• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Naeblis495 said:
toshiro have no resistance to cold or absolute zero .
But he does, if he withstand the coldness of his own ice that he utilizes wouldnt that in it's self give him some form of resistance to cold yet absolute zero I don't see him being able to counter other than speed blitz

no , it was explained in the Cang Du fight , toshiro can't be hurt by his own power . It's his own soul after all.

https://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-553-page-10.html

and as he never showed any kind of cold/ice resistance of any kind beside his own power , it wouldn't apply in this fight .

Absolute zero would completely wreck him as even as nodt who is resistant to it could barely overcome it from rukia's shikai .

we can argue that just going shikai will not be enough for rukia to win but as soon as she goes bankai it's a wrap .

Naeblis495 said:
toshiro have no resistance to cold or absolute zero .
Wait what? Hitsugaya bankai has ice all over his back, shoulders, and arms lol That's like saying Captain yamamoto has no resistant to fire knowing his bankai set him on fire lol cang du tried to attack hitsugaya with hyorinmaru and the attack went another direction due to hyorinmaru doesn't attack itself, (it even stated it in the manga lol) that's not telling you that he not resistance to the cold. I specifically stated hitsugaya is "resistant" to ice not immune to it. There's actually a Difference to it. Hitsugaya wins no matter how you slice it. He has over all better range, arsenals, abilities, and power. The only thing Rukia has over hitsugaya in my opinion is a more lethal technique.

And once again you're wrong .

Yama's bankai doesn't shroud him on fire , it shroud him in reiatsu so potent it look like flames.

here is the proof :

https://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-508-page-1.html

https://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-508-page-2.html

Toshiro can't be hurt by his own ice so there is nothing for him to resist , i've provided proof in my last post . Resistance to cold/ice isnt even on his profile so i don't know why you are arguing here . Go make a CRT .

if rukia land a single hit in shikai , she win. If she goes bankai she win .If she use rikujokoro , she win as hitsu isn't resistant to paralysis.

Hitsu need time to use his strongest moves and never open with them in characther anyway , leaving plenty enough time for rukia to charge her AZ and finish the fight in one cut .

Naeblis495 said:
And once again you're wrong .
you have to understand that hitsugaya is a ice/cold type shinigami that have cold reiatsu. So what you implying is that as-nodt has more ice resistant than hitsugaya? you have to realize why that doesn't sound right lol

Yers , by feat ,As Nodt have far more ice resistance than hitsugaya it's not even funny.

absolute zero is far more potent than anything hitsu ever did and as nodt broke free it it to some extent .

Feat>your headcanon about hitsu ice resistance . Show feats of hitsu ice/cold resistance and maybe i'll believe you more .

Assuming Rukia would be able to land a cut on Hitsu before Hitsu cuts her down? He'd destroy her in CQC and in terms of versatility with his Zanpakuto abilities. If they fight close to mid ranged in Shikai, Rukia would more than likely lose. She'd have to land a hit on him before he hits her with anything. And if he does get hit he can do the same thing As Nodt did and raise his spiritual pressure to Bankai out of it. Or Byakuya just being plain strong enough to resist it. They get AZ resistance on their profiles because they showed it, but we all know in Bleach the spiritual pressure counters hax argument. And since this is in verse rather than vs another verse it works. Ofc Hitsu isn't as strong as Byakuya yet but you can make a case for As Nodt.

Now for Rukia's Bankai, the thing is, her AZ aoe attack works by creating and spreading out a mist of cold. That's important. Rukia creates a mist of AZ tempertures and Toshiro controls all water and moisture in the atmosphere around him. And as poven in his fight with Halibel, this extends to spiritual pressure enhanced moisture as well

Naeblis495 said:
Feat>your headcanon about hitsu ice resistance . Show feats of hitsu ice/cold resistance and maybe i'll believe you more .
So hitsugaya going bankai with A giant ice dragon replica, with wings, and a tail all over his back, shoulders, and arm using many ice/cold abilities affect a large scale of the area without ever feeling any discomfort to the cold is not enough for you to know that he has resistance to cold? If that's the case than have nothing else to say in this matter.

Post royal guard training rukia is already at the level if not stronger than this version of Hitsu as she can already match a base sternritter with her shikai alone quite easily . And the rukia used for this fight is captain rukia who have a few more years of training beind her.

