• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Worthless does it again in the Mikey CRT,
My intention here wasn't really to initiate a war. I'm just being specific by mentioning the name of the dude I've discussed those matters with, which is him. Oh yeah i get why he would get angry by it but who can blame me he is mad annoying he keep accusing me this and that just cause i don't agree with him.

My intention here wasn't really to initiate a war. I'm just being specific by mentioning the name of the dude I've discussed those matters with, which is him. Oh yeah i get why he would get angry by it but who can blame me he is mad annoying he keep accusing me this and that just cause i don't agree with him.
If you're hopping over to threads and making comments like this, it really comes into question what you're intentions are.

Imho, this is blatant instigating/causing a flame war, which is something you've done a fair bit.

If you're hopping over to threads and making comments like this, it really comes into question what you're intentions are.

Imho, this is blatant instigating/causing a flame war, which is something you've done a fair bit.
I'm referring to this:
I've already discussed this Dark Impulses with that annoying Cloudy guy but i think Mikey should also have limited resistance to Curse and Mind Manipulation for being able to suppressed his "Dark Impulses" (which causes him to act like a murderer) because Dark Impulses is not just a psychotic behavior impose by a traumatic or similar events, but a supernatural thing that was passed down on him due to the time travel ability.
The one you quoted yeah i admit I've gone too

Last edited:
For the record I think, given their previous history of being banned, both Cloud and Worthless should be banned for a short period of time and told firmly to not repeat this shit if they don't wish said ban to exponentially increase in length.
ATTEMPT 2:

I'm reporting @NikHelton for making unauthorized changes to Kengan Asura profiles.

He's currently adding stats to profiles such as Gaolong's even though the thread where he proposed the stats and scaling hasnt been accepted and is actually being disagreed with by literally every knowledgeable member, and is in the process of making even more unauthorized stats changes.
He seems to have taken the little response to his thread as lack of opposition. Either way, this is not allowed, and I have posted a warning on his wall.

Nik has also been explicitly warned before regarding random edits without accepted CRT's.

Can't recall how long it was in particular but after finishing the revisions the first time around Nik began applying edits randomly because he disagreed with the stats. By now he should be more than aware that's against the rules.

For the record I think, given their previous history of being banned, both Cloud and Worthless should be banned for a short period of time and told firmly to not repeat this shit if they don't wish said ban to exponentially increase in length.
For how long should we ban each of them, and how should we work our warning messages to them?
He seems to have taken the little response to his thread as lack of opposition. Either way, this is not allowed, and I have posted a warning on his wall.
Thank you for helping out. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

All of the unallowed edits that Nik made also need to be reverted.

For how long should we ban each of them, and how should we work our warning messages to them?
Something like "Do not engage in obviously inflamatory behavior or egg other users".

As for how long, Cloud was banned for a several days last time. As for Worthless, dunno what his last ban duration was, but either way, I think a week for each should be good.

Well, 1 week may be a bit too lenient to make them understand that such behaviour is not acceptable. Wouldn't 2 weeks be more appropriate?

Also, is one of our administrators here willing to carry out these punishments after we have decided what to do in this case?

Well, 1 week may be a bit too lenient to make them understand that such behaviour is not acceptable. Wouldn't 2 weeks be more appropriate?
I find it funny how it's always either you advocating a shorter ban and me advocating a longer one, or me advocating a shorter ban and you a longer one. To my knowledge there has not been one single case where it hasn't been one of those two.

Either way, maybe we should let a green name act as a tiebreaker.

Last edited:
The user Coomander needs to be dealt with ASAP.

I'll simply link this thread and you can see his behavior involving personal attacks, name calling to the highest degree, throwing around accusations and overall being extremely hostile and aggressive. He's been warned in the past as well regarding his aggressive behavior and obviously doesn't plan on changing given his behavior in any OPM thread he gets involved with.

I'll simply link this thread and you can see his behavior involving personal attacks, name calling to the highest degree, throwing around accusations and overall being extremely hostile and aggressive. He's been warned in the past as well regarding his aggressive behavior and obviously doesn't plan on changing given his behavior in any OPM thread he gets involved with.
There's nothing there?

You linked the wrong thread.

Not only have they been warned, they have also been banned (though only for two weeks, so no wonder they didn't change their behavior once they returned to the threads).

It's not that I'm necessarily asking for longer bans, it's that a ban of a few weeks can hardly be considered a slap on the shoulder, why even bother in that case.

Honestly i don't believe warning does anything in regards to Robo's situation, he's been warned multiple times about his plagiaristic ways but hasn't changed them as clearly shown above.

