
None of this is Abstract Existence.
These are just a handful of Teleportation and Darkness Manipulations, none of them support abstract existence.
Seems fine except Plot Manipulation and Pocket Reality Manipulation. He's not using a Pocket Reality Manipulation to imprison Demencia there, just Sealing. I don't understand what Plot Manipulation has to do with this.
It's already in the profile. The first scan does not guarantee Death Manipulation. He can also kill his opponent in a normal way. The second scan is unclear. I cannot reach the page used in the third scan. The stuff from the fourth scan is invalid.
Fine
Fine
Creating a book that makes paradoxical decisions =/= Changing Cause and Effect. The second scan is only Existence Erasure.
Only enhanced senses
Only Existence Erasure, first scan enough
Only Angry Power, It has nothing to do with Plot Manipulation.
Neutral, i didn't understand anything.
Disagree both, It is not enough to be the "source" of something, Black Hat needs to strengthen itself thanks to these ghosts. I don't understand what you're claiming about Conceptual Manipulation, you need to elaborate.
What exactly am I going to read on the page?
***Likely
I have two questions. First, why does Cthulhu have Mind Manipulation? Secondly, if Cthulhu has Mind Manipulation, what is the proof that he used it on Black Hat?

Huh, it's finally over.

I made the link in English.
Apparently, Flug thinks that El-Charro ***** never existed.
Also, the lich became Incorporeality for the same reason. As a shadow have Incorporeality.
That's only transmutation, in order to have incorporeality, you have to be existentially Non-Corporeal. The Lich exists as a shadow, while the Black Hat turns into a shadow.
This is Immersion
The normal man you mentioned literally stood in front of him in a cowardly manner, as if he was getting hurt when he saw the black hat. Moreover, it took exactly one second for them to meet that normal man. This is not an anti-feat.
This can only give Fear Manipulation, the rest is still unclear. And this just "Limited Fear Manipulation"
Please look at the scene properly.
Still thunder
no, you obviously misunderstood the scene. Using Flug's small paper bag, he placed all three of them inside the paper bag. If you look at the scene, you can see the black hat's reddish effect on the paper bag. Then, all three of them fit into the paper bag together.
Oh okay, I'm fine with this
It is confirmed that it is much better than aku in terms of features, which means that it has at least a comparable invulnerability to it,
That's just It applies to AP/Dura, not to hax.
Also, the other link I posted says that aku is a simple entity in terms of resistance, it is sufficient proof. Do you agree with Invulnerability?
I'm Neutral, I'm not have a idea
Oh fine

The first two scans don't mention anything about Time Manipulation.
In the first scan, it is shown that anti pops and pops have already died in the sun. black hat asks flug to bring anti pops to him, but flug says that this is not possible. After black hat's glitching, the scene where anti pops and pops are not yet dead suddenly appears and intervenes in the incident Here it is clearly about rewinding time after glitching.

Reality Warping
In the second scan, it suddenly brings the broken vase to the moment when it was not broken. If you even look at the profiles of characters like dr.strange, they have received time manipulation in a similar way.

Pops is tired out there and scared, I don't think the things they said will apply. Also, this does not guarantee the Abstract Existence, this is most likely the Aura.
No, the other links I posted already prove that pops is right. pops clearly has extrasensory perception here

He is referring to the fact that he is just a Very Evil being. Not abstract existence
bro what????
This is never implied, it's explicitly mentioned here in the nature of black hat.
It has been confirmed twice that Black Hat is already infinite darkness itself, and it is stated that it is the absolute and perfect darkness in the universe. absolutely abstract existence
I don't speak Spanish
I have translated it, please look carefully.
The page does not open.
try again and you can also look here. you can read it by clicking on the translation.

It takes extra context for it to be passive, and Black Hat may be doing it on its own.
I already gave the context, black hat is evil itself so it has passive corruption. It's not implied here that he did it on purpose in any way.
None of this is Abstract Existence.
Yes, but this is proof that it is typ 1.
These are just a handful of Teleportation and Darkness Manipulations, none of them support abstract existence.
These are abstraction feats, they support them easily, you can look at the wiki.
You really don't understand abstract existence, you need to read it a second time.

Also, why doesn't the villainous blog open for you? Have you been blocked?

Seems fine except Plot Manipulation and Pocket Reality Manipulation. He's not using a Pocket Reality Manipulation to imprison Demencia there, just Sealing. I don't understand what Plot Manipulation has to do with this.
In the place I posted, it is shown that the person who deals with magic and curses in the organization is Black Hat.
The reason for the cursed tape is black hat. The tape is shown to be a pocket dimension when demencia enters it.
Plot manipulation is when one of Black Hat's spirits possesses the show itself.

It's already in the profile. The first scan does not guarantee Death Manipulation. He can also kill his opponent in a normal way. The second scan is unclear. I cannot reach the page used in the third scan. The stuff from the fourth scan is invalid.
You may be right about the first one, but In the second case, if just vomiting kills, it is death manipulation.
third scan information is on villainous blog and there is a video by CN to back it up. Why you can't reach the villainous blog is a matter of your own concern. Villainous blog is open to everyone.
Creating a book that makes paradoxical decisions =/= Changing Cause and Effect. The second scan is only Existence Erasure.
Creating paradoxes is a causality manipulation, and creating a book that changes cause/effect subjects you to this feature.
In the second, there is both existential erasure and causality manipulation, because he erased aku from history as if he had never been born and changed all events in the future and past.

Only Existence Erasure, first scan enough
Even though the Weeweenies show was a universe, it completely changed it after its from the effect and turned the space where the sun was located into nothingness and made the sun exist in nothingness normally.
This is existential erasure/void manipulation.

Only enhanced senses
No, extrasensory perception as a being that feels and enjoys pain and broken bones

Only Angry Power, It has nothing to do with Plot Manipulation.
bro lol, he gets so angry that the episode ends early,
the main reason for getting angry power is plot manipulation. don't contradict yourself

Disagree both, It is not enough to be the "source" of something, Black Hat needs to strengthen itself thanks to these ghosts. I don't understand what you're claiming about Conceptual Manipulation, you need to elaborate.
Red Eclipse, which is Black Hat itself, offers them innate empowerment, But I'm in a dilemma about this, black hat has caused them to be innately strengthened, but this seems more like a power grant, you are right.
Conceptual manipulation is the easiest, the existence of concepts related to emotion bring into being and strengthens these ghost types, and black hat is the person who creates them.
so it must take conceptual manipulation to create entities that exist based on concepts. This would definitely have to be conceptual manipulation type 3
What exactly am I going to read on the page?
Apparently you are quite lazy and have a strange device in your hands.
Black Hat's presence in the world causes darkness to take over people's dreams.
I would say that even this is a feat of abstraction.

I have two questions. First, why does Cthulhu have Mind Manipulation? Secondly, if Cthulhu has Mind Manipulation, what is the proof that he used it on Black Hat?
Apparently you write without reading it thoroughly and looking at the arguments, which is the main reason for all your mistakes.
As I mentioned, Cthulhu is shown to have hypnosis eyes; which should be passively active and affect Black Hat, but it can be seen in the photo that it does not have any effect.

