• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MGnF Explanation Page Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxLevel_King

He/Him
Explanation Page (Most of the scans I use in this CRT will come from here): https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Maou_Gakuin_no_Futekigousha_Explanation_Page

The source of this verse's information comes from the Explanation Page on the wiki. A lot of the information from that page that has been accepted as fact isn't true, so I'm here to refute it. I will highlight every claim in the page that I've found to be false, provide the scan for it, and then explain using the scan why they're false.

Note: The specific points I'm arguing against are highlighted in Bold. Another thing, if the entirety of the scan includes information that isn't relevant to the claim being made and my refutation, I'll cut it out so that we can get straight to the point. You can always go to the Explanation Page to confirm the entire scan for yourself if need be.

Claim: Inhabitants from a world located in layer 1 would refer to a world located in layer 2 as a deeper world (or deep world when compared to the depth of their world), and inhabitants from a world located in layer 22 would refer to a world located in layer 21 as a shallower world (or shallow world when compared to the depth of their world).
"If there's a shallow-layer auditorium, does that mean there's a deep-layer one?"
"There is a middle-layer auditorium and a deep-layer auditorium. The first to tenth layers is the Shallow Worlds, the eleventh to twentieth layers is the Middle Worlds, and beyond the twentieth layer is the Deep Worlds."
Didn't Balzarondo's subordinates refer to the Militia World as the first layer World?
Refutation: This isn't stated anywhere in the scan, nor is it stated anywhere in the story. While it's true that a Shallow World would refer to another Shallow World that's deeper than it as a deeper World, it will never refer to that Shallow World as a Deep World. The only Worlds referred to as Deep Worlds are Worlds located in Layers 21-99+. It is because of this claim that Balzarondo's statement is taken to apply to any deeper World. I'll get to that later.

Claim: Using the example from the statement, a deeper world would gain 1 magic power and 1 weight of order from any shallower world above it. If we consider that there are countless worlds on each layer, then a deeper world would gain an innumerable amount of magic power and weight of order from the countless shallower worlds above it, causing the overall power as well as the strength of laws and concepts in the deeper world to be at least innumerably greater than that of the shallower worlds above it. ("Innumerably" is used as a synonym for "countlessly".)
The spherical blackboard must have been a magical tool as it was transparent and what appeared inside were silver bubbles.
It seemingly imitated five Shallow Layer Worlds and one Deep Layer World.
"Let's say, for example, that the Shallow Layer Worlds have a magic power of 10 and the weight of their Order is 10. The same goes for the Deep Layer World."
'Shallow Layer World: Magic Power: 10. Weight: 10'
'Deep Layer World: Magic Power: 10. Weight: 10' was added.
"According to the Order of the Silver Sea, magic power flows to the deep layer and the Order exerts its power to the depths. The magic power of the Shallow Layer World shifts by one, same for its Order."
One magic power and weight are subtracted.
It was rewritten as 'Shallow Layer World: Magic Power 9. Weight 9'.
"The magic power and Order are given to the Deep Layer World, turning it into power."
From each of the five Shallow Layer Worlds, one magic power and weight are transferred for a total of five magic power and weight, which are added to the ones the Deep Layer World originally had.
There, the Deep Layer World becomes 'Magic Power 15, Weight 15'.
"It's actually not that simple, but this is the basic principle of the Silver Sea's Order. A small world that possesses numerous magic power and a strong functioning Order is heavy and sinks into the depths. Thus, it is considered deep."
Refutation: It is because of this claim that the reasoning that Layers transcend each other (and it wouldn't even be the Layers, but the Worlds that sunk into those Layers) is treated as fact. It's true that there are countless Worlds in each layer, and that Fire Dew from countless Worlds flows down into deeper Worlds. Using Layers 1 and 2 as an example, Fire Dew from countless Worlds in Layer 1 flows down into countless Worlds in Layer 2. However, that doesn't mean that a single Layer 2 World steals Fire Dew from countless Layer 1 Worlds. The reason is that the countless amount of Fire Dew that flows down from Layer 1 is distributed between countless Layer 2 Worlds. Countless and infinite are not the same. Countless refers to a finite quantity that is too great to be counted. Meaning that a finite uncountable quantity of Fire Dew that is distributed between countless Worlds wouldn't be a countless quantity for a single of those countless Worlds.

