• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Ultron (MCU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy counter because of precog due to almighty.
Ultron can counteract Precog with his own Clairvoyance and Multiversal Cosmic Awareness

Plus what is Precog actually gonna do here?
Ultron can easily Move across Multiverse Ranges with Dimensional Travel and that Almighty doesn't have feats of tracking beings across Multiversal distances

So Ultron can easily evade Almighty by moving out of its sight range
Same can't be said for Yhwach as Ultron's Cosmic Awareness spans the Multiverse

Ultron never did this iirc and isn't listed on his profile, and even if he has, it isn't something he'd do even when bloodlusted, considering the fact that he didn't use it once while fighting the Avengers.
1. He did use it against the Avengers
2. Its listed in his profile that he can use the powers of the Infinite Gauntlet which States ), Time Manipulation (The Time Stone can rewind, speed up and stop time)
3. The rules of bloodlust allows characters to use the most busted move set in their arsenal regardless of how in or out of character it is
Doesn't work because of precog, reactive evolution, fate manipulation, and immortality with almighty.
Precog is counteracted by Clairvoyance and Cosmic Awareness
Is he gonna evolve into a being with 4-D power and resistances? Cause if not then no amount of evolving is putting him on par with 4-D powers
Fate Gets Resisted
Ultron can Incapacitate Yhwach
See above

1. Ultron's fate hax resistance is pretty limited and pales in comparison to Yhwach's fate hax abilities. The mechanics of the watcher's fate hax is still vague and clearly limited, as he himself didn't even know if Clint and Nat were gonna find Zola. I guess they have fate resistance, too.
Its not treated as limited resistance and the Fate Hax of the Watchers spans over a Multiverse way more complicated than Bleach verse

Infinite Worlds trump the many worlds Yhwach can possibly see
2. The stones themselves are 3-D, they have 4-D properties (which is something Yhwach has, too).
Ummm No
Yhwach does not have 4-D power
Where is that even shown or stated?

None of the reasons I listed above have anything to do with soul crush, so it seems you didn't read what I actually typed. Either way, Ultron literally has a soul stone in his head.

This isn't a response. I never said he didn't have fate resistance, I said it's likely extremely limited, due to the watcher having a mysterious and vague cosmic awareness ability. We don't know the true mechanics of it, and we know it doesn't always work.

I never said he did. I said he had 4-Dimensional properties, which is pretty much undeniable
You literally replied saying that soul crush would work on him
Ultron is explicitly called out as a exception of the watchers sight unlike others which can just be plot holes
Are you even arguing here he has no feats of nulling 4-D stuff so he cannot null the infinity stones which have 4-D powers

What stopping ywach from changing fate so ultron never gets the infinity stones
That's sounds like Rewriting the Past to make something not Occur not changing the future
That's the equivalent of Saying Yhwach could change fate so the That Ichigo never meets Rukia and becomes a soul reaper

Like I said yhwach has all the schifts so that means intangibility and durabity negation with the x axis, reactive evolution and reactive power level and low godly regeneration with miracle and deathdealing and reality warping with the visionary and misfortune redirection with the balance.
These are actually good arguments not gonna lie

Intangibility is countered by Phasing or Hax
Dura Neg is a good argument
RE and RPL is only good is Ultron doesn't Incap him quick enough
Regen is great Argument
Death Dealing is questionable giving Ultron has IP2
RW of Yhwach is 3-D while Ultron RW comes from a 4-D power source
Misfortune Redirection can be countered by Cosmic Awareness and Clairvoyance

That's sounds like Rewriting the Past to make something not Occur not changing the future
That's the equivalent of Saying Yhwach could change fate so the That Ichigo never meets Rukia and becomes a soul reaper
Yhwach can just transform into ultron since the yourself allows you to copy the appearance, memories and equipment of the opponent.

Yhwach can just transform into ultron since the yourself allows you to copy the appearance, memories and equipment of the opponent.
What's the point of using the Yourself?
Yhwach can't Mimic 4-D powers nor the Stone which were made from 4-D energy
He would literally just be base Ultron

Plus I don't think you can use Schrifts when the OP never included Schrifts Key

And honestly
What stops Ultron just Galaxy Nuking and if ultron doesn't Have Schrifts seeing as how OP said Soul King key
How is he gonna come back from a Galaxy Nuke in the Face?

And honestly
What stops Ultron just Galaxy Nuking and if ultron doesn't Have Schrifts seeing as how OP said Soul King key
Yhwach precogs it also he has incorperablity and cosmic awareness also yhwach can survive in space

And honestly
What stops yhwach from nuking the universe?