Last edited:
Apparently, Flug thinks that El-Charro ***** never existed.
lol, in the very next panel black hat debunked this
That's only transmutation, in order to have incorporeality, you have to be existentially Non-Corporeal. The Lich exists as a shadow, while the Black Hat turns into a shadow.
The lich does not exist as a shadow, this is irrelevant, he just manipulates his shadow, and Black Hat already gets the same thing from the fact that he appears as an abstraction in space, comparable to the el charro ***** avatar, and also from the fact that he already exists as a complete abstraction in the sources I gave about abstract existence.

This is Immersion
no such thing. and that means you agree to have-mind typ 1
This can only give Fear Manipulation, the rest is still unclear. And this just "Limited Fear Manipulation"
Yes, what you are talking about is vague. Because using just a two-second scene as an excuse is useless. Still having that haxs of black hat.

That's just It applies to AP/Dura, not to hax
No, you can look at the scene, the only thing mentioned is haxs. you still continue writing without looking at the arguments I gave.

OLD

at least trillions of years old and older than creation
( he is confirmed to be older than anyone who appears on the show, which means he is older than the anti pops and pops who were born with creation )
Looks fine at a glance

What is the proof that the darkness was Black Hat himself? Simple be shaped like him ins´t proof

The second looks like that he is just creating a monster that is a shadow, not something that would apply to himself

No proof of BH himself being the one who is making the paints move

We don´t give Invulnerability without statements, it just looks like that Muscular BH is far stronger than the ray beam, not immnue to any type of physical attack

Attack Reflection looks fine though

We don´t know how many time it takes the effects to occur, so this is non-combat applicable

Looks fine at a glance, however, the first link ins´t possession, but shapeshifiting

This ins´t matter manipulation, the color just changed due to light created by the storm

What is the context behind the scene?

Looks fine

Dimensional travel ( can travel to alternate universes with his claws or lightning )
I agree

He did so by using Reality Warping, not dimensional storage

Fine imo

The deconstruction part is from a deleted scene, so it can´t be used

Ripping his face off would be more a feat of pain tolerance than Supernatural Willpower

Looks good

I don´t see Time manipulation in the first two examples

The vase was brought back via Reality Warping, not time hax

passive corruption, abstract existence ( typ 1; It is all the evil of the universe concentrated in a single point.
It is the perfect and absolute darkness in the universe.
black hat's existence as the embodiment of evil has corrupted he entire island of hat.
It is stated that before Aldo Maldona possessed her body, she was actually a non-existent being and an entity that existed only in absolute darkness and the complete destruction of order, this shows that it actually exists purely as abstraction )

Our wiki states that in order to
qualify for abstract existence, it must be demonstrated that there is control over the abstraction we embodies.
black hat has control over the abstractions of evil and darkness that it literally embodies;
Black Hat's existence as the embodiment of evil has completely corrupted Hat Island. Black Hat can teleport as a whole to places where darkness exists, and and can shape darkness/control dark realms.
Here we go again

None of this proves Abstract Existence

"La maldad encarnada" = The Incarnation of Evil, not necessary the embodiement of it

Every single one of the proofs that are related to him being the concept of evil are just people saying that he is evil asf and that he is the representation of it In-Verse, but not on a conceptual level

None of the stuff related to darkness qualifies

None of this is Plot Manipulation

What is being treated as "Pocket Reality Manipulation" is just Immersion

None of this implies that he is direct causing someone to die, just killing them by using methods such as physcial violence

I agree

Fine ig

Why Aku´s erasure would affect BH in any way?

The guy who is inside the book makes the decisions, not Black Hat

Again: We don´t have proof of BH being the direct cause of Aku being erased

Enhanced Sense looks fine, but i ain´t sure about Extrasensory Perception

Again, we don´t have proof of BH being the direct cause of Aku being erased

The blog talks about the sun existing in the "nothingness" as flowery language, not something literal

He just made the camera that was recording him stop working, just technological manipulation, nothing else

Neutral

From where the second scan comes?

No proof of it happening passively, otherwise looks fine

Fine

Proof of Cthulu´s eyes having hypnotic properties?

Looks fine at a glance

What is the proof that the darkness was Black Hat himself? Simple be shaped like him ins´t proof

The second looks like that he is just creating a monster that is a shadow, not something that would apply to himself

We don´t give Invulnerability without statements, it just looks like that Muscular BH is far stronger than the ray beam, not immnue to any type of physical attack

Attack Reflection looks fine though

We don´t know how many time it takes the effects to occur, so this is non-combat applicable

Looks fine at a glance, however, the first link ins´t possession, but shapeshifiting

This ins´t matter manipulation, the color just changed due to light created by the storm

Looks fine

I agree

Fine imo

Ripping his face off would be more a feat of pain tolerance than Supernatural Willpower

Looks good

Here we go again

"La maldad encarnada" = The Incarnation of Evil, not necessary the embodiement of it

Every single one of the proofs that are related to him being the concept of evil are just people saying that he is evil asf and that he is the representation of it In-Verse, but not on a conceptual level

What is being treated as "Pocket Reality Manipulation" is just Immersion

None of this implies that he is direct causing someone to die, just killing them by using methods such as physcial violence

I agree

Fine ig

Enhanced Sense looks fine, but i ain´t sure about Extrasensory Perception

Again, we don´t have proof of BH being the direct cause of Aku being erased

The blog talks about the sun existing in the "nothingness" as flowery language, not something literal

He just made the camera that was recording him stop working, just technological manipulation, nothing else

Neutral

Fine

This answer was more time-consuming than i thought it would be, lol

It appears to be in the form of black hat, and as you know, black hat is definitely canon in the Victor and Valentino universe.

In the second, Black Hat creates his past form, El Charro *****, as a shadow. It should be avatar creation and Intangibility. Incorporeality actually lies in the abstract existence part.

As shown here and here, Black Hat's paintings are live and Black Hat is looking at her robot while talking in the paintings.

There is no evidence that it will be non-combat, it is a fact that being exposed to black hat for a long time and hearing its comments will definitely have an effect.

the main reason why he got supernatural willpower is because even though his face was shattered, he still broke a statue into millions of pieces, and breaking something into millions of pieces should be deconstruction. Would the possibility of doing this with his claws cause a problem?

yes, shapeshifting, but while old techniques are mentioned, possesion sa is also shown.

In the scene, the woman suddenly notices a flower that has changed under the influence of black hat.

no, he is shown to have changed the paper bag and fit flug, demencia and 505 into it. This still needs to be dimensional storage.

after anti pops and pops die, after the glitching she does, suddenly a scene appears where anti pops and pops are not dead yet, clearly she has gone back in time.

here he manipulates the time of an object, Isn't that why even Dr. strange got time manipulation?

Here we go again
I actually laughed at this

alright.
You're it wrong.

the scans I sent, it was confirmed that he was balancing the evil in the universe like yin and yang, and it was stated by pops in the show that he was the embodiment of all the evil in the universe.

