• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ruby Rose vs a dumb fat ugly girl from Danganronpa

Actually, I want rematch of Ruby vs Hajime. But that seems to be a stomped for now. So I change to this instead.

Ruby Rose vs Mukuro Ikusaba

High 8-C for both

Fight at weapon storage area, start with 20m distance

Speed equalized of cause

Ok, who is the winner?

Rwby ruby rose demotivation poster by dustiniz117-d7s4tqd
Danganronpa 3 Despair Arc Izuru kamakuraJunko and mukuro.mp4 snapshot 00.56 -2018.09.05 20.33.08-

What... What is this even supposed to be?

Mukura has no abilities, has lower AP, is slowe due to speed amps, her attacks get blocked by aura and she has lower lifting strenght.

Ruby zaps there with her semblance, strikes her, and mukuru dies because she ha a blade half a meter deep in her

Plus Ruby has advantage in range. She could just speed back and then fire from out of Mukura's range.

But considering the setting, range may be either parties' downfall. The place would blow up. Ruby knowing exactly how deadly the weapons could be would be easily able to make sure she doesn't set anything off, while Mukura will be hesitant to even use her fire arms. Ruby has more reach with her scythe compared to Mukura's sword. Then there's the fact using her semblance Ruby can separate herself at will to avoid getting damaged.

Yeah I'd say Ruby takes this easy.

Weapon storage are exploding would be 8-B if someone took everything explosive and put them together, but the power of an explosion decreases massivly by being far away from it.

Even if she were a meter away from the above mentioned explosion, her arua would be enough to protect her.

That said, not everything explosive is in once place, meaning that the explosions wouldn't even reach 9-A.

To be honest, ruby can just snipe at her head and she wins, cuz Mukuro has no aura, so a hit to the head is enough to kill her.

I was assuming since they were in a weapon storage the explosion would trigger more and the whole place would probably explode. That leaves no one alive depending on what weapons are hidden there.

Regardless, having aura or not doesn't mean the character can't tank a hit; however, Mukuro has low durability. Her profile says she likely has Large Building level, but not evough to say tank a headshot.

This may be a stomp in this case, but I'm unsure. Mukuro isn't really going to be able to do anything to actually fight.

Unless there are nukes there, it doesn't matter what weapons are there, as most weapons explosion topples at 9-A, and explosions decrease in power the farther you get from them.

Plus, both can blitz the explosions.

Ruby has the AP advantage as mukoro is baseline, and even if it goes only a few centimeters deep it would still do heavy damage.

When the enemy can shoot you and kill you in a few shots, while they have a forcefield that can tank your attacks, it kind of is.

First off, Mukuro is not baseline. She fought 100 High-8Cs while dodging mounted turrets with nothing but a sharpened pipe. On top of that, Mukuro was in countless wars, on the frontlines no less, and never sustained a single injury. It's safe to say that Ruby isn't just going to be able to just sit back and snipe Mukuro away. I'm not sure who would win, however, since Ruby has her semblance and dust. Mukuro does have incredible dodging ability, as well as Battle Trance, but it would be a close match. I'd have to think about who would win.

Tge monokuma's themself are only possibly that, and even they are baseline.

Yeah, a supersonic 8-C not hetting hurt in a war isn't as impressive as you make it sound.

Beyond that, none of her abilities help much here. Ruby's semblance is fast enough to blutz people on her level, and Mukuro isn't getting hit by her and keeping being able to fighting, because people underastimate how much being cut in a fight sets you back.

In this battle Mukuro is High 8-C, so she is superior to 100 High 8-C's. Whether they are possibly or not is irrelevant. Even though they are baseline, she still managed to defeat all of them, while dodging turret fire, and came out practically uninjured. Suffice to say she won't be a sitting duck for Ruby, even with her semblance. On top of that, Mukuro could fight on the level of the Ultimate Swordfighter, Peko Pekoyama, and that was with nothing but a knife. She is more than capable of parrying Ruby's attacks and putting up a fight.

Peko was not fast enough to blitz her, ruby is.

There is litiraly nothing stopping ruby from zapping behind her and doing what she does to beowulfs. or just run really fast, plasteing her to the wall, or run in circles and forcing her to be sucked in into a tornado made by her.

Speed is equalized (Yes, I know that Ruby can still blitz with her semblance). And I wasn't saying that was why she could keep up with Ruby, I was just giving an example of how Mukuro could defend herself against Crescent Rose. Mukuro's skill level is high enough that she could dodge attacks that she didn't even see, by using instinct alone. On top of that, if she enters her Battle Trance, her speed would likely be amped enough to be close to on par with Ruby using her semblance. This match is not nearly as much of a decisive victory as you think it is.

Do you have actual prrof of it the strance amping that much?

Plus, if she tries to vlock she'll be, again, blown away. After which ruby zaps again, and she either hits or gets blocket, in which case, Mukuro gets rafdolled again. Rinse and repeat.

And gaain. Ruby running alone could send her flying away.

Danganronpa IF:
With this final thought, even her emotions came to silence. The air froze around her as she bolted through the gaps between the bullets. And at the same time, her heart also froze over, transforming itself into a machine. It took only several seconds for her body and mind to meld and become one with the air around them, covering the battleground with her temperature.

