• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Also, should we forbid Sonicflare9 from creating any more versus threads for at least a few months?
Yeah, or one thing is people need to finally start organizing profiles. People NEVER EVER list AP values of characters and I've noticed this for so many verses on their pages. For example, for SDS we have no idea why people like derieri are 6-C, it's never listed until you ask someone who knows. But for other verses like one piece, fairy tail, etc, in the notes section, people who scale to a certain attack potency are listed when there is no actual calc to specify where they scale. I honestly think we should start listing on the profile pages who scales to where, because it can be too confusing at times, but sonic also needs to ask people instead of randomly spamming matches. I think on the one piece page, we should list who scales to what too, for example some people were confused that admirals scaled to BB calc's and not whitebeards, it should go for majority of the pages to avoid confusion imo.

You can see the value on the calculation that should be linked in the AP. If there is none, baseline is assumed.
for some characters it isn't and some of them have a value, for example I had no idea derieri was 25.8 GT till Life_of_king told me, but its never listed on the profiles, it's very unorganized.

Okay, so for how long should he be forbidden to create new versus threads? 3 months? 6 months? Something else?

@Sonicflare9

You are forbidden from creating any more versus threads for 3 months from this day onwards. It is very important that you do not break this rule, as we will be forced to ban you for real in that case.

Since he has been a big nuisance, and seems clueless in this regard, 3 months should be enough for him to learn how to handle this properly.

wait wait wait.... why i am getting punished by saying that series? it was just a joke i didnt try to create a CRT and the book would make the series usable now i didnt persist how in the world i would get punished by that i understand the rest but no this

also no offense

We are talking about Sonicflare9 right now.

wait wait wait.... why i am getting punished by saying that series? it was just a joke i didnt try to create a CRT and the book would make the series usable now i didnt persist how in the world i would get punished by that i understand the rest but no this

also no offense
No, they are talking about Sonicflare. You aren’t getting punished but likely a warning.

He's also being very rude to the staff and making stupid accusations like how they're "Silencing" people,

Tho, I don’t like this logic of the report. If he was complaining about being silenced, wouldn’t reporting him for complaining about being silence, in turn silence him?

I can confirm that he's engaged in the behavior before having witnessed it with my Team Fortress revisions, but the level of "rude" he is comes down to being disrespectful behind your back for no reason, the accusations against staff are annoying but it's rhetoric spewed by a large group of people so it being spread to others is arguably inevitable, you can try dispelling it but doing so in a fashion that entails "punishment" in any sort of fashion can end up perpetuating this mantra.

On account of 8-Bit Theater I think the most that can be done is he be warned or encouraged to drop the subject for the meantime, the rest isn't exactly report worthy being that I don't believe being offhandedly rude to someone in a fashion not overtly insulting isn't even something you can warn someone over, everyone has grievances with one or two other users, it can't always be helped.
I see. Apologies, I thought that he had been banned over it before, but if that isn't the case, then I may have gotten him mixed up with someone else. Though since one of the staff on the minecraft revision is someone I consider to be a very close friend, I still get angry when people talk about all of the staff like this.

Is somebody else willing to handle it please?

Back