Did you also say that darkness is unsuitable for abstract existence? So why does The Great Darkness have abstract existence?

In this scan, the narrator states that one of Black Hat's spirits possesion the show.

reason I say it's pocket dimension manipulation is because the cassette he's cursing is pocket dimension. a 3D world as shown.

You are right about the first scan I took, but if you look at the others it is clearly death manipulation.

As he stated, he deletes the aku as if it never existed, and the aku even disappears from the photos, like a being that was never born, everything is erased but It is shown that he still remembers Aku. also the fact that aku is still visible on the screens shows that the cam-bot that takes the orientation videos has aca1

But the person who created the book is black hat. he is the person who creates the decisions in the book.
No, examine the scene properly.
Flug says that we will punish a disgraceful villain like Aku, and right after Black Hat says that Flug is right and Aku deserves a punishment, then Aku disappears with the words he said.
I don't understand what you mean here, when Black Hat changed the weeweenies show for the second time, it clearly turned the space where the sun is located into a void, this is both stated and shown with photographs.

no, cam-bot literally brings the entire show into existence in the real world and even on the cartoon network channel.
this should be the angry power/plot manipulation feature, black hat also directly ends the show early.
CreepyCharly blog

there was a reason it was passive, but it probably won't be enough.

you can look at the eyes of cthulhu, it seems that she has hypnotic eyes.

Last edited:
Will go over some that I have a problem with most are completely fine. Or ones that have been dealt with
at least trillions of years old and older than creation ( he is confirmed to be older than anyone who appears on the show, which means he is older than the anti pops and pops who were born with creation )
Agree with age but should not be comparable to Anti-pops and pops due to the fact those are from separate universes. Creation in that universe could have happened earlier.

First clip has no context and the second clip is him moving his shadow or darkness

This was shown to be teleportation with each of them falling out one by one.

Gonna say possible but only a problem due to the fact it could have been flugs tech with cameras
First clip is looking like someone else. The second clip we have no context for what happened as he became a "sacrifice". Third one could be corruption, not enough context.

These are sold to BHO members as orientation vids and made by this group. Ending it is like saying cut while filming

As it is currently we have no proof of this statement. This is the amount of information we currently have anything else is conjecture.

Most of the CRT is good but sometimes lacks context or a clear English translation

In the first scan, it is shown that anti pops and pops have already died in the sun. black hat asks flug to bring anti pops to him, but flug says that this is not possible. After black hat's glitching, the scene where anti pops and pops are not yet dead suddenly appears and intervenes in the incident Here it is clearly about rewinding time after glitching.
There is still no proof that he rewound time. It could also be time travel, which is probably the case. You've already proved above that Black Hat has time travel. It's probably just going back in time, not rewinding time.
In the second scan, it suddenly brings the broken vase to the moment when it was not broken. If you even look at the profiles of characters like dr.strange, they have received time manipulation in a similar way.
If he was rewinding time, Demencia would have to be rewinding too, which didn't happen. It's just Reality Warping.
These are abstraction feats, they support them easily, you can look at the wiki.
You really don't understand abstract existence, you need to read it a second time.
It is not enough for Abstract Existence to say that a character embodies something many times over. In order for Black Hat to achieve this hax, it needs to show feats such as Immortality/Regeneration due to the abstract thing mentioned. The best evidence here will be what Pops says, but the terrible situation Pops is in, his tiredness, his current intelligence, Black Hat's Aura make this situation difficult. For this reason, I don't agree with Abstract Existence in general.
Also, why doesn't the villainous blog open for you? Have you been blocked?
Tumblr pages don't open, I don't know why.
The reason for the cursed tape is black hat. The tape is shown to be a pocket dimension when demencia enters it.
Sealing+Immersion. Not Pocket Reality Manipulation
Plot manipulation is when one of Black Hat's spirits possesses the show itself.
Possession at best, It has nothing to do with Plot Manipulation.
You may be right about the first one, but In the second case, if just vomiting kills, it is death manipulation.
Neutral
Creating paradoxes is a causality manipulation, and creating a book that changes cause/effect subjects you to this feature.
The book you create wins this hax, not you. If I create a soul, I won't get Soul Manipulation, or if I create a sun, I won't get Radiation Manipulation. It's that simple.
In the second, there is both existential erasure and causality manipulation, because he erased aku from history as if he had never been born and changed all events in the future and past.
What exactly is the proof that Black Hat has changed the past and the future? He's just wiping it off. If the past and the future have changed, why is there no change in the photo other than Aku? Why is there no change in The Him?
Even though the Weeweenies show was a universe, it completely changed it after its from the effect and turned the space where the sun was located into nothingness and made the sun exist in nothingness normally.
Neutral on Void Manipulation.
But I think what Accelerated Evolution said here is important:
No, extrasensory perception as a being that feels and enjoys pain and broken bones
He's talking about Flug's broken bones and Flug's screams. Which is something that can be heard by everyone there.
bro lol, he gets so angry that the episode ends early,
the main reason for getting angry power is plot manipulation. don't contradict yourself
He doesn't finish the episode, only the camera turns off. The orientation sections are filmed as if a movie was being made, they are filmed to train the villains. Black Hat doesn't really end the episode there, it just ends the orientation section, which is being filmed for villains.
Red Eclipse, which is Black Hat itself, offers them innate empowerment, But I'm in a dilemma about this, black hat has caused them to be innately strengthened, but this seems more like a power grant, you are right.
Yeah Power Bestowal is fine
Conceptual manipulation is the easiest, the existence of concepts related to emotion bring into being and strengthens these ghost types, and black hat is the person who creates them.
so it must take conceptual manipulation to create entities that exist based on concepts. This would definitely have to be conceptual manipulation type 3
It is not mentioned that they embody a "concept", but that they embody "emotions". Empathic Manipulation Via Creation is should be fine
Apparently you are quite lazy and have a strange device in your hands.
Black Hat's presence in the world causes darkness to take over people's dreams.
I would say that even this is a feat of abstraction.
Stop blaming me, you just added a page, it doesn't show where to read on the page. Check your own scans.
Apparently you write without reading it thoroughly and looking at the arguments, which is the main reason for all your mistakes.
Dude, can you prove that I wrote the things here without reading them? Especially although I have already expressed an opinion about all of the scans you have presented about Death Manipulation and Abstract Existence.

