• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Ultron (MCU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know anything about Ultron but even if he resists fate hax Yhwach still seems to stomp. Should wait for other supporters

Okay Im just gonna Argue on Ultron's side for a bit since no one else is doing so and to give Ultron a fighting chance

Can someone tell me what's the Win Cons for Yhwach right now?

which means Yhwach can become immune to some of Ultron powers
He is becoming inmune to every power ultron trow at him
I don't think Yhwach can Mimic nor Null the Infinity Stones

The Infinity Stones were created from the Big Bang which was initiated by the Celestials who are 4-D Beings and the stones themselves have power comparable to Celestials themselves

Yhwach Nulling 4-D power comparable to the Celestials is NLF

Also
Lesser beings who try to wield the power of the stones would face dire consequences:
Johann Schmidt was cursed to Vormir to guard the Soul Stone after touching an active Tesseract (Space Stone), Jane Foster became ill after being exposed to the Aether (Reality Stone), Carina exploded when she touched the Power Stone

Yhwach trying to wield stones power would end up killing him especially given the Higher Dimensional Nature of the Stones

I don't think Yhwach can Mimic nor Null the Infinity Stones

The Infinity Stones were created from the Big Bang which was initiated by the Celestials who are 4-D Beings and the stones themselves have power comparable to Celestials themselves

Yhwach Nulling 4-D power comparable to the Celestials is NLF

Also
Lesser beings who try to wield the power of the stones would face dire consequences:
Johann Schmidt was cursed to Vormir to guard the Soul Stone after touching an active Tesseract (Space Stone), Jane Foster became ill after being exposed to the Aether (Reality Stone), Carina exploded when she touched the Power Stone

Yhwach trying to wield stones power would end up killing him especially given the Higher Dimensional Nature of the Stones
Not all powers from Infinity Stones are 4-D

Not all powers from Infinity Stones are 4-D
How so?
All of them were made from the Celestials Big Bang
And it takes beings as powerful as the Celestials to wield them Properly

And even ignoring that
Ultron still has all the stones right now
Yhwach would not be able to Null all of them
And trying to Mimic even one would kill him as the Celestials Power is far above him

How so?
All of them were made from the Celestials Big Bang
And it takes beings as powerful as the Celestials to wield them Properly
tier 7/6 characters can wield it with damaged Arm as the side effect
And even ignoring that
Ultron still has all the stones right now
Yhwach would not be able to Null all of them
And trying to Mimic even one would kill him as the Celestials Power is far above him
tier 6 characters can wield and control all of the infinity stones powers, Yhwach just need to steal it and he will be empowered by the stones powers, because thats how it works, wielders of the stones will be empowered

tier 7/6 characters can wield it with damaged Arm as the side effect

tier 6 characters can wield and control all of the infinity stones powers, Yhwach just need to steal it and he will be empowered by the stones powers, because thats how it works, wielders of the stones will be empowered
Solid Counter
Point 1 Goes to You Bern(y)

Okay so how will Yhwach steal the stones?

Ultron can Counter by Spamming Teleportation and DT
Time Stop with Time Stone
Galaxy Nuke
Or Large Size Type 7

Heavy Doubt on Yhwach absorbing Large Size Type 7
I mean, Yhwach regen from galaxy nuke, and Ultron only stays large size for few seconds
Plus its really iffy if he can use Hax on the Stones when they are 4-D by Nature
Isnt it 3-D, touched by several 3-D characters? I mean sure, they together reach 4-D potency, but they still are physically 3-D

I mean, Yhwach regen from galaxy nuke, and Ultron only stays large size for few seconds
True
Yhwach can likely Regen
But then he would have to fight Ultron in space

Space combat is something Ultron is use to but not Yhwach
Isnt it 3-D, touched by several 3-D characters? I mean sure, they together reach 4-D potency, but they still are physically 3-D
Physically 3-D sure
I'm just saying that you can't Hax the stones outta Ultron
Many characters capable of doing so couldn't and when fighting Ultron for the Time Stone, everyone had to go after it physically rather than just haxing it to them

