• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Reporting @BlackDarkness679 for their behavior in this thread, most notably:

Insisting that the OP manipulated people's opinions
Claims of the OP lying without evidence + insisting the OP "shut up" and "stop talking" + claiming the opinions of the OP and those that agree with them are irrelevant
Even more of what I've already mentioned, indicating repeated instances of this behavior

All of this was in a very hostile manner too, and they show no signs of stopping such behavior. Obviously no sort of ban should be put into place to my knowledge, but I do believe a warning is in order
Claims without evidence? How about you look up the thread from very start that shows he manipulated opinions by lies such as claiming he knows the series and how he adresses to me, nice how you purposely side the other guy for no reason and even more nice how staff font bother to look up that and blindly take it

Claims without evidence? How about you look up the thread from very start that shows he manipulated opinions by lies such as claiming he knows the series and how he adresses to me, nice how you purposely side the other guy for no reason and even more nice how staff font bother to look up that and blindly take it
You should actually be refuting arguments instead of insisting on being toxic. I was looking through the thread and the OP wasn't attacking you like how you were attacking them

Anyways, if this is the 3rd strike, then a short ban is probably in order. Though, I'll leave that up to the other staff

I'd also advocate either a harsh warning or a short ban as well.

BlackDarkness in that thread has been needlessly hostile against his opposition, even against those who were not aggressive with him at all, such as Armorchompy just because he disagreed with Armorchompy's evaluation of a calc. I can understand and sympathize with the fact he's basically the last main active supporter of the verse, and since there's been multiple large downgrade threads, it would absolutely agitate him to no end, i completely understand that feeling. Especially when you're actively working on a massive revision that would address those specific feats/contentions.

But that doesn't give you the right to be needlessly aggressive and combative to people who're just doing their job, or to people who aren't being rude and hostile with you. It just doesn't. If you're getting that heated then you should take a small break, and then come back when you're mentally and emotionally feeling better.

You should actually be refuting arguments instead of insisting on being toxic. I was looking through the thread and the OP wasn't attacking you like how you were attacking them
You werent since 1st page there, what gives you the right to judge? Let alone previous thread he was present too for which he reported along others ganging up against me, funny how accuse me when you dont even know previous stuff

With what i attack them? I called them names or insulted anyone from your baseless report?

Garchomp originally was someone we banned for being heavily immature and for insulting people regularly, and was mostly here to upgrade Pokemon in a way where even fodder Pokemon would be tier 2 and downplay other verses out of spite. Which is honestly consistent with his recent view points on Mario profiles. Glassman pointed out their identical debating tactics. It also lines up with the IP Address usage shared by AKM Sama that Antvasima conceded to. Also, Garchomp I should have remembered he DM's me stuff as early as 2021 on Discord. He shared similar interests to a lot of verses, and Garchomp himself admitted even back when he got banned he had 2 alts as back up accounts. So yeah, we really should be on the look out for him and his alts. And we have a lot of face value evidence in King's case on top of the message.
I do not mind if we permanently ban @XXKINGXX69 then. I will handle it.

You werent since 1st page there, what gives you the right to judge? Let alone previous thread he was present too for which he reported along others ganging up against me, funny how accuse me when you dont even know previous stuff

With what i attack them? I called them names or insulted anyone from your baseless report?
I'm going by what I know, and what I know is that while I can understand your agitation like what Deceived was saying, it doesn't excuse being toxic and also just dismissing anyone that dares to disagree with you. It just needlessly clogs up the thread, and as Deceived mentioned, you weren't even being attacked yourself to warrant a retaliation. You need to stop justifying your toxic behavior and actually make an effort to change it

Well, maybe a 2 weeks warning block so BlackDarkness679 finally considers their ongoing very bad temper a problem to do something about?
I have reviewed @Deceived3596's evaluation of the current situation involving downgrades to a verse for which @BlackDarkness679 is the primary support. Based on this review, it is my recommendation that a two-week short ban be imposed on @BlackDarkness679 due to the pressure he is likely facing as a result of interacting with the opposing party.

It is my belief that a short ban will serve as a valuable learning opportunity for @BlackDarkness679, helping him to cultivate consistent respect for other members, even when they may present poor arguments or lack knowledge of the verse. Through this short ban, @BlackDarkness679 can learn to be less unnecessarily self-assertive and contentious towards those who are simply fulfilling their duties.

I have antecedently addressed this issue in @BlackDarkness679's first strike, and it has recurred in the second strike. For these reasons, I recommend a short ban, although not to an extreme degree such as a three-month ban. A two-week ban would be appropriate, with the potential for reevaluation and extension if there is no improvement in @BlackDarkness679's behavior.