Weird
As I mentioned, Cthulhu is shown to have hypnosis eyes; which should be passively active and affect Black Hat, but it can be seen in the photo that it does not have any effect.
For what reason exactly does Cthulhu obtain Mind Manipulation? There is only one scene about Cthulhu and he is just holding Black Hat's hand. It's nothing else.
lol, in the very next panel black hat debunked this
Only one shadow appears. Which is Black Hat's Shadow Manipulation. He doesn't create an avatar in any way.
The lich does not exist as a shadow, this is irrelevant, he just manipulates his shadow, and Black Hat already gets the same thing from the fact that he appears as an abstraction in space, comparable to the el charro ***** avatar, and also from the fact that he already exists as a complete abstraction in the sources I gave about abstract existence.
I think you can do it like this: Incorporeality Via Transmutation (it can become Non-Corporeal by turning itself into a smoke)
no such thing. and that means you agree to have-mind typ 1
No. To put it simply: as you know, there are copies of Black Hat. If these copies were connected to a single mind, they would have Hive Mind. But the main problem here is that there is only One Black Hat, and he can enter the paintings. Being able to enter the tables is Immersion.
Yes, what you are talking about is vague. Because using just a two-second scene as an excuse is useless. Still having that haxs of black hat.
None of these things you're talking about are literally unknown how soon it will happen. is it 1 hour, 10 hours, 1 day, 1 week, 10 years? This is unknown. And why didn't something happen to the people who were exposed to Black Hat for a long time during the series, to Flug, to Dementia, to 505? Why didn't these things happen to them? Even though Penumbra stayed with Black Hat for a long time in the pilot episode, why didn't this happen to him? Things here are Non-Combat at best, nothing more.
No, you can look at the scene, the only thing mentioned is haxs. you still continue writing without looking at the arguments I gave.
Dude, you need to learn to stop blaming someone.

Being comparable to a character will only contribute to him in the sense of AP/Dura, not about hax. There is a 5-A character, if I can be compared to it, I will only have a 5-A AP/Dura, I will not scale to the hax of a 5-A character. And there is nothing about Invulnerability in the scans you have submitted. It's just Holy Manipulation at best. And you have previously admitted that Black Hat is "Likely Resistance to Holy Manipulation".
It is confirmed that it is much better than aku in terms of features, which means that it has at least a comparable invulnerability to it, Also, the other link I posted says that aku is a simple entity in terms of resistance, it is sufficient proof. Do you agree with Invulnerability?

Agree with age but should not be comparable to Anti-pops and pops due to the fact those are from separate universes. Creation in that universe could have happened earlier.
Not really. The series has always featured multiverse characters, and Alan Iturel confirmed that she is older than all the characters, visible or unseen.

First clip has no context and the second clip is him moving his shadow or darkness
In the first clip, she exists as an abstract darkness in space, in the second clip, if you read the panels, her past form is el charro, avatar creation has and needs to be compared.

This was shown to be teleportation with each of them falling out one by one
But after a few seconds they were still in it, and after 505 and Demencia came out, Flug was still in the paper bag.

Gonna say possible but only a problem due to the fact it could have been flugs tech with cameras
When you look at other shorts, the vividness of black hat's pictures has already been shown, there is nothing claiming that this is technology, and suddenly the dark perception of black hat is also shown.
First clip is looking like someone else. The second clip we have no context for what happened as he became a "sacrifice". Third one could be corruption, not enough context.
In the first clip, while talking about their old techniques, they also depict the feature of possession, the influence of black hat is clearly visible. In the second clip, he states that he will surrender his existence to Black Hat. In the first scenes of the clip, plans to establish the organization are shown. Clearly, the form we see in the series is Aldo Maldona's body. In particular, the fact that black hat is stated as an entity that did not exist before and that it exists only as an abstraction proves this.

These are sold to BHO members as orientation vids and made by this group. Ending it is like saying cut while filming
But the episode ends early and don't they already have the show on the entire CN channel like here why shouldn't this be plot manipulation?
As it is currently we have no proof of this statement. This is the amount of information we currently have anything else is conjecture
So it's directly shown that he has hypnotic eyes, but you're probably right.

Most of the CRT is good but sometimes lacks context or a clear English translation
Unfortunately, I'm a novice at this. It might be the first CRT I opened.

Last edited:
There is still no proof that he rewound time. It could also be time travel, which is probably the case. You've already proved above that Black Hat has time travel. It's probably just going back in time, not rewinding time.
yes but after the glitching the whole scene moves to the moment when anti pops and pops didn't die, there should have been time manipulation here. but apparently it needs more context, you're right I agree this time travel
If he was rewinding time, Demencia would have to be rewinding too, which didn't happen. It's just Reality Warping.

no, dr.strange also turns back the time of an apple and this is considered time manipulation. Black Hat does the same thing.

It is not enough for Abstract Existence to say that a character embodies something many times over. In order for Black Hat to achieve this hax, it needs to show feats such as Immortality/Regeneration due to the abstract thing mentioned. The best evidence here will be what Pops says, but the terrible situation Pops is in, his tiredness, his current intelligence, Black Hat's Aura make this situation difficult. For this reason, I don't agree with Abstract Existence in general.
Our wiki states that it is sufficient to have the feat through abstraction to qualify for abstract existence.
Black Hat has feats through the abstraction it embodies.
We have to admit that Pops has extrasensory perception because he said the words that his producers approved of.

Sealing+Immersion. Not Pocket Reality Manipulation
No, the person who transformed the tape is black hat and by transforming the tape to be a 3d normal world does pocket dimension manipulation.
Possession at best, It has nothing to do with Plot Manipulation.
There is possession here, but it's the possesion of the show itself.

The book you create wins this hax, not you. If I create a soul, I won't get Soul Manipulation, or if I create a sun, I won't get Radiation Manipulation. It's that simple.
So shouldn't we count the book as equipment?

What exactly is the proof that Black Hat has changed the past and the future? He's just wiping it off. If the past and the future have changed, why is there no change in the photo other than Aku? Why is there no change in The Him?

Black Hat already states this itself.
"Soon doctor, he will realize that everything he worked for such a long time will fade away. like it never existed.... "

There is also a change in the photo, the aku is completely erasing.
The him has nothing to do with the topic.

He's talking about Flug's broken bones and Flug's screams. Which is something that can be heard by everyone there.
The bones of all the bad guys around are breaking, and when she enters the ring, Black Hat feels it directly and enjoys it.
He doesn't finish the episode, only the camera turns off. The orientation sections are filmed as if a movie was being made, they are filmed to train the villains. Black Hat doesn't really end the episode there, it just ends the orientation section, which is being filmed for villains.
what? The section consists of questions and answers and finishes early. Where I put it, it is also shown that this was broadcast on television around the world. You are still contradicting.
It is not mentioned that they embody a "concept", but that they embody "emotions". Empathic Manipulation Via Creation is should be fine
It seems like you don't fully understand conceptual manipulation.
These ghosts are the embodiment of concepts related to emotion, and as the concepts related to emotion become stronger, they also become stronger The black hat is the red eclipse that is the reason for their very existence.
That's why many characters I can give as examples, such as dr.doom, have conceptual manipulation.

Stop blaming me, you just added a page, it doesn't show where to read on the page. Check your own scans.
You need to read the page completely to know how you get the dream manipulation, the page is not very long anyway.
Dude, can you prove that I wrote the things here without reading them? Especially although I have already expressed an opinion about all of the scans you have presented about Death Manipulation and Abstract Existence.
you answer in a strange way, especially in your previous articles, because I feel like you just made up the links without reading them. but whatever
For what reason exactly does Cthulhu obtain Mind Manipulation? There is only one scene about Cthulhu and he is just holding Black Hat's hand. It's nothing else.
I think this will likely happen.

