• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

This is the biggest misunderstanding anyone could possibly have against me. Reread the entire root of the argument and read my comments. I was repeatedly blamed for something I wasn't doing anymore despite telling them I was no longer arguing with anyone. Please read my comments.
There was an argument between me and Rakih which I concluded by ignoring so as to not further cause problem. Hours later, someone brought the issue back up, targeting us and I kept telling them we already stopped arguing yet they still continued blaming us

https://vsbattles.com/threads/nasuverse-discussion-board-new-forum.107783/post-5670124

https://vsbattles.com/threads/nasuverse-discussion-board-new-forum.107783/post-5670141

https://vsbattles.com/threads/nasuverse-discussion-board-new-forum.107783/post-5670143

https://vsbattles.com/threads/nasuverse-discussion-board-new-forum.107783/post-5670225
Hey, i think you guys missed this
As part of the one who responsible for this, i want to know what you guys thought of it considering it still part of Tdjwo issue, and i'll gadly take the consequence

However i still going to make a defense for myself: Regarding the bickering between him and Rakih, all of that bickering was about the tier 1 stuff from the other thread, and bringed to the discussion thread, it started from here: https://vsbattles.com/threads/nasuverse-discussion-board-new-forum.107783/post-5669654
And i found it not an ideal place to debate it there so i asked and reminded it (tho i worded it wrong as i said "reported both of you" whicb lead to the bickering between me and Tdjwo so admit that part, but in other hand Rakih and Tdjwo bickering was very chaotic that even the other supporters that are there asked to talk it to somewhere else, @LehenDuo and @John985 said it:
While they stopped, i feel for safety check i need to reminded them again, but again my wording and my emotion lead to the wrong choice
However, i feel the burden of issues still fall to Tdjwo based on the bickering that started from Rakih above (despite his very ballistict and snarky attitude, Rakih tried to ask Tdjwo to stop, tho it was in wrong placr hence the lead to more downhill), i dunno if this will add more about Tdjwo infamy for being an aggro and talk crap on staff, so i let you guys to judge it

And for the sake of it: Tdjwo, stop painting us, Nasuverse folks, as a loser, you always said that we got the biggest L due of staffs and whole wikia against us yet we never complained about it, you also always blame Deagonx for caused the mess on Nasuverse which in reality he just tried his damn job for best or worst and like it or not
The problem is lied to the fact that you and some of the others are too obsessed with tier 1 shennanigans which many of the supporters rather avoided it and even if they engaged with, it will never over and alwayd lead to clashes between which one are better, make it Nasuverse supporters can't be united for long, alongside that our franchise are in very low of human resources, very less new members who participate and old members aren't active as much as before, and even Crimson is always MIA which observing this franchise is getting harder
All in all i gladly take what i deserve, and while i feel this stuff might not be big, the defense from me and more addition to Tdjwo infamy is still needed to say

This will be my last post and until then, Kisaragi out, cheers
EDIT: Oh yeah, forgot to mention it, i even called Lonkitt and Leph for observed the discussion thread for another safety sake as well, they can be helpful for this too
EDIT2: Another thing for Nasuverse in very low of human resources, some of the old members that still active aren't a Nasuverse supporters anymore (Solacis and XDragoinr) and even if there are a new members who active on Nasuverse, it only make the matter worse (Marshadow)

Last edited:
Hey, i think you guys missed this
As part of the one who responsible for this, i want to know what you guys thought of it considering it still part of Tdjwo issue, and i'll gadly take the consequence

However i still going to make a defense for myself: Regarding the bickering between him and Rakih, all of that bickering was about the tier 1 stuff from the other thread, and bringed to the discussion thread, it started from here: https://vsbattles.com/threads/nasuverse-discussion-board-new-forum.107783/post-5669654
And i found it not an ideal place to debate it there so i asked and reminded it (tho i worded it wrong as i said "reported both of you" whicb lead to the bickering between me and Tdjwo so admit that part, but in other hand Rakih and Tdjwo bickering was very chaotic that even the other supporters that are there asked to talk it to somewhere else, @LehenDuo and @John985 said it:
While they stopped, i feel for safety check i need to reminded them again, but again my wording and my emotion lead to the wrong choice
However, i feel the burden of issues still fall to Tdjwo based on the bickering that started from Rakih above (despite his very ballistict and snarky attitude, Rakih tried to ask Tdjwo to stop, tho it was in wrong placr hence the lead to more downhill), i dunno if this will add more about Tdjwo infamy for being an aggro and talk crap on staff, so i let you guys to judge it