A Monobear unit jumped up with its claws raised, already prepared for her jump, but she effortlessly dodged the attack, using the unit as a stepping stone and flying through the air.

Battle Trance allows her to blitz a Monokuma (which is normally on par with Mukuro, perhaps a little inferior) and use it as a stepping stone without any effort whatsoever. It's a fairly significant increase. And what makes you so confident that she'll get blown away when Ruby attacks? How high is Ruby into High 8-C?

Mind showing the actual blitz?

AP has nothing tp do with the knockback of a phzsical attack. Lifting strenght does. And ruby has an advantage of over x300 in that regard.

Plus due to the nature of her weapon, one clean hit and muluro will be heavily bleeding and unable to move half as well as before.

Danganronpa IF (the source where Mukuro's feats come from) is a light novel. The best I can do is give excerpts, sorry. I can try and find some more, but they won't be as accurate (the only source I have on-hand is the localization, while the previous two come from a direct translation of the original Japanese).

Also, I didn't know that lifting strength determines knockback. It doesn't say so on the page for Lifting Strength, though. If that really is the case, then the page should be updated. Either way, as I said, Mukuro is skilled enough to defend herself from Ruby's Crescent Rose. She's not going to be able to just dash up to her and cripple her instantly.

EDIT: From what I gather, Ruby isn't that far into High 8-C, so Mukuro should most certainly have comparable AP and Dura.

Ubless there is anything substantial to prove that the speed amp is as good as ruby's, its not gonna help much.

Why do you believe we have that prating at all? It determines how strong you can push, tear (to an extent) and lift. It is common sense that if someone who can push harder than you pushes you, you will be pushed back.

The speed amp made her significantly faster, as the above excerpts show, enough to make Monokuma units and machine gun fire appear almost frozen in place. She was capable of dodging such attacks before, but Battle Trance increases her reaction time and speed to the point that dodging those attacks took practically zero effort.

That is still an unknown amount of speed increase, and not enough to say that its on ruby's level.

And again, aoe wind by running that throws her in the wall

Ruby's semblance is also an unknown amount, though? It can make her fast enough to blitz people normally on her level. I'd say that BT seems to elevate Mukuro to the same degree, if not higher (bullets appear frozen to her). How much faster is Ruby with her semblance?

Also, Mukuro is a combat genius. Ruby isn't going to be able to win by spamming windblasts. She's going to have to engage Mukuro directly at some point.

Also (again) in response to your earlier point, even fodder tier DR characters are Supersonic, and most athletic characters are somewhere in the 8-C range, so Mukuro never sustaining a single injury from her countless wars is actually as impressive as it sounds.

It allows her to blitz people faster than her by a decent amount actually, she speedblitz ed pyrrha who is in the double digit mach whereas at the time ruby was only mach 8

It can make her fast enougj to blitz people far above her like pyrrha.

Because being smart at combat helps when blocking an enemy strike will send you flying hundreds of meters away and them running is enough to plaster you to a wall.

Not really, no. Their base speed is the same, so instead of not impressive its totally useless here. She was faster than all of her enemies, that is not the case here

Again, although Mukuro was faster than the Monokuma units, they were still very close to her in speed, and her dodging them was mostly due to her immense skill as the Ultimate Soldier. With BT, those Monokumas appear practically frozen in time, so slow that she easily uses one as a stepping stool. I'd say that's fairly solid evidence of Battle Trance being a very potent increase to her speed, and one that puts her on (or at the very least close) to Ruby's level with her semblance.

Ruby's lifting speed would help her drag Mukuro or throw her, but she's not going to get blasted away when the two collide. And yes, being smart will help. If Ruby tries to spam windblasts, Mukuro is going to wise up quickly, and know to get behind cover when she tries to use the technique on her, or do something like sticking her knife in the ground and then holding on to it to keep herself in place. From what I gathered, the windblast only knocked some characters away, not damaged them significantly.

Yes she is getting to get blasted away. Pushing is part of lifting strenght, and clashing come with pushing.

Behind cover? What cover can stop a high 8-C wind strong enough to lift several thousend kilograms?

Sticking the knife to the ground? First, doing that would not help, as it wouldn't get stuck because physics. Second of all, she is hundreds of times weaker, she can't hold ontu it stronger and not get blown away.

Hundreds of times weaker than who? Ruby? I'm pretty sure I already pointed out that Mukuro is just as far, if not farther, into High 8-C as Ruby is. Second, she would only get blasted away if there was an AP difference, as that implies a single overwhelming action, as opposed to lifting strength, which is only for prolonged periods of exerting force. Third, may I see the clip of Ruby blowing people away with the wind? Blowing people away with wind is does not make the wind High 8-C, as well. Where's the evidence that it can lift several thousand kilograms?

AP=/= lifting strenght.

How hard you push is lifting strenght. She could be 7-C and she would still get ragdolled by any hit.

Getting blown back does not mean you have lesser AP. It only depends on how hard your attacks push.

Her lifting strenght comes from lifting nevermores (class K lifting strenght means she can lift thousends of kilograms easily), and her wind blasts come from the beringel and the food fight. Ask weekly, Im on a phone.

Back