You can argue all you want about the AZ/cold/ice resistance , hitsu have no feat of ever resisting any kind of ice attack so it's moot .

You're implying that this hitsu can react to an bankai he never saw wich unleash instantly a massive AOE that would one shot him . Yes , he can control any type of moisture , but he never showed such speed in his control , especially if taken by surprise. it's proven that he still couldn't completly counter every of harribel's attack even after he knew that she used water type attacks .

If he had intel about the bankai , i would be inclined to accept that as an argument but he doesn't have intel here .

How is Royal-trained Rukia stronger or on the same level as this version of hitsugaya when Rukia got One-shot by Gerard while hitsugaya was still fighting Gerard Before byakuya got back in the battle and zenpachi entered in the match. hitsugaya is already been confirmed many times throughout bleach that His zanpakuto is the "strongest ice element" zanpakuto of all other ice zanpakuto (including Rukia zanpakto) in soul Society so making other assumption otherwise is not gonna help her case. Hitsugaya wins mid difficultly due to this being 10 year Captain Rukia

And this is stated before Rukia's own true abilities were revealed. This isn't a Post Timeskip Rukia, this is a Rukia a decade after she's trained with her Bankai and True Shikai. Hitsugaya was only capable to keep fighting via his Matured Bankai. Rukia has info about his Zanpakuto and knows how to fight it. Toshiro only knows up to what she's had Pre TYBW.

I don't see how that changes anything about hyorinmaru still being the strongest ice zanpakuto (including Rukia ice zanpakuto) knowing that hitsugaya was never fully using his full powers to begin with. hitsuagaya stated this when he was using only a weak version of his bankai. Hitsugaya is Far more of a genius than Rukia, the same way he figured out how to release his "true bankai" with 18 months of training Alone In a cave compare to Rukia having to be trained by the Zero Squad For her to realize her "true shikai/bankai" is an incredible talent for hitsugaya. My point is that hitsugaya is still more superior than Rukia in every way except her having better kido skills and AZ. Hitsugaya still wins this

Because Rukia is physically affected along with everything else in her vicinity, the amount of time she can use her Bankai appears severely limited, as prolonged use can potentially cause her damage, so she must thaw slowly when leaving this state, otherwise she would risk damaging herself

This in itself hitsugaya wins low-diff

huh...just her activating her bankai is enough to one shot anyone that doesn't resist AZ if they're caugh in the massive blast . She doesn't even need to fight in bankai. Hitsu lose as soon as the fight get serious .

Post time skip Hitsugaya isn't superior to post royal guard training Rukia , the scaling prove it . She made quick work of base As Nodt in shikai while hitsu got bodied easily by a casual base Bazz B while having matsumotto's help .

And this is a stronger rukia than the one who defeated As Nodt .

Bazz b stated that his flames Powerful enough to offset Captain yamamoto Flames, yeah that is not a small feat. Also I could of sworn that byakuya Assisted Rukia By saving her From as-nodt also. Either way hitsugaya controls ice, water and the Weather. What makes u think he can't Rukia powers also

Hitsugaya was able to fight Bazz B even while stuck only in Shikai and with a huge elemental disadvantage, and was able to hold his own, with Bazz B being among the strongest Sternritter that's not Yhwach's elite and Gremmy. Hitsugaya was able to one shot Cang Du with his Bankai. His bloodlusted Zombie was able to blitz and "kill" Mayuri, who in turn was able to blitz and perform complex actions before Pernida could react, and then was able to hold his own for a time against Miracle Gerard that stomped Rukia, Renji, and the Vizard. He was confident that he could freeze Gerard to the bone and shatter him to kill him (before he knew the extent of the Miracle's ability ofc, but the notion of being able to freeze him to the bone is alot) able to take hits from Vollstandig Gerard etc. It's clear that via feats and story portrayal Hitsugaya is above Rukia

There's not much to react to. Why would he allow Rukia's cold and ice to touch him? His own Zanpakuto does the same thing as Rukia's just without AZ. His control and manipulation of moisture/water/ice is much greater than Rukia's and it's in character for him to exploit this against other opponents that use moisture. She'd have to somehow get the person who has the strongest Ice Zanpakuto with full manipulation of moisture off guard with an attack that deals with spreading mist which is a cloud of water droplets. That's literally Rukia's ONLY win condition compared to the many that Hitsugaya has. If this was out of 10 battles or out of 100, do you really think that Rukia can either A.) Cut Hitsugaya, who's a superior fighter to her in almost every way, with her shikai's blade in a 4 second timeframe, or B.) Catch him in her Bankai's mist attack when Hitsugaya knows her Zanpakuto deals with cold and ice and he's all about manipulating moisture, in 6/10 or 51/100 of those scenarios? Compared to all the other methods he has to beat her?

