• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Am I the only one who thinks Lucy is eventually gonna pull out a CSK Star Dress that makes her a High 6-C or a 6-A?

I'm hyped now that Suzaku and Selene changed Universes again

Think it going to be a Team 7 vs Kaguya type battle where they constantly switching between Dimensions

Or Suzaku and Selene just go to some empty planet in some random Universe and just go wild with DC feats now they have no one to worry about in the crossfire

Summary: Elentir became peaceful again after alter face is destroyed and the disappearance of Serene. Youko, Hakune and mimi are originally elenterians, and they will be punished under elentir law. Natsu and friends stayed for a short while to repair the buildings, but as usual, they destroyed everything again and broke the law (kinda). Natsu destroyed buildings they repaired, gray broke the law for becoming nude as it is a heavy crime, and Erza tried to stop them but create more chaos instead (hahaha, like usual FT). Faris wanted to repay her sins for what she did to FT, she said what she did was unforgivable and asked Natsu to hit her, but Natsu gave her a light punch on her head instead. He said he wants 'battle of FT part 3' and he enjoyed fighting with FT members when they were controlled. Lucy ends this chapter with her narration 'then, we left for earthland' Edit from what i left out from important details: They didn't know where Suzaku and Serene disappeared to, even the white priestess said 'i dunno'. Natsu was grateful to Faris and said 'that was the best fired up moment', referring to 'battle of FT part 2'. Faris cried and still dont understand, why is she being appreciated. And yeah, they partied all day long non stop until they go home.

Meh, the only issue I had with the arc was the climax, everything before Alta Face was good IMO

Lemme just say...….if I could re-write the arc's ending I would have

- Selene, Suzaku and Natsu fight on some empty planet where Suzaku and Natsu team up and both go dragon force to take down dragon form Selene since they realize neither can take her down alone right?

They BARELY manage to beat her and she can still escape like she did in canon now, but by beating her they drove her off Elentir

- As force Alta Face I wouldn't have even bothered adding it tbh

Hopefully Selene and my boy Suzaku will pop up again soon.
I said before that they seem to be long running antagonist. And come to think of it, I prefer if Natsu battled Selene in Earthland because some people might try to downplay by saying "but Elentir has his magic boosted, so it's not standard" excuse.

That we can agree on. She had a pretty decent character arc.

From potential FT member (and potential love rival to Natsu) to villain to tragic character trying to save her world.
In my opinion, Faris is better than people give her credit for.

In my opinion, Faris is better than people give her credit for.
She feels majorly like wasted potential is my issue

When we thought she was the White Wizard, she had Zeref level hype and was said to be his equivalent, she was also saying all this White Creed shit like "We need to turn the magic of this world white according the White Creed"

So when it turned out she was just a nice normal mage from another world and the only reason she was acting like the White Wizard was because she absorbed a lot of the White Cult's magic power, I felt very disappointed as it felt like Hiro had changed his mind about her character entirely and making her just a normal girl who didn't do much, it's just so much less than what she could have been if she was actually the White Wizard

Also it's a severe missed opportunity for Lucy to have a rivaled love interest for Natsu :cautious:

So Selene is a major player overall in the story. Makes sense in my eyes. Tho that means that Suzaku also is a major story character. A plus in every way.

But Atlas was butt.

Hey I'm curious: So I know why Dragon Force is at least a 4 times multiplier, but why is FDKM a 4 times multiplier for power as well?

Hey I'm curious: So I know why Dragon Force is at least a 4 times multiplier, but why is FDKM a 4 times multiplier for power as well?
Base Natsu = Base Gajeel

Dragon Force allowed Gajeel to stomp a Spriggan comparable to his Base Form

Fire Dragon King Mode allowed Natsu to flat out one-shot a Spriggan comparable to his Base Form

This makes FDKM an amp that is comparable to a first usage Dragon Force like Wendy's and Gajeel's

Also Wendy has never been able to flat out one-shot someone who was comparable to her Base with her Enchantments, meaning that FDKM should be far above those as well

Also it's above Gajeel's Iron Dragon Scales, which have a several times amp

Last edited:
I think it at least 4x cause it should be a greater amp than the imperfect dragon force natsu used pre time skip which natsu stated was AT LEAST 2-3x

0160-003.png

Fire Dragon King Mode is just clearly above first usage Dragon Force and Wendy's Enchantments in terms of being an amp, that's why it has the "At least 4x" Multiplier

Back