• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Dual Sword Zanpakuto. Lmao photoshop Warren and Imade over White and Zangetsu when Ichigo reforged his sword, I've got orange hair too so it fits.
0542-011.png

Staff only doesn't even mean regulars can't comment. Nor does it mean that only one regular can be on any side of the argument.

I’m pretty sure the prime soul king will maintain that tier at least after talking with IMade. The points are honestly really bad. Any knowledgeable member can see some of them are ridiculous or downright wrong.

Staff only doesn't even mean regulars can't comment. Nor does it mean that only one regular can be on any side of the argument.
If that’s true then my posts wouldn’t have been deleted and AKM wouldn’t attempt to limit the pro-side to Arc.
If this is true Call AKM out on this.

If that’s true then my posts wouldn’t have been deleted and AKM wouldn’t attempt to limit the pro-side to Arc.
If this is true Call AKM out on this.
Staff only doesn't do that habitually, but he have specifically tell here that they will do like that.

Your posts were deleted because it's just anti-staff rhetoric and not actually relevant to the thread, Potato.

Your posts were deleted because it's just anti-staff rhetoric and not actually relevant to the thread, Potato.
I was just pointing out how scummy banning most members from the thread was.

Anti-staff rhetoric, get outta here with your tinfoil-hat conspiracy nonsense, I was doing an important job, you can’t just let staff run rampant like that, not that you would know the issue. Also how was “the thread is set up in a scummy manner.” Not relevant to the thread?
You need an actual approval to talk on this thread
Yeah? I was there for that, I would know, I just kinda ignored it to call AKM out.

I'm perfectly fine with it being Imade, Warren, and I (I think combined we can cover the entirety of the universal Bleach scaling). If anyone really wants to add something they can message myself.

I was just pointing out how scummy banning most members from the thread was.

Anti-staff rhetoric, get outta here with your tinfoil-hat conspiracy nonsense, I was doing an important job, you can’t just let staff run rampant like that, not that you would know the issue. Also how was “the thread is set up in a scummy manner.” Not relevant to the thread?

Yeah? I was there for that, I would know, I just kinda ignored it to call AKM out.
" I was doing an important job" i think arc would be able to do thing without you talk like that and if you could have more manner in your talk pls too.

I'm perfectly fine with it being Imade, Warren, and I (I think combined we can cover the entirety of the universal Bleach scaling). If anyone really wants to add something they can message myself.
Add sigurd on there

I am also compiling. Lot of stuff so I might post sooner than or later than u

I have a soft spot for Bleach myself, but I feel that my enjoyment for the series is spoiled by the toxicity often surrounding it in forums and fans. I would hope that this thread isn't like that.
-Matthew Schroeder

Apparently having a soft spot for Bleach entails;
  1. Self admittedly baiting Bleach fans into toxic arguments, something he's done for at least a couple years now and always gets off with a weak apology.
  2. Whining on discord everytime Bleach gets upgraded
  3. Constantly getting ridiculed in any Bleach CRT he partakes in due to never actually having read the manga and fabricating weak arguments to act as a blockade
If this is how he acts to a verse he has a soft spot for, I'd hate to see how he acts to a verse he genuinely dislikes.

"I was doing an important job"

If you refer to this hobby as any kind of job, maybe the site is not the problem.

Also thread set up in a scummy manner is not the topic of the thread, which you could have easily debated if you really cared about keeping Low 2-C Bleach and not just hating on the hierarchy.

He posted the scan from the novel saying "the world would crumble immediately" yet he used as excuse to not be low2c the fact it is not immediate. When AP wise it does not even change much if the timeframe is short either way.

Senna feat is accepted as 5B in this wiki, and it is a physical feat, the arrow argument is dumb Yhwach was likely incorporeal at that point, also uryu does not scale to that Yhwach either way so the argument of the durability is not an argument.

the flow of soul is also debunked multiple times, Yhwach was literally destroying everything by realising his reiastu everywhere.

Almighty also scale on stats, since it is stated on the manga. so the argument soul king is low 2c only via hax is not an option

It is obvious that who made the thread used reddit as an argument

"I was doing an important job"

If you refer to this hobby as any kind of job, maybe the site is not the problem.

Also thread set up in a scummy manner is not the topic of the thread, which you could have easily debated if you really cared about keeping Low 2-C Bleach and not just hating on the hierarchy.
Bruh, job obviously just meant in the context of the thread, not as an actual hard work situation, as opposed to a hobby. I thought that was obvious. I mean are you that desperate buddy?

Also how the thread is set up is extremely important to how it goes, just as important as the main topic of the thread. I already explained the issues with the one person set-up and why it hurts the threads, if the thread is inherently innacurate by design, it should be called out as such.

Back