• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

About this, I've initially planned to post an apology in the Pet Peeves, given that everyone knew about it there, but I don't know where now...

It's ok if I do it here at least? Because I don't want bonds to be ruined over something like this, a mistake I indeed have done, but all I askng to y'all is to calm tf down.

Either that or a DM place so that we end it peacefully.
Would another elaborate apology help to mitigate the hurt feelings here? 🙏

It is a rule violation to unnecessarily clog this thread. If people have issues, they shouldn't be handled here.

Fujiwara, I'm happy to speak with you privately on this matter, since I've been named a couple times now as someone to speak to on it. But it isn't for here. I expect that to be about the end of it, on this thread.

We uh. We probably should go through pretty much all of your calculations, though, if you've just been reading straight up the wrong thing for pixel count this entire time.
I haven't got any complaints about the pixel scaling for my accepted calculations as far as I remember, so I think they should be... fine at least?
As someone who uses almost just MS Paint for calcs, I think that's mainly just the fact that the user didn't know about these values being how far the line stretches across the ordinate and abscissa, with the real lenght being got through the Pythagorean Theorem.

Thus, if the line is "100 x 56", then the true lenght is sqrt((100^2) + (56^2)) or around 114.61 px.
Though maybe I can do this instead of changing the app I'm used to do pixel scaling with.

I haven't got any complaints about the pixel scaling for my accepted calculations as far as I remember, so I think they should be... fine at least?

Though maybe I can do this instead of changing the app I'm used to do pixel scaling with.
Perhaps not, but evidently you haven't known how to do it all this time. Mistakes happen, so it needs looking into.

Whatever the case, your issue is closed, here, and we can move on from it.

Well since my comment was deleted, I am making an official report against @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara in this post, she called someone a "piece of shit" and as far as the conversation has been, she has not been insulted in any capacity for her to have called anyone that. So yes this deserves some sort of reprimand. Also why are the staffs just glossing over such hostility, or it is no longer a violation to insult someone, in a rule violation report thread for the matter. And as far as Strym report went, it was decided that even though they are jokes made offsite, they are too much, there is absolutely no reason for insults here.

The situation was shut down, and given the background context I am very slow to give even a warning if this is behavior Fujiwara will cease immediately. It is against the rules, yes, and I recognize that in that single slice of this debacle, Fujiwara aggressed where none other did. This is recognized in my evaluation of the report.

I am going to be super busy today, but I was in the DMs with Styrm and basically in the agreement his ban length was too strict. That and other things were brought up that some would argue that perhaps the ban given to Fujiwura might have been too generous, but I thought the one given was fairly reasonable. Since she was fully aware of this rule.
  • It is important to underline that we do not tolerate extreme misandrism any more than we tolerate extreme misogynism, and that the same goes for Christophobia, antisemitism, Islamophobia, anti-Hinduism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, and all forms of racism and supremacism, etcetera. Basically that the rules are the same for everybody in this regard.
Which her joke about heterosexual and cisgender slanders would be a textbook example of an attempt to work around the above mandatory rule. Despite the rules basically insisting that regardless of majority vs minority status, discrimination and bigotry of all forms are equally intolerable around here. All I have to say on the matter, I think we can drop the main topic and it is agreed for both sides to move on.

Can this be reopened? This just seems like paranoia and i put sfw in title. I'm also making sure people don't go out of line with what they say. Otherwise I'll have to think he just closed it because he broke up (is a joke) with me out of spite

Can this be reopened? This just seems like paranoia and i put sfw in title. I'm also making sure people don't go out of line with what they say. Otherwise I'll have to think he just closed it because he broke up (is a joke) with me out of spite

Within the first few posts, it was already delving into very questionable territory. Keeping it closed is simply the prudent thing to do.

I haven't the slightest idea as to why that boundary even needs to be pushed, I'm not even someone who really cares for the bikini ass focus or cropped NSFW profile pictures. But Christ Almighty woman she's physically being pleasured and her nipples are on full display.

Have at least a smidgen of modesty about it, please and thank you.

Apologies, I am now aware of the fact that it is a rule violation to use a blatantly NSFW image as a profile banner. I hope this will become common knowledge among VSBW users so that nobody would be hypothetically subjected to degenerate material such as, say, a 14 year old's ass in lingerie. I think we could all agree that such a hypothetical scenario would be unacceptable and would require such an image to be removed immediately.
6jyG98r.png

oh shit oh fuckkkkk how'd that get here lol
her nipples are on full display.
they aren't but im not gonna split hairs about this since i know it's nsfw and i just felt the need to make a point

I haven't the slightest idea as to why that boundary even needs to be pushed, I'm not even someone who really cares for the bikini ass focus or cropped NSFW profile pictures. But Christ Almighty woman she's physically being pleasured and her nipples are on full display.

Have at least a smidgen of modesty about it, please and thank you.
Meanwhile I get banned for this. So if I say something wild I better be left off the hook
413.jpg

Last edited:
These things are so drastically apart, come on. 🔨
I think most people - most sane people, anyways - would much rather look at lesbian sex between consenting adults than a sexualized child. Neither belong here, of course, but only one appears to be getting nuked at the moment. Fact of the matter is people hate looking at AKM's banner, they have a very good reason for that discomfort, yet it's somehow still around. Fix it.

Back