I know he doesn't know exactly what her Bankai does but why would he let himself get hit with Mist/Ice/Water/Moisture based attack in the first place? Especially when he has a similar wider ranged AOE insta kill move himself. He's not Kenpachi or Aizen. Unless you're implying her mist will somehow blitz him.

Icezer00 said:
Bazz b stated that his flames Powerful enough to offset Captain yamamoto Flames, yeah that is not a small feat. Also I could of sworn that byakuya Assisted Rukia By saving her From as-nodt also. Either way hitsugaya controls ice, water and the Weather. What makes u think he can't Rukia powers also
Did you read what i've written ? i said rukia made quick work of BASE As Nodt . Byakuya helped rukia from vollstanding As nodt. She then one shotted a stronger As nodt just by activating her bankai .

Because he never controlled AZ ? And rukia powers is lowering her temperature below zero , it have nothing to do with wheater , ice or water .

That same Post Royal trained Rukia got one-shotted by Gerard while hitsugaya was still holding His own fighting off Gerard alone before byakuya and zenpachi came in the battle. That alone should allow you the proof of who's superior between the two. Both was fighting the same guy and there's one (rukia) got one-shoted by him and the other (hitsugaya) was still in the battle All the way till the end. That should be proof enough Royal trained Rukia is not stronger than hitsugaya. Now and 10 years later

They're both in the same range of power and base As nodt got stomped by shikai rukia . Hitsu got stomped by casual base Bazz-B using one finger . It's clear as day who is stronger .

Hitsu one shotted nobody . Cang du broke out of his ice case as soon as he went vollstanding and was unharmed .

Mayuri is a shit fighter in CQC , proven by the need of installing an auto parrying bot in his zanpakuto .

gerard only defeated base rukia , i don't even think she drew her sword before falling/passing out and even bankai hitsugaya couldn't shit to the same gerad : https://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-666-page-14.html

Considering they are at the same speed , letting himself get touch isn't really a choice , it will happen even it is a scratch from cqc combat .

Rukia's true power have nothing to do with ice/water , she can lower the temperature of her body and sword below the freezing point . Only her bankai seem to use a huge burst of mist to extent greatly her reach of that ability.That burst mist wich completly blizted vollstanding Az Nodt .

So yes , i am saying her bankai aoe activation would blitz hitsugaya if it can blitz sternritters .Not to mention sher could bind him with kido before activating her bankai if she think he could escape from it .

as i said multiple time , post RG training rukia is already equal if not superior to post time skip hitsu , i don't know where you pull that he is a better fighter "in every way" . Hell, pre time skip rukia is already better at kido than hitsu so that is already wrong .

This version of hitsu doesn't even know that rukia have a bankai , he never saw it . So yeah , he will get caught by it . And if four seconds is enough to catch in AZ a sterritter that is superior to shikai byakuya , then hitsu is doomed with just her shikai .

Hitsugaya was able to fight Bazz B even while stuck only in Shikai and with a huge elemental disadvantage, and was able to hold his own, with Bazz B being among the strongest Sternritter that's not Yhwach's elite and Gremmy. Hitsugaya was able to one shot Cang Du with his Bankai. His bloodlusted Zombie was able to blitz and "kill" Mayuri, who in turn was able to blitz and perform complex actions before Pernida could react, and then was able to hold his own for a time against Miracle Gerard that stomped Rukia, Renji, and the Vizard. He was confident that he could freeze Gerard to the bone and shatter him to kill him (before he knew the extent of the Miracle's ability ofc, but the notion of being able to freeze him to the bone is alot) able to take hits from Vollstandig Gerard etc. It's clear that via feats and story portrayal Hitsugaya is above Rukia

Toshiro's whole fight against Bazz B depended on Rangiku's Assistance with his Ice, not just his own prowess. And killing Mayuri isn't really much of a feat since by Mayuri's own volition, he's not a fighter. And again, that's Matured Bankai against Gerard. His Matured Bankai has no part in this. This is Post Timeskip Hitsugaya I.E. him in the Fullbring Arc up to the 1st Invasion.

