• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Second Attempt at a God Hand vs RWBY Matchup (Gene vs Ruby Rose)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Since the first God Hand vs RWBY matchup went pretty bad (despite it looking very good on paper), I decided to make a second attempt on making a God Hand vs RWBY matchup. Hopefully this one goes better.

Gene vs Ruby Rose.

8-B keys will be used here (God Hand Gene vs Atlas Arc Ruby).

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place in Mantle.

Gene: 1 (Stillwinston)

Ruby:

Inconclusive:

R.26e5809aa1ebead5e3e83a2a40cb350c

thumb-1920-681162.jpg

Last edited:
How likely is Gene to go for his BFR? Because if he can send Ruby so far she's a twinkle in the sky I guess that might be a win con?

Really? I mean if Gene can apparently punt her into becoming just a twinkle in the sky I don't think she can get back to him in time unless I'm misreading this, idk much about GH tho keep that in mind

Well in that case guess for the moment I'll lean on Gene then, Ruby's probably gonna be a hard target to hit but eventually Gene should get that one hit in and send her packing

Gene can use his God Hand to get a extra boost in power and speed, and he already has the AP advantage.

What stops Ruby from just stopping herself from getting launched with her semblance and flying back?

Because yes with her semblance she can defy gravity and fly around underneath things and around things

what would happen if its was Yang to fight Gene tough?

this is off topic
What stops Ruby from just stopping herself from getting launched with her semblance and flying back?

Because yes with her semblance she can defy gravity and fly around underneath things and around things

"Anyway guess I'll stick with Gene atm via having the ap edge off the bat, amping himself further, can use hypnosis to get sucker punches in and worst case can apparently grovel to make Ruby hold back lol"

Ruby can amp herself as well, and is he willing to use those before ruby just sorta shreds him or pumps him full of holes?

gene can punch bullets back at the sender (mind you he will probably fight at close range anyway) and i don't expect he will be shredded too easily. I would expect him to be fairly eager with his amps based off general personality tho, definitely if he's losing

Afaik Gene doesn't have a move he opens with but he can bust this stuff out when he wants and again even if she amps herself Gene can grovel to legit make her hold back. Plus Invul via Dead Pan and Invincible Fist lets him cheese if he needs to

"gene can punch bullets back at the sender (mind you he will probably fight at close range anyway) and i don't expect he will be shredded too easily. I would expect him to be fairly eager with his amps based off general personality tho, definitely if he's losing"

Trying to punch Ruby's bullets causes them to explode, setting him on fire, freezing him, or paralyzing him depending on the bullet shes using, or potentially just blowing his hand clean off if shes using gravity rounds.

The gap between them isnt really big enough to invalidate Ruby's use of a bladed weapon and piercing ammunition so unless his amp is massive her attacks will still hurt like hell

And the funny thing is, by SBA standards Ruby would unknowingly go for a kill shot immediately. Shes fighting in character meaning shes fighting with the belief that the opponent has Aura protecting them, and as such she will start off fighting full force

just blowing his hand clean off if shes using gravity rounds.
With a x2 AP advantage?
The gap between them isnt really big enough to invalidate Ruby's use of a bladed weapon and piercing ammunition so unless his amp is massive her attacks will still hurt like hell
True but he can still like, dodge. Amp is only sizeable, nothing more, should be noted even in base Gene does upscale from his feat a little.
And the funny thing is, by SBA standards Ruby would unknowingly go for a kill shot immediately. Shes fighting in character meaning shes fighting with the belief that the opponent has Aura protecting them, and as such she will start off fighting full force
I mean, so would Gene I'd think, at least he'd ramp stuff up pretty quickly, as far as he knows no humans are 8-B so he'd assume her to be a demon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back