• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I know you probably didn’t really mean much by it, but calling people somewhat mentally unstable is weird. Not sure it is totally fine to assess their mental stability and put it out there.

Regardless, I understand that you have other more important issues at hand currently.
Okay, my apologies. I have been severely mentally unstable myself in the past, not just slightly, so it doesn't register as offensive to me, but I will modify my wording then.

Okay, my apologies. I have been severely mentally unstable myself in the past, not just slightly, so it doesn't register as offensive to me, but I will modify my wording then.
You all better consider yourselves lucky that Ant seals his R word privileges for the sake of us all.

But jokes aside, this security breach is turning out to be quite something. That's almost half a dozen users down in a day. And we still don't know how it's happening. I'm choosing to err on the side of trust and say our users are probably smart enough to realize clicking links advertising crypto is a bad idea.

If that is untrue, then people just need to stop clicking. If it is true, well, we have something on our hands.

Well, I have created a double-highlighted public warning, automatically censored the relevant links, and increased the ability of our administrators to delete posts anywhere in this forum, so that is unfortunately likely all that I can do for the moment.

If other members can research (Google search) how these types of attacks against XenForo practically work, that would be very appreciated though.

Further information from @LordGinSama would also be very appreciated.

Did he actually target you though? Because as far as I can tell he's expressing a general frustration with the wiki as a whole, not just you. Even cut out the names.

Also, the use of the R word doesn't warrant us to do anything on-site. Completely leaving aside the fact that I'm 99% sure it's a joke, we don't got any sort of authority over banning people for saying that stuff unless it crosses SEVERAL lines. As in, actively torpedoing the reputation of the entire site kind of situation.
Oh yeah. Forgot to reply to this. Yes. He definitely did.

Would you be willing to remove any personally attacking information from your videos and Twitter account please, @Kaantantr ? It is not good at all to do this kind of thing to regular wiki members, and Problemexe is extra sensitive, which makes treating him this way even worse.
Sorry, just saw your DM as I was about to head to bed. I'm pretty sure we went through this when I had first joined here in our DMs. I had already removed the tweet if I remember correctly without being asked as a show of good faith and even talked about the Youtube video. The things I included were actual publicly available conversations, as well as DMs with my page on Youtube that went as far as harassing from my point of view, either by a single someone using alternate accounts to reach me as I continued to block them, or multiple people knocking at my door because someone directed them to me. I was the one feeling harassed via a multitude of public and private messages that I made a video and a livestream with the sole intention of debunking a lot of "claims", part of which was indeed showing why these claims and these people (whoever they were under those fake names) were unreliable and untrustworthy, and how a lack of reading comprehension can lead to a lot of misunderstanding, which can spread like wildfire on the internet. I personally see no reason to alter or remove those pieces of content, as the focus was not the person (it included more than half a dozen people with fake names and alt accounts), including an old name Problem no longer attaches himself with and cannot be traced to him.

I also have to say I have run out of good faith towards Problem a long time ago. No matter how much I try to play ball, I always come across him randomly interjecting conversations with jabs aimed at me and DMUA, constantly regurgitating old topics with no change that caused you guys to warn him multiple times on the topics, passive aggressively scouring every message to like comments going against me (even in normal discussions where I am getting asked normal questions for clarifications). There is indeed always a problem.

It was almost one and a half years ago that we settled all of this in DMs with you Ant. The only reason I can think of for such a topic to randomly pop up again is because I called him out yesterday for not listening to anything before he responds or does stuff and vetoed his calculation with DMUA. As such, I do not think this complaint has anything to do with how he feels by the comments made in those videos, but rather how he wants to put me under fire, because I am always online on SAO topics and he cannot pursue his agendas with me around, providing information on topics for DMUA to better judge the context when he needs.

I have already agreed to never make any content on these matters as a show of good faith, which I still gladly abide by and continue to abide by out of respect to the people I work with and discuss content with here. But I will not be touching the content that transpired before that.

Edit: Now that I went through the conversation, rather than replying to this single request for clarification, I will go on record stating I did not target anyone. In fact, the content was made when I was not aware of this places' existence that I am pretty sure I did not even mention the VS Battle Wiki or its users at all myself, although I believe VS Wiki came up in the conversations that I showcased from the users, which I never said anything about because... Well, I didn't even know what it was about. I shared conversations that these people brought over to me themselves. I did not scour the internet to find these, people like Problem came to me, and kept coming as I kept blocking them to keep them away.

I was made known about VS Battle Wiki much later in SAO Wikia when we managed to pinpoint the source of misinformation vandalizing our Wiki among other places, and it was Ursuul that I believe Ant recognizes who said they know the people over there and that I should join to have a normal conversation as to what is happening, which is what I did and never made a video from that point onwards.

