• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do they have first
BDE Type 2, NEP type 2 aspect 1,2,3,4. EE that reduces the target to NEP type 2 including history, info, and concept. resistance negation. powernull. EE when you try to analyze the target
Omnipresence negation by treating them as singular with their attacks

Get crushed to death or Stats Amp (They resist BFR sadly)
Sakanashi erases him, Rokuro passively disintegrates all his spells, both Rokuro and Benio passively warp space.
He isn't crushing shit. He gets anywhere near them and he's ******. Passive corrosion, density manipulation, heat etc

I will again submit Star Allies Parasol Waddle Dee for 7th place 6-A because it would be funny, 6-A has spots left and Star Allies Parasol Waddle Dee is likely the strongest of the Kirby 6-As

Although depending on how strong Arthas' Resistance to Mind Manip the Dee might actually make it higher
It's a shame none of my verses are quite strong enough for this list except for Pokemon

Last edited:
Can anyone explain what kind of hax the shulk guy has? I can't seem to find anything that could give him a wincon against the Pokemon guys. Not to mention Passives would be useless, considering infinite speed.
I don't know anything about Shulk, but Shulk owns Alvis.

eh, her clone which is Tartarus Abyss doesn't have layered shit in 6-D, but you definitely need infinite 6-D range as she swarm her enemy with infinite army
Ok so I remember wrongly but i remember it being discussed prior.

Guess I'll make a match in the future with Makina first

Ok so I remember wrongly but i remember it being discussed prior.

Guess I'll make a match in the future with Makina first
Her core is unreachable by 6-D, not even "true form" Makina can reach it.

To kill her requires killing Mother Brain Makina, but you can't do that without destroying the core, which you can't do without destroying Mother Brain, it's a contradiction, which makes her immortal.

Sakanashi erases him, Rokuro passively disintegrates all his spells, both Rokuro and Benio passively warp space.
He isn't crushing shit. He gets anywhere near them and he's ******. Passive corrosion, density manipulation, heat etc
All of this look shit by the scans

To kill her requires killing Mother Brain Makina, but you can't do that without destroying the core, which you can't do without destroying Mother Brain, it's a contradiction, which makes her immortal.
That smells like a NLF and a classic incon sponge to boot then again Marvel is somehow 6.6D (iirc) so "fiction" I guess?

eh, her clone which is Tartarus Abyss doesn't have layered shit in 6-D, but you definitely need infinite 6-D range as she swarm her enemy with infinite army
Thinking about it, Makina goes to her rival's world, gets swarmed by an infinite number of them, creates her own infinite army to counter, as she couldn't take on an infinite number of them by herself, they fight for a 100 million years, and then she notices her rival has been ended one day.

Couple things here, the Tartarus that shows up in the God's realm was said to be her main body, that was cause her core was in it, and that can infinitely evolve, was Mother Brain also in the midst of fighting for all those years, or at some point just went away and chilled in her dimension?

It's said neither side could end it, they were just waiting for 1 side to seek a truce, so even with her own infinite army + her true form, it didn't do anything, so her RE didn't make a difference, basically when it's infinity vs infinity, even if one of those are a million times above in ap and hax, it makes no difference, just too many numbers.

Anyway i think i answered my own question there.

Thinking about it, Makina goes to her rival's world, gets swarmed by an infinite number of them, creates her own infinite army to counter, as she couldn't take on an infinite number of them by herself, they fight for a 100 million years, and then she notices her rival has been ended one day.

Couple things here, the Tartarus that shows up in the God's realm was said to be her main body, that was cause her core was in it, and that can infinitely evolve, was Mother Brain also in the midst of fighting for all those years, or at some point just went away and chilled in her dimension?

It's said neither said could end it, they were just waiting for 1 side to seek a truce, so even with her own infinite army + her true form, it didn't do anything, so her RE didn't make a difference, basically when it's infinity vs infinity, even if one of those are a million times above in ap and hax, it makes no difference, just too many numbers.

Anyway i think i answered my own question there.
we have no idea, we only know that she can create infinite army, send them and can't do jack so surely she tried to do it herself Thanos style and it still didn't work

but then again, even her Mother brain is still just a clone so who know she can just create it again, making literally infinite version of herself that can grow infinitely

Infinite tartarus + infinite Mother Brain...

Infinity makes my brain hurt.

But yea her true form is the core, which is in her dimension, and mother brain is just another clone, and she can make infinite clones.

