• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Second Attempt at a God Hand vs RWBY Matchup (Gene vs Ruby Rose)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saying the characters wanted to react to the wind means that they weren't trying to react to her, not that they couldn't, smartass.

Source: Dude trust me
I'm trying to wrap my head around how wanting or not wanting to react to something magically dictates what your reaction times are, I'm afraid that an arrow would blitz me whether I wanted to react to it or not.

Source: Have a movement speed feat that scales to combat speed quite clearly, and have This, where the characters in question literally run to dodge lightning. If I wanted to I could pretty easily find more feats of their movement speed scaling to their combat speed.

I'm trying to wrap my head around how wanting or not wanting to react to something magically dictates what your reaction times are, I'm afraid that an arrow would blitz me whether I wanted to react to it or not.
Irrelevant to argument.
Source: Have a movement speed feat that scales to combat speed quite clearly, and have This, where the characters in question literally run to dodge lightning. If I wanted to I could pretty easily find more feats of their movement speed scaling to their combat speed.
Cool, movement speed scales to combat speed, same as any other verse. I see zero evidence here. Keep wasting my time and I'm gonna rip a page from Impress' book.

I can't counter non-arguments with arguments, unfortunately.

Safe to say, whatever your arguments really are, aren't clear, and if you can't make an argument clear, how the **** am I supposed to properly argue for or against it? Are you trying to make your arguments as if not more confusing then figuring out Kingdom Hearts' story?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back