• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I'm gonna be honest, the worst thing I did was belittle the "CGM" title and complain about the title and the wiki, I did type a nerd emoji but then said sorry twice because I felt bad and thought it was a little unhinged, I haven't done much else tbh, not that I remember of at least

everything I've said ain't that deep, this aint the legal court system, I've seen you guys ban people for a year for saying kys ☠️ these things are not that deep and only require a month ban, I wonder how long mine will be, probably a while since you guys over react to everything
The onus isn't on everyone else to be less offended, it's on you to raise your standard of conduct.

For my part, I'm in support of a ban or at the very least a TR topic ban.

The onus isn't on everyone else to be less offended, it's on you to raise your standard of conduct.

For my part, I'm in support of a ban or at the very least a TR topic ban.
My guy this ain't a formal place, nothing wrong with having casual language and typing a nerd emoji then apologising about it twice, this is a matter of you taking offense to something that shouldn't be a problem, if I was cussing people out then yeah its a problem but I haven't done barbaric shit for you to ban me

Edit: Is there any reason for the deletion of my comment here ? I provided my point so I could debate therefir on the calc that I heavily disagreed with, and then it just gets deleted

Last edited:
Basically it started on this thread, people actually wanted to help him and he kept acting like it's everyone against him. He basically stonewalled the whole thread (scroll down from the second link and read a few comments) by not understanding the basics of burden of proof. He claimed something, Chariot asked for proof and he acts like Chariot is the one who needs to prove something. He admittedly was poisoning the well basically being toxic against everyone who disagreed with him. To quote a few of his comments:
Have you done anything for the verse other then debunk and edit character profiles to make them superhuman (your not a supporter)

I don't hate you my guy I just think your "supporting" is not supporting, my childishness could not matter less, I have no use of barbaric language
Okay, no one cares, we gave you our arguments, your arguments don't suffice but because it comes from a CGM who has NOTHING, NO DEGREE, HASN'T STUDIED PHYSICS ECT we gotta trust them because their correct about everything and are never wrong even when their points get proven wrong !!
We have told you guys 50 times why the characters are FTB, your arguments aren't good enough, YOUR THE OPPOSITION, YOUR MEANT TO PROVE IT NOT US, yall got your priorities mixed up, this verse is finished since I can tell you right now this is rigged

YOU SHOULD PROVE TO US WHY NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND REMEMBER THIS, YOU DIDN'T GIVE SUFFICIENT PROOF ON WHY THEY ARE SCARED OF GUNS FOR SPEED AND NOT AP

Rigged, Rigged, Rigged
@Lonkitt @Dalesean027 @Zefra3011 can speak more about him. A topic ban seems appropriate, although a verse deletion was brought up by someone and honestly, I agree. I recall Dale and Lonkitt agreeing with it as well. Regular CRTs have 11 pages. Worth mentioning that he made a thread out of spite to downgrade a verse someone who disagreed with him likes, given we just had a thread about dodging characters attacks at close range and updated our guidelines.

I laughed, you reported me on this my guy, I've seen KLOL say similar things on posts with horrible scales

Banning me for what ? Toxic behaviour, everything I've said ain't that deep, this aint the legal court system, I've seen you guys ban people for a year for saying kys ☠️ these things are not that deep and only require a month ban, I wonder how long mine will be, probably a while since you guys over react to everything
You should calm your tone at times, calc group members work hard, you can give criticism but you should definitely respect them and calm down at times. Not trying to get you banned but you should get my point,
Basically it started on this thread, people actually wanted to help him and he kept acting like it's everyone against him. He basically stonewalled the whole thread (scroll down from the second link and read a few comments) by not understanding the basics of burden of proof. He claimed something, Chariot asked for proof and he acts like Chariot is the one who needs to prove something. He admittedly was poisoning the well basically being toxic against everyone who disagreed with him. To quote a few of his comments:

