• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Archie Sonic Possible Upgrade???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright so my unicron upgrade is the pure definition of a walking L but I'mma try to get archie sonic higher.

Starting off we have this

But wait there's more😱

Yeah ik this god awful statement doesn't prove anything just gimme a sec!!

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/778812751463579688/779874180941611028/image0.jpg
There are worlds that aren't governed by laws of physics.

Erwin Schrodingers Cat In The Verse
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/vqEngvRV-Q...qtZpT048X30wLd4f8F1s7NHvKcR-9WKMLiVB7-e=s1600

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/5D0zVTdv3o...h862s07iJorbnIIM6eH2d8oC0WOuOZrrAFG_eCZ=s1600

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/5-o0OV7W63...0cqubjwnN7SmCaCzj6xdm_f2miOdBiW3NDspC1C=s1600

It's infinite dimensional
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/778812751463579688/779875631634186290/image0.png

Alright going back to that laws of physics statement
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...olution.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20191203145709

https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.ne...Another.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150211044140

There's more evidence of higher planes. Higher planes are also called realities.
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6lkoRzGOngk/VtpIDygx0QI/AAAAAAAADQY/qwkTedFnPqE/s0-Ic42/RCO016_w.jpg

I believe that archie sonic and his verse should be high hyperversal

Nah ik infinitely boundless with full arsenal cuz I said so. Have a nice day!!!

Infinitely boundless makes sense to me
2e01f0166ca937eb4207423d7b3eb530_3.jpg

I'll take this seriously.

1. The first scan theorizes the existence of Higher dimensional worlds, never confirms it in its totality.

2. I'm going to devils advocate here:

The way people will try to justify this claim is that there is a mention of a "Dimensional Matrix" within the Comics, which is an attributed feature to String Theory. Problems arise with this though when, in general, the term in of itself is vague. There is absolutely nothing to suggest higher dimensions to that extent within the verse, meaning that already acts as a reason we should disregard it. I'm going to take some of the next parts from an older blog of mine I did about two years ago, but the idea of reality going "kaput" stemmed from the rewrite from Sonic and Eggman being incomplete.

This lead to the Genesis Portals, which allowed for gateways into other universes and alternatively called other dimensions. The problem now should be apparent that the dimensions aren't referring to higher, mathematical ones, but it is in reference to other universes. This is supported by the fact that Ifrit came from another dimension through a Genesis Portal, as stated when Silver and Sonic are fighting it. Keep in mind as well, Archie has pretty much always used dimensions in reference to just different universes. Saying that it alludes to higher dimensions would literally make Ifrit higher dimensional, make the Sol Dimension an entire higher dimensional plane of existence, etc. What I'm basically saying is that this argument is riddled with problems and ignores too much context for it to be taken as something potentially legitimate. This would unironically make the verse have infinite-dimensional planes of existence if we followed the logic that the dimensional matrix corresponds to the geometrical equivalent. This is just fiction giving another fine example of how they skewed the term to mean universe and being confusing.
TL;DR It's not referring to Higher dimensions but rather alternate universes. Given that the verse also does not make consistent enough implications to using the string theory, the statement should be disregarded.

3. Simply because an alternate world was governed without laws of physics doesn't mean much without any other contextual evidence, so I fail to see the point here?

4. Oh lord. First off, the world running off Schrodinger's cat and MWI is most certainly not infinite-dimensional, otherwise we would have high hyperversal Touhou project right now. The notion of the Schrodinger's cat + Many World's interpretation being infinite-D is wrong for three reasons:
  1. The context of "dimension" within quantum mechanics is referring to a vector space's dimension which I covered here (however I'll sum up my post for you with the other two reasons) and partly sourced from here
  2. MWI is meant to justify infinite parallel universes, not infinite higher dimensions, given the context of these scans you provided have almost no basis to infinite higher dimensions it should NOT scale to a type 3 multiverse. Little map for you here
  3. A Hilbert space's dimensionality holds the Possibility of being infinite-D, it isn't inherently infinite spatial coordinates on a temporal axis.
With that, the last problem with those scans is that: Riverdale isn't canon to Archie comics, Ian flynn explicitly states it was only Megaman and sonic here so that argument should be completely invalidated now.

5. The chaos force was already accepted as a higher dimension here and I believe there was another thread but regardless it's already apart of the cosmology.

6. Same as number 5.

Conclusion: Most of these are the same extrapolated scans taken out of context by a majority of the community and have been debunked/refuted multiple times. And after seeing everything here, this doesn't even reach 1-B this would be 1-C at most and even then is immensely missing context and extra supporting evidence.
I applaud your effort though.

Yo stop, 5D Sonic is already hard to get and now you want to upgrade him to High Hyper that no one totally never attempted at it.
Unless you got Archie explicitly saying that there's infinite higher worlds then no, this isn't a good CRT at all
tbh 5D Sonic went through pretty smoothly

4. Oh lord. First off, the world running off Schrodinger's cat and MWI is most certainly not infinite-dimensional, otherwise we would have high hyperversal Touhou project right now. The notion of the Schrodinger's cat + Many World's interpretation being infinite-D is wrong for three reasons:
  1. The context of "dimension" within quantum mechanics is referring to a vector space's dimension which I covered here (however I'll sum up my post for you with the other two reasons) and partly sourced from here
  2. MWI is meant to justify infinite parallel universes, not infinite higher dimensions, given the context of these scans you provided have almost no basis to infinite higher dimensions it should NOT scale to a type 3 multiverse. Little map for you here
  3. A Hilbert space's dimensionality holds the Possibility of being infinite-D, it isn't inherently infinite spatial coordinates on a temporal axis.
With that, the last problem with those scans is that: Riverdale isn't canon to Archie comics, Ian flynn explicitly states it was only Megaman and sonic here so that argument should be completely invalidated now.
I don't care to the thread itself, but MWI is a level III Multiverse, and itself it's High 1-B. Wikipedia page talk about that, [Tegmark writes that, "The only difference between Level I and Level III is where your doppelgängers reside. In Level I they live elsewhere in good old three-dimensional space. In Level III they live on another quantum branch in infinite-dimensional Hilbert space."]

@Xon__
Refrain from posting what is very clearly an incoherent and nonsensical thread anywhere but Fun and Games. It is a waste of everyone's time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back