• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Would you be able to search through your DMs to try and find it?

If that turns up nothing I'd be fine with lifting the ban.

Well, I don't specifically mean my DMs, but maybe someone like AKM sama mentioned notes about sock puppet making and gave him multiple warnings through DMs. digging through my list, I don't think I ever spoke to them in DMs. But I have doubts if AKM remembers either and he hasn't been all too active as of late.

But either way, since I cannot find any evidence of those warnings and don't remember giving those warnings mentioned in the ban reason. I am leaning towards lifting the ban at least until there is more evidence revealed. He also doesn't seem like he's behaving that badly either.

@TheDivineHost wants to appeal his ban. Does anybody here remember much about the issue?

https://community.fandom.com/wiki/M...124&useskin=fandomdesktop#4400000000013343414
Well, it seems like @TheDivineHost created 5 sockpuppet accounts, including @DaringAttitude4, after which AKM sama banned them, and then TDH created two more sockpuppet accounts in order to try to gain access to our forum again, but they were not accepted.
@AKM sama

What do you think about this?

Since people were asking, I think that getting both users in the same voice chat at the same time is a pretty decent way to indicate against someone being a sock.

While they could get a friend to hop on, one could ask questions that they'd each obviously know to test whether they're someone clueless just being fed lines.
This was attempted. Due to both of them giving me permission to record it, but not to publish it publicly, I'll figure out some way to communicate the relevant information.

Last edited:
This was attempted. Due to Vapour giving me permission to record it, but not to publish it publicly, I'll figure out some way to communicate the relevant information.
I am very sorry for posting here again since i am not staff, however i'd like to mention that if he has any like minded friend or irl friend who is willing to help, he can fake it very easily as well. I understand that everything can be faked nowadays but i'd say even this kind of thing wouldn't be a guarantee unless some very specific information is request. That is all i'd like to say.

In lieu of a video, I've typed up a timestamped transcript of the relevant parts.

They each had clearly distinct voices.
0:01-0:11/Agnaa: Okay so I've chucked the recording on. Vapour, what was the verse you were primarily banned because of behaviour in relation to?

0:12-0:13/Vapour: Tokyo Revengers.

0:14-0:18/Agnaa: Cool, Bored Boi, Shadow, you here? [Note: Bored Boi was Shadow's display name on Discord, Bored Boi was muted for a lot of the call and sporadically unmuted to respond.]

0:19/Shadow: Hello.

0:20-0:22/Agnaa: Who's the person you appealed your ban to?

0:26/Unknown: [indiscernible whispering, about as long as one or two syllables]

0:28-0:29/Shadow: Antvasima.

0:31-0:35/Agnaa: Cool, and what was the alleged ban for?

0:41-0:43/Vapour: Wait my mum's in the room hold up hold-. [Note: Vapour muted mic.]

0:43-0:44/Shadow: Uhh sockpuppet.

0:47-0:51/Agnaa: And what does sockpuppeting entail?

0:59/Vapour: Uhh someo- [Note: Cut off by Shadow.]

1:00/Shadow: Creating an alt.

1:02-1:04/Agnaa: Yeah okay, alright, that should be pretty much it.
I'll let other people digest this and come to their own conclusions for a little, then post my own a bit later.

EDIT: Shadow wanted to communicate this
By the way I looked at the RvR and saw that I am now being considered "real life friends with vapour". I assure you this isn't true.

The reason for the long gaps and my muted mic was because I was worried my mom would hear and I assure you I wasn't in the same room as vapour or talking with him somehow
EDIT 2: This too
I muted my mic because if my mum came in the room you would have heard it and I would rather that not have happened. Its 8:27 and I'm on the way to school, the chances that I would be able to ask my friend to come over at 8 in the morning to help me with powerscaling stuff is ridiculous, none of my friends know I do powerscaling and I would never tell them it becase I would be teased. Deagon keeps faulsely accusing me and its stressing me out because I had to get into a call with you and I'm slowly realising now it was for nothing.
Agnaa please understand that I'm not a sockpuppet, I assure you this.
EDIT 3: I wish to add this, if anyone considers unbanning Shadow in the future.
As an addendum to the Shadow/Bored Boiii situation, if there was any doubt of them being Vapourrrr's sock, I got rock solid proof last night.

Prior to the voice chat, they pretended to not know each other, requiring me to negotiate/convince both of them to do that voice chat experiment and inviting both of them, as well as many claims of not knowing who Vapourrr was in general.

But last night, Bored Boiii accidentally added me to a group chat with Vapourrr and another friend, where they were hanging out and playing Valorant, only to remove me and unfriend me about ten seconds later.

Last edited:
By the way I looked at the RvR and saw that I am now being considered "real life friends with vapour". I assure you this isn't true.

