• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

There's no such thing as "report immunity."

I think that a month's ban is the best solution here and if LordGin's attitude changes after the ban then that will be good.
I have evidence to the contrary but I digress. Last post, I think you guys (staff) should design an infraction tier system so you can associate levels of bad behavior with a level of punishment, instead of seemingly just arbitrarily applying punishment based on "this seems appropriate". A system would be a good idea.

A month's long ban is definitely a gross overreaction to what I've done here. Again I was mildly condescending, and let's be honest here for just a moment that's something that everyone here is guilty of doing.

That's the equivalent of me giving out a felony charge for stealing a ******* snickers bar.

I have work soon and ultimately want nothing to do with whatever shit storm this is, but I do want to say a couple things.

First, no offense to Ant and others here who have played this card before, like really no offense, but can we seriously STOP with this "has been a longtime productive member" defense every time someone who's been here for more than 5 minutes has ****** up on something? Like seriously, since when does the amount of time someone has been here been some automatic get out of jail free card against something that they need to face consequences for? We've banned lots of people, some for even longer than suggested, despite their status on how long they've remained here. While I understand some don't want to resort to losing people who have been in this community a long time and have helped a lot, that excuse can only go so far when someone has went beyond three strikes and is doing something that blatantly needs action taken against, no matter their status otherwise. And on that note, that leads me to Lord Gin.

I don't care on whether he gets a month or not personally, but looking at it from a neutral stance, I don't know why people are advocating for such a small ban for someone who has a recurring history of bad behavior done here time and time again (as Damage, AKM or someone else above mentioned), when others who have done less have gotten more lengthly bans for what they've done. Some even permanent ones. And this is especially glaring to look at when the person in question here has outright admitted, in this thread by itself, that he doesn't care about being banned (which should already tell you that this small ban punishment some suggest will not work to solve the issue at all) and earlier during his time here made a post saying he'd be leaving this site (but for whatever reason thats changed since then, hasn't left).

Im not here to suggest what should be done, so im leaving it at this. Im just calling out a defense thats being used much too often to excuse behavior and pointing out decisions being potentially inefficient.

Reporting thedoctor for these reasons in This thread:
1. Using outside sources not on the character profiles instead of the actual profile itself
2. Derailing the thread by saying that everyone on the wiki is wrong and believing himself to be right
3. Just being plain annoying in general
Has anyone done anything about this?

Wew talk about jumping to conclusions, I said that I didn't care if I get banned or not. That's a lot different than me saying that I'm not gonna accept or abide by the punishment in question, it would behoove you not to read shit that isn't there Kukui.

Like I said, ban or me don't I don't care either way. I don't have time to waste bickering back and forth, if you want to ban me then go for it, if you don't then feel free to do so. But don't sit here and try to peg me as some type of uncooperative terrorist, you can also miss me with whatever self-righteous shit you may have to say.

Also Kukui you can stay mad about me not leaving the wiki all you want, I don't have to leave if I don't want to. Not sure why your so hellbent on that subject, quite frankly it's none of your business if I leave or not so you can take a seat.

Since DDM and AKM have agreed with the ban, and no other staff member has spoken out against it, I will apply it and the topic can come to an end.

No more back and forth from anyone on this topic. That's not the purpose of this thread.

Wew talk about jumping to conclusions, I said that I didn't care if I get banned or not. That's a lot different than me saying that I'm not gonna accept or abide by the punishment in question, it would behoove you not to read shit that isn't there Kukui.

Like I said, ban or me don't I don't care either way. I don't have time to waste bickering back and forth, if you want to ban me then go for it, if you don't then feel free to do so. But don't sit here and try to peg me as some type of uncooperative terrorist, you can also miss me with whatever self-righteous shit you may have to say.

Also Kukui you can stay mad about me not leaving the wiki all you want, I don't have to leave if I don't want to. Not sure why your so hellbent on that subject, quite frankly it's none of your business if I leave or not so you can take a seat.
And you should follow your own advice, because that isn't what I said either. To clear this up, I said you not caring about the ban shows ones unwillingness to change their actions that cemented said ban in the first place. Which is more likely to be true. Otherwise you wouldn't be here complaining about it.