Claim: In a deeper world the power of everything, i.e. "Strength, speed, toughness, magic power, everything.", is in another dimension when compared to a shallower world. (The difference between layers is compared to the difference between dimensions, but it is not stated that deeper layers are higher dimensions.) World-destroying magic from shallower worlds, meaning magic capable of destroying an entire space-time continuum, cannot destroy an ordinary object (in this case a ship) from a deeper world. The matter in a deeper world is also stronger than any of the matter in a shallower world.
"In this small world, which exists deeper than your small world, the power of everything is in another dimension. Strength, speed, toughness, magic power, everything. Even the resistance of a grain of air would be a weight to you. If you unleash your shallow, world-destroying magic, you will not be able to destroy a single ship here."
Refutation: Balzarondo's statement that a shallow world-destroying magic wouldn't be able to destroy "a single ship here" in "this small world, which exists deeper than your small world" doesn't mean that it applies to any deeper World even 1 layer apart as people like to claim. He didn't state that "because this World is deeper you can't destroy this ship", he just stated "In this small world, which exists deeper than your small world. . .". Context is needed for this statement. Balzarondo is from the Holy Sword World Hyfolia which is a Deep World (Layers 21-99+), and he specifically referred to shallow world-destroying magic, or magic that can destroy Shallow Worlds (Layers 1-10). You also have to keep in mind that the Militia World is from Layer 1. You can't use the fact that shallow world-destroying magic that can't destroy a ship from a World at least 11-20+ layers deeper than it means that world-destroying magic from Layer 1 can't destroy a ship from a Layer 2 World.

Proof;
Source: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1578dx/504/

"Pablohetala's academy alliance is one world, the phantom beast agency of the disaster world Evezeino. The highest-ranking phantom beast they have is called the Lion of Arzenon's destruction. Evezeino has long been in a hostile relationship with the holy sword world Hyforia. However, I recently joined Pablohetara.” "Recently?" "About a week ago. Evezeino was originally a deep world, and he won the silver water battle in an instant, and was named at the bottom of the Holy Six Academy."

. . .

"What is Holy Jouroku Roku Gakuin?" "It refers to Pablo Hetara's rank up to sixth place. Currently, the number one rank is the magic bullet world Elenesia. Therefore, this Pablo Hetara Palace is located here in the Seventh Elenesia. The second place is the holy sword world Hyphoria. These two worlds. In addition, for a long time, small worlds below the third place could not follow, but Evezeino is still low in the ranking, but it has the potential to match it."

Note: Before anyone starts making any assumptions, neither the Venuzdonoa Downgrade CRT nor this CRT have been made because "I just want to downgrade the verse" or "I don't like this series" or "I want my favorite character from another verse to beat Anos" or anything stupid like that. I don't have anything against this verse as MGnF is legitimately one of my favorite series, and I couldn't care less about who can or can't beat Anos or vice-versa. The reason that I've made both of these CRT's is because I feel that a lot of the information about this verse that's treated as fact either has no solid evidence behind it or is outright wrong. The difference between me and most of the other fans of this series on this website is that while other fans do all they can to try and give this verse the highest tiers possible, I simply try to give this verse the tiers that I feel is accurate and actually supported by the series itself. That is all.

Agree:

Neutral:

Disagree: @YoPercy @EldemadeDityjon @Godsatoshi23 @Fixxed @Robo @Artorimachi_Meteoraft @Tatsumi504 @Rendynoc0unter @DarkDragonMedeus @Just_a_Random_Butler @Dereck03

Last edited:
Disgree. With the thread

1. Balzarondo never stated anything about Deep world as on 20+ layers. He said "this world which is deeper than yours "
  2. In the Next Chapter he literally states " that would allow a person from a shallow world, much less an inhabitant of the First World,"
Do I need to explain this ? 💀💀💀 It's clearly has two different sentences where he claims its impossible for a shallow world character to destroy the ship not to mention first layer is out of the question. He never claimed anything regarding the layers.
No. It is impossible. There is no order in the entirety of the Silver Water Sacred Sea that would allow a person from a shallow world, much less an inhabitant of the First World, to smash a silver water ship, the Nefarious, with a single step!

Example 02.
 The moment Avinika turns around, I thrusts my jet-black fingertips into his left breast.

But it doesn't stick.

The fingertip, which would slice through even Yzark the Calamity if it hit him squarely, is blocked by his chestplate alone.

Despite the Eve Zenio and Magic Bullet World were both Being Deep Worlds Anos who was able to hurt Yzàrk but couldn't even destroy a chest plate in Magic Bullet World.

Where Magic Bullet World is deepest World in Pablohetara and Eve zenio and Hypholia are second to it. This just proves differences between layers Hierarchy exists for all layers.