The reason for the long gaps and my muted mic was because I was worried my mom would hear and I assure you I wasn't in the same room as vapour or talking with him somehow

Why do I find this extremely hard to believe?

I really don't find it particularly convincing because as Arceus notes above he may just have a friend who was willing to do this, and the evidence is very damning. Even aside from the Fandom check, the idea that this guy just coincidentally posted about the same 9 verses (some of them fairly obscure) as well as making his account the day after the ban is insurmountable unless we had trusted people who regularly VC'd with both of them and could attest to them having different voices.

Also his explanation for muting the mic is not logical. He said he was worried his mom would hear but muting your mic does nothing to prevent that, it would only affect whether other members of the call could hear you. He'd have to turn down his own speakers to prevent someone he lived with from hearing.

Thank you for your work in setting this up, Agnaa.

As disappointing as it may be to say, I'm not ultimately convinced by this evidence. I would like to preface that I have certain speculations about what was happening here, but they are just that - speculations. I don't want to paint anything I say past this point as a definitive explanation of what occurred in the call, but rather, as just a plausible explanation.

What strongly strikes me about the timestamps of the call is that it consistently took longer for Vapour and Shadow to respond to Agnaa then it did for Agnaa to respond to Vapour and Shadow. Every response from Agnaa took 1-4 seconds from the moment Vapour and Shadow stopped speaking, but once the questioning started, every response from Shadow took 6-8 seconds from the moment Agnaa stopped speaking. This is an unusually long conversational delay for what amounted to quite simple questions that they would have had answers to off the top of their head - for example, why did it take 8 seconds for Shadow to start saying that he had been banned for sockpuppeting? There's no reason why, at this point, he wouldn't know that off the top of his head.

This, combined with matters like the mic being repeatedly muted, the fact that both Vapour and Shadow both independently claimed to have their mothers in the room as their reasons for muting their mics, and the indistinguishable whispering, strongly inclines me to believe that they were in the same room together at the time of the recording and that one of them was passing answers to the questions to the other person.

Do I consider this conclusion to be proven? No. I do sincerely believe it, but I don't consider this absolute evidence against it, nor do I want to paint it as such. However, it doesn't need to be. The evidence is already incredibly strong to suggest that Shadow is a sock of Vapour - at this point, what it should take for us to redact the ban is solid counter-evidence. What I believe I've demonstrated here is that there is a plausible instance in which this call occurred the way that it did and where Vapour and Shadow are still the same person; ergo, it is not solid counter-evidence, and not enough to redact our ban.

It's disappointing to say after the effort was put in to setting up and enacting this Discord call, but I don't think we are in any position to change our verdict.

Yeah y'all covered pretty much everything I planned to.

Main point I'd want to add was that Shadow responded within a second when asked if they were here, but then took 6-8 seconds to answer pretty simple questions.

And that, aside from the mentioned whispering, I heard no extraneous noises. No doors opening/closing, or sounds of parents piping up in the background.

Not impossible that all this evidence lined up out of pure coincidence, but at some point we gotta draw the line at good enough and ban people for being socks. Otherwise we'd still have the Sera squad around.

Last edited:
Not impossible that all this evidence lined up out of pure coincidence, but at some point we gotta draw the line at good enough and ban people for being socks. Otherwise we'd still have the Sera squad around.
This is an important point to consider moving forward, because everything suggests that he intends to simply make a new account to try again. When that happens we may not be able to get 100% proof like "they're both using the same IP" or "they both signed up with the same e-mail." It'll often be a combination of coincidences which by themselves aren't proof, but in tandem paint a picture that is rather hard to ignore.

Although, it is helpful that we have both "voices" in this case, as if a new suspected sockpuppet comes up and they're asked to VC in their defense he would have to get an entirely new person to play that role.

With everything being put down, I believe we can afford to put this situation to rest.

The RVRT has been fixated on this one topic for an unusually long time, and nothing past the point where Shadow was initially banned has resulted in anything fruitful - even setting up a Discord call with the accused didn't change much in the end. Most likely, everything has gone this direction because it's simply not possible to disprove something that is true. Of course, we should remain vigilant about future sockpuppets, but I don't believe we have any reason past this point to evaluate/reevaluate Shadow's situation any more than we have.

In other words, this topic can be dropped now.

Yeah, I am personally leaning towards them being the same person; they never talk at the same time. Also, how distinct were their voices I'd like to ask? I know some people can sound slightly different and it's more or less it sounds like person is raising or lowering their voice to be one or the other. Now I might believe them being different if we could hear them talk at the same time while each of them say two widely different things or if both laughed at something at the same time.

Now I might believe them being different if we could hear them talk at the same time while each of them say two widely different things or if both laughed at something at the same time.
It seems as though it genuinely was two different people on the call given that Shadow interrupted Vapour, but the issue is that we can't really confirm whether the person was just a friend of Vapour's pretending to be the owner of the Shadow account or even been in the same room together.

