• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

The issue here is that Fujiwara's mind seems to have broken from a long series of extreme traumas and very bad medication, so she likely needs a place where she feels safe and protected. I am worried about what will happen to her if we take her possibly only safe haven away from her. 🙏❤️😔

That said, this is not the only time she has went extremely beyond the boundaries of what is allowed in our community when unwisely lashing out in her pain, including a serious private incident yesterday, so we are currently evaluating what to do here. 🙏

Last edited:
I think it is worth noting that we usually go straight to a permanent ban for an image that is downright X-rated; just like we did to LordWhis. Especially if their motive was out of pure spite; which it is safe to say that it exactly what is going on here given the temper tantrums she had over AKM's PG-13 at worst level images and the fact that Styrm is back despite the lengthy PM and AKM + DarkGrath's analysis that the punishment was too harsh. Likewise, there is yet another staff only discussion about Fujiwura's behavior though not sure if I am supposed to get to specific. But she has long story short has gotten away with far too many final warnings and only as of late been acting far worse than she's ever been.

@Antvasima You and I both know that doesn't excuse her actions. The exact same thing was said about Weekly's behaviors because he isn't mentally well and that he acts like he needs to be on the site, and that didn't change the fact that his reports got severe enough that he is banned for 2 years on this site. If Fuji needs to go to a place to feel safe and protected, this site is far from the best option, especially when she's made it clear that she has some hatred towards some of the users here for their transphobic comments so her mental state would not fare better here. There are so many other places out there that exists to help folks with trauma and bad medication, an internet forum where debates and discussions often can be derailed to people being at each other's throats is not one of them.

The matter is being worked through. It is not delayed due to AKM's inactivity, he has spoken with others on the matter. It's being handled via HR, as was previously stated, and is inappropriate to bring up in the RVRT, which is the wrong jurisdiction for such talk.

AKM is mostly focusing on helping out with technical tasks behind the scenes, that I am bad at handling, and as such is crucial for our community to function properly. 🙏

He has also stated in a reasonable manner that he will remove his image if we make our wiki's rules stricter than those of Fandom itself in that area, as currently he is not breaking any rules. 🙏

DarkGrath is currently preparing a staff only discussion thread for us to discuss if and how we should make our rules stricter in that regard. 🙏

This is definitely not an invitation to further discussion here though.

Last edited:
After acquainting myself a bit more, Fuji's recent issues seem extraordinarily similar to those behind her most recent ban. To Fuji, if you're probing for inconsistencies like that, it's better done by messaging staff privately (on-site or off-site) and asking them. Hell, if it was off-site you'd be obviously in the clear for sending example images you wanna ask about (on-site I think it'd be more ambiguous, even if you asked for permission first).

It's hard for me to exactly judge, since I wasn't online for that infringing banner, but based on later descriptions, and the recent ban, I'd want a ban a bit longer than her last,

EDIT: btw, the "piece of shit" comment does also weigh into this, since she has been warned for similar behaviour before; insults due to righteous anger.

Last edited:
The issue here is that Fujiwara's mind seems to have broken from a long series of extreme traumas and very bad medication, so she likely needs a place where she feels safe and protected. I am worried about what will happen to her if we take her possibly only safe haven away from her. 🙏❤️😔

That said, this is not the only time she has went extremely beyond the boundaries of what is allowed in our community when unwisely lashing out in her pain, including a serious private incident yesterday, so we are currently evaluating what to do here. 🙏
Do not say this shit about me again. To call someone you do not know and have never personally met "mentally broken" is vile.

Anyways the banner was changed the instant it was spotted so there's not really a need to drag out this discussion. It was only ever intended to bring further attention to AKM's banner - which worked, evidently - and I am not one to let shit like that slide.
To Fuji, if you're probing for inconsistencies like that, it's better done by messaging staff privately (on-site or off-site) and asking them. Hell, if it was off-site you'd be obviously in the clear for sending example images you wanna ask about (on-site I think it'd be more ambiguous, even if you asked for permission first).
This doesn't work, by the way. AKM was literally already reported for the exact same reason not that long ago and nothing changed. Just like nothing changes when you point out someone on this site is a pedophile or a transphobe. I'll speak to people off-site about how their actions are pushing members away and how something needs to change and all I get is "nope, not gonna change". I feel the need to do this shit, to keep escalating, not because I am "mentally broken", but because trying to speak to you and other staff as equals does nothing. And hey, it actually worked this time. Nobody was doing shit until this report was made, and now suddenly Grath is making a thread that will hopefully fix the issue (it's really not that hard since we already ban waifu/best girl discussions because they can get NSFW, and I think we all agree AKM's banner crosses that line several times over).

Hell, if you want another example, the stunt I pulled with Deidalius a few months back also worked. Dude straight up left the site for a while, which was for the best considering nobody here wants to breathe the same air as a self-admitted lolicon.

So you want a real, proper solution that ensures this sort of thing doesn't happen again? Then shape up and fix the goddamn issues that keep cropping up on this site. I'm not the only one who's sick of shit like this; I just happen to be the only one willing to do more than sit on my ass and pray staff does something.

This doesn't work, by the way. AKM was literally already reported for the exact same reason not that long ago and nothing changed.
I feel the need to do this shit, to keep escalating, not because I am "mentally broken", but because trying to speak to you and other staff as equals does nothing. And hey, it actually worked this time. Nobody was doing shit until this report was made, and now suddenly Grath is making a thread that will hopefully fix the issue (it's really not that hard since we already ban waifu/best girl discussions because they can get NSFW, and I think we all agree AKM's banner crosses that line several times over).
So you want a real, proper solution that ensures this sort of thing doesn't happen again? Then shape up and fix the goddamn issues that keep cropping up on this site. I'm not the only one who's sick of shit like this; I just happen to be the only one willing to do more than sit on my ass and pray staff does something.
You're wrong.

It was reported "not that long ago", and nothing changed publicly because it was being discussed in DMs. 5 days ago (the exact same day it was brought up in DMs, in fact), AKM swapped the image for the current one, and said he'd change it further if a rule was made against it, and DarkGrath indicated she'd try to do so.

This controversy you created has affected nothing of substance. DarkGrath was already acting.

I would respect this sort of stunt a lot more if you had actually asked around about it, and been told that nothing was going to change. But immediately jumping to repeat an offence because someone else wasn't punished quickly enough will just leave you getting reprimanded too.

Another thing that makes this sort of approach rougher is that often these sorts of things stand in limbo because people see the case as borderline. Jumping 5 steps past that is likely to just get everyone agreeing that you were definitely over the line.

Hello.

As was alluded to earlier in this thread, a private discussion report was started by myself around the time of the report against @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara, to speak with the other bureaucrats and administrators about the recent series of incidents involving her. These have included the recently reported public display of hentai on the forum, as well as new information (that she has recently told another user that they should be euthanised in DMs on-site) and the context of her prior series of reports, warnings, and bans.

This is an announcement post to say we have reached the decision to have @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara permanently banned from the site and forum. That will be all.

Back