• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

It is very important that nobody clicks the links posted by the spamming messages, let alone if it redirects to something that looks like a login to this forum or Fandom wiki account or other Twitter accounts and what not and typing in username and password will do nothing except send them to the scammers/hackers.

Furthermore, I removed the spam post to be safe.

Reporting @Kaantantr again for the following reasons:
His attitude hasn't changed one bit from last year to last month and even now.
@Kaantantr only has stopped being rude after @DMUA told him to stop.
@Antvasima made a promise with @Kaantantr that he only gets once chance, and if he gets a warning, he gets banned. Something like that.
You cannot help yourself being passive aggressive, can't you? Even when I go to the fan translators you read the translations of and they explicitly say how they usually cringe at their old translations and how they would never translate certain things in certain ways, or at how many small or large scale mistakes they did.

If the translator you are reading the translation of says "Official translation is much more accurate than mine", maybe you should stop embarrassing yourself.
I'm sorry, but what is a "prismatic wave" that you are talking about here? Heck, does Problem ever read things while trying to even understand what is happening, or understand the context it is happening in? I cannot believe he still does not understand the basics of Underworld. It is unimaginable to me to see him still not understand Gabe's demise is not an in-UW event, but an in-real world event.
Problem, every single time you write stuff, I literally wonder if you do things specifically for people to cringe at your behavior, you did not even understand what you were replying to...

Firstly, I'd like to see this alleged promise Ant made.

Second, I don't know how targeted these are (as in, the frequency that he does these in regards to you), but what I'm seeing here is fairly weak. A warning should be issued to have him tone it down, nothing more.
  1. It's in my old account's DM. If I could get access to it, then I can prob screenshot and share it.
  2. Eh. Let's say he did targeted me since like 2020-21 making YouTube videos and Tweets from Twitter Ant forced him to delete. And he's targeting me here since he came to site like 2021- up to date.

Okay now THIS I gotta see. Do you have any archives of 'em or a way to prove he did it?
Twitter Post he deleted (I took a screenshot):
Screen_Shot_2023-01-17_at_12.14.30_PM.png

YouTube Link:

Also, may I see if I can get to my old account's DM?

Might as well send this while I'm at it:
image.png

Last edited:
Firstly, I'd like to see this alleged promise Ant made.

Second, I don't know how targeted these are (as in, the frequency that he does these in regards to you), but what I'm seeing here is fairly weak. A warning should be issued to have him tone it down, nothing more.
Kaantantr is a productive member. I do not want to ban him. Much of what Problemexe said above seems based on misunderstandings.

@DarkDragonMedeus @SomebodyData @Celestial_Pegasus @Wokistan @Ultima_Reality @Mr._Bambu @Elizhaa @Qawsedf234 @ByAsura @Sir_Ovens @Damage3245 @Starter_Pack @Abstractions @LordGriffin1000 @Colonel_Krukov @SamanPatou @GyroNutz

Our system manager has now given you the ability to delete posts anywhere in our forum.

Also, please keep track of the following pages to continuously delete posts from hacked accounts if necessary.

https://vsbattles.com/search/1768807/?q=Crypto&o=date
https://vsbattles.com/search/1769155/?q=********&o=date

Facepalms. Ant, what is your definition of productive member? Cuz' he only shows up to one single verse. May I have access to my old account DMs?
@Kaantantr is usually knowledgeable, rational, and well-behaved, as well as a high-ranking staff member of the Sword Art Online wiki, and it seems like you provoked him quite a lot off-site if I remember correctly.

Anyway, we are in a crisis situation here, and cannot deal with this comparatively irrelevant issue currently.

Are we allowed to post screenshots with the R word here? Will FANDOM get upset about that?

Mind you I don't particularly care, I'd just like to clarify that before anything.
It's not quite uploaded to Fandom when posted on this forum, and the image is just a posted URL from Discordapp and what not. So it's fine in this context.

@Kaantantr is usually knowledgeable, rational, and well-behaved, as well as a high-ranking staff member of the Sword Art Online wiki, and it seems like you provoked him quite a lot off-site if I remember correctly.
Ant... It's the complete opposite. He provoked me... Just give me access to my old DM...
Twitter Post he deleted (I took a screenshot):
Screen_Shot_2023-01-17_at_12.14.30_PM.png

YouTube Link:

Also, may I see if I can get to my old account's DM?

Might as well send this while I'm at it:
image.png

If you support him using the r-word, targeting people off-site, then I don't know what to say to you...

We have established in the past that such problematic behavior offsite is outside of our jurisdiction. Extreme bad behavior off-site isn't report worthy, and passive aggressive bickering is barely worthy of a slap on the wrist- practically everyone on here does it.

We have established in the past that such problematic behavior offsite is outside of our jurisdiction. Extreme bad behavior off-site isn't report worthy, and passive aggressive bickering is barely worthy of a slap on the wrist- practically everyone on here does it.
Yes. Off-site behaviour has to be much worse than saying the r-word for us to get involved. Also, he agreed to leave you alone Problemexe, and I think that he deleted any videos with your username in them, so all of this comes long after the fact, even though he tends to prevent your SAOL upgrade attempts.

