• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

And I see he's been doing this again onto someone else's page without their permission despite a warning, looks like a ban is warranted for this
I dont see any admins active to actually help out in this so I'll block him for 1 month for the time being to avoid him continue editing other users pages as it's pretty rude and he also ignored an official warning.

It is up to the administrators to decide what will be done with the user.

Last edited:
I mean.... if they're ignoring blatant warnings from mods, and continuing to revise people's profiles despite the fact they were told not to i'd assume that person is trolling, especially since after they've joined the site, most of their activity has been revising these profile pages. This seems like someone is intentionally doing this to just annoy other members imo.

I'd personally propose at least a 3 month ban given the fact they directly ignored a warning from a mod and continued to vandalize people's pages after being told not to.

This user created both a profile and verse page using the exact same formatting, wording and scans as Bill Cipher's profile and Gravity Fall's verse page respectively, they haven't change anything with the formatting, wording or scans of both those existing pages from what i'm seeing, rather they just copy and pasted both under two different names. Also both the profile and verse seem to be OC related as i couldn't find anything on both the character nor the verse. I know however, it's SCP related given the additional names and tiering.

This user has vandalized a plethora of JJK profiles, adding statistics which aren't accepted while also messing up the formatting for the tiers, they've vandalized Gojo's profile, I've undid their edits but they're still vandalizing multiple other JJK profiles.

I'll undo those edits right now if someone hasn't already done so.

Edit: I've undid the edits on Yuta Okkotsu's profile while @PsychoWarper undid the edits on Yuki Tsukumo's profile.

Edit 2: They've just vandalized Suguru Geto's profile, I've undid the edits.

Last edited:
This user has vandalized a plethora of JJK profiles, adding statistics which aren't accepted while also messing up the formatting for the tiers, they've vandalized Gojo's profile, I've undid their edits but they're still vandalizing multiple other JJK profiles.

I'll undo those edits right now if someone hasn't already done so.

Edit: I've undid the edits on Yuta Okkotsu's profile while @PsychoWarper undid the edits on Yuki Tsukumo's profile.

Edit 2: They've just vandalized Suguru Geto's profile, I've undid the edits.
There is no administrator who is active to help here so. Due to the constant vandalism on the profiles I have blocked him for 3 months to avoid even more vandalism. I thought about giving him a warning but he had already vandalized more profiles. I leave it up to the administrators to decide what to do with it.

Well, I am not an administrator so I only block to prevent users from continuing to vandalize and in turn give more problems and I only do it when there are no active administrators who could handle it, everything else whether to extend the ban time, reduce it or remove it is up to them.

There is no administrator who is active to help here so. Due to the constant vandalism on the profiles I have blocked him for 3 months to avoid even more vandalism. I thought about giving him a warning but he had already vandalized more profiles. I leave it up to the administrators to decide what to do with it.
Thank you for helping out. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Since that particular new member seemed more clueless than malicious, I think that 3 months is probably a sufficient punishment, and I also left the member in question a warning.

Thank you for helping out. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Since that particular new member seemed more clueless than malicious, I think that 3 months is probably a sufficient punishment, and I also left the member in question a warning.

Yes, I think so too, since the edits were not vandalism as such but changes that you might think would make sense but that's not the way we do things.

This is a note regarding that @cloudyagami seems to repeatedly have been completely unwilling to respond to or follow official staff instructions, and continuously makes low-quality and unreliable edits to our pages as far as I recall.

As such, I am strongly considering if we should permanently ban him from our community before he worsens the reliability of our wiki even further than he has already.

I can confirm he would always do things like this in the One Punch Man General thread, it's annoying.
If Ziller got banned for a month for stuff like this, I think it's only fair to do the same thing with Coomandar, as he's much worse than Ziller.

Like 60% of Coom's posts are toxic.
I respectfully request that any available evidence be provided to support the claim made by OP. It is important to note that while personal endorsement may provide some level of credibility, it is not a substitute for concrete evidence, which is essential for the validation of the argument.

Back