• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Yes, we need to watch out for similar behaviour.

Also, just to add fuel to the fire as this comes from Discord too, he has also openly insulted Samou because of their disagreement on Pokemon topics related to his physiology page after the page was deleted.

Edit: Updated link with screenshot.
Wow, I also tried to help him carrying on that project, I accepted some of the stuff on that page, I never deleted anything before asking permission first and I literally just followed the rules about something as big as a verse-wide physiology page needing to be approved by supporters and staff member, while their threads never came to a conclusion in the first place, with just 3-4 members participating in them (me included).

I know this issue is already over (I wasn't even aware that it happened, I've been away all day), I just wanted to give my 2 cents as it was talking about me.

Last edited:
Tbf, only insulting users offsite isn't really relevant to what our site punishes for. So like, kinda unnecessary.

Wow, I also tried to help him carrying on that project, I accepted some of the stuff on that page, I never deleted anything before asking permission first and I literally just followed the rules about something as big as a verse-wide physiology page needing to be approved by supporters and staff member, while their threads never came to a conclusion in the first place, with just 3-4 members participating in them (me included).

I know this issue is already over (I wasn't even aware that it happened, I've been away all day), I just wanted to give my 2 cents as it was talking about me.
No its fine Samou, I felt that since this issue was bringing up things he said, it felt right of me to inform you about this here with everything else.

Don't know why the profile was unlocked. Probably for someone to perform some accepted revision? Anyway, I locked the profile and gave him a warning.

I undid the edits and blocked him for 6 months.

It's an attempt at trolling and making fun of another user. The OP admits this is the case on my message wall.

I was just about to report the OP of that thread myself.
It was supposed to be a joke tho I even told you guys to place it in the Fun and Games board because I didn't want to make it obvious

Yeah no. I just woke up to this but I don’t appreciate that attempt at a “joke” at all, and considering we’ve had issues between us in the past recently, I have a difficult time thinking that thread was only a joke.

Okay 2 of you cheer up, it is not a big deal though, but yeah Gohan i think you should be more mindful in the future, even sometime you just simply think it is a joke, other peoples could think the opposite and make thing more complicated

Back