• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

As far as Fandom goes, Morris' account did not ping as being a sock of Cloud, which doesn't mean he definitely isn't but for now he's fine.

I have been following the whole time, but I just got back from RL work.
If anyone wants to know if ShadowSythez is sock of Vapour, yes he is, you'll get an actual evidence here.

Right after his first ban, he told me that he made an alt account, I suggested that he should wait for the ban to be over, but he didn't want to, he kept repeating the same thing.

I don't really care to report him at first because I don't want to have any problems with him and I really don't think I'd get affected by what he does.

Since he mentioned me (telling him about rvr) when he was insulting another user on discord, posted by Propellus. I told him that if anyone was to ask me about it, I'm not gonna lie to them. He then told me that if he gets banned because of me, he will expose me of being CloudYagami's alt.
When he said things like, "I did a quick test using clouds pixel scaling" and "I can ask cloud if you don't want to".

I apologise for not talking about this earlier and if this warrants any punishment from my side, let be it.
I feel very uncomfortable having users like him around.
Thank you very much for helping out, and there is no punishment for hesitation.

Was changed to Low 2-C. Also i have an ongoing revision for that profile.

Edit: Abstractions fixed it and the person might need to get banned as they were already warned about this

Last edited:
My apologies for disturbing, but does somebody remember why @Artorimachi_Meteoraft was banned?

Honestly it's kinda an unwritten rule online not to DM peeps constantly and keep expecting someone to reply to virtually every comment you make (even if it's just harmless annoying banter), I didn't want to say anything at the time but as someone who has been DM'ed multiple times by that banned user it's kinda hard to tactfully tell them to stop without coming off as rude and ignoring them can be considered being rude too. I'm far from a expert about the social intricacies of online etiquette but judging by Artorimachi's speech patterns and behaviour, I truly believe this was a case of Artorimachi not being able to fully understand the concept of boundaries (despite receiving multiple warnings) and trying to get too personal with online peeps (which is a major alarm bell). I truly hope one year is enough to learn from this.

Tl;dr: The ban should probably remain but not for any unfair, unjust or malicious reasons but for a user's own wellbeing and the wellbeing of others. That's my take.

This reminds me, and feel free to delete this comment after you answer it, but did he get any punishment for harassing that guy on Twitter and Discord?
No. However, we are considerate of lengthening his ban if that type of behaviour continues.

As an addendum to the Shadow/Bored Boiii situation, if there was any doubt of them being Vapourrrr's sock, I got rock solid proof last night.

Prior to the voice chat, they pretended to not know each other, requiring me to negotiate/convince both of them to do that voice chat experiment and inviting both of them, as well as many claims of not knowing who Vapourrr was in general.

But last night, Bored Boiii accidentally added me to a group chat with Vapourrr and another friend, where they were hanging out and playing Valorant, only to remove me and unfriend me about ten seconds later.

Honestly it's kinda an unwritten rule online not to DM peeps constantly and keep expecting someone to reply to virtually every comment you make (even if it's just harmless annoying banter), I didn't want to say anything at the time but as someone who has been DM'ed multiple times by that banned user it's kinda hard to tactfully tell them to stop without coming off as rude and ignoring them can be considered being rude too. I'm far from a expert about the social intricacies of online etiquette but judging by Artorimachi's speech patterns and behaviour, I truly believe this was a case of Artorimachi not being able to fully understand the concept of boundaries (despite receiving multiple warnings) and trying to get too personal with online peeps (which is a major alarm bell). I truly hope one year is enough to learn from this.

Tl;dr: The ban should probably remain but not for any unfair, unjust or malicious reasons but for a user's own wellbeing and the wellbeing of others. That's my take.
Yeah, I agree with Axiom regarding this.
As an addendum to the Shadow/Bored Boiii situation, if there was any doubt of them being Vapourrrr's sock, I got rock solid proof last night.

Prior to the voice chat, they pretended to not know each other, requiring me to negotiate/convince both of them to do that voice chat experiment and inviting both of them, as well as many claims of not knowing who Vapourrr was in general.

But last night, Bored Boiii accidentally added me to a group chat with Vapourrr and another friend, where they were hanging out and playing Valorant, only to remove me and unfriend me about ten seconds later.
That is somehow doesn't surprise me and also hate it when people do random tactics like that, but it's good to know. And thank you for helping out with the vandalism.

I think this person might be an alt of Vapour/Cloud. The only contributions he has are those on comment blogs and has gone inactive, which reminds me of EvlishFreshley and other alts, who also went inactive after commenting a few times in support of inflated TR calcs and other verses only to vanish and reappear again.

Just my intuition though, it'd be helpful if you guys could ask fandom about it.
I know I might be jumping the gun here but as a wise man once said "Prevention is better than the cure".