Last edited:
Sorry, just saw your DM as I was about to head to bed. I'm pretty sure we went through this when I had first joined here in our DMs. I had already removed the tweet if I remember correctly without being asked as a show of good faith and even talked about the Youtube video. The things I included were actual publicly available conversations, as well as DMs with my page on Youtube that went as far as harassing from my point of view, either by a single someone using alternate accounts to reach me as I continued to block them, or multiple people knocking at my door because someone directed them to me. I was the one feeling harassed via a multitude of public and private messages that I made a video and a livestream with the sole intention of debunking a lot of "claims", part of which was indeed showing why these claims and these people (whoever they were under those fake names) were unreliable and untrustworthy, and how a lack of reading comprehension can lead to a lot of misunderstanding, which can spread like wildfire on the internet. I personally see no reason to alter or remove those pieces of content, as the focus was not the person (it included more than half a dozen people with fake names and alt accounts), including an old name Problem no longer attaches himself with and cannot be traced to him.

I also have to say I have run out of good faith towards Problem a long time ago. No matter how much I try to play ball, I always come across him randomly interjecting conversations with jabs aimed at me and DMUA, constantly regurgitating old topics with no change that caused you guys to warn him multiple times on the topics, passive aggressively scouring every message to like comments going against me (even in normal discussions where I am getting asked normal questions for clarifications). There is indeed always a problem.

It was almost one and a half years ago that we settled all of this in DMs with you Ant. The only reason I can think of for such a topic to randomly pop up again is because I called him out yesterday for not listening to anything before he responds or does stuff and vetoed his calculation with DMUA. As such, I do not think this complaint has anything to do with how he feels by the comments made in those videos, but rather how he wants to put me under fire, because I am always online on SAO topics and he cannot pursue his agendas with me around, providing information on topics for DMUA to better judge the context when he needs.

I have already agreed to never make any content on these matters as a show of good faith, which I still gladly abide by and continue to abide by out of respect to the people I work with and discuss content with here. But I will not be touching the content that transpired before that.

Edit: Now that I went through the conversation, rather than replying to this single request for clarification, I will go on record stating I did not target anyone. In fact, the content was made when I was not aware of this places' existence that I am pretty sure I did not even mention the VS Battle Wiki or its users at all myself, although I believe VS Wiki came up in the conversations that I showcased from the users, which I never said anything about because... Well, I didn't even know what it was about. I shared conversations that these people brought over to me themselves. I did not scour the internet to find these, people like Problem came to me, and kept coming as I kept blocking them to keep them away.

I was made known about VS Battle Wiki much later in SAO Wikia when we managed to pinpoint the source of misinformation vandalizing our Wiki among other places, and it was Ursuul that I believe Ant recognizes who said they know the people over there and that I should join to have a normal conversation as to what is happening, which is what I did and never made a video from that point onwards.
I can appreciate that if a normal user badmouthed another normal user in the way you did, it would be no problem whatsoever. But I think you ought to appreciate that, because you spend your days speaking in front of crowds of fans of a verse, that you need to be a bit more conscious of what you say. Even if his profile is publicly available, the notion that he ought to be looked down upon is not.

I can understand becoming frustrated with a particularly determined individual- as I said earlier, the nature of this wiki means we are going to argue and bicker quite a lot.

It isn't a tremendous deal if the video isn't edited- as I said, I strongly doubt it will result in genuine harassment, unless Problem can prove otherwise. But be mindful in the future.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for helping out, Medeus.

If somebody knows anybody else whose account was hacked, please get in contact with Medeus or me as well, so we can coordinate them regaining access.

Based on the following information, it seems like the hackers are brute-force cracking accounts with weak passwords.

"Hi, my main account is Mugen_no_Setsuna. Yesterday i was watching Date A Live for whole day so i didn't online at all, nor click any suspicious link. Apparently my account was hacked but the hacker somehow didn't change my password. Much appreciated if someone can unban my account so that i can change my password."

As such, both they and everybody else here, especially staff members, need to use sufficiently strong passwords that consist of at least 17 to 18 letters, numbers, and symbols in combination, and preferably use two-factor authentication as well.

If somebody knows @Heavens_Feel , @EmperorRorepme , or any other members whose accounts were hacked, please ask them to contact DarkDragonMedeus or myself in order to be unbanned, and then quickly change the passwords for their accounts and activate two-factor authentication for them.

I deleted the comment and permanently banned all of the remaining hacked accounts that I could find. There have been 29 of them in sum total so far, including @Kazuma_kuwabara @Shine @ABoogieYesSir @CloudStrife00T @EmperorRorepme and @Heavens_Feel.

I extremely strongly recommend that everybody who read this follow the instructions in the thread below to get stronger passwords and two-factor authentication, and inform everybody they know about it as well.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/warning-we-are-under-attack-by-hackers.147865/

Also, if the above-mentioned members want to regain control over their accounts, please contact @DarkDragonMedeus or @AKM sama about it via Discord.

Back