LN Volume 11 Keyword
Silver Water Holy Sea: An area encompassing many "worlds" that extend outside of them. Each world exists in a hierarchy, and the deeper the world, the stronger its order, and the more powerful its inhabitants.

Here clearly mentioned as Each World exists in an Hierarchy and it's based on order.

This would be funny for downplayers to agree with this thread when even though Keyword literally states Hierarchy of worlds existing.

Last edited:
Disgree. With the thread

1. Balzarondo never stated anything about Deep world as on 20+ layers. He said "this world which is deeper than yours "
  2. In the Next Chapter he literally states " that would allow a person from a shallow world, much less an inhabitant of the First World,"
Do I need to explain this ? 💀💀💀 It's clearly has two different sentences where he claims its impossible for a shallow world character to destroy the ship not to mention first layer is out of the question. He never claimed anything regarding the layers.
No. It is impossible. There is no order in the entirety of the Silver Water Sacred Sea that would allow a person from a shallow world, much less an inhabitant of the First World, to smash a silver water ship, the Nefarious, with a single step!

Example 02.
 The moment Avinika turns around, I thrusts my jet-black fingertips into his left breast.

But it doesn't stick.

The fingertip, which would slice through even Yzark the Calamity if it hit him squarely, is blocked by his chestplate alone.

Despite the Eve Zenio and Magic Bullet World were both Being Deep Worlds Anos who was able to hurt Yzàrk but couldn't even destroy a chest plate in Magic Bullet World.

Where Magic Bullet World is deepest World in Pablohetara and Eve zenio and Hypholia are second to it. This just proves differences between layers Hierarchy exists for all layers.

LN Volume 11 Keyword

Here clearly mentioned as Each World exists in an Hierarchy and it's based on order.

This would be funny for downplayers to agree with this thread when even though Keyword literally states Hierarchy of worlds existing.
I understand that you think this debunks my points, but it doesn't. At all.

1. His ship is from his World. And Hyfolia/Hyphoria is a Deep World.

2. Yes. "From a shallow World". Not from "a shallower World".

3. When did I argue against the power hiearchy of the Silver Sea? The Deeper a World is the stronger it is. That's a fact. However, the difference in power between a Deep World and a Shallow World is incomparably greater than the difference in power between two Worlds only 1 Layer apart.

Again, you're arguing against the points I make without even understanding them. You're equating "a Shallow World" to mean any shallower World.

1. His ship is from his World. And Hyfolia/Hyphoria is a Deep World.
Really funny when i already debunked that part where Anos Besbed piercing Yzark but couldn't even do shit to Magic Bullet World inhabitants. Where Yzark has Durability to tank his world destructive power. Yzàrk himself is chief god and a Deep World inhabitant.

Not to Mention Anos was using Deep Drum in Magic bullet world ( i Know you don't know what that is ) it's the magic which lets characters to deepen the shallow magic. Anos magic was working well in Eve Zenio which is already a Deep World and he had no reason to use deep drum if what you claimed was true.
2. Yes. "From a shallow World". Not from "a shallower World".
Let me implement your own Logic. Balzarondo states Deeper World not deep world.
"In this small world, which exists deeper than your small world, the power of everything is in another dimension. Strength, speed, toughness, magic power, everything. Even the resistance of a grain of air would be a weight to you. If you unleash your shallow, world-destroying magic, you will not be able to destroy a single ship here."
3. When did I argue against the power hiearchy of the Silver Sea? The Deeper a World is the stronger it is. That's a fact. However, the difference in power between a Deep World and a Shallow World is incomparably greater than the difference in power between two Worlds only 1 Layer apart.
If you don't disagree with the hierarchy your whole thread itself doens't have any meaning. You literary conceded at this point.
Again, you're arguing against the points I make without even understanding them. You're equating "a Shallow World" to mean any shallower World.
You are equating Belzerondo stating Deeper World as Deep World.

Anyway I don't have enough patience to argue with your ignorance and headcanon. @Dereck03 @Tatsumi504 can do that. I will only reply if any staffs comments here. Even though I know few who would actually agree with your headcanon

Last edited:
Really funny when i already debunked that part where Anos Besbed piercing Yzark but couldn't even do shit to Magic Bullet World inhabitants. Where Yzark has Durability to tank his world destructive power. Yzàrk himself is chief god and a Deep World inhabitant.

Not to Mention Anos was using Deep Drum in Magic bullet world ( i Know you don't know what that is ) it's the magic which lets characters to deepen the shallow magic. Anos magic was working well in Eve Zenio which is already a Deep World and he had no reason to use deep drum if what you claimed was true.

Let me implement your own Logic. Balzarondo states Deeper World not deep world.

