• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I also disagree because if you look again BDE 1.
BDE 1 already Transcerds dimensions because it is aspatial =transcerd space and atemporal =transcerd time , the word transcerd does not mean superiority it just means to go beyond which is not superiority.
What type page you reading? You might have gotten confused. There are two types for Beyond-Dimensional Existence Type two.

Also, are you Arata's fan?

What type page you reading? You might have gotten confused. There are two types for Beyond-Dimensional Existence Type two.
Am using the new one also Ultima already said what i said
Transcend means "To go beyond" something. Characters with Type 1 BDE are indeed beyond dimensions, insofar as they don't exist in dimensional space at all and thus are outside dimensions. Previously you said that if "Transcends dimensions" is not enough for 1-A, then the BDE page is wrong, but this isn't correct; it's just that "Transcends X" doesn't actually mean "Superior in nature to X" in the first place. You can go look at any verse that describes dimensional travel and time travel as "Transcending dimensions" and "Transcending time" respectively, as an example of how finicky this word is.

I also disagree because if you look again BDE 1.
BDE 1 already Transcerds dimensions because it is aspatial =transcerd space and atemporal =transcerd time , the word transcerd does not mean superiority it just mean to go beyond which is not superiority. But the word surpass =superiority
I don't want to repeat it over and over again.
BEFORE:
In this scan, before reaching it, they assumed it carries no dimensional information and is dimensionless. In this scan, they want to find the Imaginary Singularity, but due to the sheer number of dimensions, it is nearly impossible to find it. However, it's a hypothesis. In this scan that singularity is linked to the Tree, which does not exist in any dimensions.

AFTER:
In this scan, after everything was done, Otto had already reached the Tree, and Kiana had already reached the Cocoon. In the scan, they needed to transcend all dimensions to connect the bubble world to the Tree, and Kiana, who is equal to Cocoon, can do it. I think it's clear that both the Tree and Cocoon are above dimensionality by nature.

After this, if I see someone still arguing about the meaning of the word "transcend," I'll throw this argument at them. I clearly use it in a different way. I used it to support that both the Tree and Cocoon are above dimensionality by nature because you need to transcend all dimensions to reach them.

Last edited:
Back