• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Apparently on January 7th @AceOfSpaces3709 changed The tiering on this profile because he felt like it was too high for the character and did so without a crt

The character in question however scales directly to Goku's second key which is high 8-C as you can see here

Along with this calc and accepted CRT

Just wanted to say something so that doesn't happen again since we noticed and reapplied his tiering

Okay. That is good then. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

However, I would strongly advise you to pay for and install a few security programs such as Bitdefender and Malwarebytes to scan your computer for infections in order to make certain.

Okay. Please update and run that and all other antivirus programs that you have installed then.

He's making stupid ass edits that just about border on the asinine yet still show a far deeper understanding of the tiering system than a completely, totally new member would have.

He has a ridiculous name that still skirts our inappropriate guidelines.

If it talks like a troll, walks like a troll, it'll die like a troll. Under a bridge.

(The bridge is the banhammer)

He's making stupid ass edits that just about border on the asinine yet still show a far deeper understanding of the tiering system than a completely, totally new member would have.

He has a ridiculous name that still skirts our inappropriate guidelines.

If it talks like a troll, walks like a troll, it'll die like a troll. Under a bridge.

(The bridge is the banhammer)
Makes sense, let that banhammer rip like a guillotine on a medieval jester.

Yeah, I only banned for a month as a place holder and agree he could have been banned for longer. He did have a typical troll name, and his edits were juvenile. They they weren't like extreme to the point of upgrading fodder characters to Tier 0, giving blatant joke tiers, or worse adding some other things far more destructive than pure wank/downplay.

If you're getting fuckass mad at an internet dialogue like this, take a breather and some time off the internet. Don't spazz out like a chimp at the person who incited it.

I'm advocating a two week block, and with the language you used, that is being generous.

Last edited:
If you're getting fuckass mad at an internet dialogue like this, take a breather and some time off the internet. Don't spazz out like a chimp at the person who incited it.

I'm advocating a two week block, and with the lamguage you used, that is being generous.
I am fine with being generous and only using a ban of only two weeks given that he was blatantly not at all in a sound state of mind.

However, if he continues to behave like this after he comes back, we will have to ban him for much longer the next time.

Back