• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I am not sure about ShadowSythez btw. He seems more rational and reasonable than Vapourrrrr, and he has been helping me with language cleanup work for the Def Jam verse in our wiki.
I think he's likely attempting to ingratiate himself with you to avoid a ban. He was clearly very desperate to stay unbanned (to the point of child-like begging when it became clear that he was MysticCarnage) and appears to be taking steps to avoid it again, such as this repeated insistence that he's new to the wiki and doesn't know Tokyo Revengers.

Going through, he appears to publicly announce no less than eight times that he doesn't know the series. That's just not normal behavior, and given the Fandom assessment that he's likely a sock and that he made his account the day after Vapour's ban (just like the MysticCarnage alt) I think it's conclusive enough.

I do not know who these characters are
I decided to look into the series a little bit
I do not know about the lore behind tokyo revengers scalers and whether or not they act in bad faith
This thread is far to confusing for someone who hasn't read the series.
I will start the manga now and see if I can complete it soon so I can have a say in this
I do not know who those people are
I do not know the verse.
What happened after this scene. The guy with black hair did he die ? He seems to be the main character so I would assume he survives?

The lady doth protest too much, methinks. This isn't how normal people talk about a verse they don't know about. His acting skills could use some work.

Last edited:
See below, this is from July 24.
Apologies, then - I evidently misremembered.

One way or the other, my point remains. I very much struggle to see how these factors could have occurred by coincidence. I would like elaboration, however, on the "off-site specific information he shared that was the same as Vapourrrr's" you mentioned in the original report; this seems like it'd be quite decisive for something only mentioned in passing.

I very much struggle to see how these factors could have occurred by coincidence. I would like elaboration, however, on the "off-site specific information he shared that was the same as Vapourrrr's" you mentioned in the original report; this seems like it'd be quite decisive for something only mentioned in passing.
Sorry for being vague, a part of me was trying to limit publicly announcing the information used to catch him because at this point there can be no doubt that he will simply make a new account every time we ban him, and the more we reveal our discovery process the easier it will be for him to avoid it. He indicated that he was Rank Diamond 1 in Valorant, and Vapourrrrr was also Diamond 1 in Valorant. That's an incredibly specific coincidence.

Well, you can ask Fandom to check if their systems have detected an overlap between Vapourrrrr's and ShadowSythez's wiki accounts, if you wish.

Well, you can ask Fandom to check if their systems have detected an overlap between Vapourrrrr's and ShadowSythez's wiki accounts, if you wish.
I did, that was in my original post. This is what they said:

Hey there,

Thanks for contacting us. I've given this a look and, while I am not 100% certain, I do see some strong indications they are a sock. Enough that I would not have an issue with your community taking action on that basis.

Best regards,
Fandom Customer Support Team

This is quite clear cut, to be frank. A user joins one day after another user gets banned, they get involved in all of the same verses, post on the same threads, and display intimate knowledge of the wiki and the verses while claiming on numerous occasions to be unfamiliar with them. This is an archetypal example of what a sockpuppet account looks like.

I would endorse a permaban, of course.

"I'm diamond 1" is a popular meme phrase used in the valorant community. Making an account on the same dates is indeed sus but it really is just a coincidence. I stated I didn't know the series multiple times because the thread was about the series and I wanted to make sure my opinion on some of the topics weren't taken heavily since I got into a debate with 3 people. I have done this in many other threads for example. I really do not know how else I can prove it but I assure you I am not vapour. I am also not a supporter for spy x family, I actually quite dislike the verse due to me not liking the anime.

Is there any evidence you need ? For you to say I'm this account even though we do not share the same I.P is unfair in my eyes.

well i don't know if i can comment here, but to speak in defense of ShadowSythez, he seemed to be intereseted/ talked about multiple verses such as demon slayer baki record of ragnarok solo leveling attack on titan(this is the extent of what i know of)

his speaking patterns the way he talks and behaves as well as the way he argues is also completely different form vapourrr so i will really be quite shocked if he is a sock

and boy i sure do hope commenting here isn't ban worthy

All three accounts also have Lookism calcs in their wiki blogs.

I am also not a supporter for spy x family, I actually quite dislike the verse due to me not liking the anime.
Okay? Neither was Vapourrrrr.

This was his "verse downgrade list."

1 Demon slayer
2 Baki The Grappler
3 Lookism
4 Jujutsu Kaisen
5 Attack on titan
6 The Boxer
7 Spy X family

You've posted, in some capacity, about every single one of these verses.

