• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Report - VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well, it isn't like she caused any damage. We should probably stop talking about her, as it only seems to encourage the wiki-stalking.

Yes, what Lina said. Can we just ignore her whenever we found out she made a Sock? Like please? And as Ant and Lina said, we should just stop talking about her and ignore her whenever we can.

We're already dealing with enough other crap and matters, both online and offline, here. And this is not something we should be dealing with...just move on from here already if anything.

I mean i get that she's annoying and a constant problem among other past and current problems, but we should not be dealing with this at all or at most of a very minimum of sorts IDEK...

I agree with Cross. We already have enough serious problems to deal with.

Well, you are polite but obnoxious. Matthew is correct about that. The best solution would be if you simply leave the staff alone, and stop making nonsense-profiles.

You have been severely obnoxious towards myself in the past as well.

We probably have to give you an official warning, as we cannot have you be a constant drain on the staff members' energies.

His actions do not seem that bad from what I have read, although he is being rather argument despite people pointing out the flaw in his actions.

I have asked him to change it.

Closed this for reasons.

That said, we must also have the right to defend ourselves within our own borders. As such, everybody who visit this wiki strictly to attack us, or try to dismantle our tiering system, are categorically permanently banned from our community.

Oh, and another person is asking for input here.

SSJRyu1's post seems fine from a glance, asking for the strengths and flaws of the system rather than dismantling it.

I have blocked him, removed the threads, and will give SSJRyu1 a warning.

@Darkanine Starting such an extremely controversial topic likely quickly leads to the same thing.

I blocked him for a month. Although if other admins think that I was too lenient, feel free to lengthen the duration.

WilliamShadow is being rude towards me, and showing bias towards a character, telling people to disregard what I say and claiming I don't know what I'm talking about even though I have given examples towards what he says, he just dismiesses them and doesn't give a reason why his character would win.

That is probably not sufficient reason for a block, especially not without links to prove it.

Apparently this is the thread in question.

William may have been a tiny bit brash, but I do not think this is anything that deserves that serious of notice. Certainly not something blockworthy. Especially since from my experience William is rather nice for the most part. I think at worst he derserves a light request to try being a bit more polite if he can be. Not an actual warning or form of punishment.

@John Don't worry about it. No harm done. I don't know William all that well but he definitely doesn't seem like the type to do something like that. If he or someone else does escalate their behavior to an extreme extent, you can come back here.

I agree with Ryukama. As is stated in the first post, this thread is not supposed to be used for settling grudges.

@Matt/Sera: Good work on that ban. Fully supported.

It is considered firmly against the rules here on the Wiki to make racist comments towards other users in general; especially staff members.

That seems fair. But I am against the "especially staff members" part.

Yes staff members deserve/require a of lot respect to keep this site in order, but let's not get full of ourselves. We're people just like everyone else.

A racist remark doesn't suddenly become worse cause it happened to a staff member. Being racist towards someone isn't a lesser offense if the racism was directed towards a non-staff member.

I agree with Ryukama. That said, the staff needs to be treated reasonably respectfully, or it would be much harder to manage the wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back