There's not much to react to. Why would he allow Rukia's cold and ice to touch him? His own Zanpakuto does the same thing as Rukia's just without AZ. His control and manipulation of moisture/water/ice is much greater than Rukia's and it's in character for him to exploit this against other opponents that use moisture. She'd have to somehow get the person who has the strongest Ice Zanpakuto with full manipulation of moisture off guard with an attack that deals with spreading mist which is a cloud of water droplets. That's literally Rukia's ONLY win condition compared to the many that Hitsugaya has. If this was out of 10 battles or out of 100, do you really think that Rukia can either A.) Cut Hitsugaya, who's a superior fighter to her in almost every way, with her shikai's blade in a 4 second timeframe, or B.) Catch him in her Bankai's mist attack when Hitsugaya knows her Zanpakuto deals with cold and ice and he's all about manipulating moisture, in 6/10 or 51/100 of those scenarios? Compared to all the other methods he has to beat her?

It doesn't do the same thing. Toshiro's involves controlling ice in the atmosphere around him to fight. Rukia freezes whatever she touches to varying degrees, the lowest being AZ and her Zanpakuto and Bankai are simply ways to further extend this ability. The only thing they have in common is that they're Ice based. And where are you getting he's a more superior fighter than Captain Rukia? She's featless. And even then Toshiro himself rarely fights CQC himself. Almost every move he makes is with Ice.

Hst master said:
And even then Toshiro himself rarely fights CQC himself. Almost every move he makes is with Ice.
I agree with most of your post but this bit is kinda innacurate , he started most of battle with cqc even against opponents he considered strong/stronger than him such as harribel and karakura aizen .

sure he gradually use ice attack during all of his fights , but cqc is also one of hitsu favorite choice even if he isn't the greatest at it .

I agree with most of your post but this bit is kinda innacurate , he started most of battle with cqc even against opponents he considered strong/stronger than him such as harribel and karakura aizen .

What I mean is he almost always uses Ice to fight and is rarely pure Swordfighting or Hand to hand like say Byakuya or Soi Fon.

he almost always start with cqc , then gradually start using basic ice attacks and then end the fight with huge aoe finishers .

I still don't know why you still trying to prove your point Who's stronger between the two when majority knows that hitsugaya beats Rukia. Kubo would of Stated that idea if that was his intentions to make Rukia stronger than hitsugaya. Just because she has one lethal ability (absolute zero) when compared to a guy that can destroy her with array of abilities That can fill the sky with Snow. Hitsugaya didn't know Bazz b abilities also and he did fairly well against him (with rangiku assistance in the beginning).

Icezer00 said:
I still don't know why you still trying to prove your point Who's stronger between the two when majority knows that hitsugaya beats Rukia. Kubo would of Stated that idea if that was his intentions to make Rukia stronger than hitsugaya. Just because she has one lethal ability (absolute zero) when compared to a guy that can destroy her with array of abilities That can fill the sky with Snow. Hitsugaya didn't know Bazz b abilities also and he did fairly well against him (with rangiku assistance in the beginning).
>Majority

Where? Before this was brought back more people were in favor of Rukia. Not that it matters as it's the arguments that make or break. And why would he? That's like saying Toshiro is stronger than Shunsui because Kubo never stated he wasn't. Considering Kido is apart of that array Rukia's fine considering she knows Kido as well and uses it more too. And why do people keep bringing up Bazz B like Rangiku's help wasn't a major part of that? He did not fight Bazz B well at all. His whole strat against him was Vacuum Sealing his Ice with Haineko. In fact when his strategy fell apart, he ran and the only thing that saved him was Cang Du's insistence that he be the one to finish Toshiro off. And even then, was only saved by Kisuke's pill to get their Bankai's back.

The dude got stomped with one finger. And he had help .