@Lonkitt @Dalesean027 @Zefra3011 can speak more about him. A topic ban seems appropriate, although a verse deletion was brought up by someone and honestly, I agree. I recall Dale and Lonkitt agreeing with it as well. Regular CRTs have 11 pages. Worth mentioning that he made a thread out of spite to downgrade a verse someone who disagreed with him likes, given we just had a thread about dodging characters attacks at close range and updated our guidelines.
Mhmmm, I can confirm that however I don’t know what happened afterwards after I posted my comment since I unfollowed the post

That ain't stonewalling chief its called debating, your use of the word stonewalling is out of proportion

Well yes because this wasn't my debunk thread, I think its pretty safe to assume that if your debunking a calc you need to prove to the supporters why, its not a situation where I should be proving to bro why, he doesn't have sufficient proof and its just accepted as the final

Jesus... My guy THAT AINT OUT OF SPITE, I literally made one for lookism too, this was while the thread was going on, I was finding verses that fell under the new rule so I could make change FOR THE WIKI, stop trying to make me seem like a horrible guy jeez...
You should calm your tone at times, calc group members work hard, you can give criticism but you should definitely respect them and calm down at times. Not trying to get you banned but you should get my point,

Mhmmm, I can confirm that however I don’t know what happened afterwards after I posted my comment since I unfollowed the post
I get your point, being calm is fine, its just annoying how people will take calc group members words as final and won't disagree

Yeah, I can 100% confirm what M3X is saying is correct. Mystic has overall just had very childish behaviour, throwing insults at those involved with the thread (including myself) while stonewalling the development of the conversation. A topic ban seems very suitable

Yeah, I can 100% confirm what M3X is saying is correct. Mystic has overall just had very childish behaviour, throwing insults at those involved with the thread (including myself) while stonewalling the development of the conversation. A topic ban seems very suitable
Can you give me an example of 3 insults I threw out at people

Calling you a 🤓 and then apologising twice for my behaviour, that in the first place isn't bannable (I've that emoji in multiple threads with no punishment or warnings for the users) that really shouldn't cut it, especially because your suggesting verse deletion because of the calcs, like my guy that doesn't make any sense, people work hard on this shit, I don't see you spending days creating profiles for 50+ characters just for it to be deleted because of the calcs, what a dumb suggestion

"Childish behaviour" really shouldn't be worth even a topic ban, this isn't school, I think making calling a calc bad shouldn't be bannable, it is iffy but fine like Agnaa said

I get your point, being calm is fine, its just annoying how people will take calc group members words as final and won't disagree
We have several calc group members here and our wiki has standards. It you’re so adamant on your perspective then you should perhaps seek another member to see if they can help you out. If they can’t then perhaps you should make improvements, like I said, our wiki has standards unlike other sites where we could just freely discuss our own opinions on power scaling.

We have several calc group members here and our wiki has standards. It you’re so adamant on your perspective then you should perhaps seek another member to see if they can help you out. If they can’t then perhaps you should make improvements, like I said, our wiki has standards unlike other sites where we could just freely discuss our own opinions on power scaling.
Thanks for stating the obvious I guess ? You didn't really talk about my other points, this is the RVR, I still see no reason for my ban to be appropriate

If Mystic obstructs our ability to deal with CRTs on this particular topic, then that is a serious enough issue and I agree with a topic ban.
Am I really obstructing your ability to deal with CRT'S on TR or do certain CGMS not like me because I debate with them for hours, I think its the second one

It ain't me obstructing your ability to deal with the CRT its just me debating, can you really prove its stonewalling

do certain CGMS not like me because I debate with them for hours, I think its the second one
I can asure you that neither me, Dale, DMUA or Clover cares about you to the point of antagonizing you and "disliking" you.

Mate, Dale is the most chilled person I've met on this site and you somehow managed to piss him off. This isn't a convo to get you banned. Hell I don't even care about you, you just came off as toxic when we tried to help.

Worth mentioning that he made a thread out of spite to downgrade a verse someone who disagreed with him likes, given we just had a thread about dodging characters attacks at close range and updated our guidelines.
Well I'll just say it's the second time I participate in a TR downgrade and a thread about The boxer comes out, the first time Vapourrrr did it and this time Mystic, both know I'm working on that verse, it's weird that two times TR supporters make a downgrade for The Boxer when I participate in a TR downgrade.