Ultron can counteract Precog with his own Clairvoyance and Multiversal Cosmic Awareness
I've already been over this. Ultron's cosmic awareness is only on his profile due to him being able to sense the watcher. There's no evidence that Ultron's extremely limited cosmic awareness would even help him in battle. Ultron wasn't even aware of the watcher's plan to defeat him, and wasn't initially aware of Nat and Clint finding Zola. This idea that he can somehow overcome Yhwach's insane fate hax is laughable at best, even if you do believe Ultron wins this fight.
Plus what is Precog actually gonna do here?
Ultron can easily Move across Multiverse Ranges with Dimensional Travel and that Almighty doesn't have feats of tracking beings across Multiversal distances
1. Yhwach's precog would literally allow him to predict any move Ultron takes and properly react to it before any movement or attack is launched. Ultron literally has not shown any resistance to anything on the level of almighty.

2. Yhwach can selectively choose realities/timelines in which a desired outcome will happen in order to gain the advantage in a fight, which would clearly counteract anything Ultron could do to win, even if he "could" simply just run away from the fight to a different reality. It doesn't change the fact that Yhwach would still eventually win.
So Ultron can easily evade Almighty by moving out of its sight range
How would Ultron move out of almighy's range? Yhwach can literally see all outcomes of the fight before Ultron even launches his first attack.
1. He did use it against the Avengers
When? Send the clip that shows him using it, and prove why Yhwach wouldn't stop him from using it before he does.
2. Its listed in his profile that he can use the powers of the Infinite Gauntlet which States ), Time Manipulation (The Time Stone can rewind, speed up and stop time)
That's not Ultron, that's Dr Strange from the main reality. We don't know if the stones from the world of Infinity Ultron have the exact same capabilities as the normal one, so this is a non-argument.
Precog is counteracted by Clairvoyance and Cosmic Awareness
1. How is Clairvoyance gonna help here, and how is Ultron having knowledge on Yhwach's ability gonna help him avoid it?

2. We've already been over this. Ultron only has cosmic awareness because of sensing the Watcher. There's no evidence that this would help him in a fight against Yhwach, as Ultron was initially unaware of the watchers plan, nat and clint's plan, or the existence of characters like Strange Supreme. it's clearly extremely limited and wont help him in a fight against characters with vastly superior hax.
Is he gonna evolve into a being with 4-D power and resistances? Cause if not then no amount of evolving is putting him on par with 4-D powers
I listed reactive evolution because of his ability to make anything he sees in the future incapable of harming him or defeating him. Likewise, Yhwach is able to selectively switch and swap timelines to his liking, which already makes him 4-dimensional, at least power wise. This is another point that is moot and cant be debated, even if you do believe Ultron wins. Yhwach is clearly 4-D.
Fate Gets Resisted
No it doesn't, and you've failed to explain why. Also see above:

"Ultron's fate hax resistance is pretty limited and pales in comparison to Yhwach's fate hax abilities. The mechanics of the watcher's fate hax is still vague and clearly limited, as he himself didn't even know if Clint and Nat were gonna find Zola. I guess they have fate resistance, too."

Ultron can Incapacitate Yhwach
How?
Its not treated as limited resistance and the Fate Hax of the Watchers spans over a Multiverse way more complicated than Bleach verse
Whether or not its "treated" that way isn't the point. The fact of the matter is, it's clearly limited, as the Watcher wasn't aware of whether or not nat and clint were gonna find Zola, and he didn't know if they were gonna win the battle against Ultron.

Oh, and vaguely proclaiming it to be "way more complicated" than bleach isn't an argument.
Infinite Worlds trump the many worlds Yhwach can possibly see
Except the Watcher clearly is not aware of every outcome of every event, therefore his cosmic awareness is limited. And Yhwach can see any possible future, not "many worlds".
Yes, he does.
Yhwach does not have 4-D power
Where is that even shown or stated?
I'm pretty sure the power to casually manipulate time, see the timestream as a whole, and switch and swap realities/timelines counts as a 4-Dimensional ability, does it not?

Can Ultron even see Yhwach?
Likely given Ultron has Enhanced Senses and ESP on a Multiversal scale and the Soul Stone which allows its users to see and affect souls
Yhwach precogs it also he has incorperablity and cosmic awareness also Yhwach can survive in space
If Incorporeality and Self Sustenance comes from Schriffs
Stop using Schriffs
OP mentioned Up to Soul King Key

Also
Ultron has Multiversal Clairvoyance and Cosmic Awareness so he can counteract Precog
And Yhwach surviving in space doesn't mean he can fight Ultron in space
Again Yhwach has no feats or experience when it comes to fighting I'm space
Ultron does

What stops yhwach from nuking the universe?
1. Ultron would see it coming from miles away
2. Ultron's nuke is thought based, Yhwach's nuke is not
3. Ultron can move across timelines and dimensions to escape whatever Nuke Yhwach could through at him
Yhwach can just absorb ultron or strip him of his powers
Sure he can NOT
Because Ultron has Clairvoyance, ESP and Cosmic Awareness so he would see it coming and he can escape/negate Absorption with RW and/or Matter Manipulation

Plus How is Yhwach gonna strip away 4-D power?
Also the balance and other schrifts can ignore durability
OP never mention Schriffs Key is in Play
He only mentioned up to Soul King Key
Stop using Schriffs

But just to entertain the argument
How would Balance counter Galaxy Nuke?