Only one shadow appears. Which is Black Hat's Shadow Manipulation. He doesn't create an avatar in any way.
you need to read the panels.
As the vampire mentioned, El Charro attacks the town at night, this is the old form of Black Hat and the person who created it is Black Hat.
create this avatar
I think you can do it like this: Incorporeality Via Transmutation (it can become Non-Corporeal by turning itself into a smoke)
well, in the abstract existence part, I already gave black hat Incorporeality. Now the shadow transformation part is only for avatar creation and Intangibility

No. To put it simply: as you know, there are copies of Black Hat. If these copies were connected to a single mind, they would have Hive Mind. But the main problem here is that there is only One Black Hat, and he can enter the paintings. Being able to enter the tables is Immersion.
here are many photos at the same time and look at their robot like the same mind.
I still see have-mind typ 1.
His paintings have already been shown to be living copies of him.

None of these things you're talking about are literally unknown how soon it will happen. is it 1 hour, 10 hours, 1 day, 1 week, 10 years? This is unknown. And why didn't something happen to the people who were exposed to Black Hat for a long time during the series, to Flug, to Dementia, to 505? Why didn't these things happen to them? Even though Penumbra stayed with Black Hat for a long time in the pilot episode, why didn't this happen to him? Things here are Non-Combat at best, nothing more.
It is stated that the things I mentioned will happen with Black Hat's direct speech and the damage it will cause.
flug, demencia, 505 are already resistant to similar features of black hat.
Penumbra does not know his story exactly, but he is apparently a cursed, dark being with no hair, a burned face, who has been exposed to these abilities of Black Hat. I would also like to point out that black hat is loyal to its customers, so the possibility of trying to stop its influence on them is also possible.
Being comparable to a character will only contribute to him in the sense of AP/Dura, not about hax. There is a 5-A character, if I can be compared to it, I will only have a 5-A AP/Dura, I will not scale to the hax of a 5-A character. And there is nothing about Invulnerability in the scans you have submitted. It's just Holy Manipulation at best. And you have previously admitted that Black Hat is "Likely Resistance to Holy Manipulation".
Because, buddy, you answer without looking at the arguments.
Flug counts aku's haxs and then mentions that black hat is much better than him in terms of haxs.
You can also look at the aku text, the aku has invulnerability. you wrote it several times without looking at the arguments as shown here.

Last edited:
There are two things I'm not sure about here, other than that everything seems fine;
Here, the show does not end suddenly as a result of Black Hat getting angry, the show ends because the narrator takes out the tape, this seems wrong.

It could be any flower this woman finds on the ground. There is no evidence that Black Hat created it.

It could be any flower this woman finds on the ground. There is no evidence that Black Hat created it.
sorry, it's not like he created this, In fact, he changed the color of the rose to black there. It still takes plant manipulation to make the rose's dna black.
It has previously been mentioned on the CreepyCharly blog that it turns plants black.

Here, the show does not end suddenly as a result of Black Hat getting angry, the show ends because the narrator takes out the tape, this seems wrong.
No, The episode ends after black hat gets angry and that's why the narrator takes out the tape.

I forgot to answer this. You can look at the scene properly. Even though lightning struck many times, the color of the wall and the clock never changed. The effect of the black hat changed the color of the wall and the clock.

Hmm, this was done better than @RigelBR7 's CRT.
This is not an ethical thing at all, you can't judge someone by the CRTs they open. The things he said in the crt made sense in his own way, and that's why he wanted to share it. No one here has the right to judge someone else because of their Crt.
yes but after the glitching the whole scene moves to the moment when anti pops and pops didn't die, there should have been time manipulation here.
It can also be Time Travel, you don't have to rewind time to go back in time.
no, dr.strange also turns back the time of an apple and this is considered time manipulation. Black Hat does the same thing.
Black Hat only fixes the vase. If he was really rewinding time, Demencia would have to be subjected to this rewinding of time and he would have to turn around as well.
Our wiki states that it is sufficient to have the feat through abstraction to qualify for abstract existence.
Yeah that's true. But do you know what exactly is being said there? Suppose it is said that I am the Embodiment of Goodness. And I am constantly getting stronger because I am the Embodiment of Goodness, I have Omnipresent speed because I am the Embodiment of Goodness. That would be enough for me to gain Abstract Existence. Most of the scans you've shown are said to be the Embodiment of Evil for Black Hat, but apart from just one of them, none of the others really mean anything to Abstract Existence. Black Hat turns himself into smoke, but we don't know if he's doing it because he's the Embodiment of Evil, Black Hat is teleporting somewhere, but we don't know if he's doing it because he's the Embodiment of Evil. That's exactly the main problem you're missing.
The only argument that can be used here is what Pops said, but for the reasons I mentioned earlier, I don't think what Pops said is reliable.
No, the person who transformed the tape is black hat and by transforming the tape to be a 3d normal world does pocket dimension manipulation.
Aren't we talking about where Demencia is trapped? Black Hat literally just sealed him in there. Other than that, he didn't do anything.
There is possession here, but it's the possesion of the show itself.
Actually, the very Dvd you are seeing right now is possessed! So if you want to get rid of the curse, we won't call you!
Applying possession to a Dvd is not a Plot Manipulation.
So shouldn't we count the book as equipment?
Yes if Black Hat used it in the battle, otherwise no.
Black Hat already states this itself.
"Soon doctor, he will realize that everything he worked for such a long time will fade away. like it never existed.... "
I don't have any problem with Existence Erasure.
There is also a change in the photo, the aku is completely erasing.
The him has nothing to do with the topic.
I mean, you have to prove that he actually changed the Cause and Effect.