If you don't disagree with the hierarchy your whole thread itself doens't have any meaning. You literary conceded at this point.

You are equating Belzerondo stating Deeper World as Deep World.

Anyway I don't have enough patience to argue with your ignorance and headcanon. @Dereck03 @Tatsumi504 can do that. I will only reply if any staffs comments here. Even though I knew few who would actually would agree with your headcanon
How are you so confident in being wrong?

1. This doesn't mean anything. I wasn't arguing against the power hiearchy. I'm arguing that just because magic that can destroy a Shallow World (Layers 1-10) can't destroy a ship from a Deep World (Layers 21-99+), that doesn't mean that magic that can destroy a Layer 1 World couldn't destroy a ship from a Layer 2 World. I'm not arguing that the Layer 2 World isn't stronger and more durable. You're equating the difference in power between a gap of 11-20+ layers to also apply to a gap of only 1 layer.

2. Balzarondo stated that shallow world-destroying magic couldn't damage his ship. And his ship is from a Deep World.

None of your points debunk anything I've said as they completely misunderstand what I've said to begin with. You keep calling me ignorant all the while putting your own ignorance on full display while being 100% confident that you're right and I'm wrong.

How are you so confident in being wrong?

1. This doesn't mean anything. I wasn't arguing against the power hiearchy. I'm arguing that just because magic that can destroy a Shallow World (Layers 1-10) can't destroy a ship from a Deep World (Layers 21-99+), that doesn't mean that magic that can destroy a Layer 1 World couldn't destroy a ship from a Layer 2 World. I'm not arguing that the Layer 2 World isn't stronger and more durable. You're equating the difference in power between a gap of 11-20+ layers to also apply to a gap of only 1 layer.
Doesn't disapprove anything what i said. You didn't even debunked my Yzark scans.
2. Balzarondo stated that shallow world-destroying magic couldn't damage his ship. And his ship is from a Deep World.
Show me scans for Balzarondo Stating Deep World not deeper world.
None of your points debunk anything I've said as they completely misunderstand what I've said to begin with. You keep calling me ignorant all the while putting your own ignorance on full display while being 100% confident that you're right and I'm wrong.
I called you Ignorant for this reason. Yeah even dereck and Tastumi corrected you in the discussion thread. At this point i am like talking to a wall. i will just wait for staff input.

Last edited:
I hope when the discussion rule is made for MG, this guy will finally stop with the CRT’s but then again he probably will never change his mind.

Cause me right now after seeing what is basically the fifth CRT

D618-FAC2-876-C-47-E1-9-AF9-9-C284-DD9192-A.jpg

Doesn't disapprove anything what i said. You didn't even debunked my Yzark scans.

Show me scans for Balzarondo Stating Deep World not deeper world.

I called you Ignorant for this reason. Yeah even dereck and Tastumi corrected you in the discussion thread. At this point i am like talking to a wall. i will just wait for staff input.
1. Those scans don't disprove my point so there isn't anything to debunk. For one, <Bebesd> (jet-black fingertips) isn't a world-destroying magic. For two, the whole schtick of Anos' fight with Yzak was that only "weak" magic (such as <Bebesd>) could bypass his Order that instantly froze everything that was a guaranteed threat to his source (ie world-destroying magic). Thirdly, you're equating the durability of someone without armor to the durability of someone with armor as if it's an equal playing field and then acting like that proves that the person wearing the armor is superior in strength to the person without the armor. Fourthly, Yzak is stated to be one of the Inviolable Waters (one of the strongest in the Silver Sea), Avinika isn't. Lastly, you're downplaying armor as if it's a random piece of matter. It isn't. Armor is made to be durable.

2. I never said that Balzarondo stated "Deep World". I said that the World that he was referring to was a Deep World. And that wasn't even the main point. My point was that Balzarondo stated that shallow world-destroying magic couldn't even damage his ship, and his ship is from a Deep World.

3. The people who agree with your opinion disagreed with mine. What a surprise. You only would've had a point to make if it was someone neutral to both of our opinions who agreed with you.

Since this needs to be said once again, I'm not arguing against the power hierarchy in the Silver Sea. Deeper Worlds will always be stronger than shallower Worlds. What I'm arguing is that the vast difference in power between a gap of 11-20+ layers (as was the case in Balzarondo's statement) doesn't apply to a gap of only 1 layer (ie "transcendence").

I understand the need to strive for accuracy as i do it too along with @ImmortalDread and while i admit to being concerned with who Anos can beat and who he can't, trying to remove what can easily be theorized with supporting evidence with a different theory without supporting evidence is downright hypocritical.

