• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I'm going to give AnonymousBlank an official warning on his message wall. Just wanted to leave a report of his behaviour on this thread in case it becomes an issue.

It does sound like he should get a 1 or 2 week ban for those kinds of comments, but feel free to give him a strict warning instead if you prefer.

Anyway, I removed the pointlessly derailing posts, and another staff member deleted the stub page.

TauanVictor has added an unfinished match to Shisui’s profile. Not only has the match not even hit grace yet, it hasn’t reached the required vote tally
You or somebody else can remove the matchup from the pages that he added it to if you wish.

Somebody should also give him a warning.

@Antvasima; if it was just the one objectionable insult then I'd settle with a warning but the fact that I can pick out three uncalled for insults from one post makes me inclined to give just a 1 week ban to make sure that the warning leaves an impact and to cool off the discussion in the general thread fully. I'll take care of that now.

Okay. Feel free to do so. Remember to not use the IP block function.

While we are on that issue, keep an eye on AppleLord. I had wanted to report him previously but I overlooked many of his small offenses in the recent past, like engaging in trolling on discussions when that feature was still there and making passive aggressive troll-y comments on the Bleach discussion thread and some of the revision threads.

Okay. Is somebody willing to give him a warning?

I referred to AppleLord, but perhaps this is not a severe enough case for that.

This user has uploaded a lot of episodes of an anime called Chrono Crusade, in portugues, russian and I think some more. These were their only contributions, I don't know if it can count as rule violation, but I felt it was good to leave a heads up about them.

These episodes are all on youtube, so they technically are fine, but it's like weird to see this whole playlistis uploaded.

This user has uploaded a lot of episodes of an anime called Chrono Crusade, in portugues, russian and I think some more. These were their only contributions, I don't know if it can count as rule violation, but I felt it was good to leave a heads up about them.

These episodes are all on youtube, so they technically are fine, but it's like weird to see this whole playlistis uploaded.
I removed the uploads from our wiki to make sure that we do not get in trouble.

I removed the uploads from our wiki to make sure that we do not get in trouble.
I don't think that's necessary in situations like this. The data from them isn't actually on the wiki, like when pictures are uploaded. It's essentially a link to the videos that can be embedded in pages. If the YouTube video's taken down, it can't be accessed on the wiki.

both Ant and Ovens have already given them warnings, with the ladder giving an explanation, I believe it is time to ban since it is clear that they ignored those warnings

Considering that the user is just inexperienced, I would just ban him for a few days, that way his interest over the site won't vanish so easily (users willing to contribute are valuable assets and all), then he'll also have more than enought time to read and think about the misdeeds done.

I reverted the changes and encouraged them to make a CRT once again, but I tend to be lenient on things so I'm unsure if further action is truly necessary. I will leave that up to other people to decide.

A warning should be enough in this case.

I also linked to our welcome instruction page for new members.

Should I ban Xon, and if so, for how long?

Back