How the scan looks doesn't matter.
  1. Lévis has no resistance to their passives that instantly incap him.
  2. They have passives that can counter his TK/ Magnetism
The scans being shit means that the feats are shit (Some of them at least. The puppet one is op as ****).
Sakanashi erases him,
Thats it, the most dangerous thing, but what exactly happens if Sakanashi is constantly crushed by spikes over 1 meter in size? Like, what exactly is he going to do when being crushed by an Class E force? Sakanashi's regen feat is like, recovering a leg after days. And Lévis's magnetism is impossible to dodge and is thought based.
Rokuro passively disintegrates all his spells
The son of a bitch has shown to disintegrate CLOTHES. Disintegrating a cloth and disintegrating a magic metal with High 6-C durability are completely different things
, both Rokuro and Benio passively warp space.
Its simply useless
Passive corrosion, density manipulation, heat etc
90% is useless, except the first and third scan. However, I want the context, because its seems that the effects varies as ****

Also, why does Benio and Rokuro resistis to BFR via withstanding Puppets of Darkness but in Sakanashi's profile these puppets aren't BFR at all?

Last edited:
Thats it, the most dangerous thing, but what exactly happens if Sakanashi is constantly crushed by spikes over 1 meter in size? Like, what exactly is he going to do when being crushed by an Class E force? Sakanashi's regen feat is like, recovering a leg after days. And Lévis's magnetism is impossible to dodge and is thought based.
Can't crush him with anything as the puppets also surround him and void manip anything outta existence. Class E force that won't work when it can't even reach sakanashi and he still has power null that nulls what tries to affect him.
That was kamui, the weakest basara. Sakanashi has survived with only his head. His spatial manip is also thought based.
The son of a bitch has shown to disintegrate CLOTHES. Disintegrating a cloth and disintegrating a magic metal with High 6-C durability are completely different things
Uh, come again? Also look at his matter manipulation.
His energy control basically guarantees he'll take control of his opponents spells. Also durability doesn't mean shit when it comes to deconstruction.
Its simply useless
Saying it's useless doesn't make it useless useless. They passively distort space around them. How is telekinesis/ magnetism gonna work when it can't even pass through space to reach it's target?
90% is useless, except the first and third scan. However, I want the context, because its seems that the effects varies as ****
I'm baffled at how you keep calling them useless and curious to why.

Where do you see the effects varying? If you can't protect yourself from yin aura, it'll corrode your body and turn you into ash. Two basara didn't even need to do anything, someone just got turned to ash from being near them.
The yin aura also makes things heavier which is where density manipulation comes from. Rokuro and Mayura couldn't even stand inside the true magano.
Also, why does Benio and Rokuro resistis to BFR via withstanding Puppets of Darkness but in Sakanashi's profile these puppets aren't BFR at all?
They resist spatial manipulation

Can't crush him with anything as the puppets also surround him and void manip anything outta existence.
From the scans this is not true. The puppets go after the opponent and that is it, they don't stay around him 100% of the time. Besides, nobody is throwing something at Sakanashi, he is going to be thrown against something. Lévis is going to change the polarity of Sakanashi's being and make his body compulsorily crushed
Class E force that won't work when it can't even reach sakanashi and he still has power null that nulls what tries to affect him.
Sakanashi nullifies an extremely specific power system that looks nothing like Mashle magic
That was kamui, the weakest basara. Sakanashi has survived with only his head.
I want proof, because in the profile its explicit that his regeneration is bad
His spatial manip is also thought based.
Elaborate
Yes, and this is not disintegration, this is a completely different power
Anyway
You know, Lévis can just dodge. He has a good record of dodging hundreds of attacks and having a good reaction time
Dog shit tbh
His energy control basically guarantees he'll take control of his opponents spells.
No, that won't work, the power systems are completely different. Besides, how the **** is he going to reverse magnetism, a force of nature?
Also durability doesn't mean shit when it comes to deconstruction.
It matters when your feat is basically disintegrating clothes by increasing your aura. It is something so shitty that I doubt it has ever been shown to be used in combat. It's a similar reason why characters like Yuno have similar feats but are considered useless for never proving to be combat applicable
Saying it's useless doesn't make it useless useless. They passively distort space around them. How is telekinesis/ magnetism gonna work when it can't even pass through space to reach it's target?
Its not even passive, they need to punch each other for this thing to work
And yes, it is useless. If the distortion hasn't shown anything special then it will be nothing special
Where do you see the effects varying? If you can't protect yourself from yin aura, it'll corrode your body and turn you into ash. Two basara didn't even need to do anything, someone just got turned to ash from being near them.
The first scan shows that such energy turns you to ashes
Another shows someone turning to stone
Another says that you die after several hours

Where is the consistency? I really believe that these powers can be useful, but how exactly does it apply to the characters? Because from what I see in the profiles there are several scans with normal human beings next to them and nothing happens
They resist spatial manipulation
This doesnt explain anything

From the scans this is not true. The puppets go after the opponent and that is it, they don't stay around him 100% of the time. Besides, nobody is throwing something at Sakanashi, he is going to be thrown against something. Lévis is going to change the polarity of Sakanashi's being and make his body compulsorily crushed
Good for attack, defence and is even listed as danmaku so not all need to attack at once added to the fact he can still manipulate space without sending the puppets.
Besides, how the **** is he going to reverse magnetism, a force of nature?
If energy systems being different invalidated every argument, we won't have vs battles.