Yhwach can use the yourself to mimic ultron and his powers and imaging himself with the stones and gauntlet with the visionary
Ohhh cool
Ultron is gonna use the Yourself and Visionary to create 4-D powered stones and grant himself 4-D powers

Yeah No
Not gonna happen

True
Yhwach can likely Regen
But then he would have to fight Ultron in space

Space combat is something Ultron is use to but not Yhwach

Physically 3-D sure
I'm just saying that you can't Hax the stones outta Ultron
Many characters capable of doing so couldn't and when fighting Ultron for the Time Stone, everyone had to go after it physically rather than just haxing it to them
Yhwach has self sustenance 1 so he can fight in space

Yhwach has self sustenance 1 so he can fight in space
Yhwach doesn't have feats nor Experience fighting in Space so we don't know how well he would do
Also, even if he can breath in space, Zero Gravity is gonna get the better of him and he's gonna be endlessly and uncontrollably drifting around

Ultron has the experience and has dominated Zero Gravity and can control himself and maneuver perfectly in space

So its still Ultron's advantage

Also question
What stops Ultron from giving Yhwach Covid so bad that he just #@%!ing ceases
The Covid just ends his Life

Jokes Aside
I'm talking what is Yhwachs answer/counter to Death Hax

based on the profiles he has far superior hax. But it could be a close one, I didn't see the "speed equalized" thing.
So Yhwach dog walks Ultron because he has more Hax?
And yet your unable to identify how those haxs can be used to Defeat Ultron nor have you taken into account how many of Yhwach's haxs Ultron resists and can counteract?

Ultron can Counter by Spamming Teleportation and DT
Easy counter because of precog due to almighty.
Time Stop with Time Stone
Ultron never did this iirc and isn't listed on his profile, and even if he has, it isn't something he'd do even when bloodlusted, considering the fact that he didn't use it once while fighting the Avengers.
Galaxy Nuke
Doesn't work because of precog, reactive evolution, fate manipulation, and immortality with almighty.
Or Large Size Type 7

Heavy Doubt on Yhwach absorbing Large Size Type 7
See above
Ultron resists Fate Hax
Plus its really iffy if he can use Hax on the Stones when they are 4-D by Nature
1. Ultron's fate hax resistance is pretty limited and pales in comparison to Yhwach's fate hax abilities. The mechanics of the watcher's fate hax is still vague and clearly limited, as he himself didn't even know if Clint and Nat were gonna find Zola. I guess they have fate resistance, too.

2. The stones themselves are 3-D, they have 4-D properties (which is something Yhwach has, too).
So Yhwach dog walks Ultron because he has more Hax?
Read my other response:

"based on the profiles he has far superior hax. But it could be a close one, I didn't see the "speed equalized" thing."

I originally thought it was a stomp, but he still wins regardless.

SC gets negged
Nope
Yhwachs Fate Hax is resisted
Nope. See above
Yhwachs Passive Powernull cannot null 4D hax
Why?
Ultron Stomps here
Not even close lmao

So soul crush works on robots now lol
None of the reasons I listed above have anything to do with soul crush, so it seems you didn't read what I actually typed. Either way, Ultron literally has a soul stone in his head.
Yeah it’s still fate resistence make a CRT to make it limited
This isn't a response. I never said he didn't have fate resistance, I said it's likely extremely limited, due to the watcher having a mysterious and vague cosmic awareness ability. We don't know the true mechanics of it, and we know it doesn't always work.
Yhwach has no feats of nulling 4-D shit
I never said he did. I said he had 4-Dimensional properties, which is pretty much undeniable

Like I said yhwach has all the schifts so that means intangibility and durabity negation with the x axis, reactive evolution and reactive power level and low godly regeneration with miracle and deathdealing and reality warping with the visionary and misfortune redirection with the balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back