I'd honestly advocate closing, with discretion, every single CRT he creates which uses plagiarized material without giving proper credit. And if he continues after that then just ban him from creating CRT's period.

Just to clarify, the individual in question has only received a verbal warning once before, and in that instance, they had given credit and apologized beforehand, so no official action was necessary.

However, in this current case, the individual did not give credit, which warrants an official warning on their profile wall. If this behavior is repeated, they may face a Content Revision Threads creation ban.

Just to clarify, the individual in question has only received a verbal warning once before, and in that instance, they had given credit and apologized beforehand, so no official action was necessary.

However, in this current case, the individual did not give credit, which warrants an official warning on their profile wall. If this behavior is repeated, they may face a Content Revision Threads creation ban.
No credits here. And here. 🤷‍♂️

To be truthful, the threads you provided as evidence do not definitively prove that the content was stolen. Can you provide additional proof that the user simply copied and pasted? From the links you shared, it seems that most of the content is legitimate and functional.

Additionally, the user seems to be contributing by adding scans to existing abilities, rather than simply copying and pasting.
(except for the specific thread that was used as evidence against them).

Wait a minute here as well.

I just read through all of his posts in that thread and he did not seem to insult anybody. He was behaving in a rather obtuse, unreasonable, and derailing manner, which definitely isn't productive for discussions, but he did not actually seem malicious.

Last edited:
To be truthful, the threads you provided as evidence do not definitively prove that the content was stolen. Can you provide additional proof that the user simply copied and pasted? From the links you shared, it seems that most of the content is legitimate and functional.

Additionally, the user seems to be contributing by adding scans to existing abilities, rather than simply copying and pasting.
(except for the specific thread that was used as evidence against them).
... I ain't copying every abilities here. Just Ctrl + F and you'll see it copy pasted.

Edit: And this (Reference), and now this (Reference). More references.

Last edited:
Wait a minute here as well.

I just read through all of his posts in that thread and he did not seem to insult anybody. He was behaving in a rather obtuse, unreasonable, and derailing manner, which definitely isn't productive for discussions, but he did not actually seem malicious.
He definitely got aggressive following the latter half of the third page, but I don't think it's really anything to ban over. Not yet, anyway.

The fact that he has a precedent doesn't help his case at all, but, I'd say there's merit in giving him a strict warning, and if he's out of line again, significantly increase the ban duration from last time. If what Therefir said is correct and it was 2 weeks last time, I propose 2-3 months for any future infraction.

Something like "Do not engage in obviously inflamatory behavior or egg other users".

As for how long, Cloud was banned for a several days last time. As for Worthless, dunno what his last ban duration was, but either way, I think a week for each should be good.
Also reminder to any green name, or Hell any staff member that's reading that this is still unresolved.

Also, is one of our administrators here willing to carry out these punishments after we have decided what to do in this case?
2 weeks sounds good

... I ain't copying every abilities here. Just Ctrl + F and you'll see it copy pasted.

Edit: And this (Reference), and now this (Reference). More references.
I'm not certain if this will result in a ban on creating CRTs. The user (@Robo) in question never received a verbal warning before, and it's worth noting that they were never warned in any of the 5 CRTs that were provided. As such, it would be unjust to impose a direct punishment, especially since there was no clear violation of the rules.

Instead, an appropriate course of action would be to issue an official warning on their wall, along with a clear explanation for the warning.

Also, can somebody remind us of the remaining cases that we still have to act regarding from the last few pages here, please?
I'm not certain if this will result in a ban on creating CRTs. The user (@Robo) in question never received a verbal warning before, and it's worth noting that they were never warned in any of the 5 CRTs that were provided. As such, it would be unjust to impose a direct punishment, especially since there was no clear violation of the rules.

Instead, an appropriate course of action would be to issue an official warning on their wall, along with a clear explanation for the warning.
@Robo case ig, given that it's still being discussed here...

Is this the issue here? Finding information for content revision threads from other wikis does not seem like any bigger deal than finding information sources from Wikipedia.

If he had copy-pasted multiple pages from other wikis to our own, that would have warranted removing all of that content and giving him a warning though.

Is this the issue here? Finding information for content revision threads from other wikis does not seem like any bigger deal than finding information sources from Wikipedia.

If he had copy-pasted multiple pages from other wikis to our own, that would have warranted removing all of that content and giving him a warning though.
wait what. I dont think i got a warning for doing it beforehand

anyway yeah, according to good ol problemexe i copy pasted stuff from other wiki

only problem is...i see so many damn people copy paste stuff and yet im the only person that is getting reported for such a thing. its ridiculous

Back