Also, I don't really see how Problemexe has done anything wrong besides disagree with kaantantr regarding the Sword Art Online scaling, but Kaantantr was the one who bashed and badmouthed Problemexe and other SAO online fans on his various YouTube videos and later to his face on numerous places. And while talking behind people's backs on private discord servers is not something we could judge, we could judge it if they clearly said it to their face or on public YouTube videos that everyone can see. We did establish that harassing people in DMs or publicly doing so on servers they're both in is indeed ban worthy offense.

And while he did say onsite mostly minor insults to his intelligence, what he said to his face on Discord is much worse.

Ant... It's the complete opposite. He provoked me... Just give me access to my old DM...
See lad I think you're a bit confused here. Ant can't just magically give you back your account, you have to reactivate it (if you have deactivated it), log in, etc. If Ant could just hop onto your old account that would be a pretty ******* serious security breach and betrayal of trust for the entirety of staff and regular users alike.
If you support him using the r-word, targeting people off-site, then I don't know what to say to you...
Did he actually target you though? Because as far as I can tell he's expressing a general frustration with the wiki as a whole, not just you. Even cut out the names.

Also, the use of the R word doesn't warrant us to do anything on-site. Completely leaving aside the fact that I'm 99% sure it's a joke, we don't got any sort of authority over banning people for saying that stuff unless it crosses SEVERAL lines. As in, actively torpedoing the reputation of the entire site kind of situation.

Also, I don't really see how Problemexe has done anything wrong besides disagree with kaantantr regarding the Sword Art Online scaling, but Kaantantr was the one who bashed and badmouthed Problemexe and other SAO online fans on his various YouTube videos and later to his face on numerous places. And while talking behind people's backs on private discord servers is not something we could judge, we could judge it if they clearly said it to their face or on public YouTube videos that everyone can see. We did establish that harassing people in DMs or publicly doing so on servers they're both in is indeed ban worthy offense.

And while he did say onsite mostly minor insults to his intelligence, what he said to his face on Discord is much worse.
Well, this happened before he came to this community, and he deleted the videos after I asked him to as far as I am aware.

See lad I think you're a bit confused here. Ant can't just magically give you back your account, you have to reactivate it (if you have deactivated it), log in, etc. If Ant could just hop onto your old account that would be a pretty ******* serious security breach and betrayal of trust for the entirety of staff and regular users alike.
Agreed.
Did he actually target you though? Because as far as I can tell he's expressing a general frustration with the wiki as a whole, not just you. Even cut out the names.

Also, the use of the R word doesn't warrant us to do anything on-site. Completely leaving aside the fact that I'm 99% sure it's a joke, we don't got any sort of authority over banning people for saying that stuff unless it crosses SEVERAL lines. As in, actively torpedoing the reputation of the entire site kind of situation.
Also agreed.

And again, we have much more important issues to focus on right now in this thread, so I think that we should stop this particular discussion immediately.

Can I just, report Kirinator07 (unaware of his forum account name, admittedly)

He has a history of trying to apply CRT instead of the people who organized such CRTs (which, while done with good intentions, has caused quite a few issues), and more importantly, he recently changed a new profile's tier before mods could lock it, without any CRT for it.

He should, at the very least, be firmly warned for this, given how his behavior has been repeated.

Yeah the account was hacked.

I've spoken to the owner of the account personally. Ban them till they can change their password is what I've been told by Heaven's Feel.
@LordGinSama

Can you ask him exactly what happened please, so my warning thread can be updated with accurate information?
Yeah in the middle of cooking so gimme around 20 mins and I'll give you whatever i can gather about the links and such.
@LordGinSama

@Problemexe

Did he mention your username in the remaining videos? Or did he just complain about our wiki in general? The latter doesn't seem bad to me.

@Kaantantr

We would appreciate some input here.

However, again, we have much more important issues to worry about right now.

@Problemexe

Did he mention your username in the remaining videos? Or did he just complain about our wiki in general? The latter doesn't seem bad to me.

@Kaantantr

We would appreciate some input here.

However, again, we have much more important issues to worry about right now.
Yes. He did mention my old username in one of the remaining videos.

Problem is correct in that Kaantantr still has a video up about him (or, at least, a particular segment of the video is about him) under his old name, "Star King Demon Lord" (mispronounced in a distasteful way, as is the pinnacle of comedy). He refers to Problemexe as an idiot and seems to make fun of his Reddit karma, of all things.

I'm not certain if this would classify as a genuine breakage of rules, however. The given instance of a "video about Problemexe" isn't really too strong of an argument, as it seems to be a single segment over two hours into a video. However, the guy is giving out names, and does appear to have the following to render even a minor offense such as this as genuine harassment.

I do think that, if possible, the video ought to be edited to remove specific names, though I think that it is unlikely to lead to anything major occurring- the guy has a fanbase, but it isn't a very large one.

Problem is correct in that Kaantantr still has a video up about him (or, at least, a particular segment of the video is about him) under his old name, "Star King Demon Lord" (mispronounced in a distasteful way, as is the pinnacle of comedy). He refers to Problemexe as an idiot and seems to make fun of his Reddit karma, of all things.

I'm not certain if this would classify as a genuine breakage of rules, however. The given instance of a "video about Problemexe" isn't really too strong of an argument, as it seems to be a single segment over two hours into a video. However, the guy is giving out names, and does appear to have the following to render even a minor offense such as this as genuine harassment.

I do think that, if possible, the video ought to be edited to remove specific names, though I think that it is unlikely to lead to anything major occurring- the guy has a fanbase, but it isn't a very large one.
This seems like a reasonable take.

Back