• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spirit Circle MASSIVE REVISION: HYPERVERSAL EXPLANATION AND STUFF

1-B

Able to utilize Spirit Circle to collect the observing energy of souls from other worlds that sustain the multiverse

thus causing the complete destruction of the universes adjacent to the spacetime values at the next moment. In return, the very existence of Fortuna becomes equivalent to everything that have disappeared,

witch would include the countless spiritual dimensions

as large as the material world

The extra-dimensional space and all other 28 possibly dimensions that structure it

This is why Fortuna is Hyperversal with the Spirit Circle

Abilities
Non physical Interaction: Can interact with souls
Pain Tolerance: Fought for a long time without his limbs tiring, even though some were cut off at the start of the battle

Immeasurable Speed
Souls exist outside and are not bound by linear time, beyond heavens river.
8114324b9677ad8b4948dc58be05ab6f.jpg

0bfb5d41985752db35458ba4b486fae4.jpg

a46b30293cb1943d0cee4925f8f1d650.jpg

Last edited:
I have not checked the rest, but there is no immeasurable speed right there in your post.
Also stop paraphrasing stuff to mean what is not in the scans

I have not checked the rest, but there is no immeasurable speed right there in your post.
Also stop paraphrasing stuff to mean what is not in the scans
Pain. Im just adding scans to the profiles. The profile has the explanations and im just putting scans over it
The dude is already hyperversal

im just adding scans because the original profile is vague as hell

Last edited:
Nothing here indicates qualitative superiority between the dimensions. Got anything better?
Why people are so clingy to qualitative superior for tier 1, it is just 1 of many ways, it is not a mandatory. If the dimension is significantly large, fully-sized then it is qualify, no need qualitative superior, qualitative superior is used for cosmology that have no define amount of dimensions, or don't have. This case is fine, the statement is pretty clear that all other dimensions including a 28 dimensional plane is as large as the material world (which mean universal space-time continuum), which mean the 28D realm is significantly large, fully-sized, enough for tiering, unless there is another contexts to disprove the realm

the character is already hyperversal. the profile is just vague and doesn't have scans to support anything

I am talking about your immeasurable speed, the soul leaving the river of time when someone dies does not mean souls have immeasureable speed in any means or form
that scan was talking about how souls are unbounded and outside of the linear of time beyond heavens river
the dudes past lives were in the future and his future lives were in the past
thats why it was mentioning shit like how time was like a river

Why people are so clingy to qualitative superior for tier 1, it is just 1 of many ways, it is not a mandatory. If the dimension is significantly large, fully-sized then it is qualify, no need qualitative superior, qualitative superior is used for cosmology that have no define amount of dimensions, or don't have. This case is fine, the statement is pretty clear that all other dimensions including a 28 dimensional plane is as large as the material world (which mean universal space-time continuum), which mean the 28D realm is significantly large, fully-sized, enough for tiering, unless there is another contexts to disprove the realm
To climb to a higher tier, one must meet the conditions for qualitative superiority. This term refers to the standard of excellence that must be achieved in any method used to progress to a higher tier. Do you understand the term?

To climb to a higher tier, one must meet the conditions for qualitative superiority. This term refers to the standard of excellence that must be achieved in any method used to progress to a higher tier. Do you understand the term?
the reason why spirit circle was accepted as 1-B was because there are other ways to qualify for the tier

In order for any "other ways" to be considered, they must also meet the conditions for qualitative superiority. Your response suggests a lack of understanding of my previous statement.

And i have been reading the tiering system along with its FAQ for 6 years and i can assure you that, no you don't really need qualitative superior for everything tier 1 onward
they are not traveling through time, but outside of time, so yes that is not immeasureable speed but a verse mechanic.
Also this is literally an analogy about how you reincarnate, nothing about speed
Hmm, well from this i agree with Pain

And i have been reading the tiering system along with its FAQ for 6 years and i can assure you that, no you don't really need qualitative superior for everything tier 1 onward
Since you’ve been a power scaler for six years in this page, could you list those “ways” you keep mentioning?

Before people start spewing "Muh qualitatively superior, b-but battleboard jargon", dimensions just have to be significantly sized to qualify and not like, planck lengths in scale. Provided of course the proposed tier isn't heavily contradicted.

Planes of existence are what require qualitative superiority to be proven more often than not.

Anyway, still neutral to that tier.

Before people start spewing "Muh qualitatively superior, b-but battleboard jargon", dimensions just have to be significantly sized to qualify and not like, planck lengths in scale. Provided of course the proposed tier isn't heavily contradicted.

Planes of existence are what require qualitative superiority to be proven more often than not.

Anyway, still neutral to that tier.
Love you :3 Thanks

The thing i showed you explains how the universe works. material universes are a line along an additional higher axis that is not beyond any of the spiritual dimensions. those dimensions are souls which is energy

The "28 dimensional" statement clearly refers to spatial axes (it wouldn't make sense in any other sense as far as I'm aware). Whether or not we allow upgrades from this single statement was what I'm unsure of.

....Then again, DMC exists and doesn't break rules so eh. Count me as agreeing to a "Likely 1-B" rating for now.

Oke, so from the contexts, the river which is the physical world mean time flow linear from past to future (the river is an analogy for how the physical world and how time flow in one direction). When you die your soul exist the physical world which is the river, the linear flow of time and you can freely move up and down the stream of the river, which is the analogy for move backward and forward in time freely. Well you can say Immeasurable speed here, but since i do not know the verse, i will refrain from decide this stuff
Since you’ve been a power scaler for six years in this page, could you list those “ways” you keep mentioning?
Got ninja'd by Planck but yeah, aside from the popular qualitative superior and reality-fiction transcendence, we have mathematical, Apophatic Theology which used by Fate, some multiverse theory like Max Tegmak's Multiverse theory, Actual Platonism. The type me and Planck said about used by TTGL, Honkai Impact, Toaru Majutsu no Index as they have realm possesses more than 4 dimensional axes and are significantly large, fully-sized, DMC currently also counted

Got ninja'd by Planck but yeah, aside from the popular qualitative superior and reality-fiction transcendence, we have mathematical, Apophatic Theology which used by Fate, some multiverse theory like Max Tegmak's Multiverse theory, Actual Platonism. The type me and Planck said about used by TTGL, Honkai Impact, Toaru Majutsu no Index as they have realm possesses more than 4 dimensional axes and are significantly large, fully-sized, DMC currently also counted
What Planck said, is exactly what I said.

Oke, so from the contexts, the river which is the physical world mean time flow linear from past to future (the river is an analogy for how the physical world and how time flow in one direction). When you die your soul exist the physical world which is the river, the linear flow of time and you can freely move up and down the stream of the river, which is the analogy for move backward and forward in time freely. Well you can say Immeasurable speed here, but since i do not know the verse, i will refrain from decide this stuff
YES

Back