Humans have brains for a reason. We are able to think for ourselves and reach decisions made on evidence that has been gathered. What the OP has been doing is rejecting anything that was spoonfed to us by the author like a baby.
What is even more disappointing to me is the OP didn't take my advice from the last thread about read the story from the beginning and understanding the verse main mechanics if nothing else.
Evidence against everything here can easily be found in Arc 11.

I understand the need to strive for accuracy as i do it too along with @ImmortalDread and while i admit to being concerned with who Anos can beat and who he can't, trying to remove what can easily be theorized with supporting evidence with a different theory without supporting evidence is downright hypocritical.

Humans have brains for a reason. We are able to think for ourselves and reach decisions made on evidence that has been gathered. What the OP has been doing is rejecting anything that was spoonfed to us by the author like a baby.
What is even more disappointing to me is the OP didn't take my advice from the last thread about read the story from the beginning and understanding the verse main mechanics if nothing else.
Evidence against everything here can easily be found in Arc 11.
Listen, the scans are up there. There are what's stated in the scans, and then there are assumptions that aren't supported by what's stated in the scans. I'm not rejecting any information that the author "spoonfed" us, I'm rejecting "information" that isn't there to begin with. You obviously disagree, but it is what it is.

Edit: I'm not giving my own theories, I'm stating facts. The only theories flying around are those claims in my post I'm arguing against that aren't supported by scans/evidence/context or otherwise. Me bringing to light that this is the case isn't a "theory".

1. Those scans don't disprove my point so there isn't anything to debunk. For one, <Bebesd> (jet-black fingertips) isn't a world-destroying magic. For two, the whole schtick of Anos' fight with Yzak was that only "weak" magic (such as <Bebesd>) could bypass his Order that instantly froze everything that was a guaranteed threat to his source (ie world-destroying magic).
Doesn't change anything. A magic which worked in deep world is not working in a world which is little deeper than that and that magic is literally durability negation which just shows each layers having level of Transcendency in terms of hax.
Thirdly, you're equating the durability of someone without armor to the durability of someone with armor as if it's an equal playing field and then acting like that proves that the person wearing the armor is superior in strength to the person without the armor. Fourthly, Yzak is stated to be one of the Inviolable Waters (one of the strongest in the Silver Sea), Avinika isn't.
Yzàrk is not some fodder his durability scales to Low Complex. Show me proof for him getting hurt by any others lower Fodder characters attacks. Anos is the same guy who amped Grega a fodder fire spell to harm Eques another Low Complex character you are at this point just making shit up just for the sake of spamming random shit and avinik or whatever guys is just second class general in Magic Bullet World not anything higher.
Lastly, you're downplaying armor as if it's a random piece of matter. It isn't. Armor is made to be durable.
You are just desperate trying to downplay Yzark durability whose source was able literally tank Silver Bubble world destroying spells.

Chapter 683
 I drive my fist of < Besbed, Black source kill> into his banked belly. Gigi's body floated slightly, but in the order of this magic bullet world, not even a thin layer of skin could be harmed.
Yeah ? Here is another scan. Everytime I drop a scan you acting like a wall ignoring the context and dropping your own headcanon like left and right.
you-and-me-you-and-me-over.gif

2. I never said that Balzarondo stated "Deep World". I said that the World that he was referring to was a Deep World. And that wasn't even the main point. My point was that Balzarondo stated that shallow world-destroying magic couldn't even damage his ship, and his ship is from a Deep World.
So you Concede on this part great. Balzarondo stated in this world not about his ship stop taking things out of Context.
3. The people who agree with your opinion disagreed with mine. What a surprise. You only would've had a point to make if it was someone neutral to both of our opinions who agreed with you.
Wow make one atleast one of the MG supporters to agree with your headcanon I will wait. Also all people would agree with me ? Have you even checked my previous threads? You must be delusional to think Tatsumi and Dereck agrees with me in every time. They literally rejected my thread. So stop your baseless accusations just admit you are taking the L here. We don't have any common ground unless there is an 💯 perfect solid evidence to back up verse abilities here which we have only you are making some Random headcanons.

