• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Add Scans for Living Tribunal (Marvel)

Heavily doubtful on this being fate manipulation especially the first scan.
I haven't checked the transduality page to understand it so I can't give an answer but everything is fine.

Heavily doubtful on this being fate manipulation especially the first scan.

I haven't checked the transduality page to understand it so I can't give an answer but everything is fine.
uh isnt the first fate manip scan the most obvious one? 🗿

uh isnt the first fate manip scan the most obvious one? 🗿
What he is said isn't him manipulating fate but the fate of what's going to happen to the world, That's why he said tremble insolent one at the image of the fate which has been decreed for your accursed sphere.

His just talking about the fate of the world's destruction not him directly manipulating fate or anything.

What he is said isn't him manipulating fate but the fate of what's going to happen to the world, That's why he said tremble insolent one at the image of the fate which has been decreed for your accursed sphere.

His just talking about the fate of the world's destruction not him directly manipulating fate or anything.
i see. so the second fate scan should stay?

So should I unlock the LT's page so what has been accepted here can be added, in lack of better options?

I am not sure about duality. You need to be qualitatively above the dualities right? Is the Living Tribunal qualitatively above good/evil and order/chaos or does he just "transcend" them?

I am not sure about duality. You need to be qualitatively above the dualities right? Is the Living Tribunal qualitatively above good/evil and order/chaos or does he just "transcend" them?
He is just "above" them. Concepts of good and evil just don't apply to him. Not sure about him transcending Chaos and order.

He is just "above" them. Concepts of good and evil just don't apply to him. Not sure about him transcending Chaos and order.
The Transduality page says this-
Characters that exist in a nondual state regarding all dual systems within the scope of an entire level of reality and qualitatively superior or immune to the effects caused within it.
Seems being immune to the concepts is also Transduality. I am unsure about the type though, so I will stay neutral for now

So should I unlock the LT's page so what has been accepted here can be added, in lack of better options?
We'd need a knowledgeable member to verify the Transduality, someone like @Deagonx or @ImmortalDread
@Elizhaa @SamanPatou @Matthew_Schroeder @Qawsedf234 @PrinceofPein @Everything12 @Planck69 @Ovy7 @TheUnshakableOne @Damage3245

Are any of you knowledgeable regarding Transduality?

Thank you for the Tag!

Though "Infinite dualities" is mentioned, there has to be a clear instance of "Transcendence" to the dualities for it to grant Transduality as an ability. Which from the scans provided i am not seeing that. but i have 0 knowledge on marvel comics.

If there is clear evidence of "transcendence" then it would be solid type 2, but i also find "infinite dualities" being used here to be quiet strange. is there any further context?

"Every where in the realms of duality" - Im assuming this implies there are realms with various different types of dual states within the cosmology? If my thinking is correct then transcendence over the cosmology could also grant Type 2, at the very least a "possibly Type 2"

edit: The first scan does imply at the very least a solid Transduality Type 1 because he is implying he doesn't have a concept of "good" and "evil."

Edit 2: 2nd scans the one that mentioned infinite dualities also mentioned transcendence over Death and Eternity, and Order and chaos. Which is solid Type 1 Transduality.

So Transduality Type 1 is very solid here.

Edit 3: who is the guy yelling in the 3rd scan? The one who sais "I bestride all dualities..." I had to google the word bestride but it does seem to imply transcendence over all Dual Systems with its definition of "To tower over."

Which is transduality Type 2.

Last edited:
I don't get Transduality at all from those scans. The first scan it's just about how the duality of Good and Evil is beyond him because he's the balancer. These concept don't "exist" to him as long as the balance is mentained.

This scan seems to be pretty much a metaphor for LT's role.

The rests of the scans are honestly not better. At most it solidify the above role that LT has, and at worst they are just flowerly words to make the dialogue sound "big".

Edit: This is coming from someone (me) who doesn't read comics, btw

So transduality has been rejected then, but which members have accepted the other suggested abilities here?

No staff, all simply came to evaluate transduality and rejected it but Princeofpein agreed with everything else except transduality, I agreed with some except fate manipulation and transduality which the OP removed after being rejected.

Okay. I also think that what remains in the first post of this thread seems uncontroversial to apply.

Back