Am I having a fever dream? Is this real life?

Can you explain what you think it means to obstruct a CRT, if not 'arguing with CGMs for hours?'
That's LITERALLY the whole point of a CRT though, ITS FOR YOU TO DEBATE with people on a downgrade or an upgrade for a verse and its especially hard for TR because the context is very important and debated on so are the methods of calculations for certain feats
I can asure you that neither me, Dale, DMUA or Clover cares about you to the point of antagonizing you and "disliking" you.

Mate, Dale is the most chilled person I've met on this site and you somehow managed to piss him off. This isn't a convo to get you banned. Hell I don't even care about you, you just came off as toxic when we tried to help.
I didn't bring up DMUA and Idk who clover is

I pissed him off because I was debating with him on a topic I felt passionate about, it isn't a matter of pissing someone off, again I can explain that TR calc debates last a long time because of the context, methods ect, these aren't gonna be short threads dude
Well I'll just say it's the second time I participate in a TR downgrade and a thread about The boxer comes out, the first time Vapourrrr did it and this time Mystic, both knows I'm working on that verse, it's weird that two times TR supporters make a downgrade for The Boxer when I participate in a TR downgrade.
My guy, I explained it perfectly, please LOOK at it before making the assumption that I may be doing it out of spite

That's LITERALLY the whole point of a CRT though, ITS FOR YOU TO DEBATE with people on a downgrade or an upgrade for a verse and its especially hard for TR because the context is very important and debated on so are the methods of calculations for certain feats
You have not answered the question that I asked you:

What do you think it means to obstruct a CRT, exactly?

I didn't bring up DMUA and Idk who clover is or dale (why does everyone say his name, I haven't seen him in the thread)
They are the so called "CGMs that are never wrong and dislike me" that you've been debating with on the previous threads.
I pissed him off because I was debating with him on a topic I felt passionate about, it isn't a matter of pissing someone off, again I can explain that TR calc debates last a long time because of the context, methods ect, these aren't gonna be short threads dude
You shouldn't be pissing people off and if it's a topic you feel passionate about, you should tone down and listen to people that are there to help you. Calc discussions shouldn't be 11 pages long, it definitely should be a short thread.

Again, I don't want to discuss things on the RVR, and you shouldn't too.

Am I really obstructing your ability to deal with CRT'S on TR or do certain CGMS not like me because I debate with them for hours, I think its the second one

It ain't me obstructing your ability to deal with the CRT its just me debating, can you really prove its stonewalling
Spam the RVRT and face a second offense. This isn't defending yourself, this is attacking others.

So, stop now. This is a warning in addition to the upcoming topic ban.

Can you give me an example of 3 insults I threw out at people
Yeah I can

The following are comments you have made in the thread

I'm getting angry so I will distance myself a little bit, I don't care what you guys think anymore since I feel like I am debating with a concrete wall, Expect a upgrade thread soon downplayers !

Takemichi ain't a god tier of the verse when that happened my guy, God tiers aren't afraid of guns because of their speed, its because of their damage, I LITERALLY EXPLAINED THIS 50 TIMES, CAN YOU READ my arguments instead of yapping about whatever this is

Okay, no one cares, we gave you our arguments, your arguments don't suffice but because it comes from a CGM who has NOTHING, NO DEGREE, HASN'T STUDIED PHYSICS ECT we gotta trust them because their correct about everything and are never wrong even when their points get proven wrong !!