But "Possibly Causality Manip" maybe should be fine, idk.
The bones of all the bad guys around are breaking, and when she enters the ring, Black Hat feels it directly and enjoys it.
Everyone can hear the bones breaking.
what? The section consists of questions and answers and finishes early. Where I put it, it is also shown that this was broadcast on television around the world. You are still contradicting.
Black Hat only causes the camera that was filming him to turn off for the education of the villains. The episode is still ongoing.
It seems like you don't fully understand conceptual manipulation.
These ghosts are the embodiment of concepts related to emotion, and as the concepts related to emotion become stronger, they also become stronger The black hat is the red eclipse that is the reason for their very existence.
That's why many characters I can give as examples, such as dr.doom, have conceptual manipulation.
The point you're missing here is Abstract=/=Concept. It is mentioned that the mentioned entities in the scan you provided do not embody a "Concept", but only "Emotions". A concept is abstract, but something that is abstract does not have to be a concept.
You need to read the page completely to know how you get the dream manipulation, the page is not very long anyway.
It's your fault for not mentioning that we need to read the whole page.
Anyway. I've read the entire page, the page don't even have a single word about Black Hat.
you answer in a strange way, especially in your previous articles, because I feel like you just made up the links without reading them. but whatever
Even though I've said something about every single scan, it's very strange that you think about it, it's your stupidity.
I think this will likely happen.
There is no evidence that Cthulhu has Mind Manipulation. For this reason, there is no such thing as Likely
you need to read the panels.
As the vampire mentioned, El Charro attacks the town at night, this is the old form of Black Hat and the person who created it is Black Hat.
create this avatar
Black Hat only controls His Shadow. Even if what you say is true, there is no need for Avatar Creation to do this, it can also be done simply with Duplication or Multilocation.
His paintings have already been shown to be living copies of him.
Where was it said that in paintings were copies of Black Hat? And in fiction it is usually normal to see eyes watching others from the paintings, and this is one of them. The stuff in there is probably from robots, like everything else.
It is stated that the things I mentioned will happen with Black Hat's direct speech and the damage it will cause.
Yes, this proves that the abilitys you are talking about are not passive.
flug, demencia, 505 are already resistant to similar features of black hat.
Is that so? Really? OK then are we ignoring the fact that Flug, Demencia, and the 505 are pretty much feared of Black Hat?
Penumbra does not know his story exactly, but he is apparently a cursed, dark being with no hair, a burned face, who has been exposed to these abilities of Black Hat.
The sun is the reason that's happened to Penumbra, not Black Hat.
I would also like to point out that black hat is loyal to its customers, so the possibility of trying to stop its influence on them is also possible.
This again proves that the abilitys that you claim Black Hat has are not passive.

And these are still Non-Combat.
Because, buddy, you answer without looking at the arguments.
You still insist on slandering, if you continue, it will not end well.
Flug counts aku's haxs and then mentions that black hat is much better than him in terms of haxs.
This does not give Black Hat Invulnerability. The scan you showed also has nothing to do with Invulnerability, there is only talk of a Holy power, and Black Hat therefore underestimates Aku. "Likely Resistance to Holy Manip" at best, not more

Last edited:
This is not an ethical thing at all, you can't judge someone by the CRTs they open. The things he said in the crt made sense in his own way, and that's why he wanted to share it. No one here has the right to judge someone else because of their Crt.
Yeah definitely 👏
Black Hat only fixes the vase. If he was really rewinding time, Demencia would have to be subjected to this rewinding of time and he would have to turn around as well.
I have already told you this with examples. please see the example on time manipulation page.

Yeah that's true. But do you know what exactly is being said there? Suppose it is said that I am the Embodiment of Goodness. And I am constantly getting stronger because I am the Embodiment of Goodness, I have Omnipresent speed because I am the Embodiment of Goodness. That would be enough for me to gain Abstract Existence. Most of the scans you've shown are said to be the Embodiment of Evil for Black Hat, but apart from just one of them, none of the others really mean anything to Abstract Existence. Black Hat turns himself into smoke, but we don't know if he's doing it because he's the Embodiment of Evil, Black Hat is teleporting somewhere, but we don't know if he's doing it because he's the Embodiment of Evil. That's exactly the main problem you're missing.
The only argument that can be used here is what Pops said, but for the reasons I mentioned earlier, I don't think what Pops said is reliable.
No, if you look completely at what I said about abstract existence, you will understand that it is not wrong.

It is stated that "It is the perfect and absolute darkness in the universe". and in the links I gave you in my other conversation, it is stated that black hat is an endless darkness. Also, apparently you didn't see the abstract existence feats that I sent on CRT, Black Hat already has the ability to teleport thanks to darkness.
black hat is already shown to control darkness in the profile. Black Hat has feats control over of darkness that it directly embodies. Controlling abstraction is already a feat of abstraction.
I also found another feat of abstraction. Black Hat also has a multilocation as it exists in people's shadows, that is, their darkness. Black hat has many abilities through the darkness it directly embodies.

and in the links I posted, it is stated twice by the animation studio that black hat is "la maldad encarnada ", it is obvious that this is not enough, but later it is stated by the producer that it balances evil like yin yang, and it is stated by pops that all the evil in the universe is gathered at a single point, proves that he is the embodiment of the concept of evil.
Also, you're missing something else. Black Hat's existence as the embodiment of evil has corrupted the entire island of Hat. this feat of abstraction.

Aren't we talking about where Demencia is trapped? Black Hat literally just sealed him in there. Other than that, he didn't do anything
The reason why I give pocket size manipulation here is because black hat is the one who cursed the tape that has pocket dimension in it, pocket dimension manipulation through cursing.
Applying possession to a Dvd is not a Plot Manipulation
What is said there is also the take possession of this video; for the narrator, the show is just a video anyway.

Yes if Black Hat used it in the battle, otherwise no
we all know that Black Hat sealing Kaleb in this book, so we can say that she can use it.

I mean, you have to prove that he actually changed the Cause and Effect.

But "Possibly Causality Manip" maybe should be fine, idk.
All events in history directly related to aku are erasing, this is definitely causality manipulation.
Changing history is always considered manipulation of causality.
Everyone can hear the bones breaking
You may well be right, this scene is a bit lack of context

Black Hat only causes the camera that was filming him to turn off for the education of the villains. The episode is still ongoing.
As I said, this is also broadcast on television and the cartoon network channel, I am already thinking of plot manipulation for cam-bot. she directly finished the question and answer section, the link you made has nothing to do with the topic.

The point you're missing here is Abstract=/=Concept. It is mentioned that the mentioned entities in the scan you provided do not embody a "Concept", but only "Emotions". A concept is abstract, but something that is abstract does not have to be a concept.
no. They are the embodiment of positive emotion concepts such as love, feelings of protection and affection, and they are always strengthened by their presence. If you want, you can also look at the discord character's profile, he receives conceptual abstract existence and empowerment for exactly similar reasons as these ghosts.
Also, as I said, look at the profiles of characters like Dr. Doom they also receive conceptual manipulation for this reason.
This topic is quite simple and understandable.

It's your fault for not mentioning that we need to read the whole page.
Anyway. I've read the entire page, the page don't even have a single word about Black Hat.
The only big evil and dark entity mentioned in the Villainous universe is Black Hat. There is no need to state its name directly, Black Hat is an entity unknown to people anyway.
Black Hat only controls His Shadow. Even if what you say is true, there is no need for Avatar Creation to do this, it can also be done simply with Duplication or Multilocation.
Avatar Creation is the ability to manifest another entity in the place of one's true body, using it as an avatar.
Here he is clearly creating a shadow version of himself, this is still avatar creation. and like I said, read the panels.

Where was it said that in paintings were copies of Black Hat? And in fiction it is usually normal to see eyes watching others from the paintings, and this is one of them. The stuff in there is probably from robots, like everything else
I have proven many times that there are no robots, you insist on repeating robots as if you are in love. Also, you yourself have accepted that this is immersion, immersion of all the tables at the same time and looking at the robot as a single mind makes it easy to have mind.

Yes, this proves that the abilitys you are talking about are not passive
Is that so? Really? OK then are we ignoring the fact that Flug, Demencia, and the 505 are pretty much feared of Black Hat?
The sun is the reason that's happened to Penumbra, not Black Hat.
Black Hat doesn't do this on purpose, it's just that his speech causes this to people.
I also made an assumption that it wasn't passive, lol.