I support a two-week ban based on this. If it's their 3rd strike, they definitely shouldn't get anymore warnings, but I think even a one-month ban is too much given the situation they're in. A short ban like this should suffice

I'd also advocate either a harsh warning or a short ban as well.

BlackDarkness in that thread has been needlessly hostile against his opposition, even against those who were not aggressive with him at all, such as Armorchompy just because he disagreed with Armorchompy's evaluation of a calc. I can understand and sympathize with the fact he's basically the last main active supporter of the verse, and since there's been multiple large downgrade threads, it would absolutely agitate him to no end, i completely understand that feeling. Especially when you're actively working on a massive revision that would address those specific feats/contentions.

But that doesn't give you the right to be needlessly aggressive and combative to people who're just doing their job, or to people who aren't being rude and hostile with you. It just doesn't. If you're getting that heated then you should take a small break, and then come back when you're mentally and emotionally feeling better.
I support a short ban. The fact that he’s consistently adamant on trying to justify his toxicity doesn’t really help his case either.
You know what, at this point im just sick of this physically, mentally and all else that is

Since before holidays and with a job taking almost half of my time for months, i had to deal with these things where nobody ******* helps me, people take me for a fool, do whatever they want here regarding revisions with rushed and half assed reasonings, where the OP is stubborn going back and forth with replies

I try to fix the verse for the better in the future and i ask for things to not be touched or done till then, but no, we just gonna let somebody who proven for 6 pages to not know the verse as good as a supporter instead to run their thing

Let him revise the verse as a whole then, i give up involving myself with this series, might as well delete it too for that matter, cuz nobody will involve with it

I had better fun in discussions with other users on other topics or fun/games stuff, not with vs debating

You know what, at this point im just sick of this physically, mentally and all else that is

Since before holidays and with a job taking almost half of my time for months, i had to deal with these things where nobody ******* helps me, people take me for a fool, do whatever they want here regarding revisions with rushed and half assed reasonings, where the OP is stubborn going back and forth with replies

I try to fix the verse for the better in the future and i ask for things to not be touched or done till then, but no, we just gonna let somebody who proven for 6 pages to not know the verse as good as a supporter instead to run their thing

Let him revise the verse as a whole then, i give up involving myself with this series, might as well delete it too for that matter, cuz nobody will involve with it

I had better fun in discussions with other users on other topics or fun/games stuff, not with vs debating
It is much better if you try to learn to keep your temper in check instead of continuously being so aggressive.

@BlackDarkness679

I understand that you are feeling overwhelmed and frustrated with the current situation, particularly as you are the only active supporter and have been contending with opposing arguments. It is also clear that you are experiencing a significant amount of stress and are committed to improving the verse. However, it is important to remember that the individuals with whom you are interacting are also human beings, and it is not productive to engage in ad hominem attacks or disrespect them.

I understand that the process of downgrading a verse that you love can be stressful, but attacking others will not be effective in making your case. In fact, it may ultimately lead to the downgrade being implemented.

Please understand that this two-week short ban is not intended as a personal attack, but rather as a means of helping you develop the mental fortitude to handle stressful situations more effectively. This is why I have reduced the ban to a two-week period, as we have taken your perspective into consideration with the assistance of @Deceived3596.

Last edited:

I can definitely understand that frustration, I really can. There was a time where I was one of the few active people for a verse I supported. With all that, I can't really fully blame you for lashing out like this. But, at the same time, we're supposed to foster a community that encourages respect for one another, and this kind of behavior just goes completely against that.

Much like Dread said, I don't want this ban to be considered a personal attack on you. Hopefully it'll help you out in the long run

It is much better if you try to learn to keep your temper in check instead of continuously being so aggressive.
No its not, instead of eating away from my health debating for a series to get myself irritated i prefer not involving myself with any revisions for it anymore

I had so much fun and a good time doing talks in general as a fan of things or doing for a hobby activities here over arguing a series which had nothing but negatives affecting my life status as of recently, i have no reason to continue on something which clearly will dmg my condition

Last edited:
Can we delay the ban at least until the end of the downgrades? He's the only one in support of his side.
If it's that much of a problem then freeze the thread for the time being. Or don't. Either way, it matters literally zero percent to the discussion at hand.

We cannot just go around ignoring shitty behavior thanks to usefulness (which I would debate is even usefulness at this point, as lashing out at any people opposed to your position is NOT what I consider productivity). He has been warned before, multiple times, hasn't shaped up, that's that. A short ban is in order.

Back