• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

don't know why but there are some wierd profiles appearing on the wiki. Am i the only one seeing this?

Is this allowed?

Is this allowed?
You're the third guy to bring this guy up.

Folks, please just scroll up before you report the same issue thats been reported 1000 times in the last 10 minutes. Just wait until a admin can ban them then compile a list of the profiles that we need to delete after looking through their contributions.

@TauanVictoor7 vandalized Big Mom's and Kizaru's profiles by applying a on-going VS Match (Check the date). Interesting its basically the same name as the guy who opened the thread, applied grace prematurely, counted votes without a reason, and still has it active. @TauanVictor . Also 7 has made several edits to other profiles but hasn't commented on any other threads so I suspect they are infractions as well.
Grace for that match has been over for like a week.

It was 11:6 Kizaru

You don't need to call Grace for Grace to be be applied.
As it is now, probably Kizaru, but when Wano's CRT happens, most likely Big Mom.
For now voting Kizaru via Danmaku, Speed of Light beams and durability negation.
Voting kizaru FRA. Big Mom may have a 12 teratons ap adv, but danmaku man, and dura neg.
What?

Kizaru has a speed advantage, a mobility advantage, a size advantage, a technique advantage, and danmaku. Then danmaku dura negation lasers.

All Linlin has is an AP advantage and she has flight.
everytime I see you I actually get worried
Well I guess I vote kizaru
IF Big Mom gets lucky, and this is a big one, mind you, she could grab him and try to yeet his soul out of him (ignoring the fact that he could turn into light and escape the grab).

I vote for Cannonball Rider FRA
Kizaru FRA
7 people who said Kizaru, which made it grace

Last edited:
Back