Conclusion:
  • Balzarondo States Deeper World not Deep World.
  • Balzarondo States in this world you can't destroy a ship not that you can't destroy my ship. Both has different meaning.
  • Layer 1-20 being shallow and 21+ onwards being Deep doesn't change anything. LN Keyword literally states Each World Exists In An Hierarchy. We don't treat layers as hier dimensions so don't see what Tf is this Downgrade even means.
  • Anos was Constantly using deep drum to deepen his magic and couldn't even damage Gigi skin because of Magic Bullet World Order which is Deep World than Eve Zenio which is already another deep world which debunks OPs Premise.
  • There is even a feat for Eges Spear which Transcends Dimensions and space time couldn't Bypass Magic Bullet World inhabitants eye ball durability where his spear normally sticks inside of characters body which just shows lower/ Shallow Worlds abilities won't work in deep world.
  • OP failed to provide any scans for Shallow layer world inhabitants going to Deep world and destroying something with thier power.

Call the staff let them evaluate. You are going to circle around even if we try to argue with you logically.

Last edited:
Facts;
1. Worlds in Layers 1-10 are Shallow Worlds, Worlds in Layers 11-20 are Middle Worlds, and Worlds in Layers 21-99+ are Deep Worlds.

2. Fire Dew flows from Shallow to Deep. The deeper a World, the stronger it is. A Layer 2 World is stronger than a Layer 1 World.

3. Shallow world-destroying magic can't destroy a ship from a Deep World.

Incorrect assumptions;
1. A Layer 1 World would call a Layer 2 World a Deep World. A Layer 22 World would call a Layer 21 World a Shallow World.

2. A Layer 2 World receives Fire Dew from countless Layer 1 Worlds and has the strength of countless Layer 1 Worlds.

3. Layer 1 world-destroying magic can't destroy a ship from Layer 2.

The facts are directly supported by evidence in the story. The assumptions are not, despite you claiming otherwise. It's not that I haven't been "using my brain" when reading the story and have missed evidence and context clues, it's that you have been "using your brain" to find evidence that isn't there.

Facts;
1. Worlds in Layers 1-10 are Shallow Worlds, Worlds in Layers 11-20 are Middle Worlds, and Worlds in Layers 21-99+ are Deep Worlds.

2. Fire Dew flows from Shallow to Deep. The deeper a World, the stronger it is. A Layer 2 World is stronger than a Layer 1 World.

3. Shallow world-destroying magic can't destroy a ship from a Deep World.

Incorrect assumptions;
1. A Layer 1 World would call a Layer 2 World a Deep World. A Layer 22 World would call a Layer 21 World a Shallow World.

2. A Layer 2 World receives Fire Dew from countless Layer 1 Worlds and has the strength of countless Layer 1 Worlds.

3. Layer 1 world-destroying magic can't destroy a ship from Layer 2.

The facts are directly supported by evidence in the story. The assumptions are not, despite you claiming otherwise. It's not that I haven't been "using my brain" when reading the story and have missed evidence and context clues, it's that you have been "using your brain" to find evidence that isn't there.
Are you trying to say only you have brain & other MGnF supporters don't have it? Fine Mr. Einstein wannabe

Are you trying to say only you have brain & other MGnF supporters don't have it? Fine Mr. Einstein wannabe
That's not what I said or implied. I've noticed that you've frequently misunderstood points I made. You legitimately need to improve your reading comprehension.

I said that he was using his brain to find things that aren't there, not that he doesn't have one.

Doesn't change anything. A magic which worked in deep world is not working in a world which is little deeper than that and that magic is literally durability negation which just shows each layers having level of Transcendency in terms of hax.

Yzàrk is not some fodder his durability scales to Low Complex. Show me proof for him getting hurt by any others lower Fodder characters attacks. Anos is the same guy who amped Grega a fodder fire spell to harm Eques another Low Complex character you are at this point just making shit up just for the sake of spamming random shit and avinik or whatever guys is just second class general in Magic Bullet World.

You are just desperate trying to downplay Yzark durability whose source was able literally tank Silver Bubble world destroying spells.

Chapter 683

Yeah ? Here is another scan. Everytime I drop a scan you acting like a wall ignoring the context and dropping your own headcanon like left and right.

So you Concede on this part great. Balzarondo stated in this world not about his ship stop taking things out of Context.

Wow make one atleast one of the MG supporters to agree with your headcanon I will wait. Also all people would agree with me ? Have you even checked my previous threads? You must be delusional to think Tatsumi and Dereck agrees with me in every time. They literally rejected my thread. So stop your baseless accusations just admit you are taking the L here. We don't have any common ground unless there is an 💯 perfect solid evidence to back up verse abilities here which we have only you are making some Random headcanons.