And I don't really give a shit about your opinion on my "self righteous shit" when that wasn't even aimed at you but our general practice of excusing bad behavior because of the length of time people spend here. Something we need to start doing LESS. And if a rant is needed to make that happen, so be it.
Also Kukui you can stay mad about me not leaving the wiki all you want
Nice job assuming "I'm mad" because you don't want people bringing up your history during an exchange where you add even more to your rap sheet.

But no, I'm not mad.
, I don't have to leave if I don't want to. Not sure why your so hellbent on that subject, quite frankly it's none of your business if I leave or not so you can take a seat.
And see above. What you can do is stop assuming or putting words in my mouth because your history here gets brought up in a situation where u add even more to it. Has nothing to do with my personal takeaway (especially when I've outright said here that I don't care if you get banned, how long you get banned or if you dont get banned at all).

The point was that if someone has actively shown to dislike this site, planned to leave, doesnt care if theyre banned or not, and has a recurring y bad history here, why do they get a sentence less harsh than those who have done much less?

Anyway, that's my final word on this matter. Responding one last time to clarify what I meant and not have stuff assuned.

Yeah, this should not continue any further. I know you've said that's your final word but seriously, if the topic has been said to be stopped, then it should stop.

1. Using outside sources not on the character profiles instead of the actual profile itself
2. Derailing the thread by saying that everyone on the wiki is wrong and believing himself to be right
So about this then...

So about this then...
I just wanna note that person has since stopped commenting on that thread, but they still were very clearly trolling.

Can somebody in our staff investigate if he was genuinely trolling please? In that case we should probably ban him.

Can somebody in our staff investigate if he was genuinely trolling please? In that case we should probably ban him.
Alright, so, I checked the thread for like 5 minutes. From what I've gathered, the dude doesn't seem to care about our profiles, believing its wrong and thinks that everyone who disagrees with him is wrong, and he is the only one who's right. He uses scaling and stuff that aren't on the profile.

And when told to make a CRT, he goes:
I've tried before, they wouldn't even debate me, they are mostly all jokes, I don't need their approval to know what is canon and what's not

And when told not to derail any further:
I'm not the one derailing you guys are just butthurt about my reasoning, the profile is wrong so I'm not using it, statements from the Creator is perfectly fine to use in scaling get over it

And when he knew he was reported:
lol that's kind of funny got so triggered you reported me sorry about that I'll try not to hurt your feelings so much now

I'm all in for a ban. It doesn't really seem like he wants to change. He was constantly told to make a CRT and be done with it, but he just refuses to and mocks them.

Yes. Feel free to ban him. If he only joined this forum to immediately begin to troll and derail, he does not belong here.

CREATOR342 changed two pages.

I noticed that LordWhis was permanently banned for posting hentai, but do not think that warranted a permanent ban, unless it was something absolutely vile.

Does anybody remember just how extreme it was? If it was just regular nudity or even sex, I think that he has likely been punished enough by now, as it has almost been a year since he was banned.

@Saikou_The_Lewd_King

Do you remember?

IIRC after he realized that he was getting another ban from making Versus Thread Matches he went around posting multiple troll threads including the one mentioned by MistaClean

Okay. Thank you for the replies.

Is his current 1-year long block enough punishment for his offences?

It was definitely explicit, but no worse than what The King of Prudence uploaded iirc, though what OneBleachHurricane says is also true, he did go on a trolling rampage a few days prior to being banned.

Whether or not you think a 1 year ban is enough for that, I can't really say, though given that the King of Prudence was unbanned and it's basically the same situation, I would probably say him being unbanned should be heavily considered.

Last edited:
It was definitely explicit, but no worse than what The King of Prudence uploaded iirc, though what OneBleachHurricane says is also true, he did go on a trolling rampage a few days prior to being banned.

Whether or not you think a 1 year ban is enough for that, I can't really say, though given that the King of Prudence was unbanned and it's basically the same situation, I would probably say him being unbanned should be heavily considered.
Okay. Thank you for the information. I would appreciate further input from our staff regarding this then. What kind of trolling did he do btw?

He seems rather unfamiliar with the rules of the site, but also doesn't appear to know how to contact people to get permission for changes, although implies this is what he wants to do, as per this edit.

I could just be lenient, but I'll give them an official warning first and if it is done again, I will go straight to a ban.
Thank you. I also left him some information links.

Hmm. That could be a serious problem. Please PM me with further information.

Back