• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
my bad then

Icezer took yamamoto and ichibei as examples , and imo , both of those would die if caught in rukia's new shikia/bankai . The issue would her finding a way to land that decisive hit .

The limit of the balance is unknow , would killing jugram in a single hit cancel the subsequent effect of the balance ?

If yes, then rukia have a shot with bankai .

If not , then rukia is ****** either way unless captain rukia trained to completly negate her absolute zero state drawbacks .

Naeblis495 said:
that is why i wrote "or can't counter it with another hax" but even if they can survive it , they would be hurt by it and couldn't just tank it with sheer durability .
Just asking, would this mean if Rukia shikai hit Captain Yamamoto with absolute zero he's done for?

Absolutly yes . Absolute Zero is treated as completly bypassing durability , so if you don't resist it or can regen from it , you're pretty much done if you're frozen by it .

Naeblis495 said:
Absolutly yes . Absolute Zero is treated as completly bypassing durability , so if you don't resist it or can regen from it , you're pretty much done if you're frozen by it .
OK I fully agree with you on your explanation. Because absolute zero is no joke. but I still don't agree to my point that toshiro would get one-shoted to my opinion. I feel he will be "heavily damage" and near death by it but should make out alive for reasons of being ice/cold-base shinigami. Just saying

Unfortunatly , even if it make sense that toshiro should resist cold based abilities better than most , AZ is treated really differently than just cold or ice .

And unfortunatly , toshiro never displayed any resistance to AZ so according to the rules of this wiki he would still get one shotted .

Naeblis495 said:
Unfortunatly , even if it make sense that toshiro should resist cold based abilities better than most , AZ is treated really differently than just cold or ice .

And unfortunatly , toshiro never displayed any resistance to AZ so according to the rules of this wiki he would still get one shotted .
OK I understand what you are saying, it makes so much sense on this matter

Yeah,Rukia obviously know that Hitsugaya is leagues above her in skill,experience and AP so she uses bankai right away and one shots him.

Rukia FRA.

rukia 9 votes: Naeblis495 ,AnonymousBlank,MetalGearRaiden,C2 of Omegon,LSisLancelotDuLacl,Axl233,Schnee One,1997KD,HSTMaster(not entirely sure but seem to argue toward rukia?)

Hitsu 6 votes : SpookyShadow , Icezer00,Jo-Smooth,Kunglao105,Strings40404,BakiHanma18

not sure , but isn't that grace ?

Icezer00 said:
OK I fully agree with you on your explanation. Because absolute zero is no joke. but I still don't agree to my point that toshiro would get one-shoted to my opinion. I feel he will be "heavily damage" and near death by it but should make out alive for reasons of being ice/cold-base shinigami. Just saying
See it in this simple way. Go cold enough and the cells in your body are not gonna be able to do anything and you'll get ****** up, like the people that don't feel legs after dunking in extremely cold water for a long while.

Go absolute zero, and the energy in every single one of your molecules goes 0, the energy that binds atoms completely disappears, and you would literally break into pieces as there would be nothing holding you together.

That is the level of difference between "really cold" and actual, absolute zero.

See it in this simple way. Go cold enough and the cells in your body are not gonna be able to do anything and you'll get ****** up, like the people that don't feel legs after dunking in extremely cold water for a long while.

Go absolute zero, and the energy in every single one of your molecules goes 0, the energy that binds atoms completely disappears, and you would literally break into pieces as there would be nothing holding you together.

That is the level of difference between "really cold" and actual, absolute zero.

You right if toshiro gets hit he's screwed. If this wasn't anime fiction then as-nodt would not survive Rukia shikai version Also. Excellent explanation BTW

Just wanted to clarify that I did not vote for Toshiro, I only stated Adult Toshiro could win. I vote Rukia as well since she's quicker to use her Bankai, which oneshots

Back