• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

It's hilarious how everyone now wants this guy banned, lol. But yeah, either warn him or ban him.

Reporting LordGinSama for inappropriate behavior here. Came out as needlessly aggressive and openly insulting, I called him out for being an asshole (you can read, he was being an asshole), gave him a warning and he kept going.

I gave him a warning, I s'pose now I'll just wait and see if he continues.

@LordGinSama

Please stop being aggressive and insulting. You are a productive longtime member. It would be a shame to be forced to ban you.

Ah so it's okay for staff members to be outright aggressive calling users assholes for being midly rude? Gotcha. If I noticed any staff members being rude and if I called them an asshole I'd get banned, as would any normal user.

People complain about staff elitism for a damn good reason, that's all I'm gonna say and leave it there. I don't care if I get a warning nor do I care about getting banned from the site.

Ah so it's okay for staff members to be outright aggressive calling users assholes for being midly rude? Gotcha. If I noticed any staff members being rude and if I called them an asshole I'd get banned, as would any normal user.

People complain about staff elitism for a damn good reason, that's all I'm gonna say and leave it there. I don't care if I get a warning nor do I care about getting banned from the site.
Yknow this would be completely resolved if you just admitted you made a mistake and apologized...

Maybe point it out in a polite or blunt way instead of fighting fire with fire. It gets nothing done and only makes an ass out of you.

You are not going to get banned, but as far as I could tell, you overreacted against DontTalk before Bambu used an inappropriate insult against you. Both of you should take better care with how you express yourselves in the future.

If someone is making an ass of themselves I'll point it out, particularly if it's someone who should absolutely know better. Maybe it makes me less of an admin, but I will be frank when the situation calls for it. Need I remind ye of the Sera situation? I learned my lesson.

If someone is making an ass of themselves I'll point it out, particularly if it's someone who should absolutely know better. Maybe it makes me less of an admin, but I will be frank when the situation calls for it. Need I remind ye of the Sera situation? I learned my lesson.
I mean, you didn't have to use an insult that was totally uncalled for. I'm not disagreeing with your judgment, just saying it could've been handled a bit better is all.

I mean, you didn't have to use an insult that was totally uncalled for. I'm not disagreeing with your judgment, just saying it could've been handled a bit better is all.
I didn't, no, you are correct. I do not feel bad for doing so, people should be called out- but you are correct in that it was not strictly necessary.

The only difference I'm not a compulsive lying sociopath. Bambu don't put me into the same category as Sera, I couldn't be anymore different. Literally worse than you calling me an asshole by leaps and bounds.

The only difference I'm not a compulsive lying sociopath. Bambu don't put me into the same category as Sera, I couldn't be anymore different. Literally worse than you calling me an asshole by leaps and bounds.
that's not what he is saying, he is saying he is far more cautious about this kind of stuff due to the Sera situation.

that's not what he is saying, he is saying he is far more cautious about this kind of stuff due to the Sera situation.
Exactly. He did not mean to compare you to Sera. Sera emotionally abused him, and he decided to call out problems more openly because of it.

I didn't, no, you are correct. I do not feel bad for doing so, people should be called out- but you are correct in that it was not strictly necessary.
Thank you.

So can you agree to watch your tone in the future Gin?

Bambu was not comparing you to Sera, he's mentioning Sera as an example of a time where he was blunt when the situation called for it. Also, your very first reply to DT was a sarcastic "thank you" and calling him a useless admin.

And he's also been condescending and aggressive in his comments. I also clarified my own viewpoints and opinions, there isn't any aggression in our discussion anymore. So don't try to antagonize and overblow our discussion. Keyword our discussion, quite frankly I don't give a **** about any interpretation of my words that any of you may have. If you wanna interpret my comments as rude that's a fault on your own personal interpretation of my comments.

If you get insulted by something that has no insults that your own issue, not mine.

And he's also been condescending and aggressive in his comments. I also clarified my own viewpoints and opinions, there isn't any aggression in our discussion anymore. So don't try to antagonize and overblow our discussion. Keyword our discussion, quite frankly I don't give a **** about any interpretation of my words that any of you may have. If you wanna interpret my comments as rude that's a fault on your own personal interpretation of my comments.

If you get insulted by something that has no insults that your own issue, not mine.
Yeah no. Stop, seriously, nobody gives a **** if it's your discussion. It's an aggressive discussion which you're being continuously rude in, after being warned multiple times. You've quite literally gone onto DT's wall, questioned his education, and then descended into an aggressive discussion in which you continued to question his education. You've been warned multiple times. Get the **** off his wall, leave him alone.

sigh

both you and DT need to stop this dick-fighting contest and sort it out. This is immature. I am only going to say this once.

Drop it, I dont give a rats ass who started it, just drop it for the love of Lord DIO.​

If you want to do the whole "it's our discussion" thing, need I remind you that you jumped into someone else's conversation with him for the sole purpose of questioning his education and reliability.

This antagonization just needs to stop, and the excuse of "you feeling insulted is your problem" can't be used as a scapegoat when it was clearly antagonistic. I suggest you two just do not talk to each other if this is how you're going to keep going.

Remind me who are you again? Oh yeah that's right, nobody that I take orders from. Drop your authoritative attitude, you aren't in any position to give me or anyone else here order. You can take several seats and while your at it you can also stop being antagonistic yourself. Again at this point we've dropped being rude, it's a simple debate at this point in time.

If you don't like the discussion then go elsewhere, nobody is forcing you to partake in it. Read it or don't, I don't care either way. If he wants me to not talk to him that's something that he can say to me, that's not for you to decide.

Remind me who are you again? Oh yeah that's right, nobody that I take orders from. Drop your authoritative attitude, you aren't in any position to give me or anyone else here order. You can take several seats and while your at it you can also stop being antagonistic yourself. Again at this point we've dropped being rude, it's a simple debate at this point in time.

If you don't like the discussion then go elsewhere, nobody is forcing you to partake in it. Read it or don't, I don't care either way.
Sort of hypocritical since this post pretty much consists of you being antagonistic towards me and telling me how to act........

The difference is that you quite literally aren't in any position to tell me what to do regarding my interaction with other users. You aren't a staff member, stop acting like it.

The difference is that you quite literally aren't in any position to tell me what to do regarding my interaction with other users. You aren't a staff member, stop acting like it.
This thread consists of normal users acting like staff members, telling people to cool it, etc etc. And people who are in a position to tell you what to do told you to cool it and you didn't, so I don't know what you want from me dude. :/

This thread consists of normal users acting like staff members, telling people to cool it, etc etc. And people who are in a position to tell you what to do told you to cool it and you didn't, so I don't know what you want from me dude. :/
I'm gettin' real Soldier from TF2 vibes from that guy. Best you can do is just ignore 'em and use this thread when needed to report people for violating the rules severe enough for staff-attention.

Back