• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Well I just glossed over it because if it was a fair match-up, it's fine but yeah he kind of has a weird obsession with smaug being seduced for whatever reason

Well, I looked at the recent thread, and Fulli appears to be rather naive of how debating works and does unnecessarily make weird fetish jokes. I do not think it's ban worthy offense yet, but I suppose I should tell him off.

Last edited:
I can't see any tagged by that SCP's number. And if there was that CRT needs to be overturned, since he blatantly resisted those abilities; the removal's pretty nonsensical.

EDIT: The user in question hasn't posted in any SCP CRTs.

Intended to let Shinza profiles open, since the next thread will edit a looot of them, but guess it's better to keep 'em all locked.

There has been relatively limited vandalism so far, but if you wish, I could lock all of the pages again. I would need a proper list of all of the exact page titles though.

Lemon fanfiction only contain erotic content generated by somebody's own imagination. It is not graphic in itself. Also, he linked to these stories to show examples of really bad fiction, so no malicious intent seems to be in play here, and I think that he is also a longtime member who has otherwise behaved well. As such, I think that a warning should be enough. Anything more is overkill.

Fair enough. Albiet, it is still ****, written or otherwise.

Still, he deleted it and no one really cared otherwise, so I'm fine with a warning.
Actually, I deleted it so quickly that he did not have a chance to, but I gave him a warning in any case.

Back