Hitsu didn't hurt a single sternritter before going adult form . The best he did was encasing Cang Du in ice whith his bankai ,wich he broke out of no problem,unharmed, by going vollstanding and he is one of the shittiest sternritter.

vs Bazz-B : he got stomped easily by a casual bazz-B

vs cang Du : he sealed base cang du for a few seconds/minutes but required bankai.

vs gerad : did nothing before adult form .

Rukia on the other end , stomped a sternritter stronger than pre RG training shikai byakuya (and thus stronger than shikai hitsu) with her own shikai .

That's like saying Toshiro is stronger than Shunsui because Kubo never stated he wasn't.

I don't think you full understood what you wrote there friend. Because kubo did confirm shunsui is stronger than hitsugaya and the other captains (excluding unohana) and it's up to kubo to state that hitsugaya is stronger than shunsui later on the years For us to know that.

But that's not the point, I agree with you that hitsugaya did not do well against Bazz b and had assistance in the beginning but Bazz b fire is no joke for him to outset the strongest fire type Captain yamamoto fire. That's not something Everyone can do. You seem to want to ignore that part. In the end of the day Rukia defeating hitsugaya is not possible if we base all the variables on the table between both captains

I don't think you full understood what you wrote there friend. Because kubo did confirm shunsui is stronger than hitsugaya and the other captains (excluding unohana) and it's up to kubo to state that hitsugaya is stronger than shunsui later on the years For us to know that

You missed the point and no he wasn't. Shunsui was shown to be stronger than Toshiro, my point being simply saying "Well she wasn't stated to be stronger so GGs" is faulty.

But that's not the point, I agree with you that hitsugaya did not do well against Bazz b and had assistance in the beginning but Bazz b fire is no joke for him to outset the strongest fire type Captain yamamoto fire. That's not something Everyone can do. You seem to want to ignore that part. In the end of the day Rukia defeating hitsugaya is not possible if we base all the variables on the table between both captains

I'm not ignoring it, I'm adding more context than "But he fought Bazz B". Rangiku wasn't "a little assistance" she was apart of the whole plan as without her, his is and was useless against Bazz B. In order to make his Vacuum Ice, Haineko is needed. Without that Toshiro ran. And what variables? Strength and Skill? Ten year gap and while she did genuinely well against Base As Nodt, Toshiro was forced to flee from Bazz B after his strategy failed and was unable to truly do anything worthwhile to Cang Du outside of Freezing him and did jack to Gerard without his Matured Bankai.

Here's what Zombie hitsugaya With just his shikai

https://www.mangaeden.com/en/it-manga/bleach/592/5/

That's more power than I have ever seen from Rukia

Greater DC does not equal greater AP. If that was the case Soi Fon would be fodder without Bankai.

Hst master said:
You missed the point and no he wasn't. Shunsui was shown to be stronger than Toshiro, my point being simply saying "Well she wasn't stated to be stronger so GGs" is faulty.
Huh? What you are saying is like we would know unohana was the strongest Captain besides Captain yamamoto if Kubo didn't state it, I'm saying this because she has no real showings aside from her killing a weak version of kenpachi many times. Now It's has been stated hyorinmaru is the strongest ice zanpakuto of all ice zanpakutos That matters when Because It was stated, now if it wasn't stated that would be different And we would be basing our opinions on feats and what have been shown throughout the series. But kubo made It pretty clear we know multiple times that hitsugaya has the strongest ice zanpakuto.

As for Greater DC does not equal greater AP. I agree with that statement to some degree but that would matter in a battle with hitsugaya and Rukia

Overall my Point is that hitsugaya is still more superior than Rukia in every way From range, power, and techniques With her having Only better kido skills and AZ.

Huh? What you are saying is like we would know unohana was the strongest Captain besides Captain yamamoto if Kubo didn't state it, I'm saying this because she has no real showings aside from her killing a weak version of kenpachi many times. Now It's has been stated hyorinmaru is the strongest ice zanpakuto of all ice zanpakutos That matters when Because It was stated, now if it wasn't stated that would be different And we would be basing our opinions on feats and what have been shown throughout the series. But kubo made It pretty clear we know multiple times that hitsugaya has the strongest ice zanpakuto.

