• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Report - III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright then. Thanks.

I just don't want users to be discouraged to join/share unpopular opinions here, or for this site to gain a poor reputation. But yes he was wanking pretty bad and that shouldn't be something encouraged here.

I'll warn him about this and try to monitor and make sure he doesn't act up more. Along with taking action and informing other admins if I catch him doing so.

^People from other sites talk shit about us anyways, so i don't give two F's about it...

Well fair enough then...

@Battlemania I blocked him permanently. Trolling is not tolerated in this community.

@Aparajita Quite a lot of things, as far as I recall, and then numerous sockpuppets,

That's good of you to do that, Antvasima.

And though i hate the mentions of banned users like Mikoto, what Ant said is correct of why she's banned. Numerous sockpuppets + plus being excessively rude to Aizen as well as a number of other things. She's gotten to the point of just having an infinite ban, which should have honestly been put on there a long time given the amount of BS she keeps playing here.

Banning someone because their username being "Sir Scumbag" seems...I dunno, kind of backwards? I will issue a warning on the image names though.

I first thought the name was inappropriate but then thought it didn't seem to be a problem.

Though in his first VS thread here, he did mention of bad talking Screwattack on about their recent DB of Tracer vs Scout....when that match hasn't even shown up yet on their channel on YT. And iirc, isn't saying something bad of other communities not allowed here?

I also think that it seems excessive to ban him. That is not a particularly offensive username.

Hop agrees with Ant. Azzy and even SD (before when he was SomebodyStupid) had no issue with their own names.

The line we can cross is using words such as "douchebag" instead of scumbag, or "******" or "autistic" instead of idiot or stupid. Those are widely considered as offensive, although Hop does not see them as particualrly outrageous as blatant curse words or slurs.

Anyway, Scumbag was cool about the warning and said he wouldn't use vulgar language anymore. So that's nice.

Is severely insulting this wiki's policies offsite and acting in general unreasonable offsite a bannable offense?

@Darkanine That seems more appropriate, yes.

@HIT IT As long they behave well here, we tend to overlook it, but it depends on how severe it is.

Well, there is a (previously) banned user on DBFW called Gliscor Fan who has repeatedly insulted this wiki in very harsh terms, but let's not stir up cross wiki drama, anyway can someone maybe report Kiling User Name Azathoth to the wiki staff? It is a troll account created solely to troll and send blatant death threats to a certain user.

It is probably best if somebody else reports him. I am pestering them enough as it is about any problems with the wiki that the staff cannot solve by ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back