• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku is on MUI vs Superman prime one million
both 2-A
bloodlusted
Speed equal if needed

Last edited:

Seems Goku is sextillion times ftl when Supes is at least 52 quintillion
so speed equalized for clark's sake

I believe we had a match similar to this, except Xeno Goku was used.

Xeno Goku stomped iirc, so I don't see what stops this Goku from stomping as well.

Destroying more than one countably infinite multiverses is only considered range unless there's proof that destroying more than one multiverse is a stronger feat

EDIT: Xeno Goku was stomped in that fight with Superman last I checked because of an AP difference via the Larger Multiversal Cosmology argument (unfairly btw, the hax arguments of Xeno Goku with the Keysword negating his durability, using probability hax, etc were not addressed), which has since been discounted and no longer applies. As a result, I would say CC Goku is stomping him out for the following reasons:
1. Higher stats and actually using hax in battle.
2. The Probability hax comes out every fight in the games
3. Damage reduction nerfs any attempts at beating Goku.
4. Statistics Reduction hard counters him.
5. Hakai may not work, but we know the attack can still physically hurt people.
6. Speed is equalized but Saiyan Zenkai Unga Bunga = OP. This Goku is still getting rapidly stronger and faster than Superman can hope to keep up with as the fight goes on and would have superior reaction.
7. Martial Arts Mastery would actually matter in a fistfight between these two, Superman in character will go Unga Bunga mode for offense, that's just how he fights. Look to points 1 and 6 for further reasons why Goku's Martial Arts helps him take this.

superman could still bfr
Teleportation I'm pretty sure counters that. It includes dimensional travel. How likely is he to use BFR anyways? I would say not too likely, at least not early enough for it to matter. There's also the Durability Negation stuff which takes Superman out, and the vast array of Statistics Amplification abilities. I guess BFR could be an option but he won't use it early enough for it to be relevant and there's still the Probability hax.

Teleportation I'm pretty sure counters that. It includes dimensional travel. How likely is he to use BFR anyways? I would say not too likely, at least not early enough for it to matter. There's also the Durability Negation stuff which takes Superman out, and the vast array of Statistics Amplification abilities. I guess BFR could be an option but he won't use it early enough for it to be relevant and there's still the Probability hax.
ig but he still has durability neg with heat vision which he should use cuz yk its superman

ig but he still has durability neg with heat vision which he should use cuz yk its superman
Ig I agree but I don't think it's going to hit though, even with that. Superior reaction thanks to UI coupled with his ability to vastly increase his stats to render the speed equalization irrelevant should let him take this relatively easily. There's also Superman not being able to hit him due to the Probability hax decreasing the chance of him hitting Goku with it.

Ig I agree but I don't think it's going to hit though, even with that. Superior reaction thanks to UI coupled with his ability to vastly increase his stats to render the speed equalization irrelevant should let him take this relatively easily. There's also Superman not being able to hit him due to the Probability hax decreasing the chance of him hitting Goku with it.
then ig goku just ***** instead of stomps via dodging his lasers

this CC goku could turn into UIO at will, dodging will not be a problem, along with massive statsamp and reduction, proba hax just make this fight worse, and we have dura neg and EE still in the table

There's also the Statistics Stealing ability just in case Superman is somehow stronger than him. Honestly, our Golden Man has no real options here.

I don't think it's a Multiversal+ EE resistance. I would say his resistance scales up with him though if you want my opinion. Even with it though he gets slapped.

I don't think this is a stomp. Supes has dura neg with his heat vision and freeze breathe. And i believe goku doesn't resist any of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back