Nice strawman. I said nothing about Unohana. Shunsui was never stated to be stronger than the other captains, he was shown to be one of the stronger captains when he was fighting Starkk on even ground even after he beat 3 other captain class soul reapers with his skill and Zanpakuto's ability. Hyorinmaru being the strongest Ice Type, was a statement made before Rukia's True Zanpakuto abilities were revealed. Therefore simply relying on it is faulty as well.

Icezer00 said:
Overall my Point is that hitsugaya is still more superior than Rukia in every way From range, power, and techniques With her having Only better kido skills and AZ.
And again that's false. He hasn't shown to have better AP than Captain Rukia as literally all arguments for it either had context ingored or based on The Strongest Ice Type Statement, made before her true abilities were revealed.

Techniques is also faulty as he can't fully counter Sode No Shirayuki as it doesn't revolve solely around Ice. It's freezing. And while his best technique Hyoten Hykkaso needs prep alongside Tenso Jurin, she doesn't need prep to use AZ, only to recover. The only thing he has is maybe range which can be mitigated with Kido.

we know that hitsugaya can create more ice than rukia and that his baseline ice is better , but that is not the point .

AZ is still far more potent that anything post time skip hitsu have and would easily one shot him.

Just because he can create the biggest iceberg in the verse don't mean much compared to a temperature so low it can negate durability and create massive "ice quake" by just prepping her AZ . Given that hitsu doesn't resist cold temperatures (beside his own) , he could very well take damage from being near rukia while she isn't even in AZ .

better range ? sure

Better AP ? hell nah , rukia have a "Higher" in bankai , and toshiro is only baseline high 6-C in this key , so she have more power and negate dura anyway.

better techniques ? dunno, toshiro have an edge in the zanpakuto departement because he have more versatility in ice techniques but rukia make it up with better kido easily .

Hmmm...usually I don't touch Bleach matches but I'm bored.

Looking over the arguments, I'll side with Rukia.

I simply feel like that her options in this fight are more decisive. It's a contrast of Hitsu having more but what Rukia has is more potent. Hitsugaya has will hurt, what Rukia has will kill. It also doesn't help that Hitsu doesn't start with his best right away, one he can't due to needing prep and another he can only use once. Not too mention that Rukia can compensate with Kido.

In conclusion, I think that Rukia will win more often but it's still pretty close.

Hitsugaya doesn't really need prep time to use tensho jurin ability he tries to avoid using it due to killing everyone in the vicinity. He can use it prior to activating shikai. He even said tensho jurin ability is his most basic ability as well as his strongest.

It's still doesn't make any sense to me that Rukia would "one shot" hitsugaya with absolute zero when base as-nodt and byakuya who got close to her and touch her survived when hitsugaya who uses Ice and cold abilities wouldn't have no resistant to cold. There's a side Story of young hitsugaya. The room he sleep in was cold because of his Reiatsu was always leaking out from him without him realizing he was freezing his grandma to death and never once did he feel any discomfort from the cold. Here's the image I don't know if you guys can see it below

599606A7-F243-43F4-BC34-810988F791F1

Do you really compare post time skip hitsu to post RG training byakuya ? And As nodt have feat resisting it to an extent .

Yeah , we know that side story , it doesn't prove that he ,himself, resist cold temperature , only that his reiatsu is cold .i already linked scan that prove that hitsu can't be hurt by his own power , wich include his reiatsu , ice and bankai "armor" . Hitsu never resisted anything ice or cold based beside his power ,wich can't hurt him to begin with , it's his own soul .

Naeblis495 said:
Do you really compare post time skip hitsu to post RG training byakuya ? And As nodt have feat resisting it to an extent .

Yeah , we know that side story , it doesn't prove that he ,himself, resist cold temperature , only that his reiatsu is cold .i already linked scan that prove that hitsu can't be hurt by his own power , wich include his reiatsu , ice and bankai "armor" . Hitsu never resisted anything ice or cold based beside his power ,wich can't hurt him to begin with , it's his own soul .
So I'm guessing Rukia going absolute zero temperature and Captain yamamoto going 15 million degrees to the point he will burn himself to ash if he stay in bankai form too long is not their own Soul Reiatsu element Killing them? I'm confuse to your statement. I don't know what other proof you need.

Back