• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Roll'd back his edits, left him a message.

Thank you for helping out. I think that we should probably block him for a month or so, but alright then. He seems more clueless than malicious.

Thank you for the information. I blocked him.

I blocked him for 6 months. He has been blocked previously for this kind of behaviour as well.

Some dude made a troll profile of Goku.

incredible profile

he could keep it but he has to make major changes to it. like remove the tier 0 take away all the hax and put gokus normal moves

Kinda lowballed if you ask me.

well like he could have just make some major changes to the profile to make it accurate and not a troll page but oh well

Reporting This guy. Made a horrible Naruto CRT without any scans, or sound arguments, on purpose, and is violating the rule about their only being 3 Naruto CRT's at a time. He is likely trolling, and should be warned or possibly temp banned depending on how serious this is deemed.
Not only that, he is already throwing accusations of "Pixel scaling not accurate" to justify his claims and getting heated up for no good reason.

It's ******* amazing. Someone, please talk to this guy before he tries to downgrade every verse below tier 2 by getting rid of pixel scaling.
Bruh it's almost as if he doesn't even know the first thing about what pixel-scaling actually is and why it exists, pixel-scaling is literally there to measure length of stuff and shit based on an already established height of an object, it's literally like comparing a meter stick to another similarly larger object and figuring the length of the larger object by figuring out the ratio between the two objects.

Back