While you did apologize for the last one, the honesty behind it is iffy. You said the following:

Sorry, someone told me to do it because they were "testing something"

I'd like to know who that someone was, but I'm not going to get off topic here. You insulted people, plain and simple

Okay, it seems we have pretty wide agreement that, at the very least, MysticCarnage is a persistent issue on TR threads and should likely be topic banned. Should we discuss the duration?
Permanent until they show to be a better person on said threads

What's the point of topic banning him to just bring him back and let him do the same thing

Yeah I can

The following are comments you have made in the thread

While you did apologize for the last one, the honesty behind it is iffy. You said the following:

I'd like to know who that someone was, but I'm not going to get off topic here. You insulted people, plain and simple
Not an insult, its a comparison, when you guys say I'm stonewalling do you intend to insult me

Again... Not an insult, just me typing in caps my guy

Again........... Not an insult, just me saying that CGMS are far to trusted

I also said "Yeah your right, sorry again" also no, I would rather not say their name'

Anyways you guys are going to topic ban me for an indefinite time because you think I insult people, this wiki is garbage if you actually believe I have insulted anyone, GET A GRIP these aren't insults there me debating, please learn the difference before being someone who is in a position of power

Not an insult, its a comparison, when you guys say I'm stonewalling do you intend to insult me

Again... Not an insult, just me typing in caps my guy

Again........... Not an insult, just me saying that CGMS are far to trusted

I also said "Yeah your right, sorry again" also no, I would rather not say their name'

Comparing somebody to a concrete wall is an insult

Asking somebody rudely in all caps if they can read is an insult

Saying that CGM's have "nothing" is an insult

The fact that you'd rather not say the name of the person who encouraged you to insult me isn't helping your case

Anyways you guys are going to topic ban me for an indefinite time because you think I insult people, this wiki is garbage if you actually believe I have insulted anyone, GET A GRIP these aren't insults there me debating, please learn the difference before being someone who is in a position of power
You're repeating the childish behaviour that got you reported in the first place

as well the extremely uncalled for comment on Therefir's calc
I was about to report this. For anyone interested:

What the hell am I looking at, are you serious or joking dawg

There is no way you can confidentally tell me that Mikey making him and a 6 foot 5 behemoth of a man completely disappear from sight scales to subsonic low end, your joking

SOME CARS CAN GO THAT FAST, I ACTUALLY CANT STOP LAUGHING

Edit: I actually can't stop thinking about what your suggesting with this calc its so bad I think I have a brain hemorrhage

This kick effectively blitzes the verse, the verse that has many, many, many, many feats faster then this, its already crazy not using 1/70 but to not even use .029 is beyond my capabilities of understanding calcs like this, not only that, is there any reason as to why your not using momentum and mass to calc this ? I mean its a pretty simple method, you guys are saying that we can't use basic scientific methods to calculate feats now ? Is that right huh, this feat is literally a perfect fit for using mass and momentum, not only this though, your basically saying in this post that the verse caps out at subsonic and not even subsonic+, this post is actually going to finish me one day I'm laughing at it quite alot

Comparing somebody to a concrete wall is an insult

Asking somebody rudely in all caps if they can read is an insult

Saying that CGM's have "nothing" is an insult

The fact that you'd rather not say the name of the person who encouraged you to insult me isn't helping your case

You're repeating the childish behaviour that got you reported in the first place
MY GUY, ITS AN ABREVIATION OF "STONE WALLING" I REMEMBER TYPING IT AND THINKING IT AS SAYING "STONEWALLING" AINT AN INSULT

Stop twisting my words, your getting me annoyed because your twisting the way I write things, asking him to "CAN YOU READ MY ARGUMENTS" is different to insulting him saying "CAN YOU READ" do you really like having people get banned or something jesus, you have got to be the biggest example of "abusing power" ever

Again, twisting my words, "CGMS HAVE NOTHING" was next to me talking about physics degrees, it ain't an insult, its me pointing something out
Yeah I would have to agree. Given Mystic's only increased their behaviour following the report, as well the extremely uncalled for comment on Therefir's calc, I think a ban is justified
That comment was fine, give me one reason why its bad
I was about to report this. For anyone interested:

Yeah my guy, I'm now going to report KLOL for saying similar stuff for this

Your joking

I'll be blunt, so that I am certain to get my point across. This user has the demeanor of an ill-tempered child, and appears committed to making it everyone else's problem. They are unreasonable, and very rude. I don't anticipate them ever being a positive presence on the forum so in addition to a permanent TR topic ban I think we should at least consider a forum ban of some duration. Their impenetrable obstinacy in the face of multiple members of staff attempting to correct their behavior, calcs, and who knows what else, is indicative of an unwillingness to change for the better, as they clearly think they are the wronged party despite all of their problematic behavior.