And for the sake of it: Tdjwo, stop painting us, Nasuverse folks, as a loser, you always said that we got the biggest L due of staffs and whole wikia against us yet we never complained about it, you also always blame Deagonx for caused the mess on Nasuverse which in reality he just tried his damn job for best or worst and like it or not
The problem is lied to the fact that you and some of the others are too obsessed with tier 1 shennanigans which many of the supporters rather avoided it and even if they engaged with, it will never over and alwayd lead to clashes between which one are better, make it Nasuverse supporters can't be united for long, alongside that our franchise are in very low of human resources, very less new members who participate and old members aren't active as much as before, and even Crimson is always MIA which observing this franchise is getting harder
All in all i gladly take what i deserve, and while i feel this stuff might not be big, the defense from me and more addition to Tdjwo infamy is still needed to say

This will be my last post and until then, Kisaragi out, cheers
EDIT: Oh yeah, forgot to mention it, i even called Lonkitt and Leph for observed the discussion thread for another safety sake as well, they can be helpful for this too
I think I already explained this to everyone here.

1. Rakih and I argued chaotically at each other.

2. No one said anything during our argument.

3. We both resolved the issue by ourselves by not making any other comments.

4. After hours passed, you came and suddenly brought up the issue we both already resolved.

5. I repeatedly told you that I wasn't arguing or responding to anyone again.

6. You didn't listen and kept on blaming us despite the fact we settled the arguments ourselves already.

7. You called in a staff member who probably didn't read previous comments and started blaming us for misconducts.

8. I told the staff the same thing that I already saidmultiple times earlier. "We stopped arguing hours ago."

Everyone argues. Even staff members argue most times as well. But I resolved mine before any staff came but for some reason, you kept instigating this problem. Idk what you expect me to do. And please don't act like I'm the only one who tried upgrading Nasuverse. We have so many others who attempted the same. If I remember correctly, aren't you always against Nasuverse upgrades? I don't have problems with that but don't paint me like I'm trying to tarnish the fandom's image when I'm one of the few people remaining on this site that actively does everything to help the verse.

Also, there's nothing wrong with wanting your verse upgraded. This is vs battle wiki. Pretty sure upgrades, downgrades and powerscaling in general is what is meant here. I don't know what you're trying to say.

Last edited:
I think I already explained this to everyone here.

1. Rakih and I argued chaotically at each other.

2. No one said anything during our argument.

3. We both resolved the issue by ourselves by not making any other comments.

4. After hours passed, you came and suddenly brought up the issue we both already resolved.

5. I repeatedly told you that I wasn't arguing or responding to anyone again.

6. You didn't listen and kept on blaming us despite the fact we settled the arguments ourselves already.

7. You called in a staff member who probably didn't read previous comments and started blaming us for misconducts.

8. I told the staff the same thing that I already saidmultiple times earlier. "We stopped arguing hours ago."
I feel i'm too attached for "safety" sake for it
But i'm still waiting for the staffs to judge what i said above and need an answer for the current dire situation that Nasuverse faced lately

I didn't think that my first report would be about something as stupid as this, but here we are, and I am absolutely pissed off.

In this thread, I am engaged in a regular conversation with everyone else. At some point, we began comparing the state of California to New York. I simply asked what's wrong with California, and the response I got was "what's NOT wrong with California". My reply to that was "good point". Suddenly @Antvasima deems that whole conversation as political controversy.

Cool, I admit I played around a little bit by sending "no controversy here, just facts". He deleted my response. I noticed it and called it out and his response was "I am continuously deleting potentially politically aggressive/incendiary or derailing comments." Mods can see the deleted messages right? In what way does any of those messages fit Ant's description? Antvasima claims I continued to derail, however, all of the posts between our arguments were on the same topic of state comparison which he describes as "political". He never deleted ANY of their posts or gave any of them any warning. Instead, he likes the some of their posts and proceeds to become very political himself.

I called him a bully here, which he obviously edited out, and I got threadbanned.

Is this type of dictatorial-style attitude appropriate from a mod on his level? He claims he was only cleaning up political posts; instead, he was simply deleting messages he does not like disguised as "derailing" and "political". If we are being real, half of the posts on there are derailing.

I am not looking for any dumb punishment whatsoever, considering I have seen and heard how nothing happens when there are similar or even worse cases than mine. I am just creating awareness and asking for the removal of my wrongful thread ban, as I am an active participant in that thread.

You should take that up with HR (Human Resources), they handle the punishments/demotions of rogue mods, though of course I don't believe what Ant is doing is exactly bad, but that's not my business.
Anyway, there's 5 members in the HR group:
Abstractions
AKM Sama
Celestial Pegasus
Wokistan
And Qawsedf234.
You should, or have to, make a dm with what ever amount of them you choose, because profile posts or Discord groups have problems with them.
One: Profile posts are public, this has to be private.
Two: Not everyone has Discord.

You should take that up with HR (Human Resources), they handle the punishments/demotions of rogue mods, though of course I don't believe what Ant is doing is exactly bad, but that's not my business.
Anyway, there's 5 members in the HR group:
Abstractions
AKM Sama
Celestial Pegasus
Wokistan
And Qawsedf234.