You literally replied saying that soul crush would work on him
Yes, because Ultron is literally powered by it. Even if it didn't work, I never brought it up in my original comment.
Ultron is explicitly called out as a exception of the watchers sight unlike others which can just be plot holes
Why are core plots in the story being hand waved as "plot holes" here?
Are you even arguing here he has no feats of nulling 4-D stuff so he cannot null the infinity stones which have 4-D powers
yhwach has feats of interacting with and affecting 4-D structures. So why wouldn't he be able to properly react to the stones again?

No yhwach has self sustainace from his base form check his profile and incoperabity comes from absorbing the soul king and he can revive himself with the almighty.

Okay
Let's all get back to square one before this becomes Confusing AF

WHAT ARE THE WINCONS FOR YHWACH AND ULTRON???

Okay
Let's all get back to square one before this becomes Confusing AF

WHAT ARE THE WINCONS FOR YHWACH AND ULTRON???
Precog and absorbs ultron and even if fate manipulation does not work on ultron yhwach can use it on himself to revive himself multiple times

Likely given Ultron has Enhanced Senses and ESP on a Multiversal scale and the Soul Stone which allows its users to see and affect souls

If Incorporeality and Self Sustenance comes from Schriffs
Stop using Schriffs
OP mentioned Up to Soul King Key

Also
Ultron has Multiversal Clairvoyance and Cosmic Awareness so he can counteract Precog
And Yhwach surviving in space doesn't mean he can fight Ultron in space
Again Yhwach has no feats or experience when it comes to fighting I'm space
Ultron does

1. Ultron would see it coming from miles away
2. Ultron's nuke is thought based, Yhwach's nuke is not
3. Ultron can move across timelines and dimensions to escape whatever Nuke Yhwach could through at him

Sure he can NOT
Because Ultron has Clairvoyance, ESP and Cosmic Awareness so he would see it coming and he can escape/negate Absorption with RW and/or Matter Manipulation

Plus How is Yhwach gonna strip away 4-D power?

OP never mention Schriffs Key is in Play
He only mentioned up to Soul King Key
Stop using Schriffs

But just to entertain the argument
How would Balance counter Galaxy Nuke?
I'm pretty sure Yhwach already absorbed the Schriff when he became Soul King, @TOAAPRESENCE1 ?

OMG Lolol
Its literally 4 on 1 Lolol😭😭😭
Can you all stop commenting so fast and give me a chance to respond 😂😂😂

so here's the information we've gathered:

1. The watcher and Ultron have an extremely limited version of cosmic awareness, due to the fact that they themselves were unaware of of important events happening in their own verse.

2. We know that Ultron cant resistance Yhwach's almighty, as the watcher'c cosmic awareness is extremely limited.

3. We know that Yhwach knows any move Ultron will do before he does it

How is Ultron winning this again?

FYI: clairvoyance and cosmic awareness does not prevent or help against precognition
(Yhwach also has cosmic awareness btw)
True
I never mentioned he could prevent Yhwach from Precoging him, that is still gonna happen
I was just saying that Clairvoyance and Cosmic Awareness would put them both on fairly even ground

Precog and absorbs ultron and even if fate manipulation does not work on ultron yhwach can use it on himself to revive himself multiple times
Yhwach reviving himself cannot be stopped so good point
I would wager Soul Hax and Death Hax could do something against it because he would have to be alive to use Almighty

Don't take this comment too seriously though cause Soul and Death Hax aren't IC moves

or change his locations or prepare stuff before hand
Okay but
Ultron can teleport across timelines and dimensions
Plus he could use Cosmic Awareness to be aware of what Yhwach is doing before hand

1. The watcher and Ultron have an extremely limited version of cosmic awareness, due to the fact that they themselves were unaware of of important events happening in their own verse.
Not sure what impact that would have on the debate
2. We know that Ultron cant resistance Yhwach's almighty, as the watcher'c cosmic awareness is extremely limited.
Why doesn't Ultron have limited fate resistance then?
Sorry but unless its changed to limited I don't ink we can treat it as such
True
Galaxy Nuke
Even if Yhwach rewrites the Future to another Future Ultron fan still resort to Galaxy Nuke

And even then doesn't that mean the match falls into In on territory
As Ultron can't put down Yhwach cause Almighty but Yhwach has no solid way to defeat Ultron either

Bruh, I think this is a valid match with "all mighty gg" and "soul crush gg" not here?

Seeing everything that has happened, will happen and could have happened of the entire 2A multiverse is extremely limited and inferior to all mighty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back