MY GUY, ITS AN ABREVIATION OF "STONE WALLING" I REMEMBER TYPING IT AND THINKING IT AS SAYING "STONEWALLING" AINT AN INSULT

Stop twisting my words, your getting me annoyed because your twisting the way I write things, asking him to "CAN YOU READ MY ARGUMENTS" is different to insulting him saying "CAN YOU READ" do you really like having people get banned or something jesus, you have got to be the biggest example of "abusing power" ever

Again, twisting my words, "CGMS HAVE NOTHING" was next to me talking about physics degrees, it ain't an insult, its me pointing something out

I'm not twisting anyone's word, I'm pointing out what you've said on the thread. And asking in all caps "can you read" implies you're insulting somebody's intelligence

Also if you're insistent that you meant to tell somebody that they're stonewalling or don't have a degree, you need to communicate these things with more clarity. Though I should note you don't absolutely need a degree to correctly make a physics-based equation, but that's getting off topic

If I was gonna be "abusing my power", I would've used every fallacy in the book

That comment was fine, give me one reason why its bad
No, no it wasn't. It was incredibly rude and totally uncalled for, as well as not constructive to any issues you had with the calc itself

I'll be blunt, so that I am certain to get my point across. This user has the demeanor of an ill-tempered child, and appears committed to making it everyone else's problem. They are unreasonable, and very rude. I don't anticipate them ever being a positive presence on the forum so in addition to a permanent TR topic ban I think we should at least consider a forum ban of some duration. Their impenetrable obstinacy in the face of multiple members of staff attempting to correct their behavior, calcs, and who knows what else, is indicative of an unwillingness to change for the better, as they clearly think they are the wronged party despite all of their problematic behavior.
Not unreasonable, look through my calcs, I take advice on alot of them and accept them as wrong, "rude" is a stretch, me not being a positive prescence on the wiki comes from your knowledge of me on TR calcs, you have no other evidence from other CRT'S that prove I'm some sort of child

I find what you guys are doing is disgusting, painting me out as the bad person (Literally what Lonkitt is doing and I hope you get a punishment for it and I hope people see what your doing)

Anyways, you have no proof but because you have that little red square around your name, You >>> Me

I'm not twisting anyone's word, I'm pointing out what you've said on the thread. And asking in all caps "can you read" implies you're insulting somebody's intelligence

Also if you're insistent that you meant to tell somebody that they're stonewalling or don't have a degree, you need to communicate these things with more clarity. Though I should note you don't absolutely need a degree to correctly make a physics-based equation, but that's getting off topic

If I was gonna be "abusing my power", I would've used every fallacy in the book

No, no it wasn't. It was incredibly rude and totally uncalled for, as well as not constructive to any issues you had with the calc itself
Your twisting my words, I hope you get a punishment, your literally joking and I hope people see it

I am complaining that CGM'S words are final and if they disagree with something its wrong, this is true just look at the wiki, it aint that deep my guy

KLOL DOES THE SAME STUFF ON CALCS, STOP TREATING ME DIFFERENTLY JESUS

Yeah dude has gotten pretty heated again and again and usually blows up like that

I find what you guys are doing is disgusting, painting me out as the bad person (Literally what Lonkitt is doing and I hope you get a punishment for it and I hope people see what your doing)

Anyways, you have no proof but because you have that little red square around your name, You >>> Me
I'm not trying to make you out as a bad person. Myself as well as other users are pointing out your bad behaviour in accordance with our wiki standards and reporting you on it
Your twisting my words, I hope you get a punishment, your literally joking and I hope people see it
No, I'm not joking. And no, I'm not twisting your words, I am simply pointing out why your messages are become an issue on the threads

Back