All three accounts also have Lookism calcs in their wiki blogs.

Okay? Neither was Vapourrrrr.

This was his "verse downgrade list."

1 Demon slayer
2 Baki The Grappler
3 Lookism
4 Jujutsu Kaisen
5 Attack on titan
6 The Boxer
7 Spy X family

You've posted, in some capacity, about every single one of these verses.
The lookism post came from a comment on agnaa's message wall. I am not to knowlegable on the verse but I explained why I was making the calculation in my original blog post.

I do not have a verse downgrade list ? Why are you bringing up false evidence when I have never made anything of the sort.

It is a big shame about the Def Jam verse though. The language used in them is currently horrible except for the pages that ShadowSythez cleaned up.

Is somebody else here willing to take over the cleanup work for them?

I unfriended Vappour on Discord because he had been blatantly faking niceness. I had forgiven him three times for being caught lying, but based on my personal experiences, I can confirm this.

As a matter of fact, I had instructed @Deagonx to take these actions. I'm not trying to be a snitch, but the fact that he took advantage of my kindness and continued to lie the same way three times crossed the acceptable line for me, and I felt the need to report it.

Both of them play Valorant and surprisingly have the same rank. Whenever he's online on Discord, ShadowSynthez is also online simultaneously. Furthermore, I would like to emphasize that they both share an identical mindset when it comes to calculation guidelines. Throughout the extensive debates we've had about TR in my DMs, they both argue in the exact same manner. There are no differences; their approaches are equivalent. It's to the point where when I read their debates in TR discussions, they sound indistinguishable, with only a slight difference in niceness to feign a distinct identity.

Please don't misunderstand me; I used to be someone who disliked using pattern coincidences as evidence. However, I've come to realize that there's nothing wrong with using them after all.

The Cloudyagami account became active in July 2022. On November 20th he received a brief ban, on November 26th the Steezstifler account was made. On April 24 both of those accounts were permanently banned, on April 29th Vapourrrrr made his account. On June 25th he was banned for a month. On June 27th MysticCarnage was created.
@Passersby is likely another alt for Vapourrrrr. His account was made July 2022, but was inactive for a year until June 26th (the day after Vapourrrr's first ban), and is active in all the same verses.

Unless he’s a psycho or a very good actor I really doubt he could maintain a very different behavior compared to Vapourrr for such a long time.

He reached me out for some calculation evaluation and he’s VERY different from Vapourrr or MysticCarnage, both annoying users that get mar at anything.

Unless he’s a psycho or a very good actor I really doubt he could maintain a very different behavior compared to Vapourrr for such a long time.

He reached me out for some calculation evaluation and he’s VERY different from Vapourrr or MysticCarnage, both annoying users that get mar at anything.
Well, the crucial issue here is that a Fandom staff member apparently checked and found that both accounts do have identity overlaps.
I will do, no worries. I will take care of it!
Thank you. It is very appreciated. 🙂🙏

DDnAmjS.png

I'm sure this is just a coincidence though right?

I explained this please stop. "Diamond 1" is a popular meme in the valorant community. I am not vapour and I do not know who this person is. Please believe me if there is any evidence I can send I will send it.
Is there anything he can do (without revealing any personally compromising information) that would convince you that he is a different person, Deagonx and ImmortalDread?

@Passersby is likely another alt for Vapourrrrr. His account was made July 2022, but was inactive for a year until June 26th (the day after Vapourrrr's first ban), and is active in all the same verses.
Naw as @M3X_2.0 pointed out, he is way different, hell Vappour is not even interested in Demon Slayer, and the guy is completely different in every aspect. I am saying this through my personal interaction with him.

But hey, you can check the overlap to confirm this. I just highly doubt this.

Is there a corresponding wiki account that the Fandom staff can check up?

Naw as @M3X_2.0 pointed out, he is way different, hell Vappour is not even interested in Demon Slayer, and the guy is completely different in every aspect. I am saying this through my personal interaction with him.

But hey, you can check the overlap to confirm this. I just highly doubt this.
Okay. Thank you for the information.

Is there anything he can do (without revealing any personally compromising information) that would convince you that he is a different person, Deagonx and ImmortalDread?
Not really? The idea that some guy out there with an interest in all the same verses just happened to join the day after Vapourrrrr's ban, and is just the victim of extremely bad luck is too far fetched for me given Vapour's demonstrated propensity for making socks immediately after bans, and even Fandom thinks they're likely the same person.

