• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Also, my apologies to @M3X @Rocker1189 @Wrath_Of_Itachi and @UchihaSlayer96 if I accepted upgrades that should not have been made, and they now have to clean up the mess.
No need to apologise, Ant. I know how overworked you are. You can't possibly properly evaluate all of these CRTs with all of their intricacies.

Plus, thankfully there hasn't been any overly ridiculous CRT that was accepted or applied (that wasn't immediately undone, anyway lol). It's just been an annoying situation, more than anything.

Okay. That is good then. Should all of the current naruto threads be closed, or any of them be left open?

A list would be useful in that regard.

Okay. We need a list of all of the threads that need to be closed though.

Not 3 CRT's per week. More like "Three CRT's active at most, then one of them needs to be finished before a new one can be made".
So is somebody willing to write a draft for a rule text, or is the above example enough?

So is somebody willing to write a draft for a rule text, or is the above example enough?
Refrain from creating multiple Naruto CRTs simultaneously (more than 3 at a time) or creating a new one when the last one is still not finished/concluded yet.

My version of the draft

Shouldn't the rule be more general than that, rather than specifically target Naruto?

Agnaa's suggestion is probably fine. What do the rest of the staff here think?

I added the rule:

Should we change the wording to "3 active content revisions threads" instead of "3 content revisions threads", as it may be best to not count ones that have been inactive for more than 3 months?

Also, should I remove the discussion rule about the tiering system? It was added several years ago, and is likely outdated by now.

Eh, I feel like it would be kind of good for unresolved revision threads to get attention in that way. Especially since this sort of thing only really affects people knowledgeable on the series (as they'd be the ones trying to create CRTs).

I also don't think it'd ever get applied strict enough for that to be an issue. If a CRT is technically unresolved but is so old that it's irrelevant, it could easily get locked and be dropped from the list.

Also, the rule about the Tiering System can definitely be removed, yeah.

Okay. I will remove the old tiering system rule.

I have done so:

I think we also could Pin a CRT that considered as big revision so it could have more attention, thus the thread progress faster, avoid it being faded into nothingness if it being left for too long

I think that we should only pin threads that are important for the wiki as a whole.

An important enough CRT will naturally have staff and knowledgeable members participating in it. There's no need to pin them at all as far as I'm concerned.

Back