In that case, penumbra, and dr.flug and others then have resistance.

and you have no evidence that it is non-combat, you are just making an assumption, black hat's direct speech has been stated to harm them.
Also, if you listen to Aldo-Maldona's recordings, things like people's habit of wearing hats are also mentioned.

You still insist on slandering, if you continue, it will not end well.
lol, Speak for yourself, admit your mistake.
Or Nevermind. I don't really care about that.

This does not give Black Hat Invulnerability. The scan you showed also has nothing to do with Invulnerability, there is only talk of a Holy power, and Black Hat therefore underestimates Aku. "Likely Resistance to Holy Manip" at best, not more
As I said, it is implied by dr.flug that black hat is much better than aku in terms of hax, and black hat states that someone like aku will only be affected by such simple things, he says this to aku. Even though he knew that Aku was invulnerable. It should also be reminded that the main reason why Aku and Black Hat are compared, especially in the episode, is that they are both beings made of darkness.
Black hat should definitely be compared with its invulnerability.

Also, as confirmed by Alan Iturel, there is nothing that can harm black hat. According to Flug's theory, there could be only one thing that could harm him. question 10

Last edited:
Yeah definitely 👏

I have already told you this with examples. please see the example on time manipulation page.

No, if you look completely at what I said about abstract existence, you will understand that it is not wrong.

It is stated that "It is the perfect and absolute darkness in the universe". and in the links I gave you in my other conversation, it is stated that black hat is an endless darkness.
black hat is already shown to control darkness in the profile. Black Hat has feats control over of darkness that it directly embodies. Controlling abstraction is already a feat of abstraction.
I also found another feat of abstraction. Black Hat also has a multilocation as it exists in people's shadows, that is, their darkness.

and in the links I posted, it is stated twice by the animation studio that black hat is "evil incarnate", it is obvious that this is not enough, but later it is stated by the producer that it balances evil like yin yang, and it is stated by pops that all the evil in the universe is gathered at a single point, proves that he is the embodiment of the concept of evil.
Also, you're missing something else. Black Hat's existence as the embodiment of evil has corrupted the entire island of Hat. this feat of abstraction.

The reason why I give pocket size manipulation here is because black hat is the one who cursed the tape that has pocket dimension in it, pocket dimension manipulation through cursing.

What is said there is also the take possession of this video; for the narrator, the show is just a video anyway.

we all know that Black Hat sealing Kaleb in this book, so we can say that she can use it.

All events in history directly related to aku are erasing, this is definitely causality manipulation.
Changing history is always considered manipulation of causality.

You may well be right, this scene is a bit lack of context

As I said, this is also broadcast on television and the cartoon network channel, I am already thinking of plot manipulation for cam-bot. she directly finished the question and answer section, the link you made has nothing to do with the topic.

no. They are the embodiment of positive emotion concepts such as love, feelings of protection and affection, and they are always strengthened by their presence. If you want, you can also look at the discord character's profile, he receives conceptual abstract existence and empowerment for exactly similar reasons as these ghosts.
Also, as I said, look at the profiles of characters like Dr. Doom they also receive conceptual manipulation for this reason.
This topic is quite simple and understandable.

The only big evil and dark entity mentioned in the Villainous universe is Black Hat. There is no need to state its name directly, Black Hat is an entity unknown to people anyway.

No, the fact that Cthulhu has hypnosis eyes already proves that he has mind manipulation.

Avatar Creation is the ability to manifest another entity in the place of one's true body, using it as an avatar.
Here he is clearly creating a shadow version of himself, this is still avatar creation. and like I said, read the panels.

I have proven many times that there are no robots, you insist on repeating robots as if you are in love. Also, you yourself have accepted that this is immersion, immersion of all the tables at the same time and looking at the robot as a single mind makes it easy to have mind.

Black Hat doesn't do this on purpose, it's just that his speech causes this to people.
I also made an assumption that it wasn't passive, lol.

In that case, penumbra, and dr.flug and others then have resistance.

and you have no evidence that it is non-combat, you are just making an assumption, black hat's direct speech has been stated to harm them.
Also, if you listen to Aldo-Maldona's recordings, things like people's habit of wearing hats are also mentioned.

lol, Speak for yourself, admit your mistake.
Or Nevermind. I don't really care about that.

As I said, it is implied by dr.flug that black hat is much better than aku in terms of hax, and black hat states that someone like aku will only be affected by such simple things, he says this to aku. Even though he knew that Aku was invulnerable. It should also be reminded that the main reason why Aku and Black Hat are compared, especially in the episode, is that they are both beings made of darkness.
Black hat should definitely be compared with its invulnerability.

Also, as confirmed by Alan Iturel, there is nothing that can harm black hat. According to Flug's theory, there could be only one thing that could harm him. question 10
Everything you said is valid, I can confirm, but I think the abstract existence part is really still very vague.

It appears to be in the form of black hat, and as you know, black hat is definitely canon in the Victor and Valentino universe
"It appears to be" ins´t an argument, you need to directly prove that the darkness was BH himself

This looks like just an easter egg

In the second, Black Hat creates his past form, El Charro *****, as a shadow. It should be avatar creation and Intangibility. Incorporeality actually lies in the abstract existence part.
Neutral on this then

As shown here and here, Black Hat's paintings are live and Black Hat is looking at her robot while talking in the paintings.
Doesn´t proves that himself is commanding the paints

There is no evidence that it will be non-combat, it is a fact that being exposed to black hat for a long time and hearing its comments will definitely have an effect.
We don´t know how long this time is = Non-Combat Applicable

the main reason why he got supernatural willpower is because even though his face was shattered, he still broke a statue into millions of pieces, and breaking something into millions of pieces should be deconstruction. Would the possibility of doing this with his claws cause a problem?
BH didn´t resisted the pain through willpower, he simple wasn´t affected by it

He didn´t broke the statue into millions of pieces, this only happened in the deleted ending

In the scene, the woman suddenly notices a flower that has changed under the influence of black hat.
I think its fine then

no, he is shown to have changed the paper bag and fit flug, demencia and 505 into it. This still needs to be dimensional storage.
Have changed through Reality Warping

After anti pops and pops die, after the glitching she does, suddenly a scene appears where anti pops and pops are not dead yet, clearly she has gone back in time.
Black Hat explicitely opens a portal in this scene and grabs Anti-Pops before he collides with the sun

So yeah, no time manipulation

here he manipulates the time of an object, Isn't that why even Dr. strange got time manipulation?
Dr. Strange has statements In-Verse that he does things through his time manipulation abilities, BH doesn´t

alright.
You're it wrong.

the scans I sent, it was confirmed that he was balancing the evil in the universe like yin and yang, and it was stated by pops in the show that he was the embodiment of all the evil in the universe.
Black Hat is the biggest of the whole universe, with his evil and desire to make people suffer being one of the main points of his character