Lol, I am not willing to do that, and even if I am, this is a speck of dust compared to the reports they've gotten about far worse cases that were dismissed so its a complete waste of time. I just want my ban overturned and hopefully the behavior ceased.

Lol, I am not willing to do that, and even if I am, this is a speck of dust compared to the reports they've gotten about far worse cases that were dismissed so its a complete waste of time.
Well I don't know why you even made a report if you think it's a speck of dust and aren't willing to take it to the HR, but that's not really something I can/should speak on, so let's continue this on my profile if you really want.

I deleted what seemed to be the most controversial posts from you and several other members, and am willing to remove my own as well, given that it was based on a misunderstanding, but if a high-ranked staff member gives you instructions to stop derailing, and you repeatedly refuse to listen to them, they are left with not other option than to prevent you from responding further, or at least that's the only option that I could see at the moment.

I deleted what seemed to be the most controversial posts from you and several other members, and am willing to remove my own as well, given that it was based on a misunderstanding, but if a high-ranked staff member gives you instructions to stop derailing, and you repeatedly refuse to listen to them, they are left with not other option than to prevent you from responding further, or at least that's the only option that I could see at the moment.

Look at the last message I sent on that thread.*

After expressing my frustration on how targeted you made me feel, I immediately moved on with the discussion at hand. You edited that little bit out, and thread banned me.

I don’t care if you are a high ranked staff member or the damn president. I was wrongfully threadbanned I will not stop “derailing” if I see others, including other high ranking staff, doing the same thing.

The posts you left up are fine. Heck even your political post is fine, I don’t care and I don’t have to make an unnecessary promise for you to fix your mistake.

Please overturn the ban.

Last edited:
Again, I am fine with overturning the ban, but I need a confirmation that you will not cause further trouble in that thread first. You need to follow our regulations just like all other members.

Arnold's issue seems to be that Arnold perceives others (such as you) as breaking that rule. And "Promise to break that rule, while I continue to break it" sounds unfair.

My best ideas for resolving this would be to either make a better effort to apply that rule consistently (as you said you're willing to remove your own as well), or clarify that Arnold only needs to follow that rule insofar as you are.

Well, I am perfectly fine with removing my post as well. I only posted it because I thought that people wanted me to take a side in the apparent political bickering regarding the conflicting policies and ideologies of different states in North America, so I wanted to make an official mostly neutral statement.

Again, I am fine with overturning the ban, but I need a confirmation that you will not cause further trouble in that thread first.

I never caused any trouble in the first place so why would you think I would cause “further” trouble? there is no need for a confirmation, simply ban me again if I actually do something wrong.

Please let’s not keep posting about this matter here, just over turn it and let’s move on from this.

Okay then. I will remove some more derailing posts from myself and others as well.

Well, I don't think asking what is wrong with CA was offensive. A couple people such as myself have mentioned some nonpolitical issues with it such as it's hot weather or being prone to wildfires and sometimes earthquakes. And as for political stuff, making a few initial educational statements are fine such as mentioning some facts that few types of group related biases that are commonplace for some individual states or countries. But the political stuff should avoid having back and forth conversations was the general main issue. And making some jokes on a serious thread is also something that can get inappropriate yes, which there were a few of those too.

I have some concerns about the user @ImmortalDread. I am tired of her just jumping into staff threads WITHOUT GETTING PERMISSION. A lot of us know this is a major problem as she has done this countless times before.

And even though I specifically put a warning in that thread;
image.png

She said she got permission from @Abstractions
Apparently 4 minutes ago this has been mentioned in the thread, I think mentioning it beforehand or with her post must have been good (or for anyone who uses strictly staff threads).
As far as I'm aware there's no rule that it has to be asked on a wall. It could be discord or PMs on the wiki.
The same issue that will lead to misunderstanding.

As far as I'm aware there's no rule that it has to be asked on a wall. It could be discord or PMs on the wiki.
Does such a rule need to exist? If we do this kind of stuff on discord, then message walls are pointless

I also don't need to point out how stupid it is to post in staff threads without indicating that you have permission.

A rule would indeed need to exist to claim that staff permissions are only valid if obtained via a message wall. Discussing whether or not we should institute something like that is beyond the scope of the RVR.

Dread forgot to say it immediately, but you should have asked her before making it an RVR issue.

You can get permission anywhere you can contact a staff member. Message walls are easily accessible for most but it's silly to restrict it to that when it's easier to speak on Discord (and elsewhere).

We can move on, this isn't a rule violation.

This thread is not going to devolve into a six-hour whining rant about Dread speaking on staff threads. We will be keeping track of individuals who offer unwanted/inappropriate messages on staff-only threads in the future. As I said, we're moving on now.

Back