Conclusion:
  • Balzarondo States in this world you can't destroy a ship not that you can't destroy my ship. Both has different meaning.
  • Layer 1-20 being shallow and 21+ onwards being Deep doesn't change anything. LN Keyword literally states Each World Exists In An Hierarchy. We don't treat layers as hier dimensions so don't see what Tf is this Downgrade even means.
  • Anos was Constantly using deep drum to deepen his magic and couldn't even damage Gigi skin because of Magic Bullet World Order which is Deep World than Eve Zenio which is already another deep world which debunks OPs Premise.
  • There is even a feat for Eges Spear which Transcends Dimensions and space time couldn't Bypass Magic Bullet World inhabitants eye ball durability where his spear normally sticks inside of characters body which just shows lower/ Shallow Worlds abilities won't work in deep world.
  • OP failed to provide any scans for Shallow layer world going to Deep world and destroying something with thier power.

Call the staff let them evaluate. You are going to circle around even if we try to argue with you logically.
Is this your entire argument? If so, good. It's nice to have it all in one place.

That's not what I said or implied. I've noticed that you've frequently misunderstood points I made. You legitimately need to improve your reading comprehension.

I said that he was using his brain to find things that aren't there, not that he doesn't have one.
So only you can use your brain better than any MG supporters? So if the world rejects whatever you claim you will say you are the only one smart guy in the world others are just stupid?

Also I have been seeing you Claiming Anos is rated highest rating in wiki it's not accurate it's wanked Blah blah blah. I know it's Pointless to tell you but drop your high horse attitude. More than 90-95% of People Accepts Current Anos rating. You act like only you are correct and those 90-95% are wrong.
Is this your entire argument? If so, good. It's nice to have it all in one place.
I will reply more when an actual staff shows up.

So only you can use your brain better than any MG supporters? So if the world rejects whatever you claim you will say you are the only one smart guy in the world others are just stupid?

Also I have been seeing you Claiming Anos is rated highest rating in wiki it's not accurate it's wanked Blah blah blah. I know it's Pointless to tell you but drop your high horse attitude. More than 90-95% of People Accepts Current Anos rating. You act like only you are correct and those 90-95% are wrong.

I will reply more when an actual staff shows up.
If I have read the source of information (in this case the wn) and people make claims that aren't stated or demonstrated in that source of information, then I will of course disagree with those claims, no matter how many others agree with them.

Yzàrk is not some fodder his durability scales to Low Complex. Show me proof for him getting hurt by any others lower Fodder characters attacks. Anos is the same guy who amped Grega a fodder fire spell to harm Eques another Low Complex character you are at this point just making shit up just for the sake of spamming random shit and avinik or whatever guys is just second class general in Magic Bullet World.

Chapter 683

Conclusion:
  • OP failed to provide any scans for Shallow layer world going to Deep world and destroying something with thier power.

In direct response to your conclusion;
1. I never said that he stated Deep World.

2. "In this World" which is a Deep World. He was simply stating that his World is deeper (as it is), and that in this deeper World (which is a Deep World) you can't destroy a ship. He didn't state that shallow world-destroying magic couldn't destroy a ship from any deeper World, which is what you're trying to say he did.

3. Yes, each World exists in a hierarchy. A Layer 2 World is stronger than a Layer 1 World, a Layer 15 World is stronger than a Layer 14 World, and so on and so forth. For the last time, I never argued against this fact. What I'm arguing is that the difference in power between 11-20+ layers (the case in Balzarondo's statement) isn't the same as the difference in power between only 1 Layer. You continuing to argue against this just proves that you're not understanding what I've been saying.

4. Certain magic spells are incompatible with certain Worlds' Order. This isn't a case of the Magic Bullet World "transcending" Evezeino's Order, this is a case of the magic spell <Bebesd> not being compatible with the Magic Bullet World's Order. You're equating incompatibility with transcendence. If the magic spell <Bebesd> is incompatible with the Magic Bullet World, then it doesn't matter how much it was deepened.

5. A gap of 11-20+ layers again. Eges is from the Militia World (Layer 1 World) and the Magic Bullet World is a Deep World (Layers 21-99+).

6. I never stated that someone from a Shallow World could destroy something from a Deep World to begin with. I stated that there is no proof that Layer 1 World (Shallow World) destroying magic couldn't destroy a ship from a Layer 2 World (Shallow World) as that's not what Balzarondo's statement was referring to.