This is what makes the "incarnation of evil" (What is the corret translation following the original spanish description), he is just extremely evil and this nature makes him the incarnation of it

Read Rigel´s CRT for some in-depth reasons of why i disagree with AE
Did you also say that darkness is unsuitable for abstract existence? So why does The Great Darkness have abstract existence?
I never said that

In this scan, the narrator states that one of Black Hat's spirits possesion the show.
The spirit is possessing the tape where the show is being watched, not the show itself

reason I say it's pocket dimension manipulation is because the cassette he's cursing is pocket dimension. a 3D world as shown.
Because BH send Dementia through the TV by using Immersion, the tape, by itself, doesn´t countains a real pocket reality

You are right about the first scan I took, but if you look at the others it is clearly death manipulation.
By myself i think i can agree with the "Nobody knows what’s behind Black Hat’s monocle and those who saw it are dead." part

The second, however, ins´t death hax since Flug is alive

As he stated, he deletes the aku as if it never existed, and the aku even disappears from the photos, like a being that was never born, everything is erased but It is shown that he still remembers Aku. also the fact that aku is still visible on the screens shows that the cam-bot that takes the orientation videos has aca1
Looks fine then

But the person who created the book is black hat. he is the person who creates the decisions in the book.
he created the book, but not the one who make the decisions in it

No, examine the scene properly.
Flug says that we will punish a disgraceful villain like Aku, and right after Black Hat says that Flug is right and Aku deserves a punishment, then Aku disappears with the words he said.
We don´t have proof that BH himself erased Aku or applied the "punishment"

I don't understand what you mean here, when Black Hat changed the weeweenies show for the second time, it clearly turned the space where the sun is located into a void, this is both stated and shown with photographs.
"Era como si el sol fuera una enorme criatura de tamaño inconmensurable, en el vacío del universo"

Translation:
"It was like the sun was a huge criature of immeasurable size, in the emptiness of the universe"

This is flowery language, doesn´t literally means that everything was turned in a void, otherwise neutral

no, cam-bot literally brings the entire show into existence in the real world and even on the cartoon network channel.
this should be the angry power/plot manipulation feature, black hat also directly ends the show early.
These are two completely different examples, by using one of them you can´t justify the other

I, however, don´t know how we treat the example linked above, due to BH "ending" the show, but.... Actually not ending it, lol, it´s confusing

The blog talks about several types of ghosts, we don´t know that the ghosts BH interacted with are the ones that have Abstract Existence

You can look at the eyes of cthulhu, it seems that she has hypnotic eyes.
"It seems that" ins´t an argument, you need to prove he has hypnotic eyes

I forgot to answer this. You can look at the scene properly. Even though lightning struck many times, the color of the wall and the clock never changed. The effect of the black hat changed the color of the wall and the clock.
We see lightining stikes ocurring while the wall´s color changes + This was more something relationed by the relation of the lightning´s light and the shading cretaed by it

Btw, you didn´t answered my comment about the "Invulnerability" feat

"Parece que" não é argumento, é preciso provar diretamente que a escuridão era o próprio BH

Parece apenas um ovo de páscoa
In fact I have a print of this, it is explicitly BH observing.

[https://ibb.co/mvZkd46]
[https://ibb.co/Mf6V6Gm]
In fact, it was Flug who opened the portal with his machine.
Estranho tem declarado no verso de que ele faz coisas através de suas habilidades de manipulação do tempo, BH não
He does this inside the book, where he freezes all the times of realities when he closes the book.
Black Hat é o maior de todo o universo, sendo sua maldade e desejo de fazer as pessoas sofrerem um dos pontos principais de seu personagem

Isso é o que torna a "encarnação do mal" (qual é a tradução correta seguindo a descrição original em espanhol), ele é extremamente malvado e essa natureza faz dele a encarnação dele

Leia o CRT de Rigel para obter algumas razões pelas quais discordo da AE
In fact, as I said previously, Alan himself has said that he is the personification of evil, and that in the future of the series the personification of goodness would appear, as a counterpart, like Yin and Yang.
Como BH envia Demência pela TV usando Imersão , a fita, por si só, não comporta um real pocket reality
Subjective Reality
Eu, porém, não sei como tratamos o exemplo linkado acima, devido ao BH “encerrar” o show, mas.... Na verdade não terminar, haha, é confuso
Among other things, such as speeding up the program's time too much in the episode with the magiswords and hurting the narrator.
O blog fala sobre vários tipos de fantasmas, não sabemos se os fantasmas com os quais BH interagiu são os que possuem Existência Abstrata
It is also said that his teeth can tear through anything, and he also devours feelings such as pain and suffering.

In fact I have a print of this, it is explicitly BH observing.

[https://ibb.co/mvZkd46]
[https://ibb.co/Mf6V6Gm]
Why would the first scan justify the later?

In fact, it was Flug who opened the portal with his machine.
Ok

He does this inside the book, where he freezes all the times of realities when he closes the book.
This is already on his profile as possibly Time Hax

Does he freeze only the realities of the book?

In fact, as I said previously, Alan himself has said that he is the personification of evil, and that in the future of the series the personification of goodness would appear, as a counterpart, like Yin and Yang.
Already asnwered on this and on the previous CRT

Subjective Reality
No

Subjective Reality is when you bring fictional/imaginary things into reality

Black Hat is just trapping Dementia inside the TV

He already has Subjective Reality on his profile, so whatever

Among other things, such as speeding up the program's time too much in the episode with the magiswords and hurting the narrator
None of this is Plot Hax

It is also said that his teeth can tear through anything, and he also devours feelings such as pain and suffering.
Source?

Por que a primeira varredura justificaria a posterior?
I know, both are scenes from the last episode. In one, Villainous' dimension appears, and in the other he is watching from afar.
Nada disso é Plot Hax
There are a lot more things but I don't have the scans here.
These are things that Alan answers at conferences, and everything is canonical too.

[https://ibb.co/QFq0F9V]
[https://ibb.co/Krjx7Hn]
[https://ibb.co/b282WTv]

I know, both are scenes from the last episode. In one, Villainous' dimension appears, and in the other he is watching from afar.
This... Doesn´t answer my question

These are things that Alan answers at conferences, and everything is canonical too.

[https://ibb.co/QFq0F9V]
[https://ibb.co/Krjx7Hn]
[https://ibb.co/b282WTv]
It would better if you just linked the interviews tbh

The second scan looks fine as an example of NPI imo

This... Doesn´t answer my question
I know the scans don't justify each other, but in the space scene, if you see there, it's literally the silhouette of BH.
It would better if you just linked the interviews tbh
It's that same blog as Nightfurmon.
[https://nightfurmoon.tumblr.com/tagged/villainous conference]
The second scan looks fine as an example of NPI imo
What is NPI?

It is the silhoutte of BH

No proof of it being BH himself btw
It's Black Hat himself. But it must just be a projection of him watching. Couldn't this be a multi location? In addition to both being Mexican series and Diego and Alan working together, I believe there will be more crossovers. But right now there's nothing else I can use as evidence.

Back