• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Report - VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morkar's argument with Trex was on this wiki's chat. I was there and I remember and above all I told him to drop it because it happened in December. He is generally well behaved despite consistently asking for others' opinions on his ideas. We all get heated sometimes, we all get frustrated and most of us do add a little bite to our words when it isn't neccessary. Morkar has violated no rules.

Okay. We should probably drop the issue then.

@Cal

Joemontana is a new user who has made a few mistakes, perhaps he should only get a warning for now, his account was only made today, after all.

^ I agree with the abomination. Give the guy another chance. If he continues with such behaviour even after a warning and tries to mess with the tiering system here, then action can be taken.

I got the idea of it being a "look out for", but that was just in case someone DID get the idea of banning....

A strict warning should be enough.

I think that if he can only make low quality profiles then perhaps he shouldn't be making any? I don't want to think to harsh as I know we don't want to drive people away from the wiki, but we don't have the time to keep on cleaning up after people's mistakes.

Well, I agree with the others that constantly burdening the staff with cleanup work is not acceptable. If this continues, we will have to forbid you from making any more profiles.

Well, I technically agree about that Zamasu's rating does not particularly make sense, due to an inconvenience with how our tiering system distinguishes between 3-A and Low 2-C. However The living tribunal1 is planning a revision eventually.

Anyway, I will check up the member in question.

Zamasu's ranking does make sense. He was explictly stated by WoG to be a "cheat" character who even Beerus couldn't defeat. He has the best feats in the series outside of Zeno, no reason to assume he is weaker than Beerus.

@Matt: Ant has given the guy a warning the other day. Though I would suggest a temposry ban if he ignores the warning and continues the downplaying. That or give a second and last warning to not continue it, then give the ban if that one is ignored.

Fine with either approach though.

Edit: Nvrmind. Cal may be right and it may be best to ban that guy too if he and the other he reported are socks of one another.

Also, the same username structure as Mikoto and most of Mikoto's socks.

Phew, so I wasn't the only one. Sometimes I worry about being too paranoid of people lol. Guessing I'll ban him or her?

@Lina, @Reppuzan

I can help as well, I'm currently explaining skills (Regular and Personal skills, but Personal Skills will have a higher priority)

I wonder why she is so fixated on this wiki?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back