• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Please keep in mind that continuing to fill up the RVR thread with superfluous comments completely unnecessary to the topic at hand (even if it is somewhat adjacent) is NOT allowed. I will hand out official warnings from now on.

Also, obviously I disagree HEAVILY with reporting matches you don't like to the RVR, especially since not only is thread closing being requested but initially it seemed as if the user wanted us to warn the threadmakers as well. If you want to file a report about a systematic case of spite/stomp threads, do it properly, not because you're seeing a character you like being put in unconventional matches.

I think it sets a bad precedent to just go in the rvr to report threads you think is a stomp when thereโ€™s people that donโ€™t agree with it
otherwise we can have cases were a very debatable subject gets shut down because someone wanted to report it because they disagree
Reporting stomps should be an absolute last resort
Yeah wrong thread my bad

Hey Iโ€™m sorry to bother you guys but can someone just ban or delete my account.

I decided that vs debating isnโ€™t just my thing anymore and itโ€™s just really been turned into something boring

We have a log off feature for a reason, just sign out and don't come back if you want to be permanently gone from the site.
Yeah if the issue is boredom, simply logging off the site resolves the issue.
Requesting ban is only recommended if you believe your inclinations to enter the site has become unhealthy to the point that it's necessary.

I don't know, it could be possible that since the site was advertised to more people because of the fandom addition, it caused more scammers to flock to it. Especially since the site is a forum rather than some anime/manga/game wikia. Allowing them to freely hack accounts and advertise crypto scams to a massive amount of underage users.

The first time I saw a scam account, it was clear that they just made a new account and posted the link as the very first thing they did. But this time, it's pretty clear that a (formerly) active wiki user got their account hacked, which is one account too many.
Since the hacking of accounts is an issue, something definitely needs to be done about the situation as preventative action.
I'd suggest calling all staff to a thread and discussing the issue there perhaps? Since I doubt this will just go away naturally.

I don't know, it could be possible that since the site was advertised to more people because of the fandom addition, it caused more scammers to flock to it. Especially since the site is a forum rather than some anime/manga/game wikia. Allowing them to freely hack accounts and advertise crypto scams to a massive amount of underage users.
That is a possibility, but let's not raise a panic just yet.
Yeah the account was hacked.

I've spoken to the owner of the account personally. Ban them till they can change their password is what I've been told by Heaven's Feel.
@LordGriffin1000 You seem to be online. Apply ban here, please.

Back