I think this person might be an alt of Vapour/Cloud. The only contributions he has are those on comment blogs and has gone inactive, which reminds me of EvlishFreshley and other alts, who also went inactive after commenting a few times in support of inflated TR calcs and other verses only to vanish and reappear again.

Just my intuition though, it'd be helpful if you guys could ask fandom about it.
I know I might be jumping the gun here but as a wise man once said "Prevention is better than the cure".
Are you willing to handle it please, @Deagonx ?

This is far a solid proof where he admitted being shadow by himself. So this story of what occurred to you can arguably be an actual good evidence, but far from being called solid proof.

I find this person actually hilarious. So he really joined the server to insult me very heavily, calling me all types of remarks and even in DMs he tries to justify so bad that he is not Shadow, just to one friend to expose him so hard.

I have no idea whether I deserved insults and this DMs or not. But I find myself in really embarrassing position that I was actually chatting with a guy who was faking himself to the point he thinks he had a right to even insult me for thinking it is like that, just to be completely exposed by himself.

Not only that, but I have warned him of our policy regarding alts.

Although, my apologies of what happened to you.

Last edited:
Blocked for 3 months, looks like bare bones vandalism.
I extended the block to 6 months, as the member in question seemed completely wantonly clueless, and will likely not have had enough time to shape up within just 3 months.

I gave them an instruction message in preparation for their return though.

I gave them a 3 months block and an instruction message, as they ignored previous warnings and continued to make unapproved statistic changes.

Since people got distracted by other things, I'd like to remind y'all about this:

Tllm agreed with a ban on editing pages until further notice, is anyone else okay with that? If so, I can go write up an instruction about it.

For reference, here's the original report, and the warning tracker chronicling all warnings is linked in my post above.
I'm fine with that.

Reporting @Arcker123 for hostility/incivility in this thread for remarks made here, here, and here.
Completely dishonest and evasive response ^

You were asked to justify why these claims were equal, and predictably you did not. This conversation is 100% just gonna be a waste of time since you keep evading.

I have no burden of proof here, stop asking me for explanations and justify the reasons for the downgrade.
This is why I called you dishonest. It's not my burden to prove that.

Deagonx said:
minimize the possibility of it being a metaphor, which is a good reason to remove the ability
You admitted you have no justification for this so I'm just gonna laugh at this.

Also this is just straight forwardly smooth brained.

"I'm gonna remove this ability which had an entire thread of arguments for because of this interpretation I have no justification to accept or to think is at all equal to the currently accepted one"

Deagon. You have failed to give reason to think this ability should be removed.
This is just obtuse.
Lol bro stop this, you already lost on this.

This is just you being confused on how your own argument works.

I already explained why this is just Dookie burden shifting.

I asked him multiple times to tone down the accusations and hostility to which he responded:

I see no reason to abide by this. I'm not breaking any rules by calling your arguments dishonest or evasive. I'm not gonna give you the ego boost of backing down to some faux notion of civility just for your sake.

I checked here and he was banned for similar behavior (and a similar refusal to adhere to/acknowledge a moderators warning) in October, about which AKM said:

If we have decided to go for a one month block for Arcker, I will make this clear now itself that if he still continues the same behavior after coming back, it would earn him a much longer block.

Now, granted, it's been a decent bit since then, but I found a fair bit of similar remarks in even his recent post history, which tells me that this behavior has kept up pretty consistently, for instance:

This is so flagrantly stupid I shouldn't even need to explain this to you
Do u have an argument against that beyond cope.

Yeah, that is quite a bit of hostility. Calling people dishonest just for stating their own honest interpretations is quite bold. And smooth brain is a borderline insult as is laughing at people's faces. More over, it's against the rules to respond to an RVR with an "LOL"; reports are not a laughing matter and this is a serious thread meant for discussing serious topics.

Reporting @Arcker123 for hostility/incivility in this thread for remarks made here, here, and here.

I asked him multiple times to tone down the accusations and hostility to which he responded:

I checked here and he was banned for similar behavior (and a similar refusal to adhere to/acknowledge a moderators warning) in October, about which AKM said:

Now, granted, it's been a decent bit since then, but I found a fair bit of similar remarks in even his recent post history, which tells me that this behavior has kept up pretty consistently, for instance:
Hey I noticed something about about your two examples you brought up. It seems like you just have a eprsonal vendetta agiesnt the dude cause

This is so flagrantly stupid I shouldn't even need to explain this to you is over 40 days ago so yikes on you my dude.

For your other example you used I couldn't even find it when ctrl f in his content. Maybe I missed it but who knows.

All this report does is scream pettiness that he didn't agree with your take and didn't insult you at all and that you want to get him banned for disagreeing with you.

Back