He isn't going to reverse magnetiem, he'll take control of Lèvis spell that's causing it
Yes, and this is not disintegration, this is a completely different power
Yes it is. In what way are they different?
Dog shit tbh
Your opinion
It matters when your feat is basically disintegrating clothes by increasing your aura. It is something so shitty that I doubt it has ever been shown to be used in combat. It's a similar reason why characters like Yuno have similar feats but are considered useless for never proving to be combat applicable
Wtf? You keep mentioning disintegrating clothes. He has broken down huge chunks of earth into energy and absorbed it, disintegrated and reconstructed parts of buildings yet you only focus on the clothes part? FYI, there's no difference between these feats.
Disintegrating the ground into energy was done simply by his aura, only difference being he absorbed it. Disintegrated and reconstructed parts of buildings, does this by controlling the yang aura in the world.
His clothes disintegrating was a byproduct of his transformation (releasing yang aura).

You see two individuals avoid getting touched by the yang aura and you're trying to claim it's not combat applicable? (Though in character he might not use it against opponents but what do you think @Arkenis)
Its not even passive, they need to punch each other for this thing to work
And yes, it is useless. If the distortion hasn't shown anything special then it will be nothing special
Show me where the scan says they need to punch each other. It says the sheer amount of spiritual aura they're releasing is distorting space.

No, you don't have to do anything with it. Distorting space around you guarantees nothing can reach you.
The first scan shows that such energy turns you to ashes
Another shows someone turning to stone
Another says that you die after several hours

Where is the consistency? I really believe that these powers can be useful, but how exactly does it apply to the characters? Because from what I see in the profiles there are several scans with normal human beings next to them and nothing happens
The first scan shows they're superior telling them to never stop releasing yang aura or they'll turn to ash.
The second explains yin aura corrodes the body.
The third shows two basara causing a human to turn to ash simply by being near him. Where did you see him turning to stone? It corroded his body and he collapsed as ash.

Dieing after several hours? You know there's levels to training right? You don't just send two children aspiring to be boxers to immediately fight the likes of mike tyson.
The yin aura their teacher infused for them to train against that'll cause them to die in a few hours if they fail, is nothing compared to what low level kegare not to mention basara's emit.

There's no inconsistency. You would not find any normal human being next to a basara. As seen in the scan, you turn to ash.
This doesnt explain anything
The same pitch black puppet that does the void manip is used to bfr as well by manipulating space. They resist the pitch black puppets powers.

I want proof, because in the
The profiles use Kamui to give an "at least" rating. If you look, you'll see the name mentioned in the justification is Kamui.
Anyway here, lmao latest chapter shows 3rd ranking basara regenerating his head. Sakanashi is ranked 2nd among the basara
Elaborate
On what? It's thought based after activating the charm.
Sakanashi nullifies an extremely specific power system that looks nothing like Mashle magic
Doesn't matter. The act of killing a kegare is an attempt to purify or exorcise them. His powers get nulled

..the number of affected beings doesn't correlate to potency as it can't be compared to layers to begin with, and so it's just range.
? If you talk for space ishtar it's bcz all god have authority. It exist infinite god in her universe, she the strongest of them. And Authority being layered depending on your strengh (stronger being with authority can null/resist all power of lower being with authority or not) is a thing accepted here.

May you link the CRT? I recall something similar was declined for Anos, especially as hax "potency" doesn't correlate to layers as it's just unquantificable, which is why even "infinite" potency wouldn't mean infinite layers on its own, for example

May you link the CRT? I recall something similar was declined for Anos, especially as hax "potency" doesn't correlate to layers as it's just unquantificable, which is why even "infinite" potency wouldn't mean infinite layers on its own, for example
Yeah i will find it (it's already tell on all profile having authority), but i don't understand the potency you mean.

Least confusing JP LN explanation

it means she has both immortality type 8 and 9, so you need dummy range to effectively kill her, not to mention her resistances
my contender range is beyond the dimensional plane of 6D as they transcend dimensional barriers effectively allowing them to reach any dimension etc but not enough to reach 7D (kinda dumb but the 7D realm doesn't qualify for low 1-A cause no mentions of infinite dimensions or aleph stuff despite mentions of beyond the bounds of dimension and transcending dimensional barriers, space, and time, transcends the concept of dimensions etc)
Still in the 2nd part of CRT of a 3 part crt so it will probably not happen soon yet

I've removed Lavos from 2-A since he's been upgraded to Low 1-C, he has multiple Low 2-C keys now but i have no idea if he has any smurf abilities, resistances etc. In those keys or not.

But on the topic of 2-A, Ainchase Ishmael should definitely be on the list but i'm not entirely sure what position he should have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back