In direct response to your conclusion;
1. I never said that he stated Deep World.
Your arguments based on that. Stop twisting the words either choose one not both simultaneously like you wish. Deep & Deeper both has different meaning.
2. "In this World" which is a Deep World. He was simply stating that his World is deeper (as it is), and that in this deeper World (which is a Deep World) you can't destroy a ship. He didn't state that shallow world-destroying magic couldn't destroy a ship from any deeper World, which is what you're trying to say he did.
In this world which is DEEPER not Deep World. Send the scan for Balzarondo Stating he was only refering to Deep World. Also funny that world which Balzarondo refering to was not Hayfolia it's Seventh Elenesia get your facts right. It's not Balzarondo world.
3. Yes, each World exists in a hierarchy. A Layer 2 World is stronger than a Layer 1 World, a Layer 15 World is stronger than a Layer 14 World, and so on and so forth. For the last time, I never argued against this fact. What I'm arguing is that the difference in power between 11-20+ layers (the case in Balzarondo's statement) isn't the same as the difference in power between only 1 Layer. You continuing to argue against this just proves that you're not understanding what I've been saying.
Doesn't change anything. WE DON'T TREAT THE LAYERS AS DIMENSIONS.

Also Each World existing in an Hierarchy not that 10-20 layers or blah blah blah you are going against the narrative. Do I need to send you Oxford dictionary Link for What's the meaning of EACH
4. Certain magic spells are incompatible with certain Worlds' Order. This isn't a case of the Magic Bullet World "transcending" Evezeino's Order, this is a case of the magic spell <Bebesd> not being compatible with the Magic Bullet World's Order. You're equating incompatibility with transcendence. If the magic spell <Bebesd> is incompatible with the Magic Bullet World, then it doesn't matter how much it was deepened.
Show me proof of other deep world attacks working in Magic bullet world then. It's your Burden.
5. A gap of 11-20+ layers again. Eges is from the Militia World (Layer 1 World) and the Magic Bullet World is a Deep World (Layers 21-99+).
Not my point. It Transcends Dimensions and space time which literally means it ignores durability. It doesn't matter which layer they are in. All worlds are treated as same dimensionality. If this doesn't work which literally proves the Transcendency for layers. Yeah in hax based.
6. I never stated that someone from a Shallow World could destroy something from a Deep World to begin with.
Sure
I stated that there is no proof that Layer 1 World (Shallow World) destroying magic couldn't destroy a ship from a Layer 2 World (Shallow World) as that's not what Balzarondo's statement was referring to.
Yeah Thanks for admitting this. So prove this by sending the scans. You are making the claims here.

Here we go again with OP trying to make his claims with zero scans.

Last edited:
Your arguments based on that. Stop twisting the words either choose one not both simultaneously like you wish. Deep & Deeper both has different meaning.

In this world which is DEEPER not Deep World. Send the scan for Balzarondo Stating he was only refering to Deep World. Also funny that world which Balzarondo refering to was not Hayfolia it's Seventh Elenesia get your facts right. It's not Balzarondo world.

Doesn't change anything. WE DON'T TREAT THE LAYERS AS DIMENSIONS.

Also Each World existing in an Hierarchy not that 10-20 layers or blah blah blah you are going against the narrative. Do I need to send you Oxford dictionary Link for What's the meaning of EACH

Show me proof of other deep world attacks working in Magic bullet world then. It's your Burden.

Not my point. It Transcends Dimensions and space time which literally means it ignores durability. It doesn't matter which layer they are in. All worlds are treated as same dimensionality. If this doesn't work which literally proves the Transcendency for layers. Yeah in hax based.

Sure

Yeah Thanks for admitting this. So prove this by sending the scans. You are making the claims here.

Here we go again with OP trying to make his claims with zero scans.
1. It isn't. I haven't twisted anything, I've stated that the "deeper world" that Balzarondo is referring to is a Deep World.

2. He stated "in this world which is deeper" as it is deeper. He didn't state "any deeper world". Also, 7th Elenesia is a Deep World, so this doesn't disprove my point.

3. I don't know why you're bringing up dimensions.

4. You're equating the hiearchical difference in power between 11-20+ Layers to also apply to a difference of only 1 Layer. Obviously the difference in Layers makes a difference, because the greater the difference in Layers, the greater the amount of Fire Dew that's flowed down.

5. Why would that be my burden when I'm arguing against your claim that <Bebesd> not damaging Magic Bullet World inhabitants means that the Magic Bullet World's Order transcends Evezeino (Yzak)? You need to prove the claim you made, I don't need to prove that your claim is false.

6. It's a magic spear that originates from a Shallow World, so it's effect would be weaker in a Deep World.

7. The scans are in my post. The claims I'm arguing against come from those scans, and nothing stated in the scans supports those claims. Me pointing that out doesn't require more scans.

Let's agree to disagree. I don't see how either of our arguments are going to change at this point, and it would just be an endless back and forth. It would be best to just have a staff evaluate this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back