• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Report - III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure banning him would just feed his bloated ego, but yeah we really don't want people like that on this site. Please ban him.

EDIT

nvm, Antvasima already did it

TheColt21 - Likely sockpuppet of KillitwithC4 given that both constantly try to remove Dragon Ball character's losses, both appear on the same threads and the account appeared shortly after Killit was banned along with both using identical grammar.

I noticed this, but wanted to give the benefit of the doubt. This person is also LTB5000 and Superkryptonian. Plus, someone this new shouldn't know what stomps are.

I figured that this is what you messaged me earlier about, Cal. In any case seeing your comment here now and that of Crop's comment and reasoning, i'm siding with just banning him just to be safe along with extending SuperKryptonian's and LTB (apparently LTB, Killit, and Colt might all be SuperKryp's).

Even if he wasn't a sockpuppet, randomly removing losses of characters is a bad enough offence as it is. So... there's that.

I don't think he's wanking. Saying Grima is Planet level seems like a misunderstanding of our system. Also, Misato please tone down your aggressive and rude attitude, its causing the thread to devolve into a flame war.

Shouldn't this guy be unblocked, maybe?

He probably just didn't see the explanation of the current tiers before he made the edit.

^Considering that he's also done changes to other pages in the past with no reason to them and likely would have continued to do them anyways, i've banned him now just to be safe and not waste our time with undoing his edits...

Misato Wild Cards said:
Ah, Cropfist.

Instead of talking to me like a man, you just report me for a thing i already apologized for.

Sad.
That tone isn't helping your case. keep it civil.

Too late. Was blocked already, and is likely another Misaka Sockpuppet according to Aizen. Tbh, I've suspected it too, but my suspicions might be wrong. A shame. We went a while without an incident...

I had the suspicions as well since the names were very similar. However like you said no major drama happened for awhile so I passed it off as a coincidence.

^ I looked at their profile, it seems that Xanix took care in notifying them , so I don't think it's really necessary to say that they need at least a warning. They got their lecture, I don't think they really need another one.

I do not think that a ban is necessary in this case, as this seems more like ignorance than anything malicious, and as Battlemania said, he has already received an explanation/warning.

Same as what Battle and Ant said here. Xanix has already gave them a notification on his wall so it's fine atm.

Yeah, stupid kids probably.

Also one of them said "vai banir é o caralho".

It was the only thing other than "**** you" and only the last guy said it.

Translation? Hop knows this isn't Spanish. Only like, one word would be Spanish and thats "o" which means "or".

@Hop That's portuguese. He was basically saying "you're not going to f*cking ban me". That's a pretty rough translation though.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Hillmor

Being very rude towards others. Insulting and berating those who do not share the same opinion as he does.

When I had kindly told him in this thread that he can express his differing opinion, but to do so in a more civilized way, he continued to say derogatory things about anyone who doesn't think his favorite characters are the best

On top of straight up saying he doesn't care how he talks here and that getting banned will do nothing to him. He's clearly shown to be disrespectful, apathetic towards the site's rules and unwilling to accept any opinion that isn't his own.

Cropfist said:
Strmix - Likely sockpuppet of Strmi. Extremely similar username, grammar and behavior.
Hmm. They do have the same name (just one having an extra letter on there). And they seem similar enough. I've banned the account just to be safe in case...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back