• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I accidentaly deleted and then restored the profile once I saw these messages, I initially thought it was a troll page and I went here to report it. I also undone the troll edits.

Thank you for helping out Promestein and Bambu. I deleted the spam posts above that feed the troll.

Hey, uh. This user has been making a lot of RWBY-verse wide changes, after a recent CRT. But some of the changes he's doing weren't accepted in that CRT? And he's not responding to questions on those changes? And seems to be, well, lying about accepted calcs?

I don't really know if this is the place to approach mods about this, nor do I know if this is a reportable offense? But I also don't really know what else to say or do.

Hey, uh. This user has been making a lot of RWBY-verse wide changes, after a recent CRT. But some of the changes he's doing weren't accepted in that CRT? And he's not responding to questions on those changes? And seems to be, well, lying about accepted calcs?

I don't really know if this is the place to approach mods about this, nor do I know if this is a reportable offense? But I also don't really know what else to say or do.
uh oh.

@WeeklyBattles

Is it true that you have made widespread statistics changes as you have seen fit, without approval via a preceding CRT?

Would somebody knowledgeable be willing to clean up all of his edits so they only include what was approved in the CRT in question? Also, can somebody link to it please?

A member here says that only a part of the changes had been accepted.

Dude really? I responded to all of your questions in the CRT already

Well, I sincerely hope that you stuck to our rules and did not take liberties.

I literally left out applications of parts of the most recent crt because i felt like it wasnt discussed enough and needed its own thread, the crts in question hav been a long time coming and im being extremely careful about applying them

From what i can tell King only made this report because he found my answers to his questions unsatisfactory despite the crts in question explaining in detail the answers to his questions and why the statistics in question are legitimate

I've seen those RWBY revision threads. I haven't followed the series since Volume 5 (though I do plan to resume) so I can't claim to be knowledgeable and up-to-date on all things RWBY. But from what I can see, only things already accepted in the CRTs were implemented. I don't think Weekly might be at fault here.

In more frank terms, I asked him days ago for evidence of his claims for Lifting Strength, and he never responded and instead ignored me, despite immediately responding to other members messages in that same thread. It came to a head again recently, where I was still ignored, while he continued to apply the ratings which were not discussed anywhere.

No one in that thread agreed to the feats he listed scaling to anyone. When asked about them, he claimed that he had several feats that justified the ratings, but never said what they were or mentioned them. You will have to forgive me if that seems ridiculously suspicious to me to be completely ignored when asked a question that he refuses to answer

Also, the feats he is discussing now in that CRT STILL are not what was agreed to scale, and some were directly said to NOT scale characters to, such as a feat for Ruby Rose and a feat for Velvet, which has not been calced I believe. His other claim that they scale to Glynda is false since no one scales to that feat, and he NEVER discussed that with anyone in the thread.

I don’t exactly know if I jumped the gun or something, but all he has posted in this thread are the CRT’s themselves, which have anything to do with the changes he has made that weren’t approved. He granted every character a rating that no one else in any of the CRT’s he has posted here have agreed to publicly, despite claiming he has several backers.

I simply pointed out what seemed to be a violation of the rules, and it was only after bringing it up here that Weekly decided to comment in that other thread the “accepted feats” for his changes. Of which he is now still being questioned, proving that they haven’t even been accepted yet by the CRT he is within.

It took Weekly several days to say three feats, one of which was already said didn’t scale, another no one scales to, and the last that to my knowledge hasn’t been calced since it was rejected a while ago for an AP upgrade. No links to calcs, no reasons for scaling, just three feats in a single sentence after several days with no one supporting them.

Why did it take you so long to respond? When you were active in the thread? Why does no one else seem to agree with you on your claims, despite you claiming they do? Can you put me at fault when no one seems to be supporting you on those changes? How long am I supposed to just sit around and wait while something that is not right is being done in my eyes? It shouldn’t have taken me asking mods for you to simply respond.

Were there any staff or experienced members present in the CRT that we can ask to give input here?

From what I see and remember, it was mainly Schnee One, DMUA and Sir Ovens. They’re the ones that were most up to date at least. Weekly says he has members that approve of his scaling, so he can add more.

In more frank terms, I asked him days ago for evidence of his claims for Lifting Strength, and he never responded and instead ignored me, despite immediately responding to other members messages in that same thread. It came to a head again recently, where I was still ignored, while he continued to apply the ratings which were not discussed anywhere.

No one in that thread agreed to the feats he listed scaling to anyone. When asked about them, he claimed that he had several feats that justified the ratings, but never said what they were or mentioned them. You will have to forgive me if that seems ridiculously suspicious to me to be completely ignored when asked a question that he refuses to answer

Also, the feats he is discussing now in that CRT STILL are not what was agreed to scale, and some were directly said to NOT scale characters to, such as a feat for Ruby Rose and a feat for Velvet, which has not been calced I believe. His other claim that they scale to Glynda is false since no one scales to that feat, and he NEVER discussed that with anyone in the thread.

I don’t exactly know if I jumped the gun or something, but all he has posted in this thread are the CRT’s themselves, which have anything to do with the changes he has made that weren’t approved. He granted every character a rating that no one else in any of the CRT’s he has posted here have agreed to publicly, despite claiming he has several backers.

I simply pointed out what seemed to be a violation of the rules, and it was only after bringing it up here that Weekly decided to comment in that other thread the “accepted feats” for his changes. Of which he is now still being questioned, proving that they haven’t even been accepted yet by the CRT he is within.
Please look at the OP and early responses of the thread my guy, th lifting strength is what was agreed to scale since the start

Please look at the OP and early responses of the thread my guy, th lifting strength is what was agreed to scale since the start
Then let’s take that to the thread, all I wanted was your reasoning so we could discuss whether it’s correct or not. Several people disagreed very recently about it when you were still active. I’ll apologize for the report, but at least pay attention to the threads you’re involved in before assuming things are universally accepted.

I'd personally bring into question the sheer length of time it took for Weekly to his revisions

But I can confirm they were a thing
I mean I said multiple times both in that thread and in the scp thread that's also happening that i dont have much time to reply to threads as I now have a rather demanding 9-5 job and ovens vouched for me

Last edited:
Okay. No problem. We should probably stop arguing about this then.

Back