I noticed that the Gojosrevenge account had a blog post for a character named "Dajun Im" which appeared to be an updated copy of another users blog post with the same character (who is rather obscure) from a user named ElvisFreshley, who a seeming Vapourrrrr alt was commenting on the wall off lamenting the unfair treatment of Tokyo Revengers. The ElvisFreshley account stopped updating the profile on Aug 10th (along with stopping all other activity), and then the Gojosrevenge account began updating it Aug 11th, so it appears to be a clear handoff between two alts.

Fandom confirmed the connection and actually noticed a more accounts linked to those two, so these three accounts should likely to be banned on the wiki, as they are all further Cloudyagami alts.

And on the forum:

Last edited:
Actually, if you look at the comments for the Karma cracking the ballistic wall feat, ElvisFreshely used an imgur account called "gatsBybreaker" which was CloudYagami's imgur and was also used by Vapour.

I was just about to write a report on it and then got Ninja'd here. Thank you, Deagon.

Edit:
Further thing to note is that he claims "DBZ, Bleach, Naruto stan. OPM verse supporter"
Yet:
  • He isn't on the OPM verse supporter list.
  • Has knowledge of the wiki thread system and made no accounts here.
  • He has 0 contributions on DBZ, Bleach, Naruto and OPM verses nor any blogs related to them which basically meant he was using them to throw us off.
  • Has only made contributions on Blue String, TokyoRev, Lookism etc. which are verses CloudYagami has supported.

Last edited:
Actually, if you look at the comments for the Karma cracking the ballistic wall feat, ElvisFreshely used an imgur account called "gastBybreaker" which was CloudYagami's imgur and was also used by Vapor.
This furthers my suspicions that Vapour and Cloud are either the same person or working together, although Fandom did not notice a connection between those accounts.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Cloudyagami was confirmed to be an alt of Vapour's yeah? If so, then it's just more proof that Elvis could be a sock as he's a Blue String supporter, which Cloudy was also.
Not confirmed, just suspected given the commonalities (obsession with TR, habit of making socks, poor tempered). If you look at most of the TR pages and go through the history, the majority of the edits are either one of Clouds accounts or one of Vapours accounts. For that reason I think we should probably lock the verse and only allow edits through CRTs, to dissuade the sockpuppeting.

If anyone wants to know if ShadowSythez is sock of Vapour, yes he is, you'll get an actual evidence here.

Right after his first ban, he told me that he made an alt account, I suggested that he should wait for the ban to be over, but he didn't want to, he kept repeating the same thing.

I don't really care to report him at first because I don't want to have any problems with him and I really don't think I'd get affected by what he does.

Since he mentioned me (telling him about rvr) when he was insulting another user on discord, posted by Propellus. I told him that if anyone was to ask me about it, I'm not gonna lie to them. He then told me that if he gets banned because of me, he will expose me of being CloudYagami's alt.
When he said things like, "I did a quick test using clouds pixel scaling" and "I can ask cloud if you don't want to".

I apologise for not talking about this earlier and if this warrants any punishment from my side, let be it.
I feel very uncomfortable having users like him around.

Since he mentioned me (telling him about rvr) when he was insulting another user on discord, posted by Propellus. I told him that if anyone was to ask me about it, I'm not gonna lie to them. He then told me that if he gets banned because of me, he will expose me of being CloudYagami's alt.
When he said things like, "I did a quick test using clouds pixel scaling" and "I can ask cloud if you don't want to".
Damn that's actually sick, dude was gonna try and frame you on top of the shit he's already done.

If anyone wants to know if ShadowSythez is sock of Vapour, yes he is, you'll get an actual evidence here.

Right after his first ban, he told me that he made an alt account, I suggested that he should wait for the ban to be over, but he didn't want to, he kept repeating the same thing.

I don't really care to report him at first because I don't want to have any problems with him and I really don't think I'd get affected by what he does.

I apologise for not talking about this earlier and if this warrants any punishment from my side, let be it.
I feel very uncomfortable having users like him around.
I do not think that you need to be punished for anything. Thank you for helping out. 🙏

I noticed that the Gojosrevenge account had a blog post for a character named "Dajun Im" which appeared to be an updated copy of another users blog post with the same character (who is rather obscure) from a user named ElvisFreshley, who a seeming Vapourrrrr alt was commenting on the wall off lamenting the unfair treatment of Tokyo Revengers. The ElvisFreshley account stopped updating the profile on Aug 10th (along with stopping all other activity), and then the Gojosrevenge account began updating it Aug 11th, so it appears to be a clear handoff between two alts.

Fandom confirmed the connection and actually noticed a more accounts linked to those two, so these three accounts should likely to be banned on the wiki, as they are all further Cloudyagami alts.

And on the forum:

Banned them.

Back