Even more so that this @Passersby account comes to defend him out of nowhere, with a year long inactivity that ended the day after Vapourrrrrs first ban, who is ALSO interested in all the same verses.

This dude has a bunch of socks on the website.

Is there a corresponding wiki account that the Fandom staff can check up?
There is, but I doubt it'll reveal much because upon review it has no posts or edits, no pfp, etc. I will look at what bans were enacted around the time he arrived on the forum as this might connect him more definitively to other alts.

Not really? The idea that some guy out there with an interest in all the same verses just happened to join the day after Vapourrrrr's ban, and is just the victim of extremely bad luck is too far fetched for me given Vapour's demonstrated propensity for making socks immediately after bans, and even Fandom thinks they're likely the same person.

Even more so that this @Passersby account comes to defend him out of nowhere, with a year long inactivity that ended the day after Vapourrrrrs first ban, who is ALSO interested in all the same verses.

This dude has a bunch of socks on the website.
Passerby defended me because we formed a sort of friendship in the threads we participated in. Again I promise I'm not vapour and I will send you any evidence you request.

Passerby defended me because we formed a sort of friendship in the threads we participated in. Again I promise I'm not vapour and I will send you any evidence you request.
exactly, and for that matter as well, i never even participated in a TR thread...like ever

chill out dude, you might as well suspect every single account made in that time frame to be vapourrr's sock

Fandom's evidence is most likely can't be ignored, although they are not 100% unsure, they still indicate that there will be no problem to perform action. Deagonx analyzed each case of them and how unlikely those can be called as coincidences. Same mindset, same language, same interests, identical logs.

Even they are interested in the same games and series, I can't think of one thing to even distinguish any characteristics between both individuals.

Well, Passersby and ShadowSythez just posted almost at the same time with IP locations from very different parts of this world.
Ya, for me, it is unlikely they are both the same. I have some personal experience with both, and I don't think they are the same person.

(never seen Koku simp in my life like him) + he does not even have the same interests, and he generally debates in terms of hax/lore rather pure calculations.

Ya, for me, it is unlikely they are both the same. I have some personal experience with both, and I don't think they are the same person.

(never seen Koku simp in my life like him) + he does not even have the same interests, and he generally debates in terms of hax/lore rather pure calculations.
kokushibo is still better written tha akaza and yeah, that's because i suck at math

Frankly I think some of you guys need a better bullshit detector. Passersby began posting July 3, 2022 - July 13, 2022. He made like 20 posts total, he then went inactive for an entire year. On June 26th, 2023 the day after Vapourrrrrs ban, he returns and immediately makes a Demon Slayer thread. On June 25th Vapourrrrr also made a Demon Slayer thread.

Then he arrives here unannounced to defend the other guy who Fandom thinks is a Vapourrrrr sock, who is posting in all the same verses and made his account the day after Vapourrrrrs permanent ban.

And we are meant to believe that there are three people involved, Vapour, who got banned on June 25th and August 2nd, and Shadow and Passersby, who just happened to become active on June 26th and August 3rd, yet they're all involved in the same verses and the stars just aligned for them to look extremely guilty of doing the thing Vapour was perma-banned for doing? Making alts right after his bans?

Hmm. @Vapourrrrr also has a wide variety of IP addresses from yet another part of the world. If he is using a VPN, he has been extremely meticulous with consistently completely hiding his tracks without slipping at all even for a moment, at least when visiting this forum, as all three of these account seem to be located in different continents.

Frankly I think some of you guys need a better bullshit detector. Passersby began posting July 3, 2022 - July 13, 2022. He made like 20 posts total. On June 26th, the day after Vapourrrrrs ban, he returns and immediately makes a Demon Slayer thread. On June 25th Vapourrrrr also made a Demon Slayer thread.

Then he arrives here unannounced to defend the other guy who Fandom thinks is a Vapourrrrr sock, who is posting in all the same verses and made his account the day after Vapourrrrrs permanent ban.

And we are meant to believe that there are three people involved, Vapour, who got banned on June 25th and August 2nd, and Shadow and Passersby, who just happened to become active on June 26th and August 3rd, yet they're all involved in the same verses and the stars just aligned for them to look extremely guilty of doing the thing Vapour was perma-banned for doing? Making alts right after his bans?
Unless this vapour guy is a evil genius I would chalk it up to luck. Again I am willing to share all necessary information with you to prove I am not this guy.
To the relevant parties, please reminder to not spam the thread. Let staff evaluate the situation.
Sorry. I want to prefice this though. I will send any evidence you need so I can prove I am not vapour.

Back