• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

This user is likely one of the socks of the person who uploaded hundreds of Chrono Chrusade episodes, amvs and else. It should be banned like the other accounts and all the files be mass-deleted as we previously did. Maybe check if the IP is the same, so maybe we get rid of them once and for all.

I already administered the IP ban last time, and I have no idea why this user is doing that. I mean, uploading that is not even harmful imo.

This user is likely one of the socks of the person who uploaded hundreds of Chrono Chrusade episodes, amvs and else. It should be banned like the other accounts and all the files be mass-deleted as we previously did. Maybe check if the IP is the same, so maybe we get rid of them once and for all.
Y he was banned before?

I just don't think the wiki should be flooded with thousands of worthless videos (and sometimes images) that don't serve any purpose.

They might be harmless but I find it very inconvenient to let them upload all these videos for no purpose, as the wiki was their personal playlist, especially after they were asked to stop doing this and them banned.

They did it again

They did it again
I warned them, if it is done again I will assume they are a troll and issue a ban.

I reverted it, and Soldier Blue gave him a warning.

They did it a 3rd time

Just ban them, for god’ sake. Didn't we ban anyone who randomly adds 1-A shit? The dude provided no reason for 1-A, and just added it there.

Ban them for vandalization.

Thank you for helping out.

I banned the troll.

The quoted comment is not nearly bad enough for any punishment.

While I do sense somewhat of a condescending tone reading through some of the messages in that thread, I don't think there's anything really punishment worthy.

Last edited:
Reporting Kaantantr here for being kind of a douchebag in this thread.
Also, I think he is trying to bait me into making another upgrade:
I report this comment for straight calling me a douchebag actually.

I also wasn't baiting you. I was saying if you think something needs to be changed, stop potentially starting something an issue instead of throwing things up claiming things need to be reverted completely. Your consistent "checks" to have the downgrades reverted is troubling.

Last edited:
I noticed that LordWhis was permanently banned for posting hentai, but do not think that warranted a permanent ban, unless it was something absolutely vile.

Does anybody remember just how extreme it was? If it was just regular nudity or even sex, I think that he has likely been punished enough by now, as it has almost been a year since he was banned.

@Saikou_The_Lewd_King

Do you remember?
IIRC after he realized that he was getting another ban from making Versus Thread Matches he went around posting multiple troll threads including the one mentioned by MistaClean
Okay. Thank you for the replies.

Is his current 1-year long block enough punishment for his offences?
It was definitely explicit, but no worse than what The King of Prudence uploaded iirc, though what OneBleachHurricane says is also true, he did go on a trolling rampage a few days prior to being banned.

Whether or not you think a 1 year ban is enough for that, I can't really say, though given that the King of Prudence was unbanned and it's basically the same situation, I would probably say him being unbanned should be heavily considered.
Okay. Thank you for the information. I would appreciate further input from our staff regarding this then. What kind of trolling did he do btw?
So, about this...

Well, the only one that I know about is Saikou, and I already sent a notification to him.

I have no idea. There was just a recent thread in which he was mentioned as a banned knowledgeable member, so I thought that I should ask why he was banned.

I have no idea. There was just a recent thread in which he was mentioned as a banned knowledgeable member, so I thought that I should ask why he was banned.
IIRC it was due to him spamming troll threads that involved a lot of offensive material (****, etc.) when he was going to be banned for his bad behavior and spamming poor quality VS Threads

Okay. If that is true, if suppose that he should stay banned.

Isn't ZacharyGrossman273 supposed to be able to appeal for his currently almost 1-year long ban to be lifted soon btw? What was he banned for exactly, and is a permanent block really warranted?

Okay. Unless he has done something really heinous, I think that a 1 year long ban is probably enough punishment.

Edit: Hmm. Stalking Saikou is obviously quite serious if it is true, and not an exaggeration.

On the lordwhis situation, he should stay banned. Checking through the archived deleted thread, I can confirm that he did in fact post **** and the rape scene of berserk.

I blocked him for a month. It was not very serious vandalism.

Back